10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Makkasan Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Makkasan Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Makkasan Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Makkasan Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Makkasan Bangkok Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Makkasan Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Makkasan Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Makkasan Bangkok Province:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Bangkok Residence offers accommodations in Bangkok.A flat-screen TV is available.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.5 miles from Bangkok Residence, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from Bangkok Residence.
- Clean and powerful air con. Decent value for money.
- location was opposit china embassy where i needed to go in the next morning.
- The cleanliness and room facilities were good with helpful staff.
- The fact that it was close to the hospital that I had to go to.
- Workers are very kindly, helpfully and hospitality. Room’s clean perfect. I liked this hotel.
Sweet Home Guest House
Located in Bangkok, 0.6 miles from Central World Plaza, Sweet Home Guest House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a TV.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.BTS-Phaya Thai is 0.7 miles from Sweet Home Guest House, and Siam Paragon Mall is 0.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from Sweet Home Guest House.
No reviews yet.
Zenya Inn is located in Bangkok, 1.1 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center and 1.4 miles from Siam Paragon Mall. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find room service at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.1 miles from Zenya Inn, and Queen Sirikit Park is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable. Location was good for some things.
- Great location. Owner is really nice and relaxed person. Room is good size. Has fridge and ac works great. Had meal at the restaurant and food is fantastic.
- Great location. Owner is really nice and relaxed person. Room is good size. Has fridge and ac works great. Stay was really cheap.
The owner is helpful
Value for money
- Lovely place, great staff very friendly and helpful, would definitely stay again if in the area, probably a bigger room as we had the smallest room this time.
Bangkokfile is located in Bangkok, 1.6 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center and 1.9 miles from Siam Paragon Mall. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.6 miles from Bangkokfile, and Queen Sirikit Park is 4.2 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location, excellent bed, located down a quiet side soi but just a three minute walk to the MRT. Q&A bar below the apartment is a real treat, put on a nice shirt and visit! Also the lady who checked us in was super lovely.
Ah, this place is a gem. The apartments are *really* comfy and cool! Whoever did the decor has super nice taste. It’s a place that makes you feel like you actually live in the city.
The beds are excellent. The kitchen is well-stocked – you can really cook here if you like – and has drinking water in glass bottles that you can refill downstairs for 1bht / liter. Water pressure in the shower is great.
The place is just off the corner of the MRT and thus really easy to come and go to. The immediate neighborhood is not my favorite, but it’s very central (whether you like that or not) and the Bangkokfile help directory makes a point of guiding guests to good spots nearby.
Yuki is the most helpful Bangkok hostess and really there to answer all your questions, mine by Whatsapp, radiating an air of being present and actually caring for the people who come and go. Very, very easy to feel like home.
- They should have let the guest know that there’s major constructions going on on both sides of the building before they check in.. to be fair.. it’s impossible to stay in the room from 8am – 8pm
- The kitchen and the interior decorations of the room is simply great and nice
- Bangkokfile is the perfect place to stay if you want to explore the town. A skytrain, underground station and even a pier – everything is near by. The hotel is a 5-minute walk away from a food-market. The food was delicious and reasonably priced so we had every day our lunch there. The apartments are super cozy and well designed. We even had a terrace with a beautiful tree on it. I truly loved all the small details, like handmade Moroccan soap. Big up to Yuki for being such a good host and thanks for helping out with everything! Kisses from Germany, we will come back.
Located in the Khlong Toei neighborhood in Bangkok, 750 feet from Arab Street, Chaming Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. BTS-Nana is 750 feet from Chaming Hotel, and BTS-Asok is half a mile from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from Chaming Hotel.
- Staff was very friendly . The hotel is priced reasonable . The location is good .
- Great location one block away from Nana Plaza. Not too close to where the noise can keep you up at night. Extremely friendly staff, very accommodating.
- Location. That’s all I cared about, really, as my friends weren’t too far away. Not too expensive. It’s about the value. The staff were kind and courteous toward me. They were supposed to give two water bottles one day, but I think they forgot to do it. When I told them, they got on it right away. They were nice to me.
- The reception lady was really helpful – allowed us to change the room, lent us some scissors for paperwork and agreed to cancel/refund the last night. Fridge with water. Funny room names (for geeks – like HTTP status codes). Wifi worked fine. 7-11 shop just 20 m away.
- Sehr freundliches Personal, rauchen erlaubt im Zimmer, air-con kann auch bei Abwesenheit anbleiben, sehr ruhig, entgegen anderen Bewertungen ist die stundenweise Vermietung nur im 2. Stock und deshalb war der Aufenthalt nicht beeinträchtigt. Auch für Aufenthalte mit Freundin geeignet. Natürlich im Rotlichtmilieu, aber man wird nicht belästigt.
Room@Bangkok Boutique Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi, Room@Bangkok Boutique Guesthouse offers accommodations in Bangkok.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 0.7 miles from Room@Bangkok B&B, and Siam Paragon Mall is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 13 miles from Room@Bangkok Boutique Guesthouse.
