10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Malla Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Malla Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Malla Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Malla Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Malla Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Malla Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Malla Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Malla Catalonia:
Seminari Allotjaments’ buffet restaurant serves traditional Catalan food. There is a large dining room, a snack bar and vending machines for snacks and drinks.Seminari Allotjaments has a library and a chapel within its charming grounds. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Vic.Vic’s train station and its main square are around 10 minutes’ walk from the Seminari. A shuttle service is available to Barcelona’s El Prat Airport, located 50 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to central Barcelona in just over an hour.
- Liked the whole location of communication with the staff maintenance and repair.
- Good location. Very spacious rooms. Clean and comfortable bathroom.
- Value for money. Great location, very quiet, nice but smal room but clean!
- The heater was making too much noise. It woke us up on and off during the night.
- Building with amazing character just a five minute walk to the center of Vic
The pleasant rooms at Hostal Montserrat feature flat-screen TV, a desk and private bathrooms with hairdryer and free toiletries. Room service is also available.A continental breakfast is served daily and Montserrat’s restaurant offers traditional, regional cuisine made with local market produce. Packed lunches can also be prepared.The surrounding area is ideal for walking and cycling, with the Montseny Nature Reserve 10 minutes’ drive away. The remains of the Tona Castle and Sant Andreu Church are 3.7 mi from Hostal Montserrat.Hostal Montserrat offers free private parking and is 50 minutes’ drive from Barcelona.
- THe only problem was there were no climatisation. Service was Ok and the same with the staff. Room was clean and useful for what we need.
Muy bien situado en la calle principal que cruza Tona y cerca de la carretera.
Dispone de un aparcamiento gratuito para los huéspedes del hostal o comensales del restaurante.
Las habitaciones disponen de una pequeña televisión ( deberían ampliar el tamaño del televisor), son amplias y muy limpias, el baño igual que todo el hostal muy bien y limpio.
La puerta exterior del hostal se abre con una tarjeta y la puerta de la habitación se abre con una llave.
En el hall de la planta de la habitación tienes información de turismo del pueblo.
Buena relación calidad/precio y además dispone de wifi gratuito pero no excesivamente rápido.
- Très bon rapport qualité/prix, c’est simple mais propre. Le personnel est vraiment très sympathique, accueil chaleureux et ils sont très attentionnés. Petit dejeuner cuisiné a la demande. Possibilité de garer la moto sous un abri.
- LA CAMA SUPER COMODA, EL DESAYUNO MUY BIEN, EL SERVICIO EXCELENTE Y TODO SUPER LIMPIO
- El desayuno muy bueno y completo. El personal amable. Y las camas muy cómodas.
Each room comes with a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Fonda Sala’s restaurant has a seasonal menu with local cuisine. There is also a bar.In the surrounding area you can go hiking and mountain biking.Barcelona can be reached in around 1.5 hours’ drive. The property offers free parking.
The room was very nice with some nice old details. The bed was also great looking, but a bit short for me. The bathroom was nice but the showerhead was a bit low.
The breakfast was very very good and the restaurant also.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
- What a lovely spot to stay! The staff couldn’t help enough and the food was great. Will stay again!
- Lo mejor la atención del personal, muy familiar; sobre todo la propietaria. Un encanto de señora.
- La atención del personal fue excelente. La cama muy cómoda y el desayuno más que correcto!
- Chambre très propre, personnel très agréable et très serviable,
- The room was very nice with some nice old details. The bed was also great looking, but a bit short for me. The bathroom was nice but the showerhead was a bit low.
Hostal Rural Can Enric
Each simply decorated room at Hostal Rural Can Enric has satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom.The property has a garden and there is easy access to the nearby river and a small beach area. The surrounding park is ideal for hiking, fishing and horse riding.The Can Enric is located outside the village of Sant Sadurní d’Osomort and 6.2 mi from the historic town of Vic. Blanes and the nearest beaches are within an hour’s drive of the property.
- Confortable beds. Rustic place. Typical old-school Spanish country hostel for groups. But you can stay as a couple no problem. The common areas could do with some redecoration and the whole place has seen better days but that’s part of its charm I think.
El entorno, la naturaleza
La dueña simpática que nos explico que ver, que hacer
- La signora che gestiva l’ostello è stata molto disponibile. Alloggio senza molte pretese. Sinceramente prezzo un po eccessivo per quello che offre.
- El desayuno poco y no muy bueno, bastante dejado todo, no había servicio de comidas tuvimos que buscar en un pueblo de al lado un sitio para comer, . Por otro lado la dueña muy amable , una señora mayor que no podia hacer mas .
- El tracte rebut ha estat excelent. Lloc i entorn màgics 💖
El Nou Roquet
At the guesthouse, each room comes with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental or gluten-free breakfast is available each morning at the property.El Nou Roquet has a playground.Girona is 26 miles from the accommodation. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 23 miles away.
- The place was quiet and the facilities were good except for the fact that the restaurant was closed and our experience of the food on our second visit to the recommended restaurant was abysmal
- Comfortable room. Hotel is in a very pretty location, with lots of birds singing in the morning. One particular bird sounded like a cuckoo clock.
- We had dinner at the restaurant it was amazing the staff was super friendly and informative of the area.
Great staff, very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was fantastic and you could really set yourself up for the day. Toast was hand cut from giant rustic loaves, great omelettes, the platter of meats and sausages was huge. Food portions in the restaurant were just as big and quality was great.
