10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Maçanet De Cabrenys Catalonia:
Restaurante y Alojamiento Can Mach
Restaurante y Alojamiento Can Mach’s elegant rooms feature parquet floors and contemporary furnishings. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV and has access to free Wi-Fi. Some rooms have a spa bath and all include toiletries and a hairdryer.You can enjoy home-made regional food at Can Mach restaurant, and enjoy views of the Alt Empordà countryside from its terrace. Packed lunches are also available.The hotel is about 40 minutes’ drive from Figueres, home to the Dalí Museum. The pretty Costa Brava villages and beaches, including Sant Pere Pescador or Port de la Selva can be reached in about 1 hour by car.The AP-7 Mediterrani Motorway is 16 mi away.
- Superb position, comfortable room, friendly helpful staff.
- They really went out of their way to help make our stay memorable, Very helpful and the food is exceptional too.
- We had a superior room which was large, spotlessly clean with a modern bathroom and juccuzi. and a very comfortable bed. The restaurant next door which is part of the property was excellent for dinner and breakfast, arrive hungry as the portions are huge for both meals. Staff were friendly and service was very good. Will use the hotel again. Nice scenery.
- Paisajes increíbles, gente amable. Nada que mejorar.
- Alles is top. De weg ernaartoe is een belevenis op zich. Pracht uitzicht.
Hostal Restaurant Casa Comaulis
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. With a private bathroom, certain rooms at Hostal Restaurant Casa Comaulis also provide guests with a mountain view. All guest rooms feature a closet.Girona is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Roses is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Delicious dinner and lovely staff. The hotel is run by a family, located in a beautiful village with great views.
- The people running this place are very friendly and it was a very pleasant stay. Great food! The best place to stay after a long hiking day!
- Tout est bien, bon restaurant avec produits fait maison.
- L’accueil plus que chaleureux et très agréable. Nous avons étaient impressionnés devant la gentillesse et la bienveillance de notre hôte qui nous à préparé avec plaisir un excellent repas fait maison à 23h30. Merci encore nous gardons un merveilleux souvenir.
- el tracte familiar d’en Francesc, l’ Angie i els seus fill. Quin Cuina ¡¡¡¡
Ca La Conxita Hostal & Restaurante
With simple décor, the cozy rooms feature a seating area, wardrobe and shared bathroom. The common area offers a lounge with a TV and fire place. Towels and bed linen are provided.Ca La Conxita’s restaurant serves breakfasts and has a large outdoor dining area. There is also a children’s playground and tour desk available for guests.Figueres Train Station and the city center are 19 mi away. Costa Brava is a 40 minutes’ drive, while Girona Airport is 50 mi from the property.
- La situation géographique et l amabilité des accueillants.
- Tout d abord sur le site c est marqué hôtel alors en effet c est pas du tout un hôtel c est un appartement divisé et je me suis trouvé à dormir dans un salon considère comme une chambre la proprote inexistante et d ailleurs j ais pas et je n ais pas pu dormir d ailleurs j exige le remboursement car la publicité et complètement mensongère par rapport au site je comprends pourquoi qu on j avais mis hôtel Google ne le prenait pas en compte
- Un bel endroit et un personnel attentif. Un village à decouvrir.
C est un établissement parfait les chambres sont pas des chambres mais des appartement qui procède un séjour salle de bain et WC communs avec chambre privé c est a dire que c est parfait pour deux couples et les appartements sont indépendant du restaurant.
Cuisine faites maisons très bonne les patrons sont super sympas parfait pour être au calme a recommander pour se déconnecté de la ville
- Très froid dans les chambres couvertures insuffisante une cheminée pour chauffer tout l appartenant croissant de l à veille beaucoup de choses a revoir il est certains que je n y retournerai pas et ne le recommanderait pas a quelqu’un fortement déçu
Rooms at Hostal Sanmar feature modest, functional décor. Each includes a fan, central heating, and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served in the property’s café-bar and you will find various restaurant, shops and bars within a 5-minute walk.The Sanmar is 8 minutes’ walk from the Gothic Sant Pere Church and 1.2 mi from Sant Ferran Castle. The beaches of Roses and L’Escala are within 16 mi.The property has free public street parking nearby and private parking can be requested for a fee. It is 25 mi from Girona and 40 minutes’ drive from Girona Airport.
- Its close to the Dali museum and city center, everything is in walking distance. You can find a grocery store and one of the main ramblas(square) quite easily from the hostel. Even thou the room was a bit old looking, it wasn`t lacking in other things and had everything a normal hotel room would have had.
- This place totally exceeded my expectations! For the money I spent, I can’t believe how nice my room was. The staff was so nice and accommodating. I was staying alone here and I felt safe and secure. And it is so close to everything!
- It is economical but hospitality is missing staff is too rigid
- Yet again a friendly welcome upon arrival. A comfortable room with a large shower. An easy walk into the centre with plenty of interesting bars and Resturants. Free parking opposite the hotel. A buffet breakfast at a very reasonable cost.
- Everuthing was fine, comfortable and clean. Good location.
Hostal El Forn
All rooms at El Forn guest house feature tiled floors and central heating. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and desk. The private bathroom with bath tub includes a hairdryer and toiletries.Guests can enjoy characteristic Catalan dishes at El Forn Restaurant. Specialties include escalivada, rabbit with figs and pigs’ trotters with chestnuts.The Garrotxa Volcanic Nature Reserve is about 30 minutes’ drive from the guest house. Girona Airport is 68 mi away and the border of France can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
- Friendly family run hostel in mountain village with excellent breakfast which sustained us through a hard stage of walking GR11
Everything, it is such a beautiful location, the food is amazing and the atmosphere is just magic!