- The location is good, near BTS and Metro, Beds are big and comfortable, wifi is good, Staff/owner is friendly and helpfull
- Very friendly staff at reception and housekeeping. Clean room and fun design concepts. Fantastic location next to Asoke BTS station/Terminal 21. Opposite side on the main road is a big 7-11 store.
- Kind boss and service. They make you feel like home. Good location.
- Cosy room, just nice for a couple and also a few nite stay
I was late arriving, plus my flight was delayed an hour, so I really appreciated being able to still get access.
Good location for Asok and Sukhumvit. Places to eat in vicinity. I was only staying very briefly before heading out of Bangkok and hadn’t got a clue about the city. It was easy to navigate. Some info on arrival would be useful, especially as a solo traveller feeling like a rabbit in the headlights!
Bangkok Itaewon Guesthouse
Located 500 feet from BTS-Asok in Bangkok, Bangkok Itaewon Guesthouse features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Soi Cowboy is 650 feet from Bangkok Itaewon Guesthouse, and BTS-Nana is half a mile from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 13 miles from Bangkok Itaewon Guesthouse.
- It’s fine in guesthouse style with good location for travelling , department store , night life and sky train.
- A late, 9pm, check-in was easy. Owner and staff are very accommodating. With the addition of wooden window blinds the room was very quiet. The mattress was comfortable. Few frills, yet the location is hard to beat if you use Terminal 21 as a major landmark.
-very close to the metro line
Location, location, location
Good value for money
The owner was unbelievable nice! He was smiling all the time. He and his daughter helped us out with every question. 🙂 The location is perfect. Right next to bts Asok and mrt Sukhumvit.
We felt so welcomed and comfortable there!
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, Parkview Ratchaprarop is located in Bangkok, just half a mile from BTS-Victory Monument.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with slippers and free toiletries provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.BTS-Phaya Thai is 0.7 miles from Parkview ratchaprarop, and Central World Plaza is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from Parkview Ratchaprarop.
- I enjoyed the rooftop pool, especially as I had it all for myself.
- The bed, the cleanliness, it has an elevator, and perfect for us.
- This is a very nice and clean minihotel in the center for very reasonable money. Near a beautiful park, some rooms have a view of it. The staff is very friendly. I’ll definitely stop here on my next visit to Bangkok.
Rooms were not made up automatically. Had to make a request everyday.
Bedsheet were not changed for 6 nights we were there. Only towels were changed.
- Place is quite calm and convenient to reach from all the means of transports. Co-ordination with the staff was good.
Chan Guest Villa
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chan Guest Villa offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 1,750 feet from BTS-Victory Monument. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. BTS-Phaya Thai is 0.4 miles from Chan Guest Villa, and BTS-Ratchathewi is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Everything! Really, great place. Location is convenient, facilities are great. Host is amazing.
- Nichi very nice person and helpfull . We love it . Beautiful home and near everywhere . Walk to the market , pratunam and platinum , king power , etc .
- The host is nice, and her helper is kindly. They provide any things you need.
- Отличное расположение. Близко к океанариуму и ТЦ. Красивая вилла, все сделано со вкусом. Чисто, уютно. Радушные хозяева.
Une maison particulière transformée en chambre d’hôtes, située dans une soi calme, avec de grandes chambres au parquet en bois, et une hôtesse accueillante.
Un peu difficile à repérer, car il n’y a pas d’indication, à l’exception du numéro de rue
Set in Pathumwan district in Bangkok, Micro Hostel offers accommodation located 1,300 feet from Wholesale Market (Pratunam) and 2,650 feet from Central World Plaza. The property provides free WiFi access in all guestrooms.Some units at Micro Hostel come with shared air conditioning and a shared bathroom equipped with a bath or a shower and a bidet. Certain rooms are fitted with a seating area for guests’ convenience. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 2,650 feet away from Micro Hostel, while Gaysorn Shopping Mall is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Mueang International Airport, 12.4 miles from the property.
- Micro Hostel was situation in the middle of the city. Just a about 10min by walk from Phaya Thai Airport Train. Staffs and owner was really helpful and made my stay extra convinient and good.
It didnt feel like i was staying in a hostel at all. They treat you like family.
One of the best hostels i have stayed in the whole of Thailand!
Definitely going there for my next visit.
Beds were comfortable and clean. Clean toilets and good location. Although staffs were meticulous and works hard to keep facilities clean.
But hotel customers need to learn to keep toilet clean too! I blamed hotel customers who does not know how to keep toilet clean.
Kudos to the staff! They are friendly, very informative, speaks English well, and helpful too!
Bedroom is clean.
Position of hotel is so convenient that going shopping is easy.
- Home away from home. ❤️ Staffs area always very willing to help. Very convinient location.
Top Guest Houses In Makkasan Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Makkasan Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Makkasan Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Makkasan Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!