10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Luyego de Somoza Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Luyego de Somoza Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Luyego de Somoza Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Luyego de Somoza Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Luyego de Somoza Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Luyego de Somoza Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Luyego de Somoza Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Luyego De Somoza Castile And Leon:
Relax with friends or colleagues in the comfortable lounge. You can also unwind in the hot tub here after a long day’s hiking. The hotel has its own restaurant decorated in a traditional style, where you can enjoy characteristic regional cuisine, with a bottle of wine.This guest house is located close to Astorga, a historical town. The Santiago Way is also very near the property.
- Spanish traditional deco. Parking was easy. Food was excellent. Staff were very attentive and helpful.
- Beautiful accommodation in a pretty village, restaurant was outstanding.
- The building and interiors were very interesting and attractive and located in a stone village.
- Los dos hermanos son geniales, te dan un servicio único y el hotel magnífico.
- Personas encantadoras. Excelente comida. Entorno estupendo. Bien comunicada con los alrededores. Tienen antigüedades
Centro de Turismo Rural Molino del Arriero
Heated country-style rooms feature wooden or tiled floors and have a flat-screen TV. There is a work desk and the private bathroom comes with amenities.Centro De Turismo Rural Molino del Arriero has a bar and à la carte restaurant. Special diet menus can be requested and there is a terrace.Free on-site parking is offered and there is a free Wi-Fi zone and games room. The Molino has a tour desk and the A6 Motorway is a 25-minute drive away.
- The quality of the evening meal and a picturesque location.
- La atencion es buenisima, dueños muy cercanos, la comida muy buena, la atencion fenomenal.
Todo genial. Un hotel muy tranquilo y acogedor, los dueños estuvieron muy atentos en todo momento.
Desayuno y cenas abundantes y muy buena relación calidad/precio. Habitación y demás instancias conformtables.
- El sitio, el paisaje y la tranquilidad son muy buenos, la limpieza de la habitación bien.
- No pensaba que en un pueblo tan pequeño encontraríamos un sitio con tanta calidad. Las instalaciones muy buenas, habitaciones amplias y muy limpias, y el centro, en general, super agradable y muy acogedor. Juan Luis muy amable y cordial y en general el personal bastante agradable. Lo que más nos gustó?: El bacalao al ajo arriero, que estaba como para volver solo por comerlo. En general FANTASTICO. Repetiremos seguro
Casa Pepa Hotel Rural
Hotel Real Casa Pepa was built with beautiful, natural materials. It has stone walls and there is a lounge with armchairs and a fireplace. The mansion also has a library.A breakfast is served every morning, and the restaurant serves characteristic regional cuisine using seasonal produce. Specials include mushroom dishes and stews.The rooms at the Casa Pepa Hotel are all en suite, with a TV, a work desk and a hairdryer.The hotel is on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, near Astorga. A free shuttle service for pilgrims is available on request. León Virgen del Camino Airport is 31 mi away. Another nearby sight are the Las Médulas Roman Mines.The local area is popular for hiking and cycling. The property has free bicycle parking as well as a bicycle repair workshop which you can use for free.
This was such a unique place, a 14century property beautifully restored keeping the original features.
Laura was a wonderful hostess and so helpful and understanding- as hubby was unwell at the time.
The food was a joy to eat – all locally sourced and prepared in house by Laura and her mother. They enjoyed making the food and explained all the ingredients, where they came from and how it was prepared. I would have loved to enrolled on their cookery course but time was not on our side
- Laura was the best!! She was friendly, came to pick us up in Rabanal, and was the most gracious hostess imaginable. Food was excellent. Property is charming and comfortable with lots of history and character. Worth the few extra minutes off the Camino from Rabanal!!
- Accomodation in the middle of the countryside so very few people around. Lovely old property with a very friendly hostess. Would go again if in this area. Lovely evening meals and breakfasts.
- What a wonderful property. Laura was a wonderful host. She picked me up at the end of my day’s hike. The property is beautifully restored and comfortable. The food was delicious. I highly recommend this property.
- This is the best place we have stayed on our two Camino trips. A beautiful historic building, very comfortable and well equipped room with lovely furnishings. Dinner and breakfast were delicious! Wonderful home-cooked food, including vegetarian dishes. Laura was so helpful and kind, the perfect host, and she drove us back to the Camino path in the morning. This is a jewel of a place, highly recommended!
- This was such a unique place, a 14century property beautifully restored keeping the original features.
At the guesthouse, all rooms include a closet. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at La Candela have a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Ponferrada is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Astorga is 12 miles away.
- Great food, bar, beds and shower. Couldn’t have been better.
- Really nice people. Great shower! Food was excellent. Room was basic, clean and a good value.
- Great Support and super rooms. We got our Clothes washed. We loved it.
- Great shower, clean, comfortable and good menu del día in the evening
- Good stop on the Camino. Recently renovated, needs a few finishing touches. Staff VERY friendly, excellent.
