10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Luou Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Luou Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Luou Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Luou Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Luou Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Luou Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Luou Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Luou Galicia:
Pensión Compostela Inn
Free WiFi is available in public areas and there is free public parking nearby. Car hire is available, and the property has a shared lounge and gift shop.There is also a buffet restaurant and a bar. Packed lunches can be requested.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 4.3 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 8.1 mi away.
- Excellent welcome and reception by hotel staff. I needed somewhere to park my car and trailer somewhere safe whilst we visited Santiago de compostela, the staff helped with this and my car parking was good and secure.
- Very cheap accommodation for 3 people including 2 dogs. We were happy to find a place to sleep in the high season.
- ubicacion, tranquilidad, wifi perfecto Netflix se ve sin problemas.
- Parfait pour une famille de routards qui souhaite faire une halte à Santiago. 2 adultes, 1 ado, 1 enfant dans 4 lits superposés, un peu roots mais ça le fait ! Très bon accueil, personnel disponible, souriant et compétent. La cerise sur le gâteau, la piscine ! ( de l’hôtel 4* d’en face mais que l’on peut utiliser). Extra pour faire un plouf quand on arrive un soir de canicule…
Professionnalisme du Personnels;
Conforme aux annonce sur le site;
Pratique et Propre;
Excellent rapport Qualité-Prix.
Offering views of the surrounding countryside, Albeitaría features modern rooms and a studio with free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom. Studios include a basic kitchenette.The property has a laundry room. A restaurant can be found nearby.The Albeitaría opens onto a terrace overlooking lovely grounds.Santiago de Compostela is 9.3 mi from the property, while A Estrada is 6.2 mi away.
- The room was spotless and very comfortable. The man at reception was there to answer all our questions and gave us an excellent recommendation for dinner. Breakfast was great.
- Good bathtub and nice breakfast (toasts,natural orange juice, yogurt, muesli, cereals, fresh fruit, butter, cheese, ham, coffee and tea). Heated floors and warm room (we were there during the winter). Very quite. Good value for money
- A real oasis of peacefulness. It was a great great accommodation. We loved the room design and cleanliness. Waking up and seeing green trees through your windows is the best! Also, there are quite a few restaurants within a walking distance where you will find superb tapas!
- The place is so quiet and calm! The room and bathroom are nice and clean. The location was good enough to explore Galicia.
- Estå super cuidado y limpio, el wifi funciona muy bien, el baño es espectacular y ellos son encantadores. Es el sitio ideal para pasar unos días de relax. Incluso en medio de una ola de calor ellos hacen que tu estancia sea de 10.
This property is conveniently located between Padrón, 4.3 mi away, and Santiago de Compostela, 8.1 mi away. The nearest beaches are a 20-minute drive away.Each room at the Glorioso guest house has heating and comes with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage transfer and bike storage.At Pensión Glorioso you will find a bar and a restaurant. The property offers free parking.
- It was very comfortable, clean, with private bathroom, and on the “camino”. The food hey provided in the restaurant next door was very good. An excellent value and outstanding service.
- The owner has spent the winter on an English course, and it was lovely communicating with her. The deep fried calamari at the adjacent restaurant is a must.
- Very clean and on the Camino. Good position for getting to Santiago
- The lady, and her husband) who ran the hotel also operate the bar/restaurant next door. They were really hospitable. The food was so good, and we were so hungry after a 28km walk, we had two meals each! The beers, and the price were great too. Also a pool table there. The rooms were impeccably clean, beds were really comfortable. I couldn’t fault anything. We walked from Porto to Santiago and this was the best place we stayed!
- The lady in charge allowed me have my room early because I was ill and gave me a jug and glass for my medication I was very grateful to her I got a lovely room with a sunny terrace
Pensión Residencia Pividal
Rooms at Pensión Residencia Pividal include bed linen and towels, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The property has a bar and a restaurant serving characteristic Galician dishes which also offers breakfasts and packed lunches. All guests walking the Camino de Santiago are offered a free breakfast kit and there is a wine bar nearby that offers special prices. Other special services for pilgrims include backpacks transfers and bike storage.Pensión Residencia Pividal offers a pick-up service, and you will find a bus stop beside the property.
