10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Majadahonda Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Majadahonda Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Majadahonda Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Majadahonda Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Majadahonda Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Majadahonda Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Majadahonda Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Majadahonda Community Of Madrid:
Hostal Doña Isabel
Each of the Doña Isabel’s air conditioned rooms comes with a private bathroom and TV. Each one is decorated in a unique, contemporary style, creating a fashionable atmosphere for your stay.Make use of the convenient public transportation services to visit central Madrid. You can also head to the beautiful scenery of the local Cuenca Alta de Manzanares nature park and the historic center of nearby Las Rozas.
- A good nights sleep. Nice quiet surroundings. Good restaurants near by.
- One of the few hotels in the Las Rozas area that allow you to walk to a pub or restaurant.
- Good deal, 24h supermarket next to the building, easy to reach by car.
- Decent sized room and space. My friends rooms looked abit tight but mine was slightly more spacious with a double bed! You have the basic amenities/toiletries and the room and bathroom was very clean. It was pretty central and the staff were helpful despite their limited English!
- Very fair price, clean, comfortable. Very easy. Perfectly located.
Habitaciones El Escorial
Featuring free WiFi, the simply-decorated rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, heating and a ceiling fan. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower.You can find a restaurant, bar, shops, and a bus stop within 150 feet of the property. Alcalá de Henares is 27 mi from Habitaciones El Escorial, while Navacerrada is 19 mi from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 16 mi away.
- Queit, close to the good food, shops, you can reach Madrid by public transport. YOu can both rest and tour here.
- Perfect cleaning service every day. Quite location, without trafic or public noise. Near by shops, terraces and public transportation. Good connection with Madrid centre and aeroport (bus +metro).
- Very clean property, and very helpful and friendly service at reception.
- Limpio y funcional. Buena luz y muchas ventanas. Buena WI-FI. Ubicac
- La habitación y el baño estaban muy limpios, y la cama era muy cómoda.
Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk.The CEU University is within a 5-minute drive from H Skyline, and the Monteprincipe and Quiron Hospitals are within 12 of the property, while the Estadio Municipal Santo Domingo is 4.3 mi away.Casa de Campo is 9.3 mi away from H Skyline, and Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 15 mi away.
- This is a developing area (from bad to better). I stayed here as it was close to business I was doing. The room was new and fairly clean, but nothing special.
- It is a very good and only choice if you have to stay in this very specific and strictly industrial region.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. Rooms quite basic but provided everything we needed and location was industrial but straight onto main road so quick to reach most destinations of madrid.
Big room with a nice bathroom.Hotel is in an industrial area fairly close to the fair ground
There is nothing to do in the area.
Price quality is good.
The reataurant next door serves a good breakfast
- The employees were very friendly, the manager was very helpful when we realized that the restaurant was closed when we arrived. The bathroom has some nice design. The accessibility with public transport is really good, the operation times for the metro line have obviously just been extended.
Hostal Jose Luis
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Every room has air conditioning, and certain rooms have a balcony. Guest rooms have a desk.Madrid is 15 miles from Hostal Jose Luis. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 23 miles from the property.
Lugar tranquilo, limpio, comodo y recomendable.
Una estancia satisfecha..
- Lo que más, por elegir algo, fue el agua caliente de la ducha.
- Muy cómodo, habitacion grande con terraza, calefacción, cocina compartida muy cómoda con todo lo necesario (nevera,microondas, platos… Etc). No duden en alquilar, no se van a equivocar.
- Habitación igual que las fotos, camas cómodas, todo limpio y lo más importante, el trato fue genial.
- La cama esta comoda y porder utilizar la cocina es algo que ayuda bastante
- Lugar tranquilo, limpio, comodo y recomendable.
Hostal Restaurante El Asador de Brunete
All rooms at the guest house feature a TV, and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The guest house’s restaurant, completed with a wood-fired oven, prepares traditional dishes of the area.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and 24-hour front desk. Hostal Restaurante El Asador de Brunete has easy access to the M-501 highway leading to any part of the region of Madrid.
- It’s a nice building and the rooms are a decent size, with good bathroom facilities. It’s close enough to the town centre and there’s regular buses running to Madrid close by. The housekeeping staff really did a great job, something and we didn’t actually expect to be done.
- Easy to find as you drive into the village. The man at reception had little English but was very helpful.
- La ubicación era muy buena y el baño estaba bastante bien.
- Ubicación perfecta en el centro de Brunete. Aparcamiento en la misma puerta del Hostal. Limpio y sin olor a tabaco. Calefacción perfecta. Los amenities correctos, incluyen una esponja. Toallas y ropa de cama limpias.
- El atendimiento del personal, muy buen trato, y muy atentos.
Hostal Lady Ana María
Comfortable rooms at this guest house feature simple décor. They all have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Lady Ana Maria has a 24-hour reception where staff can provide information about the area.Madrid city center can be reach in about 40 minutes’ drive by car or by public transport.
- The construction quality of the building is very high , because of that the temperature is good and there is no noise in the rooms. There’s not much noise in the street. The neighboorhood is very good and tippical of Spain and it’s near the train station and the bus and the highway. It’s near the main street, all the restaurants, shops, supermarkets and shopping centers. The owners and the employees are very kind and helpful.
