10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Loureiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Loureiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Loureiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loureiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loureiro Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Loureiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Loureiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Loureiro Galicia:
At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower, while selected rooms also feature a terrace. The rooms feature a closet.Teatro Principal is 9 miles from Araxadal, while Basilica Santa Maria is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 18 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Restaurante Moncha
At the guesthouse, each room has a closet and a TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Hostal Restaurante Moncha also offer free WiFi.A à la carte breakfast is served each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Santiago de Compostela is 25 miles from Hostal Restaurante Moncha, while Vigo is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
At the guesthouse, every room comes with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. The rooms are equipped with air conditioning, and certain rooms at O quinteiro have a terrace. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including fishing and hiking.Santiago de Compostela is 30 miles from O quinteiro, while Vigo is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 15 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Rooms at Peregrino come with a a private bathroom, flat-screen TV and free WiFi.The property has a restaurant serving breakfast, a daily menu and tapas.Pontevedra Bus Station is 200 feet from Peregrino and Pontevedra Train Station is 350 feet away. Bullring Pontevedra is 0.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Peinador Airport, 13 mi from Peregrino.
This was more a hostal than a hotel, designed around camino walkers.
Very clean, all towels and toiletries renewed each day with room cleaning.
Separate but linked café below offered excellent breakfast in modern clean surroundings and with friendly staff. Dinner, bar, and take away sandwiches also available.
Extra double glazing provided perfect sound barrier from road and freight railway nearby.
Laundry facilities with drier or hanging area in an outdoor terrace.
Walking distance to centre of Pontevedra or a short drive.
Reception process quck and easy and English spoken.
Easy to park across road, open not underground..
- It is situated right on the Camino and it is very clean and modern. There is a restaurant attached that has economic meals.
- We arrived at 12 and although the checking in was at two, we got our room.
- Redone clean and great location on the Camino. They are putting in an elevator but it was quiet at night
- We were allowed to hang our washing on the balcony where the hotel hung it’s washing
- This was more a hostal than a hotel, designed around camino walkers.
Pensión Casa Maruja
At Pensión Casa Maruja, every room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some have mountain views.Pazo de Cultura is half a mile from Pensión Casa Maruja, while Pontevedra Bus Station is a 17-minute walk from the property. Vigo Airport is 14 miles away.
- Rooms were nice and clean, beds were comfortable, the bathroom was a decent size and we could check in early!
- Very spacious room and comfortable. Since it was in the middle of a busy city and we were on the ground floor on a city square, it was quite noisy at night (and even still when we woke up the next morning), but that’s why I bring ear plugs!
- Perfect location right on one of the main squares of the historic centre within easy walking distance from bars, restaurants and historic sights. Alicia the receptionist was very friendly, welcoming and helped us with restaurant recommendations and and our onward travel plans. Our room and bathroom were large, clean and comfortable with an amazing view. Very reasonable price. Highly recommended.
- A large comfortable room and it’s in a great location, near the centre but also nice and quiet.
- A fairly basic guest house but a good bed and an efficient shower. Also the owner will wash your clothes for an extra charge which was a bonus. No breakfast available.
At the guesthouse, rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Hostal-Restaurante Paris also provide guests with a mountain view. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Vigo is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This hotel features its original design, preserving the stone walls and tiled roofs. There is a children’s playground and a terrace with pretty views of the surrounding countryside.Indoors, the Susa’s restaurant serves characteristic Galician cuisine, offering meats, seafood and other dishes made with local produce.Each room at Casa Susa has heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries, as well as a hammock. Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are offered.Poio belongs to the Rías Baixas area of Galicia, and is around 1.6 mi from the nearest beach. The Poio Monastery is only 0.6 mi away.
- Generous breakfasts with fresh scrambled egg. A charming young hostess who tried hard to speak English & recommended places to visit.
- Very pretty and cute place, felt right at home, and the staff were very friendly.
- Very beautiful …quite ..staff friendly …price very cheap …restaurant …superb
- Casa Susa es ideal para ir en familia, los niños disfrutaron mucho tanto en la piscina como en los distintos patios. Además está muy cerca de Combarro y toda la zona tiene unas playas geniales.
- La tranquilidad, el desayuno festivo y la simpatia, y el aceso al restaurante rural, todo con un precio muy simpatico.
Hospederia Monasterio de Poio
Each simply decorated room features a desk and a reading light. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, shower, and hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Monasterio de Poio’s restaurant, which serves Galician and Spanish dishes for lunch and dinner. There is also a café.The hotel is just over 0.6 mi from the nearest beaches and the Pontevedra Estuary. The center of Pontevedra and the E2 Autopista del Atlántico Motorway can be reached in 10 minutes by car, while Vigo is 17 mi away.