Great location in a very rural spot, but for us as a base to visit the Circuit de Cataluña for the F1 it worked out really well. It’s around a 35 minute drive to the circuit, but coming from this direction rather than from Barcelona meant that the traffic was very light both entering and leaving the circuit.
We will certainly consider staying here again if we venture to Barcelona for the F1 next year.
Je suis très mitigée sur cet hôtel.
Emplacement idéal, au calme, chambres très confortables, propreté irréprochable, la piscine est bien appréciable, surtout par canicule,
Personnel aimable accueillant et sympatique.
Featuring exposed-stone walls, each heated room comes with a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided. Guests also have access to a shared lounge and a terrace.Set in a popular area for hiking, the property can offer information about activities in the surroundings. Shops and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk.The town of Vic is 19 mi from the guest house. Olot can be reached in 50 minutes by car.
- The location and views were amazing – a huge choice of spectacular walks. Breakfast and dinner were lovely and the host couldn’t do enough. A few other nice restaurants in the village
- This place is amazing. The lady of the house (didn’t get a name) is so friendly and helpful. The food she served us was so tasty. The house itself is over 100 years old and has basic but clean rooms (ensuite). The fire was lighting and the smell and cosiness of it was amazing. The view from the two verandas we breathtaking. The town of Tavertat is charming and the drive/walk along the cliff top to see the waterfall was magical.
- Friendly, beautiful location, quiet, excellent food and plentiful, charming with stunning views.
- The ambience was brilliant, with the rustic walls and common dining and lounge areas well decorated and homely. The double room was large and comfy. Food was fantastic and the 3 course dinner not only great value but delicious.
- Fantastic retreat, amazing views, Lourdes was very friendly and accommodating.
Hostal l´Ou de Reig
Heated rooms come with a safe, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property has a restaurant specializing in Catalan cuisine. It is open on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. There is also a shared lounge and a tour desk.Free parking is available and Barcelona El Prat Airport is 35 mi away.
- Terrace restaurant. Staff very accommodating to leave a breakfast available in the kitchen so we could get an early start.
Amabilidad del personal.
- El servicio y la atención del personal es excelente
- Tot. L’atenció del personal, el menjar, l’indret, la comoditat…
- El lugar es un remanso de paz y las chicas son encantadoras, simpática y profesionales sin duda volveré a repetir y me olvidaba la comida del restaurante es buenísima, lo recomiendo
Hostal Sant Roc
At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms include a city view.Hostal Sant Roc offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Girona is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Camprodon is 19 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 27 miles away.
- Nice hostal with no major flaws, breakfast was personal
The hosts didnt speak English, but it didnt matter a bit given their hospitality. The lady cooked some eggs and fish for me as I mentioned i dont eat ham or chicken.
Everything is good.
- Lo mejor, buen desayuno y la amabilidad del personal.
- Le personnel était parfait!!! On s’est senti comme chez nous!! Les plats simples bons et très peu chers!
- La Habitación era tipo boardilla con el techo muy pronunciado. El almuerzo perfecto para empezar el día con energía.
All of the rooms in Hostal Bofill have TV, private bathroom and heating. They also have antique-style furniture.The surrounding area is popular for hiking, hunting and fishing. There is also a children’s play area with table tennis.The typically Catalan bar offers traditional dishes such as wild boar. The dining room has retained much of its original colorful stained glass.There is a TV and games room with a fireplace. There is also a free Wi-Fi hotspot.
- The staff was friendly yet nonintrusive. The breakfast included in the rate was wonderful!
- We liked: the friendly & helpful staff; the charm of the decor; the views from the dining room;the garden and recliners.
- This is a lovely hotel just off the main plaza. Staff are excellent and the food is very good.we would have no hesitation in visiting again. The views from the hotel are spectacular and the hotel has its own shady private garden- wonderful in the hot weather.
L’efifici és maco i gran, encara que molt antic.
Esmorzar molt bé.
- Todo es precioso el hostal ..un encanto …la atención excelente …la comida casolana y super buena y sobre todo recomiendo a personas celíacos espectacular la atención y están super preparados ..felicito al hostal por mi le doy nota de 15.
Featuring wooden floors and wooden beams, heated rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and a sofa. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and toiletries.Estrella guest house has a snack bar and an à la carte restaurant serving Catalan cuisine. A buffet breakfast is available and packed lunches can be requested.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and excursions. The Estrella has a tour desk and is 16 mi from the Garrotxa Volcanic Nature Reserve.
- The hotel and the staff was AMAZING. Set in a town that is so picturesque that you can’t take a bad shot. We did the big loop to the water falls… 10k and very worth your time. Don’t forget the short walk along the river that loops the town and if it’s summer, check out the community pool. When you get to town, there is a big parking lot, only 3e per day. The hotel is a quick walk across the swinging bridge and off to the right.
- Personal attitude towards clients from the owner and all staff of the hotel. We felt like home and there was nothing impossible.
- Really nice hotel in the middle of the small medieval village of Rupit. The food we had at the hotel asset dinner and breakfast was above or expectations. The service was more than welcoming. Stone walls, old church and bridge at a couple of minutes walking distance. Great local food and pastry can be found at the small shops in the area
Absolutely outstanding hotel!!! Magic town. The staff were wonderful. So helpful!!! I left
My passport behind and they delivered it back to me
In person the next day!!! Incredible place! Thanks you very much!
- Owners were very kind and helpful. Breakfast was great with fresh fruit and juice and even served fried eggs.
Top Guest Houses In Malla Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Malla Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Malla Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Malla Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!