10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Maceda Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Maceda Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Maceda Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Maceda Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Maceda Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Maceda Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Maceda Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Maceda Galicia:
Casa das Augas Santas
This guest house offers heated double bedrooms with private bathroom including a bath tub, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony, and all have a seating area with a sofa. Towels and bed linen are included.The restaurant serves traditional Spanish cuisine, and there is a shared lounge with a fireplace and TV where guests may relax. There is also a garden with barbecue facilities.Casa das Augas Santas is located in a tranquil location and surrounded by chestnut woods. Vigo and the coast is 75 mi away, and you can drive to Santiago de Compostela in a little over an hour.
- Our hostess was perfect, nothing was to much trouble, She cooked us a wonderful 3 course meal on our first night which was excellent. Breakfast was also wonderful. She was full of useful information of where to go for our short trip. No restaurants within walking distance but that didn’t matter because she would cook for you. Would definitely recommend this place to all our friends. Also on the Camino de Santiago walk.
La atención de la propietaria. El cuidado en los detalles.
Good instalación, clean and a Good breakfast. Reae good custodia attention
- Tout. Un grand merci à Maria pour son accueil. Ce lieu est magique.
- la situation et le site sont très appréciables.; la campagne est fort belle et enjoint à de jolies promenades, La propriétaire fait preuve d’un accueil chaleureux.
Localización tranquila, con esa imponente Iglesia al lado. El lugar transmitía misticismo.
La atención de Marina y sus desayunos.
Ruta andando hasta las excavaciones de un antiguo castro pasando por los restos de la basílica dónde se puede acceder a la parte de abajo con linterna. Aunque el entrar te da “mieduqui” ya que la historia del horno que hay en la Basílica es tétrica.
Hostal Sequeiros simply decorated, heated rooms all feature a TV and a fan, while the private bathroom includes free toiletries.Breakfast is served daily and the restaurant offers mixed platters, tapas, sandwiches and Mexican “antojitos” snacks. The bar has a TV, along with pool table, table football and darts.Hostal Sequieros is ideally located for hiking and exploring Galicia’s natural landscape. The Chavasquiera Thermal Zone and Outariz Thermal Baths are just 15 minutes’ drive away. The Montesinho Nature Reserve is 1 hours’ drive away.Free private parking is provided at the guest house, which is 9.3 mi from Allariz and 70 minutes by car from Vigo. The Expourense Exhibition Center is just 4.3 mi from the hotel.
- Close to Monterrey waterpark. Rural bucolic atmosphere
- It was great value for Spain and outside of Ourense. This is better if you have a car and you main objective it so see Canon del Sil or Parada del Sol and that amazing area!!
- Muy buen precio. Limpio. Grande y equipada. Excelente personal.
- Veíamos las cabras y caballo desde la ventana. Personal atento.
El trató recibo por el personal, sobretodo la limpieza de las habitaciones y la comodidad de las camas .
En relación calidad precio muy aconsejable.
Hostal Restaurante Alarico
With heating and private bathroom, all the rooms in the guest house have a flat-screen TV and offer free towels and bed linen.Guests can enjoy traditional Galician food in the restaurant. There is also a cafe-bar which offers breakfast and snacks such as pinchos.Allariz is less than 20 minutes’ drive from the city of Ourense. Guests in Hostal Restaurante Alarico can also find the Montealegre Golf Club 12 mi away.
- the location, the staff was very kind and friendly… our towels were set on our beds in the form of swans <3
- Que el señor que nos atendió se ofreció a llevarnos las maletas. La cama estaba limpia
El personal muy simpatico, nos recomendaros sitios a los que visitar y nos encantaron.
La limpieza impecable y la habitación muy comoda.
- La cama era muy cómoda. El trato del personal, muy atentos y muy simpáticos. Buen precio.
- Calidad del colchón y cojines, aunque la cama fuese estrecha, si fuese de 1’50 hubiese sido perfecta.
Pension Rustica-Caldelas Sacra
The spacious rustic rooms have a balcony with views over the Ribeira Sacra area. They are heated and come with wooden floors, a sofa and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.You can enjoy the views from the bright lounge, and the guest house has a restaurant serving traditional Galician cuisine. Special diet menus are available on request.There is a 24-hour front desk at Pension Rustica-Caldelas Sacra. The tour desk can provide information on hiking trails, or organize activities such as horse riding, cycling and canoeing.
- A nice bar down the street, was a redeeming feature
Very clean bathroom
Very nice town with a castle and stone houses
Nice decoration in the dining room.
