10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lyminster West Sussex – Top Hotel Reviews
Lyminster West Sussex is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lyminster West Sussex. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lyminster West Sussex. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lyminster West Sussex. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lyminster West Sussex right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lyminster West Sussex with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lyminster West Sussex:
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Regency Rooms offers accommodations in Littlehampton, just 17 miles from Brighton & Hove.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Portsmouth is 24 miles from Regency Rooms, and Guildford is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous room, beautiful view (no. 6) with balcony, super king bed very comfortable
I liked the style, particularly the bathroom, and there were lots of thoughtful extra touches.
I’ve never stayed somewhere where it’s room only, no food provided, and self-registration, but it works really well and I felt respected, not pestered and very well, and subtly, looked after.
I did meet them and they were absolutely lovely and very keen to be of any help needed.
- Room 3 ground floor : Such a beautiful, large and very clean room. The shower was hot and I adore the shower gel. Even though I was by the front door I couldn’t hear people coming and going.
Everything – it literally is the best place I’ve ever stayed at. Admittedly that was the (free) upgrade to the pent house room but you can tell that every room there will be spotless, unique – –
A massive room with a huge bed, leather settee and chairs. Fantastic situation on the front and easy to walk to the station.
Great facilities – shower room and separate toilet that you’d see in magazines. Instant hot water for your selection of teas and coffees. I could go on and on – – But the best bit is the individuality – obviously designed by an artist.
And so friendly and helpful – they let me leave my case in the morning while I went walking.
So lovely, I’ll definitely go back.
- I was very impressed with this establishment. I was in room 9 and it was very spacious. Definitely value for Money. I will definitely be staying here again and recommending it to family and friends.
Arundel Park Hotel
Arundel Park Hotel is located in Arundel, 17 miles from Brighton & Hove and 24 miles from Portsmouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Guildford is 27 miles from Arundel Park Hotel, and Chichester is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 27 miles from Arundel Park Hotel.
- Breakfast was good with a wide choice of things to have, whether cereals, bread, or cooked
- Good breakfast. Simple, easy check-in and out. Convenient site for rail travellers.
- Very clean, tidy. Nice Conservatory and good breakfast. Nice garden. Close to town centre.
Lovely building, very well looked after. Staff were pleasant and friendly.
Location is quiet and scenic.
- Nice quiet area good parking and just a few minutes walk from the centre of town
Garden View Guest House
One of our best sellers in Littlehampton! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Garden View Guest House is located in Littlehampton, just 17 miles from Brighton & Hove. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Portsmouth is 24 miles from Garden View Guest House, and Guildford is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 29 miles from Garden View Guest House.
- Welcoming, helpful and friendly. Although it did not offer breakfast, the room and was quiet and comfortable. I would happily stay here again.
- Pleased to enjoy second visit which was as pleasant as the furst
- Room was big and very clean smelling . Nice toilet/shower room. The man in charge really friendly and helpful.
- Friendly personal service. Well appointed room with all the necessary facilities
- The location was perfect as it was a 2 minute walk from where we were going.
East Beach Guest House
East Beach Guest House offers accommodations in Littlehampton.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Brighton & Hove is 17 miles from East Beach Guest House, and Portsmouth is 24 miles from the property. London Gatwick Airport is 29 miles away.
Free parking was an added plus.
Breakfast was amazing
- Good choice of breakfast. Good parking arrangements
A terrific location and gorgeous self contained flat. Just opposite the seafront with a pub/eatery very close by and a few more around the corner. A delightful house in a delightful setting. Wish we had been staying longer.
A really good place to unwind, chill out, enjoy the area and feel very comfortable.
Gorgeous sea food available in Littlehampton all year round too.
- Bed comfy we had a front room which was great kids room downstairs wasnt so great
- lovely break!! nice place to stay! everything was great! would go back!.
- Free parking was an added plus.
Kenmore Guest House
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kenmore Guest House offers accommodations in Littlehampton, just 16 miles from Brighton & Hove. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.Portsmouth is 25 miles from Kenmore Guest House, and Guildford is 30 miles away. London Gatwick Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Lovely people, very good breakfast and could not do enough for you. Good sleep had by all.
- Lovely spacious room and good bathroom. Very handy having a fridge. Great location – near to shops and restaurants as well as sea.
- Very clean, comfortable bed, friendly hosts, good breakfast choice
- The Owners were very friendly and welcoming , the property was extremely clean and in a great location … we will definitely be staying there again
- Beautiful spacious room, delicious cooked breakfast and welcoming hosts.
Trevali Guest House
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Trevali Guest House offers accommodations in Bognor Regis.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Brighton & Hove is 23 miles from Trevali Guest House, and Portsmouth is 18 miles from the property. Southampton Airport is 32 miles away.
Lovely location, with a sea view.
Clean, comfortable, and great value for money. The owners were very welcoming, and breakfast was delicious.
I would definitely recommend.
- Accessible to most places – town just walking distance.
I stayed in a single room with a sea view and a huge en-suite, all immaculately presented.
Great breakfast, lovely owners, a great place to stay in a good location just off the promenade.