- It was clean, comfortable and quiet. Right on the Camino route.
The door was closed. I waited enough.
Finally one of local man get me the key from Key box.
Later one notorious woman came to ask EURO$40.-
They advertised all over the places for €15.- with bathroom.
But she insisted that price is without bathroom.
No English at all,
This was worst in my life to stay.
I will tell and SNS network about YOU and this Hostel.
Please get my money back. Please
- That the staff speak english. It was easy to find and the room was clean and big enough.
dinner was excellent
the room roomy and clean
hot water in the shower
wifi speedy and consistent
- Det dekket våre behov om en rimelig overnatting på vår vandring til Santiago. Ikke så mye mer.
At Pensión HK, rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 8 miles from Pensión HK. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from Pensión HK.
- Super helpful and kind people running this Pensión. A very slight turn off the Camino but easy to find on the N-550. Even though it’s on the highway, the room was very quiet- we only heard birds. Highly recommend for walkers who want to get an early start on the final day into Santiago.
We were welcomed warmly by the owner and his family after a long days walk on the Portuguese Camino.
The rooms were clean and comfy .
Dinner was a delicious 3 course dinner
All round it was great value for money
- The room was comfortable and welcoming with a good bed. Great value for money. The owners were very welcoming and highly recommend the restaurant. Close to a busy highway but had a back room and slept well
- This is a family run hotel and restaurant and it was fabulous. Everyone was so friendly and kind. We don’t speak much Spanish but we all managed. Great food great wine and all very inexpensive. It is on a busy road but the rooms are quiet at the back. Just off the Camino and it makes for an easy walk into Santiago the next day.
- When we got there the heating was on, and it was very cozy. The bed was comfortable. Dinner was good, but breakfast wasn’t until 9, and we had to leave earlier.
At Príncipe Compostela, the rooms have a desk. Selected rooms come with a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster. At Príncipe Compostela every room has a closet and a flat-screen TV.Point view is 1.5 miles from Príncipe Compostela, while Area Central is 1.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 7 miles from Príncipe Compostela.
- – close to the train station which was convenient to catch the train
- in spite the fact the receptionist didn’t speak English she tried her best.)
- Muy grande, caben 9 perfectamente, no tiene salon pero tiene cocina y dos baños. Exactamente lo que estabamos buscando.
- Muy amplio, las camas comodas y muy bien equipado. En la misma calle hay un parquing publico a 7€ eo día
- Lo que más nos gustó fue el apartamento en sí, muy amplio y las camas muy cómodas.
At the guesthouse, every room has a closet. Every room includes a TV, and certain rooms come with a garden view.El Corte Inglés Commercial Center is a 3-minute walk from Pension Estrada. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles away.
- Good value for money, the owner/manager friendly and helpful. There is a bar downstairs for breakfast and dinner. The room was comfortable and quiet.
- The bed was good, Wi-Fi also. The lavatory was only one for five rooms. I think it is not enough. Fortunately only tree rooms were occupied during our stay so it was not a problem.
- Value for money overall, nice venue run by family, with very good food and not expensive in adjacent place. The bed was quite comfortable with fresh towels every day and people running the hotel was very friendly. The hotel is located close to a large Corte Ingles store with nearby cafes/restaurants too.
- Small clean room with double bed and very small ensuite. Suitable for solo traveller and very reasonable price
- cafe bar downstairs did good value meals-very pleased with the food choice
The colorful rooms at the Hostal Boavista come with heating, a TV, a DVD player and a private bathroom with free toiletries. You can also make use of the shared library and the chill out area with a fireplace.Hostal Boavista is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking, horse riding, climbing. You can also get tourist information of the area at the property.Playas de Noia beaches are 45 minutes’ drive away and A Coruña is 50 mi from the property. There is free private parking on site.
