10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mallou Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mallou Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mallou Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mallou Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mallou Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mallou Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mallou Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mallou Galicia:
Pensión Residencia J. Lago
The charming guest house, with colorful décor and cozy rooms, features parquet floors and wooden furniture. Each room offers free towels and bed linen, as well as a private bathroom and TV.There are shops and restaurants that serve traditional Galician meals and fresh seafood within a 5-minute walk of the property. Santiago de Compostela is 37 mi away.
- The view from the room on the port, spacious room in a typical building.
- A nice and quiet room, recentlly redecorated in bright colors (and flamingo covered walls). Friendly staff and great value.
- Exceptional value for money. The room was clean and the staff friendly and helpful. Muros is beautiful and interesting well worth a visit. We may consider going back some day and would certainly stay at the J Lago
Great location opposite the harbour
Bar breakfast just a few doors away.
Good value for a modest price.
I will visit again.
Location close to the airport
Pensión O Prouso
Rooms are heated and come with satellite TV and a wardrobe. They have tiled floors and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Breakfast is available in the spacious café-bar. Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. You can go hiking on the nearby Pindo Mountain and Santiago de Compostela is 42 mi away.
- The host was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble. He made us feel like royalty. Good food and drink too. Near to a huge beach.
- The hotel was clean but the photos gave the impression that there was lots of garden space and areas to eat out. In fact the tables outside the bar were on the pavement and there was a small patch of grass at the back which was not being used when we were there. We liked the walking Monte Pindo and the archealogical trail and the beach was beautiful and completely unspoilt. We also liked the beaches all along the coast and some of the bars.
- Was really nice there…. located close to the center and to the way on the beach, it is a very nice and charming place…. also very good for Kids, because there is a little square and a playground next to the Pension….. Food and Drinks perfekt as well… Also the owners very really nice and friendly….actually a place to stay a little longer…..
- The place is super clean and the owner is very friendly + there are great views.
- The owners are so very nice. And accommodated my food times the restaurant always open. Excellent service. Loved walking to the beach everyday. Stunningly beautiful.
All guest rooms in Hostal Cachiño are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, certain rooms at Hostal Cachiño also have a balcony. Guest rooms have a desk.A à la carte breakfast is served every morning at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hair dryer.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Casa Sampedro. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature views of the sea or city; while others are interior-facing. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath.There is a tour desk at the property.Sanxenxo is 29 mi from A Vianda, while Isla de la Toja is 23 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 34 mi away.
- The price was very good and the position was perfect. It was clean, comfortable and presentable. Quite a large place and not at all crowded. The proprietor locked our bikes in front of the bar during the day and brought them in at closing time without us asking, very good of him
- Great location Wi-fi good. It’s €35 a night so amazing value for money. Owners great and the food in the restaurant is really tasty
This hotel is set right in the heart of Muros. It’s a tall thin building – the nicest rooms are on the front with fabulous harbour views. The other rooms are more modest but totally adequate as you’ll be out enjoying the nearby scenery all day!
The incredibly hard working owners speak good English and are fun. Downstairs is a cafe which is open throughout the day from early to late.
There’s a free public car park opposite and all Muros’s delights are within a short walk.
There is no lift and lots of stairs should you be on the 3rd floor.
- The last, and worse, stop on our short driving trip through Galicia. Best location but the staff seemed to have a problem with clients booked through your agency. We were the only people staying, but had to trek up several flights of stairs with our cases. My wife speaks fluent Spanish and still had difficulty extracting a smile at meal times. Room and bathroom cold and tired. Only upside was the location, and the very good main course for dinner.
- Location very good, from the two “deluxe rooms”, stunning view at the port. Other rooms quite dark. Bar downstairs and food good as well.
Pension Residencia Ria De Muros
At the guesthouse, all rooms have a desk.Staff are available to help at the 24-hour front desk.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Pension Residencia Ria De Muros, while Sanxenxo is 29 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 34 miles from the property.
We had a superior double room which was a spacious apartment with an enormous bed and a wall to wall view of the harbour through traditional Gallaecian windows with shutters. There had been some water damage to the front flooring and the apartment was well worn but the view and the space made up for that.
