10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lugo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lugo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lugo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lugo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lugo Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lugo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lugo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lugo Galicia:
Hostel O Miño
Featuring a shared bathroom, some rooms at Hostel O Miño also offer a balcony.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 44 miles from Hostel O Miño.
No reviews yet.
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom with a bath. The rooms feature a closet.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 46 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Pensión Residencia Fisterra
The guest house offers a daily menu on request. There is a range of restaurants within a 10-minute walk.The Fisterra is 650 feet from Milagrosa Park, where you can find sports pitches and swimming pools. With good access to the A8 Motorway, Lugo is an hour’s drive from La Coruña.
- Muy amplio y limpio. Nos tocó una habitación con pequeña terraza ideal para mascotas. La ubicación nos vino genial, a 15 minutos andando del centro y cerca de las salidas de la ciudad. Muy tranquilo. La única pega es que no dispone de ascensor para silla de ruedas. El precio, genial!!
- la limpieza de la habitación y el no haber ningún tipo de ruidos durante la noche….
- Una atención excelente!! Ningún problema con nuestro perrín!! Calidad precio inmejorable! Zona tranquila. Habitación silenciosa y confortable.
- Buena atención, la habitación estaba limpia. Te dan llaves para entrar cuando quieras y flexibilidad en horarios de llegada. Bien situado. Buen precio
- La dueña muy amable, muy cerca del centro y facilidad para aparcar alrededor
Hostal Residencia Ponte Vella
The pleasant rooms at Hostal Residencia Ponte Vella have simple décor, a desk and a private bathroom. A laundry service is available for a surcharge.The center of Lugo is approximately 15 minutes’ walk from the property. The town’s railway station is less than 1.2 mi from the Ponte Vella.
- The room was clean and comfortable. The staff helpful and friendly. The hostal is a little far from the historic center, but it is a nice walk. Lugo is a safe city, so we did not mind the walk.
- Simple breakfast was included, and the woman serving it was friendly. Price was OK.
- The flimsy walls make it some noisy, the room is sparsely furnished , but my stay was okay (again). Staff is friendly.
Relaxing way of finishing the reservation…
I came in very tired. Recovered in the morning and pay in the morning was no problem for the hostal.
- The bed was comfortable, big enough room and private bathroom. There was a fan (for hot or cold) in the closet
Pension San Roque
Bright, colorfully decorated rooms are heated and feature wooden floors and heating. They have a TV and work desk, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The San Roque is close to the N540 Ringroad and Lugo Train Station is 2,650 feet away.
- This is a good location- on the camino route just before the wall. Easy to climb up to the wall and go to the cathedral. The Reception staff member, Isobel, was very friendly and helpful.
- Perfect location near bus and train station. Staff is friendly.
- Great location near to bus station n 2 minutes walk into the walled city.Lovely lady on reception, perfect host.
- The rooms were very clean and the staff was really friendly and tried to be really helpful even when I didn’t know any Spanish.
- The beds and sleeping area were clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. There are better options out there at similar prices.
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a desk, wardrobe and a private bathroom.The café-bar serves a varied daily menu, and there are also à la carte options. There is also a vending machine in reception for snacks.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. The A-6 Motorway is easily accessible, and you can walk to the center of town in 12 minutes. There is plenty of public parking nearby.
- Very comfortable and clean room. The room totally seperated with other room so very quiet and silent. The host is very kind. The room is much better than photo!(host must be change photo of the rooms!!)
- Outstanding Hostal. Room huge. Great bed, great shower. Sparkling clean. Parking available. Staff are super friendly and helpful Restaurant downstairs with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Highly recommend.
- The proprietor was congenial as all get out. The space was modern, comfortable, and great value. We had a comfortable stay.
- All the staff were very friendly and good at their job, making sure that our stay was comfortable. They could not have been more helpful and this applied to all the staff from owner to waitresses in the restaurant.
- The hotel is run by the restaurant owners. The underground parking is nice with an elevator. Wifi and plenty of hot water. A 15 minute walk to the old city.
Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The property offers bike storage.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 44 mi from the property.
- Anna was simply amazing. She made our stay and because of her this was our favourite place on the Camino Primitivo. She washed and dryed our clothes, gave us helpful tips on Lugo and was generally just wonderful. We have such great memories of Lugo because of Anna in Albergue Lucus. We cannot recommend this place highly enough. Thank you so much Anna
- Nice rooms, friendly staff. Good value for your money.
- Clean, good location 5 minutes walk from old town.
- Friendly staff. Clean comfy spacious room. Good value.
- The staff and the location were the highlights. Also, it’s great value for money.
All rooms come with TV. The private bathrooms also come with towels. Bed linen are provided.Gran Vía is a 10-minute walk from the historic center and 5 minutes’ walk from the city wall. The accommodations is 350 feet from a few restaurants and 200 from the nearest supermarket. The guest house is 1.2 mi from Congress and Exhibition Center. The impressive Convent of St. Francis and the flamboyant Archiepiscopal Palace are some of the known places in the area.The Roman Bridge over the River Minho is also a popular spot and it is a short walk from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 44 mi away.
- Although outside the wall of the old city it was close enough for visits after a short walk. There is a good restaurant just outside the city wall and a good automatic laundry one street block away. The neighborhood was quiet.
- Several days is the rain in Lugo and was wet in the room and heating was switched on.
- This is an inexpensive room so has only the essentials. We expected a bed and ensuite and got it. Neat and clean. Just perfect.we got parking on the street and there is underground paid for parking next door,locked at 10pm
- The place was clean and well maintained. Good value for the cost.
Extremely friendly staff. They even did my laundry for fee.
Location is close to the Wall, supermarkets, bars and restaurants around the corner. Area seems to be safe also at night.
Rooms have a TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are included.At Pensión Dario you will find a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities and a tour desk.Guests can find numerous shops, bars and other services within walking distance away. The old town and the Roman Wall are within a 30-minute walk of the property. Private parking is available at an extra cost.
- The staff where extremely helpful, friendly and professional..I loved the music they played..the view from my room was beautiful .
Cafe bar associated with the hotel.
Good secure parking for motorbike & free
- The price for the Pension was a lot better than for the hotel in the same location. I do not understand why Lugo is so expensive!
Excellent value for money.
Good views from rooms at the front (we had rooms on 2nd & 4th floors)
Underground garage parking.
Receptionists were all very helpful.
Centre of town was just a 10 minute walk away.
Very comfortable. We booked up for a second stay on our travel back.
The staff were so helpful,great location, looking forward to going back. Thank you Carlos for all your help.
Your Irish visitors.
Hostal Catro Ventos
The guesthouse has a playground.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The staff was great. It felt like home. They were great with our children. The room was clean and comfortable. It is possible to have meals in the property restaurant. Very good value for the money.
- For me the location was good. Close to Lugo but far enough away to be calm and restful. In the countryside very close to the river. The family/proprietors could not have been more accommodating. The food in their restaurant was very good.
- Extremely clean. Very kind staff. Comfortable bed and pillows. Good parking.
The room was well lit with two big nice Windows, good lighting, very clean and modern. Small but nice bathroom. Ample off the street parking. Nice family restaurant associated with the property.
The listing indicates there is only Wi-Fi in the public areas. My friend got wifi in the room, I got it sometimes in the room.
- Victor and his wife Olga and daughter Cristina really made us welcome during our 2 night stay- Victor provided his own wine for our evening meals which had a real home-made flavour to them ( because they were prepared by his wife). Everything was very reasonably priced.
Top Guest Houses In Lugo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lugo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lugo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lugo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!