- This is proof of the difference putting in the effort can make to a B&B! The beds were extremely comfortable and the decor new looking and well coordinated. Everything was clean and the room itself was large and airy. Had 2 armchairs which meant we could watch TV from them as opposed to perched on the bed which we find is the norm. Everything you could think of was offered for breakfast, served on smart, new looking, spotless crockery in a large delightful dining area. Plenty of room between tables which we appreciate first thing in the morning!!! The host was friendly and helpful without being intrusive. Location wise, it’s very central. We travel by train and it was conveniently close to the station. We enjoyed a wonderful visit to the Mary Rose and The Victory in Portsmouth and it took less than an hour to get there by train from Bognor Regis (changing at Barnham).
- Great single room with good shower. Tasty breakfast.
- Lovely location, with a sea view.
Arun Sands Rooms
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. On Littlehampton seafront, Arun Sands offers well-appointed guest house accommodation on the West Sussex coast. A 10-minute walk from the town centre and train station, it provides free WiFi throughout.Each room has a TV, alarm clock and tea and coffee facilities. All have an en suite shower with complimentary toiletries. Some bedrooms boast a seating area and sea views.Arun Sands is around 13 minutes’ drive from Arundel Castle, and with Chichester and Goodwood Racecourse just over 30 minutes away. The town lies around 3 miles from the South Downs, with the vibrant city of Brighton around 24 miles east.
- single room was very nice clean and well decorated even had had free shampoo and shower wash if I had required it .tea coffee and free water . overall the hotel was smashing good décor throughout and ideal for the beach and town and as I travelled by train the station was only a 10min stroll would certainly use again as Littlehampton had some good pubs and restaurants
- Amazing location, so many palaces to eat around, would recommend the Indian just on the corner. The room it’s self was clean and spacious and very comfortable. I did stay in some other property’s but you don’t really get what’s advertised.
- I was really pleased with the room for such a bargain rate! Lots of nice homely touches in the room, which made me feel very comfy and welcome especially as I was travelling alone. There is on-street parking plus a paid (cheap) car park across the road. Lots of cafes nearby.
- Excellent value for money – little extra added touches like the biscuits!
- Was really cool nice room feeled a little like home.you can see someone know how to accommodate and do a good job. Only thing was the mattress in the bed it was to soft, but that is my impression. It has not change my all over very good experience at the hotel. Wish you always can find such nice place. Thank you and might soon again
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Arden House offers accommodations in Arundel. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Brighton & Hove is 18 miles from Arden House, and Portsmouth is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 27 miles from Arden House.
- Nice large comfy bed and lovely breakfast. Very convenient to the town centre and all the local amenities.
- The bed was super comfy! Lucie was really helpful in giving advice on finding parking and where to eat in town, and the house is perfectly situated to explore Arundel on foot! Thank you for a lovely stay 🙂
- This was a great B & B with friendly and helpful staff. Room was nice and comfortable with spacious en-suite. Plenty of choice for breakfast. Ideal location for exploring Arundel. Highly recommend it!
- Lucie is really friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was great and there was a lovely selection. The location is great as we were able to walk into the town.
- The location of Arden House is perfect for exploring Arundel; it is so close to the castle, restaurants and shops. The wetlands centre is also a short walk away. We were given the option of a larger room during our stay which was lovely as we had a small table and chairs in the room. The room itself was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was lovely too, especially the fresh fruit available each day and Lucie was very happy to accommodate my husband’s dietary requirements . We would definitely stay again!
Selwood Lodge is located in Bognor Regis, 23 miles from Brighton & Hove and 18 miles from Portsmouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the guesthouse. Chichester is 5 miles from Selwood Lodge, and Worthing is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Everything was so nice,would definitely recommend.
- The owner was very welcoming and so helpful. Brilliant breakfast cooked to order, lovely coffee. Breakfast room was cheery and bright
- Cooked breakfast delicious, perfect poached eggs. Fruit – melons and pineapple – was a really nice surprise. Accommodation was so quiet and bed very comfortable.
- the breakfast was a full english that was cooked to order. very nice. the lady that ran it was friendly and helpful. the location is nice and quiet and a 2 min drive to town or seafront.
Everything, the lady was amazing and I have feel in home.
I love it
Located 650 feet from the sea and local shops, The Aldwick is a small family-run guesthouse with a weekend restaurant.The Aldwick has 8 bedrooms, an elevator to all floors and a patio for outdoor dining.The guest accommodations are just west of central Bognor, which can be reached by walking along the promenade. Goodwood and Fontwell racetrack are a short drive away.The Aldwick is also close to Chichester, historic Arundel and many marinas.
- All staff were very friendly and the breakfast was great
- Friendly and obliging couple. Fabulous breakfast with soft classical music in the background. Would definitely go back again.
- Could not have been a better place to stay. Just everything was perfect and more than would be expected.
- Great place to stay ! Bed was extremely comfortable ! Breakfast was very good .
- Staff very friendly, rooms were very clean and tidy.
Top Guest Houses In Lyminster West Sussex Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lyminster West Sussex to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lyminster West Sussex but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lyminster West Sussex. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!