10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Magdalena Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Magdalena Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Magdalena Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Magdalena Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Magdalena Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Magdalena Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Magdalena Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Magdalena Galicia:
A Casa de Filomena
The house includes 4 bedrooms and a spacious living-dining area. The 4 bathrooms come with free toiletries. You can enjoy garden view from the room. Extras include bed linen.At A Casa de Filomena you will find barbecue facilities and a garden. The property offers free parking.Santiago de Compostela 28 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bath. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 24 miles from Pension Vagalume. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from the accommodation.
- Nice people nice location for the price is ok, Diner was nice
- Friwndly helpful owner. Good location close to beach and restaurants. Very clean.
La ubicación y la atención recibida.
Desayuno en la cafetería pudiendo pedir cualquier cosa que tengan (bollería,zumo, tostadas…)
- Habitacion cómoda. Desayuno y comidas bien en producto y precios
- Tous les alentours que nous avons fait en vélo et à pied.
Pensión Los Trillizos
All rooms at Los Trillizos feature a simple décor and include a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Los Trellizos restaurant serves characteristic home-made meals made with local, seasonal products. There is also a bar and a billiards room. In the town you will find a small selection of restaurants, bars and shops.Staff are happy to provide more information about activities in the surrounding area. Santiago de Compostela is about 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Super friendly staff, they even gave as acess to a garage nearby where we were able to store the motorcycle safely during the night!
- Convenient location for town centre and waterfront.
- El personal muy amable,la habitación muy limpia y la cama muy cómoda.Buena hubicación
- La cama bastante cómoda y el precio de la habitación asequible.
la ubicación muy buena.
el gallo cansino.
olor a comida en todo el establecimiento.
el baño horrible,la griferia viejísima, todo en general necesitaría una buena reforma
las alfombras sucisimas.
Hospedaxe A Vila
The spacious rooms feature wood floors and include a flat-screen TV, desk, and private bathroom. Guests can also enjoy a shared lounge with magazines.Supermarkets and restaurants are within 10 minutes’ walk. You can drive 6.2 mi up the Curota, a mountain with a popular viewpoint of the harbor and surrounding villages.Santiago de Compostela is a 45-minute drive away, and Ribeira is about 6.2 mi from the property. Free public parking is available in the area.
- TODO / Everything, clean, big, nice, cheap, wonderful place
La cercanía andando al centro
La comodidad de las habitaciones
La habitación (tercera planta) era amplia y en vez de terraza tenía el mismo espacio pero cerrado, muy cómodo para tomar algo antes de acostarse.
Tiene una pequeña zona de bar anexa a la recepción donde puedes adquirir bebidas a cualquier hora.
El trato del personal fue muy amable
- Destacar sobre todo la amabilidad del personal y el tamaño de la habitación que era enorme y con una pequeña terraza
- Relación calidad-precio excelente. Al hacer el check-in nos ofrecieron habitación superior a la que teníamos, con una terraza porque habían tenido una anulación. Trato muy amable y familiar. Limpieza en habitación y baño muy buena. Estuvimos tan bien que aunque íbamos para tres noches, acabamos ampliando por una noche más. Muy cerca del centro de A Pobra do Caramiñal y zona donde es fácil aparcar el coche en la misma calle o en las cercanías.
Guests at Hospedaje Campiño can enjoy a continental breakfast.Santiago de Compostela is 29 miles from Hospedaje Campiño, while Vigo is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Cama muy cómoda y muy acogedor. Es todo muy familiar
- La atención de la familia que lleva el hostal es estupenda. Llegamos tarde y nos prepararon una cena deliciosa, lo que es de agradecer!
El restaurante hace una comida casera buenísima.
Además no tuvieron problema en dejarnos hacer el check out a las 14 h.
- El personal, la atención, la limpieza, la ubicación.
- Ubicación,limpieza y comida que ofrecían para comer
Rooms at Pensión Rey feature views of the sea or street. All come with a TV, desk and and some rooms also include a small terrace. Towels and sheets are included.The property is located 5 minutes’ walk from various bars, restaurants and shops. You can visit the Carreirón Nature Reserve or enjoy the island’s 6.8 mi of beaches.Free public parking is available near the Rey guest house, which is 30 minutes’ drive from the Meis-Fundación Monte Castrove Golf Resort and 55 minutes’ drive from Vigo.
- Central location. Exceptionally clean and comfortable. Excellent value.
Almost everything….for example, the view from our room included the sea on two sides!
The housekeeper, Paula, was fabulous ——— this place is squeaky clean!