Posada El Tesin
At the guesthouse, every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Posada El Tesin also feature free WiFi, while selected rooms also feature a balcony. All rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Ponferrada is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Astorga is 12 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was excellent – eggs and bacon. Real orange juice.
- This hotel is right on the Camino. It has great character, welcome staff and excellent rooms. For a night on the Camino it is perfect. Nice bar with simple food menu.
- Excellent pilgram meal and breakfast at the accommodation. The room was warm and view over the pastures. Very good service.
- Nice property. Great location and cafe right on the Camino. Comfortable room but very small shower (like a small phone booth).
- Very friendly, added touches to make you feel welcome and comfortable, plenty of space, cloths line and good food and company, a definite plus all round
El Trasgu de Foncebadón
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. El Trasgu de Foncebadón features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Villafranca del Bierzo is 25 mi from El Trasgu de Foncebadón, while La Bañeza is 26 mi away.
- Room was beautiful, food in the restaurant was tasty and good value. Staff were great, extremely helpful and friendly!!
- Very surprising gem in the middle of nowhere. Rooms were great and breakfast very diverse
- Foncebadon is a small village high in the mountains with half of the homes in ruins. But El Transgu was a gem. We loved it
- Super place right on the Camino and better than many first rate hotels
- This was a warm place like an oasis in a desert (as the town itself has yet to see the kind of renovation that has come to other locales and was pretty torn up).
Imprenta Musical Alojamiento
At the guesthouse, rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms come with air conditioning, and selected rooms come with a balcony. All rooms feature a closet.
- lovely courtyard to sit and read in and also to hang washing there
- Good stay for one night! The most surprising thing was the dinner at hotel: it was great! Dining room interior is boring and lights are bright as in “surgery room”, but food was great! Good fish and lamb dish!
- The staff were lovely and the room was light and airy.
– great location
– clean bathroom and room
– close to good restaurants and monuments
– comfortable bed
- We enjoyed every aspect of our two night stay i.e the check in, the room, the bar/cafe, tha staff and the location in Astorga.
The modern heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The Hostal Coruña has a café-bar and restaurant, serving traditional dishes with set menu and à la carte options.Luggage storage is offered. There is private onsite parking for bicycles and cars for a supplement. Free parking is available nearby and there is easy access to the AP71 and A6 Motorways.
- It just about met expectations for a night on the Camino bathroom was OK
- Friendly staff. Relatively inexpensive with all the amenities you’d expect. Very nice bathroom. Quiet neighbourhood.
- One of our backpacks was lost and they were very, very helpful. Maria was great.
- Decent location, reasonably comfortable although worn.
- Staff were lovely, Htl just up the road from the bus station which brought us to Madrid airport. Minutes walk from Cathedral and evening meal excellent!
Posada De Gaspar
At the guesthouse, every room has a closet and a TV.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Ponferrada is 16 miles from Posada De Gaspar.
- Everything. I didn’t want to leave. The food and service were excellent! Beautiful location.
- During our biking tour we had to stay another night due to bad wheather. So during our 1,5 day stay the very friendly staff did everything to make our stay worthwhile. Great food, cozy atmosphere and excellent service. The language barrier ( they couldn’t speak english and we not Spanish) was not a problem at all. It made them even doing more their utmost.
- Our experience was wonderful from beginning to end. My boyfriend and I were so tired from walking 23 miles that day (Camino de Santiago) and the host was kind enough to carry my backpack upstairs to my room. The next morning, we had toast, fruit, coffee, juice for breakfast, nothing fancy but the waiter was very attentive and gave us snacks to go!
- Kind and thoughtful staff, very comfortable beds (tempur-pedic mattress toppers and pillows), excellent breakfast!
- Staff wre all fabulous. They made us feel very welcome and were extremely hospitable
El Descanso de Gaia
Every room comes with a shared bathroom and a shared toilet. There is a seating area in El Descanso de Gaia and there is free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property, it is equipped with kitchenware, refrigerator, microwave and stove-top. There is a storage room for bicycles and motorbikes available.Astorga is 12 mi from El Descanso de Gaia, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 28 mi away. Las médulas is 31 mi from the property and Castillo de Ponferrada is 19 mi away.
- Immaculate accommodation with a friendly and efficient host. Excellent
- Comfortable and cozy stay. The room, bathroom, kitchen were very clean. A clothes line and clothes pins were provided to me to dry my clothes on the balcony, I was very appreciative!
- The sense of a large, spacious home modified as a hotel with all the comforts. We even had our own balcony.
- They waited up for me because I was late. The communication was excellet and the room was very nice. He gave me very good direction and I found the place very easy!
- Very friendly host, great facilities including a kitchen. Very clean and comfortable and a wonderful ambience
Top Guest Houses In Luyego De Somoza Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Luyego de Somoza Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Luyego de Somoza Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Luyego de Somoza Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!