- Nice staff, opened for breakfast early for us as we had a mountain race. Nice room.
- It’s a beautiful old historic building directly across the street from the castle. Lovely location. It also has a good restaurant.
- camas muy comodas. fresco y fuimos en pleno agosto.
Hostal La Rotonda
The modern, heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.There is a cafeteria and cocktail bar, as well as vending machines for drinks and snacks. Daily newspapers are available. Staff can also provide tourist information on the city.
- We liked nothing about the property. A poor location. The walls are paper thin. Were woken up at midnight by a group of guests who proceeded to have a party in the hall
- We were greeted by a very friendly receptionist who was also working the bar which, at the time of our arrival, was busy. The room and bathroom were small, the shower excellent. A good location, not too far to walk over the river to the town itself. A very nice river walk nearby.
- Great Location across the railway station and just a few miles from historic turistic points. Natural hot springs in the city and nearby!!! Great food and good prices!
- The location of the hotel was on the ‘wrong’ side of town if you want to experience the old city of Ourense (tapas bars, restaurants etc) but the plus side it was in a fairly quiet location and close to the great thermal spas.
- Great Cafe downstairs. I recommend the breakfast as part of the package. Grande coffee is goos but go with the croissants instead of the tostadas – better value!
Casa Felisa Marcelle
At Casa Felisa Marcelle you can either book a whole 4-bedroom house or a 2-bedroom apartment. All heated rooms have wooden floors and large windows from which to admire the views. They have flat-screen satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries, bathrobe and slippers.Breakfast is available at the Felisa Marcelle. There is a bar and a garden terrace with barbecue facilities.Free parking is available nearby and there is 24-hour reception. There is easy access to the N120 Main Road and Monforte de Lemos is a 10-minute drive away.
- Nos encanta la casa, es como estar en la tuya. Ana se esmera en hacerte sentir muy a gusto. Es la segunda vez que vamos y repetiremos
- La localización en plena naturaleza. La amabilidad de Ana, la dueña
- Todo fenomenal! Personas fabulosas, muy amables y trabajadoras. Siempre pendientes de todo y el ambiente de hogar, familiar total!!Calidad precio muy buena! La comida casera, riquísima; buen vino y pan delicioso. Las habitaciones e instalaciones perfectas y limpias. Volveremos seguro y lo recomendaremos sin duda!!!
- Qué es el sitio ideal para relajarte y una base muy bien situada para disfrutar de un territorio excepcional como es la Ribera Sacra
- La hospitalidad recibida y la tranquilidad que te envuelve por el entorno que te rodea. No tengo más que palabras de agradecimiento. Volveremos sin ninguna duda. Muchas Gracias a Ana y Carlos.
At the guesthouse, every room includes a balcony.Guests at Casa pepe can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.Ourense is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Allariz is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
A Fábrica da Luz
Rooms at the guest house comes with a shared bathroom with bath or shower. They all have mountains views, and bed linen and towels are provided.Guests can have access to both interior and outdoor dining area, and extras include a laundry with a washing machine. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a games room.At A Fábrica da Luz you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking, bowling and canoeing.The guest house is 19 mi from Auditorium – Exhibition Center and 19 mi from As Burgas Thermal Springs.
- Nice staff. Interesting building located near hiking paths in a secluded area.
- An old electricity plan turned into a comfortable and modern hostel. The location is perfect if you love nature (great hiking trails around), staff is super kind and friendly.
- La ubicación ideal y el personal muy amable, atento y servicial. El albergue estaba siempre muy limpio y cuidado
- Me gustó todo. Pero lo mejor es el entorno natural en el que se encuentra.
- Instalaciones muy limpias y el personal encantador. El entorno es espectacular
At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff are always at hand to help.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 40 miles from the property.
ESTA EN EL CENTRO DE LA CIUDAD
HABITACION REFORMADA PERO SIN VENTILACION
MENOS MAL QUE NOS PUSIERON UN VENTILADOR
- El personal chapó, amabilidad, simpatia,atencion,todo, francamente extraordinario.
- Las personas de la recepción nos atendieron muy bien y pudimos escoger habitación.
- Habitación limpia y cuidada. Ubicación muy céntrica.
- El personal es encantador y la ubicación excelente
- ESTA EN EL CENTRO DE LA CIUDAD
Pension A Cal
At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including skiing, fishing and hiking.Ourense is 22 miles from Pension A Cal.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Maceda Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Maceda Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Maceda Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Maceda Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!