Parking was in the large public carpark on the front and we had no problem finding a space although it was busy.
There were a variety of eating places all along the front and the town itself had a traditional appeal and was well located for exploring the coast by car.
- Location, the hotel is very clean, bed was comfortable, and the temperature was fine
- The location is excellent, right in the center, great base for exploring the city. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- ein fantastischer ort und die unterkunft ist mitten drin. wir hatten das großzügige zimmer mit blick auf das meer gehabt. es war einfach toll und es hat alles gepasst. muros und die umgebung sind ein traum.
- Muy bien situado, habitación con vistas a la montaña. Hay un aparcamiento gratuíto justo delante; aunque estaba bastante lleno, conseguimos aparcar.
- We had a superior double room which was a spacious apartment with an enormous bed and a wall to wall view of the harbour through traditional Gallaecian windows with shutters. There had been some water damage to the front flooring and the apartment was well worn but the view and the space made up for that.
A Casa da Fonte
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.A Casa da Fonte has a terrace.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 34 miles from A Casa da Fonte.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Arli featues a dining area and private parking is available on site for a supplement.Louro is a protected natural area, and in the area you can go hiking and fishing.Louro also has a selection of restaurants and bars.Santiago de Compostela can be reached in 1.5 hour’s drive.
- Small fridge in a room. There were more beaches, not only the one next to the hostel. The closest one was quite crowded, nevertheless others were fine (two ideal for surfing…).
- we only stayed for one night but it was perfect. comfortable bed, impeccably clean and the loveliest host imaginable. the beach has a nice pathway for walks. would have loved to stay longer!
La comodidad por la cercanía a la playa.
La limpieza y el trato del personal.
- Estaba limpio y la atención súper agradable. No nos faltó de nada con un niño de un año. Muy bien 10. La limpieza y la cercanía de la playa 10. La atención del personal muy muy bien. Repetiremos seguro.
- Las sábanas y toallas olían a limpio y la ubicación
All rooms at Hostal Solymar comes with a private bathroom with bath and a bidet. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hostal Solymar you will find a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 35 mi away, while Muros is 6.2 mi from the property.
- The rooms were clean and comfortable, the roof deck has an astonishing view of the prettiest beach in any town we saw, and the staff members were exceedingly friendly.
- La limpieza era excelente y el personal muy agradable.
- O colaborador da receção foi muito simpático. Fomos muito bem recebidas.
- Saubere Zimmer, freundliches Personal, spitzen Lage, hammermässige Sonnenterrasse
- La relación calidad precio. La ubicación no estaba mal, ya que estaba pegado a la playa; y aunque en el pueblo no hay nada que hacer, está cerca de todo: Muros, playa Carnota, Ezaro, Finisterre-
All heated room at this guest house feature natural light and simple décor. Each of them has a TV, safe and a private bathroom.The restaurant at Pensión Areas specializes in traditional tapas, seafood and fresh fish dishes. There is also free Wi-Fi available in public areas.O Pindo is surrounded by beautiful landscapes; you can visit the Monte Pindo or the Ezaro Waterfall.
- El espacio de la habitacion y la atencion del personal del hotel
El trato del personal fue inmejorable, siempre amables, con una sonrisa.
Aunque el pueblo en sí no me gustó, el hostal es estupendo, las habitaciones espaciosas, limpias, modernas, el baño amplio y las camas súper cómodas. El desayuno, aunque no estaba incluido, fue muy bueno todas las mañanas, con zumo natural, café y tostadas recién hechas. El personal del restaurante por las mañanas muy amable también.
Más un hotel que un hostal.
Camera spaziosa, pulita e confortevole ma con bagno piccolo.
Buon rapporto qualità/prezzo.
Posizione comoda per raggiungere la meravigliosa spiaggia di Carnota.
- La ubicación y la amabilidad del personal. ¡Nos invitaron a unas cervezas! Aunque esté catalogado como pensión, cumple los requisitos de un hotel.
- Personal muy amable, atento y familiar. limpieza muy correcta
Top Guest Houses In Mallou Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mallou Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mallou Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mallou Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!