- For the price of a bunk bed you actually get a whole room plus bathroom. What I liked especially was that there was not only a thick blanket, but even an electric heater in the room! Very welcome for cold nights. They also provide a towel and a mini shower gel / soap. You could darken the room completely, which helped me to sleep very deeply. You could leave until 12, which was a welcome difference to pilgrim hostels where you have to leave at 8… Nice sunset just around the corner.
- Location was poor but the room, although basic was clean and tidy. Very good value if you just want a base.
- La limpieza y la ubicación ,el personal muy atento
Each room is equipped with flat-screen TV, terrace, a private bathroom with a bath and bidet and free toiletries are provided.There is an on-site restaurant where traditional dishes and wines from the area can be tasted.Pontevedra is 13 mi from Pension Derby, while Sanxenxo is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 26 mi from Pension Derby.
- We found vilagarcia to be a Charming small town with perhaps the best Mercado we’ve ever seen in Spain on the Tuesday morning that we left. Our only regrets are those associated with the thieves who run the restaurant called a pallota down the road!
- Value for money I don’t think I have had a better hotel, nice room, clean and tidy,friendly staff great location.
- central location. good price and nice room. The bar was not open when we were there but the owner was nice enough to wait for us to arrive
- The location was great. Right in the midst of the lovely part of the city centre. Close to everything. Very basic. Really just a room with a bath. Don´t expect any extra. If you are looking for a bed located centrally for little money, this is your place.
- el trato del encargado y la atención en todo momento.
Ancora da Ria
All rooms are bright and have a TV, telephone and private bathroom.
Ancora da Ria has a restaurant with a variety of dishes including traditional seafood and meat dishes.Ancora da Ria Guest House is located in a quiet town on the Muros y Noia Estuary, surrounded by mountains and coastline. Santiago de Compostela can be reached within an hour by car. The towns of Boiro, Noia and Ribeira are between 20 and 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Close to everything in small town. Fast internent.
- Muy bien situado. La zona es muy tranquila incluso para ir con niños. Los dueños muy amables y muy pendientes de todo.
- Lugar tranquilo e agradable. Atención excelente. Boa ubicación e boa relación calidade-prezo.
- Excelente este hotel que é simples, mas aconchegante. O serviço oferecido pelo seu dono, Don Pepe, é excelente. Sempre estava perguntando se necessitávamos alguma coisa, recomendando outras. Vale muito a pena na equação custo x benefício!
- Hotelito, perfecto, relación calidad precio, excelente!!! Gente muy amable, todo limpísimo!!!
Ribeira de Fefiñanes
Featuring plenty of natural light and simple décor, the heated bedrooms have a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom has a shower and includes a hairdryer.The guest house has a bar and wine cellar. The restaurant offers indoor and outdoor dining. Tourist information is available.This area offers winery tours and boat trips. Pontevedra is a 45-minute drive from the guest house. Santiago de Compostella is 39 mi away.Vigo Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- The property is very central and located on the seafront. There is a balcony upstairs.
- Love the location, all of the windows, the seaviews, the local restaurants and cafés, the town of Cambados!
- 10 minutes walking from bus station. 3 minutes to bars and restaurants. Very small room, small bed but good mattress and pillow, Good bathroom, good shower. Nice wine bar and restaurant .
- Really neat and tidy rooms. Get a room on the back in the summer as they are cooler. Very clean and quiet. Great staff – happy to chat and give lots of wine information. Amazing Vinoteca with a massive range of quality Galician wines (and other Spanish wines). Wonderful atmosphere. Right on the water front. Big breakfast with fresh fruit, fantastic coffee, fresh juice and big tasty croissants and local bread. All in all incredible value for money and we will return.
– A beautiful view of the ría, worth staying here even just for this
– Cute room which was bright, clean and spacious
– Great location, everything just a short walk away
– Cambados is a charming little town with some great restaurants and friendly people
Santiago de Compostela is 22 miles from the guesthouse, while Pontevedra is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- This little hotel is in process of being refurbished. The finished rooms are stylish and comfortable. The hosts are lovely and made every effort to ensure that were not disturbed by the ongoing work. The price is fantastic and the view even better. We will be back.
- Fantastic views of the harbour. Great to be part of village life. Friendly staff.
- The staff were very friendly. The location overlooking the harbour was magnificent.
- Habiamos reservado una habitacion doble y nos informaron de que iba a haber una fiesta en el salon. Fueron muy amables y salió de ellos darnos un apartamento para poder descansar bien. El apartamento tenia de todo, estaba nuevo,tenía terraza con vista al mar y muy limpio.
- Las vistas del puerto, desde la terraza, y la decoracion de la habitacion
Top Guest Houses In Magdalena Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Magdalena Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Magdalena Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Magdalena Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!