- Peaceful and simple. A building with history. Great views. Large horreo.
It’s a monastery which makes it different than a conventional hotel.
Amazingly quiet location and the facilities were very clean.
The views were great.
You’re in the beaches and in Pontevedra in less than 10 minutes.
The rooms were big and you had just everything you needed there.
They give you a ticket to visit the old monastery for free.
A novel place to stay. Set in beautiful grounds
- It was interesting to stay in a Monastery. Very welcoming and a large venue so can book rooms easily.
- Friendly service. Large rooms and comfortable beds. Affordable meals are also available. Free tour to the museum. Nice garden to sit and play guitar! Any time again, recommend for families as well. Parking right in front of the building.
Each simply decorated room at Casa Fuentes has heating and a TV. There is also a private bathroom.The guest house is located next to Seara do Rio’s football stadium and the nearest golf club is 3.7 mi away.Casa Fuentes offers easy access to the AP9 Motorway. Vigo and Sanxenxo can be reached in within 25 minutes by car.
- The owners of Casa Fuentes are truly delightful, going out of their way to make sure that you have a great stay. We were able to arrive before official check-in to leave our bags (on our way to catch the ferry to the Islas Cíes) and when we returned that evening, sunburned and tired, we enjoyed a lovely dinner in their bar. While the menu is not that extensive, everything is made fresh by the owners with great attention to detail. Many of the products used are grown by the family too, including the grapes for their homemade albariño wine. The room and bathroom were very spacious and clean and the double windows ensured a quiet night. Breakfast was another great meal and included fruit from their trees, fresh-squeezed juice, and a homemade cake. It is clear that Maricarmen puts a lot of love into her cooking. She gave us directions to walk to Combarro and let us leave the car behind while we did so. It was a wonderful stay!
- Los dueños super amables, los desayunos muy buenos, y caseros. La habitación limpia, amplia y muy bien
- La dueña muy amable y atenta en nuestras necesidades. La ubicación
- La ubicación, la limpieza y la amabilidad de los dueños
- nos gusto todo,los dueños fueron super amables y sobre todo mari la dueña una persona siempre dispuesta a ayudarte y asesorarte sobre que sitios visitar,un 10 como persona.la habitacion super super limpia y camas comodas.volveria a ir otra vez,lo recomiendo al 100/100.
O Paxareco De Ay
Featuring rustic style, with exposed-stone walls, the property offers heated room with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower or bathtub.Breakfast can be enjoyed in the dining room. There is also a shared lounge with a fireplace, TV and table games. The property also features a large garden with trees.The coast and the village of Cambados can be reached in 15 minutes by car. Guests can also visit the beautiful beaches at Portonovo and Sanxexo within a 20-minute drive. Santiago de Compostela is 34 mi away.
- The owner came and picked us up on the Camino and then dropped us back off in the same solace to continue our Camino the next day! Fantastic! He offered to take us to a restaurant or supermarket to get our dinner but once we saw the place we decided that we would rather just pick up food and stay here and enjoy the beautiful property, pool and views! It’s a beautiful place and the owner made it so easy to get here. It was a nice break along the Camino.
- Ivan, the owner, is a very nice young man, he came to pick us up at the Camino de Santiago that we were walking, and dropped us at the same spot the following day. The facilities are beautiful and the location very quiet and peaceful, just what we needed for a good rest
- toller gastgeber.sehr zuvorkommend.holt am weg ab und bringt zum ausgangspunkt zurück,ausserdem abends transfer zu einem restaurant und supermarkt.sehr hübsches zimmer und bad.sauber und ruhig.grundstück wunderschön mit traumhaftem blick.absolut empfehlenswert und aufgrund des unkomplizierten transfers,absolut empfehlenswert für pilger.
- El personal fue súper agradable, muy serviciales . El desayuno está riquísimo y el alojamiento es muy bonito ,tiene mucho encanto .
Estuvimos dos días, para visitar la zona de las Rias Baixas, y nos gustó
bastante. La habitación super espaciosa y el baño también enorme y con
jacuzzi! Todo muy limpio. Toallas y cama de calidad. Está a 20 min de
Cambados, 30 de OGrove y a menos de 1 hora de Baiona o Cangas. Iván,
quien nos recibió y atendió allí, encantador, muy amable. Nos recomendó
un sitio excelente en OGrove donde tomamos una mariscada de categoría!
Tiene una piscina super agradable si hace bueno, con unas vistas
preciosas (montañas y naturaleza). El desayuno muy bueno también (zumo
naranja natural, café, leche, cereales, minidonuts buenisimos, mini
croissants, tortitas y tostadas con mantequilla, jamón y queso). Una
Top Guest Houses In Loureiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Loureiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Loureiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Loureiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!