10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lubia Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Lubia Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lubia Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lubia Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lubia Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lubia Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lubia Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lubia Castile And Leon:
Hostal Venta Valcorba
Venta Valcorba’s stylish rooms have parquet flooring and feature a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms include towels.Venta Valcorba’s café-restaurant serves a variety of Mediterranean dishes for breakfast and lunch. Regional specialties include torreznillos, pork scratching, and chorizo or salchichas al vino, sausages in a wine sauce. The café also serves Spanish pinchos.The Roman Ruins in Numancia are a 15-minute drive away. There are several historic towns within 1 hours’ drive of the hotel, including San Esteban de Gormaz, Almazán and Medinacelli.
- The evening meal was excellent and exceptional value.
- Safe parking ideal one night cheap Stopover for travel to Costa Blanca from Santander. Not pretentious and ideal for us over 50’s
- The room was nice and clean. Bar staff spoke very good English and was very attentive.
- The staff were incredible!! So helpful, kind and considerate. I absolutely loved staying here. It has a very personal touch.
- Basic but clean and comfortable. Staff were fantastic and the Tapas was awesome both in quality and price.
Hostal Eras de Santa Bárbara
Heated rooms feature parquet floors and have a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub, hairdryer and toiletries.Breakfast is available at the Eras de Santa Barbara guest house. Guests can relax in the cafeteria or the lounge bar.A laundry and ironing service is available. Private on-site parking is available for an extra charge and must be reserved in advance.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. They even remembered my name at breakfast.
- El desayuno genial, pero lo mejor el trato del personal del hostal, majísimos, se preocuparon por nosotros en todo momento y nos dieron todas las indicaciones necesarias para pasar un gran fin de semana.
- El trato y la limpieza excelentes . Es un establecimiento para repetir y recomendar.
- La amabilidad del personal, te reciben con los brazos abiertos y una sonrisa. El dejarnos tener más tiempo la furgoneta en el parking mientras comíamos. La ubicación muy buena para poder descansar ya que está a 10 minutos andando del centro. La limpieza y la amplitud de la habitación y de los baños con todo lo necesario
- La atención fue asombrosa, muy amable el personal. Nos dejaron elegir habitación, nos ayudaron en todo. El desayuno estupendo. La habitación muy cómoda y limpia.
Hostal San Andrés
The rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private balcony. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and towels.Guests can enjoy the à la carte restaurant with space for 75 people, as well as an outside terrace with seating area and sun umbrellas. Soria’s historic center is 15 minutes’ walk away.Soria’s train and bus stations are within 10 minutes’ walk of Hostal San Andrés. Guests can visit the ruins of Numantia, an ancient Celtiberian settlement, located 4.3 mi north of the city. The Laguna Negra Glacial Lake is 30 mi away.
- Good convenient stopover. Busy Bar and food downstairs . Balcony . Good value .
- The bedding was white and bed was exceptionally comfortable. The hostal is close to the park and you can walk through to centre of town.
- Good basic functional. Locaion was key factor for us
- Staffs are nice, even dont talk in English. it is nice have dinner packege.
- La ubicación es genial, tienes acceso al parque Alameda de Cervantes en 5 minutos
The air-conditioned rooms at the Douris Temple feature contemporary rustic décor. Each one comes with a TV and a private bathroom with toiletries. The hotel has a kitchen which guests can hire for an extra charge. There are many restaurants within a 10-minute walk of Douris Temple.The hotel is just 650 feet from San Polo Monastery and the neighboring San Saturio Monastery. Soria is around 1.5 hours’ drive from Logroño, and 2 hours from Zaragoza.
- Very close to the monastery of San Juan de Duero. A cost cafe just in front of the hotel.
- Nice location next to the river with ample parking. Clean property. Just a 20 minute walk into the centre.
Very unique building and decor.
Very well sited opposite a bar which served excellent food and drink.
- Lugar muy tranquilo al lado del río Duero donde se pueden dar largos y buenos paseos
- La habitación amplia y la decoración y limpieza del hotel
Hosteria Solar de Tejada
The rooms at the Solar de Tejada are equipped with air conditioning and central heating. They contain a TV and a work desk, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Hosteria Solar de Tejada has vending machines with snacks and drinks. There is a variety of restaurants in the streets surrounding the guest house.Staff at the Hosteria’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Soria. There is also a luggage storage facility in the lobby.The Solar de Tejada is just 650 feet from Soria’s main square. The Roman ruins of Numancia are 10 minutes’ drive from Soria.
- Great location in centre of Soria. Being in a pedestrianised area made it difficult to access directly by motorcycle – or car (although secure underground parking within 100 metres)
- The rooms are aranged over four floors but there is a small lift. The staircase is attractive polished wood and each room appears to be individually decorated in a pleasant style. My bed was very comfortable and the room was heated on cold evenings. The staff were very helpful especially if you can speak Spanish!
- What a lovely surprise, and so handy to the airport!
The staff were helpful, excellent location . Parking although not at the hotel, was in a municipal car park at the end of the road and the charge for 24 hours was 2.95 euros. Although the hotel did not do food there were plenty of places nearby to eat .