- Genial la tranquilidad y vistas buenísima. Anfitriona muy amable. Recomendable el desayuno
- La tranquilidad, las vistas, la habitación cómoda y sin ruidos
- Très difficile à trouver. C’est calme. Propre mais odeur dans les sanitaires. Très bon accueil petit déjeuner copieux
Bellas vistas a la montaña.
Atencion personalizada excelente. Mary una anfitriona de lujo !!!!!
Una estadia recomendable
- L’accueil très chaleureux de l’hôtesse et le fait qu’elle parlait un peu français dans cette région de l’Espagne ou l’on ne le parlé pas.
Sleep well in the modern, elegant interiors of Fornos PR’s bedrooms which feature attractive wooden floors, a soothing minimal decor and complete bathrooms.Rooms enjoy plenty of natural light and some boast views over the adjacent plaza which has pretty gardens in the center.Fornos PR is very well located for your exploration of Santiago de Compostela. The world-famous cathedral is just a few minute’s walk away. The Plaza Galicia is an excellent place to find public transport should you wish to travel further. Visit the market close by the Fornos where you can sample local lifestyle and find some artisan souvenirs to take home.
- It is in an older building above 1 floor retail. It is in a very active part of downtown and a short stroll to Old Town and to the train station.
- Great location perfect for tourist area, Cathedral and bus stops. 24hr desk and very helpful staff, able to have luggage delivered, clean and comfortable, room at the back very quiet
Staff were lovely, changed room for me when I arrived.
A downside for me was that I had just finished the camino and thought I was staying in a hotel, with bar & restaurant.
it did not have these facilities but it did have 24hr reception.
Had I known it was not a full hotel, in advance, that would have made a difference to me booking it.
however,I would stay here again and would recomend it.
This property is amazing and it’s in the most amazing location. I have been to Santiago many times but this is one of my favourites.
– five minute walk to and from the train station
– two minute walk to old town Santiago
– 3 to 4 minutes to the Cathedral
– The airport shuttle bus picks you up and drops you off right in Praza Galicia which is where your hotel is located .
– The entire staff was amazing and friendly and extremely helpful in every way.
– Although it’s not extremely flashy I must say the rooms are well-equipped. The bathrooms are big, great showers, amazing towels, and it’s extremely clean.
I’ve stayed in Santiago many times, but this location was very central! Minutes from the old city, minutes from the new, and just steps from the train station!
The staff was FANTASTIC. My room was impeccably clean and I had big, soft, absorbing bath towels – not common anywhere that I have been!
Hostal Mapoula P.R.
The Mapoula’s rooms feature parquet floors and cheerful colors. They are equipped with heating and come with a private bathroom.Staff at the guest house’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Santiago. You can also hire a car from the front desk.
- This was an extremely good find and I would stay here again on any visit back to Santiago
- The staff were very friendly and accommodating even though we arrived a bit early. The breakfast was wonderful and varied and the rooms very high spec’. Very comfortable bed and great compact bathroom. Quiet room requested and it was indeed. Shutters make it absolutely dark and A/C allows comfortable sleeping climate. Terrific place to stay, I would definitely go there again.
- Very nice room in a centrally located apartment building occupying the top floors. Well appointed and fully loaded rooms with electric shutters and triple-glass windows shutting out any noise or light from below, if one wants to. A gorgeous view over the neighboring roofs.
- It was clean and comfortable and just on the edge of the pedestrianised old city. There was also a bus stop for the airport within a few minutes walk. The Cathedral and other main sites were also in easy walking distance.
clean room with small private bathroom on the edge of old town. Close to train station and most major attractions. Nothing spectacular but served the purpose and would recommend for people who intend on exploring the city rather than spending much time in their room
Top Guest Houses In Luou Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Luou Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Luou Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Luou Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!