Everyone should visit this place at least once in a lifetime!
- Nice accommodations and stunning location. Food was also very good. Our host were very accomodating and friendly.
- Excellent small family-run hotel, I have stayed there many times. Good food, friendly staff, nice rooms. Village is tiny but charming, excellent base for hiking or stopover on GR11 walking trail, or for getting away from “civilization” for a few days.
- La amabilidad de las personas. La comida y la situación
Hostal Isabel II
At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a closet.Guests at Hostal Isabel II can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 27 miles from the accommodation.
- Very good place, clean, modern, close to the center, excellent value and the receptionist was very nice and helpful
Good clean place to stay, lovely room with large window, great location in the town near Dali museum, supermarket, easy reach from bus station and train station,great.
Your staying amoungst the locals,
- The accommodation was simple but comfortable, it suited our needs. The decoration is old fashion, but didn’t bother us. The beds were super comfortable, we had a nice sleep. The hotel is located in a very convenient location with restaurants, bar and museums nearby. The check-in was quick and easy. The price is great, and the offer is proportionate to it. Figueres is a nice town, very friendly and feels safe. (the picture I have attached is the view at night from the windows of our room)
Nice to have A/C in Figueres in mid-June. It was a bit odd that we needed to check-in and check-out at a different location, but it was only a block away and easy to find.
The room was clean and comfortable.
- Location. Cleanliness. Tv and wifi OK.Very good beds.
Hostal de la Rovira
Set in a natural setting, all rooms at Hostal de la Rovira have views of the grounds and the mountains. They have air conditioning and heating, a TV and a bathroom. Room service can be requested.The restaurant serves seasonal cuisine and Catalan specialties, including grilled meats and local dishes. A set menu is available.Other communal areas include a bar and a reading lounge with board games, where free Wi-Fi is available.Hostal de la Rovira is located in the town of Oix, 12 mi from Olot. Girona is 1 hour by car.
- Good breakfast, free pool table, cheap beers for the evening, very relaxed setting
- La ubicación del hostal es inmejorable. Desde la ventana de la habitación, se ven las montañas y solo se escuchan los pajaritos. El personal es muy atento en una masia antigua pero muy bien cuidada.
- La ubicación en un pueblo muy tranquilo y bello paisaje. El desayuno y la cena. Estábamos solos en el hotel.
- Hotel muy correcto para ser un hostal, limpio y comido, muy buena relación calidad precio y la comida de la cena que nos entraba en la media pensión, buenísima, muy bien cocinado y los postres riquísimos. Repetiremos sin duda
- La tranquilidad del entorno, la atención en el hostal y la comida
Hostal Can Xicu
At the guest house, all rooms are fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Every room is equipped with air conditioning, and some rooms are fitted with a terrace. All units have a wardrobe.Continental and gluten-free breakfast options are available daily at a cafeteria 350 feet away from Hostal Can Xicu.Girona is 27 mi from the accommodations, while Roses is 15 mi from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 34 mi away.
- Una de las mejores camas en que he dormido, y enorme! Lo mejor el yakuzzi!!
- Llit molt còmode, esmorzar molt bo i molt bona atenció per part del personal. Tot molt net, espaiós i confortable.
Un très belle hôtel dans son jus . Une ville splendide, prêt de la frontière .
Bon petit déjeuner local avec un super service, vous ne manquerez pas de faim.
Un accueil plutôt chaleureux, une bouteille de vin local vous seras servi .
Un prix plutôt cohérent avec le cadre .
- Le style tout en pierre, le petit jardin à l’abri des regards … ma chambre était juste waouh !!! Je recommande la chambre spa pour les amoureux 😍
- El trato del personal del hostal y el espacio en general
Hostal Can Pau
At Hostal Can Pau, each room comes with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Girona is 31 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 37 miles from Hostal Can Pau.
No reviews yet.
Hostal La Barretina
Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Barretina’s restaurant and traditional Catalan cuisine is on offer for lunch and dinner. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas is available.Each of the guest house’s comfortable rooms has a fully equipped private bathroom. All rooms have air conditioning and heating.The Hostal is within 5 minutes’ walk of the center of Figueres, which features a castle and San Pere church. The beaches at Empuriabrava are approximately 9.3 mi away.
- We didn’t try the restaurant. The beds were very comfortable and the hotel was spotlessly clean. The owners are very friendly and helpful.
- This hotel was in a great location close to all the sites to see in Figueres. We didn’t have breakfast there as the dining room was enclosed and there were places close by where we could sit out. The owner was really friendly, the room basic but for the money excellent. We even had a small balcony where we could sit and watch the local getting their pizzas from the place opposite. All in all recommend.
- Good location, comfortable bed, and friendly staff. This was a good value. The bus and train stations are close which is convenient to Barcelona and makes day trips to Cadaques easy. It is very central to downtown Figueres.
- everything exept one thing they dont spesk english
- Really nice lace to stay in Figueres! Very clean and good looking room, reasonable price, great location.
Top Guest Houses In Maçanet De Cabrenys Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Maçanet de Cabrenys Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!