10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mala Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Mala Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mala Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mala Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mala Lanzarote. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mala Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mala Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mala Lanzarote:
Suites en Villa Soleil et Volcan Lanzarote
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, certain units at Suites en Villa Soleil also provide guests with a mountain view.Puerto del Carmen is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Playa Blanca is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Isabel the house owner she was very helpfull and the room and was comfortable,clean and quiet.
- Clean and spacious rooms, all the necessary items in the kitchen available, and a fairly big pool!
- Strayed here with my wife for a short anniversary break, very peaceful area the hosts were very friendly and nothing was to much trouble ,comfortable beds and spotless bedrooms and bathroom ,access to the centre of the resort is simple and the choice is yours to either hire a car for your stay which is very cheap ,taxis are also inexpensive around 3 Euro .or a short walk of around 15-20 mins which is also very pleasant.
- xxl double bed, very comfy. Hosts were very friendly and always asked if everything was ok for me. Made me feel very welcome.
- Nice and quite,friendly and relaxed, will visit again .
Hostal San Gines
All rooms at Hostal San Gines features functional dècor and a fan and some units offer a private bathroom. Guests can benefit from a communal TV lounge.The property also offers a 24-hour front desk and free luggage storage.The property is set nearby a commercial area with bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk.San Gines is 10 minutes’ walk from Reducto Beach and the ferry port. The MIAC Contemporary Art Museum in San Jose Castle is 0.6 mi from the property while the Costa Teguise Golf Resort is 10 minutes’ drive away. Hostal San Gines is 5 minutes’ walk from Guaguas Bus Station and 12 minutes’ drive from Lanzarote Airport.
- Good locaation,great friendly staff,the room was comfortable and the bathroom so clean
- Nice people at the reception, clean, beds are comfortable!
- Only thing there bus station to go to the real beaches and proper people atmospher I would never come back here and wouldent want some one trying this its like hostel
- The location is perfect! A very short walk to the lovely El Charco harbour with many lovely restaurants. And a beautiful beach about 10 mins walk away. The staff are amazingly helpful and the beds are really comfy.
- Actually everything including people from reception. They are very helpful. I will definitely go back in to the same hostal next year.
Each room includes a shared bathroom.There is self catering kitchen.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Puerto del Carmen is 19 mi from Apartamento Haría, while Playa Blanca is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 16 mi from Apartamento Haría.
- Martin was really friendly and happy to answer any questions we had regarding excursions and facilities in the area. There is a great view outside the property and it’s relatively close to many sights and beaches.
- Warm welcoming, Free coffee and barhroom products.. perfect quality-price ratio
- Great place, a great host! Very clean and well run place in a small nice town Haria!
- Martin was a very kind host, he would do anything to set the guests at ease. There is a kitchen we could use: very comfortable to cook coffee and tea before going out. Martin offered also some fresh fruit to the guests to serve themselves.
- Casa Mil Palmeras was an excellent stay, we were there for 7 days and truly enjoyed it, is a residence ,a house in a village of Haria, traditional Spanish village with a beautiful settings outside of the property,the house is super clean, can’t find a single fault while there, good for my daily needs, had a kitchen with all the appliances if you need it, good value for money, the owner Martin greeted us on arrival and he kept the property clean during the whole stay, can’t faulty, would highly recommend to anyone wanting a holiday while there.
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Every room includes a electric tea pot, while some have a patio. All rooms at Villa Jasmina are equipped with a seating area.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Puerto del Carmen is 11 miles from Villa Jasmina, while Playa Blanca is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 7 miles from the guesthouse.
Rooms are very big and so is the bathroom we had.
Lots of shared facilities (very large living room with sofas, two tables, swimming pool, garden table and chairs, large kitchen, etc)
The village is in the middle of the island which is very convenient if you are going to visit the whole island during your star.
Nice views from the room, balcony.
- Paola is a lovely lady and has a fantastic house. I would really recommend visiting her restaurant as well. She really was the hostess with the mostest! If we come back to Lanzarote we will definitely be staying here!
- The owner & staff made me feel very wecome, all so friendly & keen to help. The room is nice, clean & met my expectations, i traveled solo & found the house was very quiet & lacked atmosphier, but was a great choice for traveling around Lanzarote by car.
- The hosts were great. Plenty of space. Many facilities such as a swimming pool, large living room, great view from the balcony, parking available, very clean, and easy to access/short drive from the airport.
- Very large property could be turned into small family hotel.
- Rooms are very big and so is the bathroom we had.
Surfhouse Hostel Famara
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. All guest rooms have a seating area.Puerto del Carmen is 15 miles from Surfhouse Hostel Famara, while Playa Blanca is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 12 miles from the accommodation.
- The location is perfect, less than 5′ by walk from the surf schools, restaurants and supermarket. Aldo is very friendly and the hostel quiet but staying there is a very good way to meet people. I’ll go back ASAP 🙂
If you’re looking for a quiet, relaxing place, this Surfhouse in Famara is just perfect. I found it very clean and well-equipped. Furthermore, Aldo’s an excellent surf instructor, beside being a very kind and pleasent person.