Excellent for a short stay and Soria is a lovely town
- Unprepossessing from the outside this hostal, in a quiet street just off one of the main squares in the heart of Soria, offers clean and comfortable accommodation with modern bathroom facilities (though the shower cubicle was a bit of a tight squeeze!) , representing really good value for money. There are many restaurants and bars close by, as well as a lovely park, offering welcome shade in the Summer heat.
Each heated room at Hostal Centro has modern décor. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Plaza Herradores and Calle Collado’s shops can be reached in 10 minutes by foot. Soria’s main square and Renaissance town hall are 1,650 feet away.Soria Castle and the surrounding park are 10 minutes’ walk from the Centro. The town’s railway station is 0.9 mi way.
- Perfect location, close to the main area. Lots of nice places to go close by.
Hubo un problema con nuestra reserva y no tenían las habitaciones libres pero nos alojaron en un hotelito q tienen cerca en el centro de Soria al mismo precio.El hotel muy bien.agradable,céntrico,muy limpio y cómodo.
El trato muy bueno.
- La ubicación es perfecta para pasar una noche está bien pero más no
- Su única ventaja es la ubicación y el aire acondicionado.
- La ubicación, esta en el centro del ambiente de cañas y de Soria. El trato del personal, muy amables y atentos.
The dining room has a rustic design with wooden furniture and a big fireplace. The restaurant serves characteristic local dishes such as roast lamb, stews or traditional desserts like fried milk and apple cake. There is also a tapas bar.Each room at El Ciervo has heating, and comes with a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries.Outside there is a terrace and swings for children. There is also a small library with tourist information.Tourist information can be provided to visit places such as Burgo de Osma, which is 40 minutes’ drive away. Soria is 8.7 mi from El Ciervo. Other local attractions include Laguna Negra Lake and Numancia Ruins.
- Every things perfectly ande the owners very friendly
- La comida del restaurante espectacular! El personal extremadamente amable, atento y profesional
- Buen alojamiento de paso. Ubicación cercana a Soria. Muy limpio y buen restaurante.
- el menú del día. De buena calidad y bien cocinado. Y un precio asequible
- Bona relació qualitat preu. Personal molt amables i atént. Instal·lacions molt netes
The Abaco has a café serving breakfast, pintxos and other snacks. There is also a laundry service as well as private parking.Santo Domingo Church and the El Mirón Chapel are a 10-minute walk from the Abaco. Logroño is 1.5 hours’ drive away.
- rooms were very clean and modern, bar/café good value for money
One member of staff was obviously new, I am disabled and she put me on the top floor,another more experienced lady stepped in and gave us a ground floor room, after that things went well,
Hostel Vitorina is a very popular Hostel/bar very wide roads and a disabled parking right outside. They have secure covered parking at a charge of 18€ extra.
Our 2nd room was as clean as the 1st..comfortable beds, pillows and crisp white cotton sheets,lovely big shower,very clean and comfortable. Would stay again.
- The hostal is good in that the rooms have their own bathrooms/showers. The rooms were roomy enough with TV. The breakfast that is included is delicious and can be eaten at any time of the day. The location is not in center but walkable and close to the trails for hiking to the sites/river.
- Very clean. Fairly easy to find. Close enough to walk to town centre for food.
- Very clean room with sparkling modern bathroom. Good views from windows
Decorated in warm tones, each charming room includes a telephone and basic toiletries kit. Some rooms also have a balcony.You can also find a wide range of bars and traditional restaurants within a 1-minute walk.Hostal Alvi offers information about the city. The Numantino Museum is only 650 feet from the guest house, while Soria Bullring is 1,300 feet away.
- Host was great- room clean and very well laid out. Had a private bathroom. Close to everything in Soria!
- Single rooms were just the job for a couple of lads on a motorcycle tour! Clean, comfortable, convenient and good value.
- Location in city centre, cheap carpark close to the accomodation
- Very good staff, lovely and clean, good room for the price
- The location is great. The town is pretty small, so everything is within walking distance. The bathtub was nice.
Hostal Plaza Mayor de Almazán
At Hostal Plaza Mayor de Almazán, all rooms have a terrace. Every room has a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at Hostal Plaza Mayor de Almazán have a balcony. The rooms have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Soria is 19 miles from Hostal Plaza Mayor de Almazán.
- Unbeatable value & sterling location overlooking the lovely Plaza Mayor. Cafe downstairs is quite solid, too.
- Great location on a main square in the town. Room was small but modern and well equipped and spotlessly clean. Bathroom was well appointed and also very clean. The room was well insulated from bar noise. Friendly staff.
- Personal muy atento y amable. Nos ayudaron en todo lo que necesitamos.
- Sitio perfecto para descansar,buena ubicacion y trabajadores del hostal tambien perfecto.
- La habitación estaba limpísima, creíamos que era nueva, y cuando nos dijeron que la reforma la hicieron hace 8 años alucinamos. Está todo nuevo y muy bien cuidado. El personal que nos atendió en todo momento fue super amable. Siempre pendientes de que estuvieramos a gusto.
Top Guest Houses In Lubia Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lubia Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lubia Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lubia Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!