10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Luchente Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Luchente Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Luchente Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Luchente Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Luchente Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Luchente Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Luchente Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Luchente Valencia Community:
Located on the 1st floor, all rooms include views either of the garden or pool and mountains. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom with a bidet, toilet and a shower. Free toiletries, a bathrobe and a hairdryer are provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Xativa is only 7.5 mi away.The nearest beach, Tavernes, is only 13 mi away. Valencia is 30 mi from Sky House, while Gandía is 13 mi away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 32 mi from Sky House.
- The owners are fantastic people. They are constantly making sure you have all you need (&wish). The accomodation is very clean. It was better than the 4star hotel we stayed in earlier.
- I stayed here for a 1 night enroute stopover. It’s a lovely place, very comfortable and the owners went out of their way to ensure I had everything I needed, including checking my dietary requirements beforehand.
- The hosts Chris & Teri were wonderful, very welcoming and attentive from the moment I arrived. They have thought of everything to make your stay there an absolute pleasure. Really helpful with their local knowledge, nothing was too much trouble. The room was a good size with a comfy bed and the shared bathroom facilities were superb. Breakfast was lovely, with jams home made by Teri with fruit from their own trees. I only wish I could have stayed longer to take advantage of the gorgeous pool area. I’ll definitely be back!
- Hospitable and intelligent hostess, delicious breakfast, cozy rooms with a unique design, a quiet and clean place in nature
The Hosts are fabulous. Amazing Breakfast.
This guest house is close to the A-7 motorway. This road goes to Gandía and Valencia, 12 miles and 28 miles away.The Virginia offers simple rooms with a TV and a balcony. There is air conditioning and an private bathroom.All rooms have lovely views of Cullera.The guest house has a restaurant. There is a nice terrace and a bar. Private parking is available at a good price near the hotel.
- We were en route to France this seemed to be the only place that had a vacancy. Yes it was clean but the beds were like a camp bed, The next night we were at a place that was E12 more than Virginia but had a King size bed and a lovely breakfast. At Virginia we weren’t offered breakfast and the bar was closed. I don’t know where people went but from midnight to 3am there was a constant noise from people returning banging doors laughing talking loudly.
- The weather was hot, hot, but the air-conditioning worked extremely well.
- a small hotel in an even smaller pueblo friendly staff ,good restaurant below hotel good internet ,really good value
- Friendly, helpful staff and good evening meal – as always.
- La cama me resultó cómoda. Un hostal normal para dormir, lo esperado.
Each charming room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms include a spa bath.Guests can have breakfast, read, listen to music and relax in the shared lounge-dining area.Gandía is 32 mi from Bellver Bedrooms, while Cullera is 50 minutes’ drive away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 45 mi from the property.
- The building and furnishings are very different. We particularly liked to have access to the patio. Nice ambience. Water in the room much appreciated. We would like to return and see more of the town. There’s a lot to see. Had a great stay.
- Great location, owners could not do enough for you
- The location is good, it is a beautifully renovated house/hotel with a limited amount of rooms, a large dining and sitting area and a lovely patio. Good breakfast is included.
- Love this place, it’s well located on a quiet street near plaza. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. Just note the checkin hours before your arrival.
- A charming hotel in the picturesque small streets of Xàtiva. The place is tastefully decorated and completely quiet, making for perfect relaxation after exploring the area. A lovely huge bedroom. Within a short hiking distance fro, the fortress. I was immediately welcomed by Rakel, who helped me settle in seamlessly.
The house offers rooms and suites, all with free WiFi, air conditioning and a mini-bar. Each has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bidet. There is also a desk and a safety deposit box.You can enjoy breakfast on the large garden patio.Alicante Airport is 49 mi away.
- Loved the property was beautiful, breakfast was good and was perfect for a relaxing getaway.
We drink tea and it was good. All breakfast food was excellent, lots of attention to detail. Accommodating couple, very helpful.
Great stay, excellent hosts, excellent breakfast.
- The hotel is lovely and the owners are charming. The rooms are newly renovated and comfortable. Good breakfast.
Set amongst orange groves.
Marvellous value for money.
Very nice and pleasant owners! Very quiet cosy place; just to rest!! very good sleeping beds ;rooms are just repaired and very fresh and modern! You can use your own terrace;
Fantastic personal breakfast you can order directly from the owners! Free parking outside.