I will surely choose it again as soon as I’ll be back to Caleta de Famara, which I love so much!
- Aldo is a really nice guy! Friendly and helpful, really clean Hostel- I never saw such a clean fridge and kitchen and bathroom:-)
- The waves, cliffs and surroundings in Famara are very impressive. Luckily still mostly untouched by tourism.
- Nice location, good value, and really nice to meet the owner who was very receptive to suggestions.
At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet.Puerto del Carmen is 9 miles from Casa Bom. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- Beautiful guesthouse 20min from the airport, comfortable and with a beautiful terrace at the top. Easy to find and park the car. Quiet environment. Big kitchen and good internet. Only one night and less than 8h spent at the place so not much more to comment.
- The bed was very comfortable and the owner was extremly kind.
- Plenty of space, very well equipped and in a quiet location. The owners were friendly and the casa in a good location for exploring the island (if you have a car).
- Very friendly owner. Very good location if you have a car and want to explore the island.
- Luca is a very nice host. The house had a clean room, spacious common areas like the fully equipped kitchen, dining and living room. On the roof terrace you can have a breakfast or just resting in the sunshine on a deck chair. The geographical location was ideal in the middle of the island to discover the sites in all directions. The house was far from touristic centres in a quiet residential area for local people. Wifi was okay too.
La Posada Tahiche
At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet. Selected rooms will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave. All guest rooms will provide guests with a toaster.Puerto del Carmen is 10 miles from La Posada Tahiche, while Playa Blanca is 20 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The bed was very very comfy (the pillow as well), very big house and provided with clean towels and a bottle of water. (small details counts).
- Giusto compromesso qualita prezzo ideale per lavoratori di passaggio occorre macchina paese alle spalle di arecife centrale per poter raggiungere tutti i posti dell isola in breve
Cortesia e disponibilità molto apprezzata .
Cortesía y disponibilidad muy apreciada .
- Para las visitas de trabajo que tenia que hacer la ubicación era perfecta.
- Tengo q decir q lo q nos gusto fue la limpieza y la ubicacion.
At the guesthouse, rooms include a terrace. Rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries, while certain rooms are contain a patio and others also offer mountain views. Guest rooms come with a seating area.A Full English/Irish breakfast is served each morning at the property.Puerto del Carmen is 9 miles from Casa Helena, while Playa Blanca is 18 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 7 miles away.
- We liked the location because Tiagua is half an hour away by car from everywhere. The bedroom was big, fully furnished with wardrobe, chest of drawers, mirrors and en suite shower room. We also enjoyed the terrace every morning having breakfast.
- The B&B had an excellent sized lounge right next to the bedroom. A car is essential to get there. Car’s are now very reasonable to hire (collected mine at the airport) so having free car parking was great.
- Nice view on the montain and very clean, with good equipment, decorated with care.
terrace with seating
good location for trips to NP Timanfaya
very close to shop and pizzeria
very helpful host
- A car is a must but the location is central on the island and allow good access to any point within an hour. Host was really helpful and friendly.
Casa Salinas Playa
Puerto del Carmen is 24 miles from the guesthouse, while Costa Teguise is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Not only it’s a great space, but her tips about the area and so forth were very useful. The room is really comfortable and well structured. The common areas are great and well mantained too.
Everything was perfect. Clean towel every day, clean rooms, tea and coffee in the common kitchen.
The staff was super nice.
Very quite place.
- I stayed at Orzola to visit La Graciosa and it was just perfect! Check-in went smoothly even though I wasn’t sure at exavtly which time I would be there. I was welcomed with some typical food and wine from the Canaries. La Maresía, the restaurant the host recommended, was great!
- The property was very clean – the shared bathroom was exceptionally maintained. Clean bath mats every day – it felt good to use it.
- Very friendly welcome. Very clean. Many nice small details. Nice kitchen. Small terrace to eat or drink a wine under the sky
Rooms Arrecife Centre
At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a shared bathroom. Rooms Arrecife Centre has some accommodations with mountain views, and all rooms have a coffee machine.The area is popular for fishing, and bike rental and car rental are available at the accommodation.Puerto del Carmen is 7 miles from Rooms Arrecife Centre. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Super nice guy. Even brought us to the airport for Free!
- The coffee machine and the coffee they gave us some apples..
- Super-comfortable bed. Close to the bus station (ca 800m) to get to the north of the island.
- city centre location, kitchen and very friendly owner.
- Great accommodation – the flat was spotlessly clean and cleaned every day, the room was well sized, and it was great to have a washing machine, well outfitted kitchen and coffee machine. And the location was perfect – 10 mins walk to the bus station (ideal if you’re not hiring a car) and 10 mins walk to the seafront. There’s even a supermarket just round the corner.
Top Guest Houses In Mala Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mala Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mala Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mala Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!