- El poder registrarse directamente en una máquina.
- Me he alojado varias veces por algo sera, excelente para pasar la noche y economico
- Lo único que mereció la pena fue el trato del recepcionista, que además de simpático, estuvo atento y resolutivo. De hecho, ese trabajador en concreto merece estar en otro lugar en el que no le pongan la cara colorada por el mal servicio de limpieza y los inconvenientes que detallo en otro apartado. Demasiado recepcionista para tan lamentable hostal, si es que se le puede llamar así. La persona que nos despidió al día siguiente ya no era tan agradable como el anterior. Por no preguntar, no preguntó ni que tal la noche…sólo preguntó por la “llave”.
- El precio y la maquina de check in que te permite llegar a cualquier hora.
At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms at Hostal Brunete have air conditioning and a closet.Madrid is 15 miles from the accommodation. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 23 miles away.
- Wonderful staff who cares a lot about the guests. Everything was perfectly fine and they help with everything you need. I was surprised how clean, pretty and comfortable the hostel was. Thank you very much!! 100% recomendable
- Traveling with friends and kids we found this place very nice, clean and easy to find. Kids were running between rooms freely (sorry for they noise!) and felt as at home, kitchen was good equipt. 50 m. away we found lots of parking place, even when all streets were fully parked by cars, so this was very helpfull. Staff do not speak English, but we easy understood and all went perfect.
- The room was super clean, everyday the host cleaned and tidied the bed and toilets
- Very comfortable, large space, helpful staff (even if they didn`t speek English at all, they tried to explain everything quite clearly)
- The hostel rooms look like a palace rooms! So beautiful clean high standard quality! The owner very nice & helpful guy. Great place to stay near Madrid!
Hostal Don Pedro
The rooms at the Don Pedro feature parquet floors and central heating. Each one has a work desk and a private bathroom.At street level, there is a bar serving snacks and drinks. There is a laundry service, and staff at the front desk can tell you about what to see and do in Madrid.The Don Pedro is across from the Gómez-Ulla Hospital and less than half a mile from Vista Alegre Bullring. There is a bus stop right outside, and Carabanchel Metro Station is also just across the street.
Carabanchel is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, monuments and culture.
- Its location is very accessible by metro and very easy to find. Far from city center so its quiet in the neighborhood.
- The hostal itself is near a metro station and using the metro you can easily get to all central places in Madrid. The neighbourhood was quiet and there was a very nice local restaurant nearby. Also a bar in the same building that works late.
- The location was perfect. Near Palacio Vistalegre. The room was cozy. Not too expensive.
- The location was close to family, very convienent. Staff were friendly. Room was clean.
The hostel is really close to metro station, with a metro-day ticket you can go wherever you want.
Also the staff was really kind and helpful. You can find really nice breakfast in its cafeteria.
The rooms at the Bianco feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Rooms feature a free tea and coffee maker.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Madrid. There is a luggage storage facility at the front desk.The Prado and Reina Sofía Museums are within a 10-minute walk. You can walk to the charming Retiro Park in under 15 minutes.
Madrid City Center is a great choice for travelers interested in tapas, architecture and parks.
- Very close to the center. Little fridge in the room is very convenient when it is hot on the street. Air conditioner is a +!
- Very spacious bedroom with aircon in great location
- Fantastic location, very helpful and friendly staff. All you need to do is ask. I would recommend to everyone
- The location was fantastic! Easily walkable to almost all main sights in central Madrid. Subway access also nearby. Bars and restaurants were plentiful. Room was comfortable and clean. Overall, a good value.
- Great location. Good shower and wifi. Tea/coffee making facilities. Zircon. Good mattress
Paquita’s heated and elegantly decorated rooms include air-conditioning, a TV and a desk. All bathrooms are en-suite, and all include free toiletries.A number of bars, restaurants and shops are located within a 5-minute walk from the hostel, as well as several pretty parks. A bus stop with buses to the center is located 500 feet away.Avenida de la Ilustracion Metro Station is just a 7-minute walk away. The IFEMA exhibition center, located just next to the Olivar de la Hinojosa Golf Club, is just a 15 minute drive away.Hostal Paquita is ideally located, 2-minutes drive from the M30 Motorway and close to the M40 Motorway. Barajas Airport is just 9.9 mi away.
Room was a good size and shower also had plenty of space to move around.
Aircon was very welcomed in the current head but quite a challenge to operate.
Room and corridor was pretty clean.
- Rooms look almost hotel like. They are clean, comfortable and definitely worth the money. The air conditioner was appreciated though it is mandatory for this climate over there. The TV is a good feature, too. The area is quiet and with some cheap local restaurants nearby. Two metro stations are situated closely.
- The staff was very friendly when we arrived even though only one of them spoke English. So it was very helpful that my boyfriend speaks a little Spanish. Our room and bathroom were in the basement and small but alright with a window looking out into a garden.
- Metro is near, great tapas bar is also near for dinner /breakfast. It is okay to stay here if you want cheap accomodation and willing to deal with smaller uncomforable issues.
- It was very clean hostel and everything was new and shiny.
- Room was a good size and shower also had plenty of space to move around.
Top Guest Houses In Majadahonda Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Majadahonda Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Majadahonda Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Majadahonda Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!