At Pensión Avenida, every room has a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. The rooms at Pensión Avenida include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Valencia is 28 miles from Pensión Avenida. Valencia Airport is 31 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Each room features a modern and functional décor with bright colors. They are fitted with tiled flooring, a wardrobe, desk and a flat-screen TV. They include a private bathroom with shower.The property features its own bar. Guest can also found a wide range of shops, restaurants which serve traditional Spanish dishes within a 5-minute walk.Ideally located Hostal Ducal is about 30 minutes’ drive from Albufera Nature Reserve as well as from the Terra Mítica Theme Park. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in that area.Private parking is available on site for an extra charge.
- Close to the beach. And owner was So kind to call taxi. Free Wifi.
- Everything… perhaps the most charming and hospitable hosts I have encountered.. clean..comfortable..spacious ..great shower..well appointed..and great value.
Quiet location close to marina and fabulous beaches. Local bar / cafe 2 minutes walk supermarket less than 5 minutes walk. Bus stop into Gandia for train or autobus is opposite supermarket.
The room and ensuite bathroom were clean, bed comfortable.
The staff were friendly. I don’t speak Spanish so limited conversation but they are friendly and welcoming
- Everything. Location, staff, cleanliness, the coffee shop on the corner,the comfy beds, the good sleep quality, the fast free wifi.
La verdad es que suelo tener problemas con las almohadas y me tengo que llevar cuando puedo la mía. Y aquí tenían las almohadas de latex. Por otro lado, fueron muy amables porque me dejaron hacer el check-out más tarde.
Las habitaciones son amplias y cómodas, tienen nevera, lo cual es muy útil si necesitas llevarte alguna cosa.
El negocio es familiar y son muy amables, te sientes como en casa.
Hostal Ducal II
Each room at Hostal Ducal II features tiled floors and colorful décor. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and heating. Bathrooms include a shower.Various bars and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk of the Ducal II. The historic center of Gandía is 1.9 mi away, while Valencia is a 40-minute drive away via the nearby AP-7 Motorway.
- La ubicación del hostal es muy buena, está cerca de la playa y puedes ir andando a todos los sitios. El dueño fue atento con nosotras y mantenía las habitaciones limpias, además está medianamente nuevo todo y teníamos wifi y aire acondicionado.
- Es un hostal que esta bien todo en plan basico pero lo suficiente para estar comodo , esta limpio y aseado el señor de recepcion muy amable. Precio calidad esta muy bien
- La verdad es que esperaba que fuera mucho más austero, y me sorprendió gratamente.
- Esperabamos que fuera más cutre y la verdad es que nos sorprendió para bien, estuvimos alojadas en la habitación de 4 y estaba genial
Buenos materiales y acabados en la habitación.
Personal amable y dispuesto.
Muy buena ubicación alejado de los lugares de ocio juvenil.
All rooms feature 2 single beds and tiled floors. Each is heated and has a work desk. The bathroom comes with a shower.A continental breakfast is available at the guest house. Homemade food is served in the restaurant, which offers à la carte and set menu options.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. There is easy access to the A7 Motorway and Ontinyent is a 10-minute drive away and you can drive to Xàtiva in 30 minutes. Valencia and Alicante are an hour’s drive away.
- la amabilidad del propietario. Estaba límpio, las camas bien, aire acondicionado bien. En general era lo esperado.
- situation proche de l’autoroute pour une étape d’une nuit.
- No hay recepción es un bar. El sitio por fuera viejisimo
- En general fue cómoda la estancia, el baño muy bien, agua caliente todo el tiempo, cama cómoda, sin ruidos. . . muy tranquilo para dormir.
- Muy limpio y el señor es muy amable y cordial. Yo estuve solo para dormir porqie seguia viake y este estaba a medio camino
Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a TV. Views of the mountain, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. El Parralet features free WiFi throughout the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and diving and there is a public swimming pool nearby. The guest house also offers car hire.Font Salada Hot Springs are 8.7 mi away. Gandía is 12 mi from El Parralet, while Calpe is 28 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 62 mi from El Parralet.
- Very amicable host. Home from home experience with pleasing roof top balcony.
- Julian was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Nothing was too much trouble. Very good breakfast, very clean and tidy. Good views from the terrace. Good value for money. We went with our dog which also worked very well. It is a place we would definitely recommend to people coming to this part of Spain.
The area was convenient for us
Place was clean and the owner very helpful
- Lovely, friendly host who truly wanted us to enjoy our stay. Breakfast was great, more than you could ever eat.
- Clean, bright, friendly, unpretentious, well-located, easy parking, excellent breakfast, inexpensive….
Old Town Oliva Guest Apartment
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Old Town Oliva Guest Apartment has some accommodations with city views, and every room is equipped with a electric tea pot. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Benidorm is 27 miles from the accommodation. Valencia Airport is 43 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Luchente Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Luchente Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Luchente Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Luchente Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!