10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lougares Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lougares Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lougares Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lougares Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lougares Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lougares Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lougares Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lougares Galicia:
Hostal Encanto Anduriña
Featuring a rustic décor, each room is fitted with wooden sloping ceilings and parquet flooring. It provides a pleasant seating area with flat-screen TV, air conditioning and floor-to-ceiling windows.Guest can enjoy local Galician cuisine in the Encanto Anduriña’s hostal. There is also a bar. You can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside.Guest will get a discount for the Mondariz-Balneario Spa, a 5-minute drive from the complex. Vigo airport is 17 mi away.Free private parking is available on site.
- El alojamiento y la atención es como si estuvieras en casa.
- El alojamiento y las habitaciones estaban muy limpias y con mobiliario nuevo. El colchón era muy cómodo. El parking privado es muy amplio y gratis. El trato y atención fue muy bueno, Conchi es muy amable y atenta. El desayuno es excelente y la comida es casera y rica.
Preciosa habitación con baño privado, ducha masajeadora, una cama tan mullida que es como descansar en una nube. Las instalaciones modernas, la rampa y el ascensor lo hacen muy accesible. Estacionamiento gratuito. La atención de su dueña y el desayuno!
Me encantaría volver.
- Magnífica habitación en un edificio nuevo y en un lugar estupendo para dar paseos por los alrededores, a 5 minutos en coche de mondariz y a 15 de Ponteareas. La carretera es buena salvo el último tramo que es estrecho y de noche y lloviendo se hace incómodo. Cómodo y gratuito aparcamiento y personal amabilisimo
- El alojamiento fue estupendo y la dueña muy amable
Portada do Cuco
Heated rooms have a simple, modern décor and a private bathroom with a bath tub and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.Portada do Cuco features a lounge with a fireplace and sofas, a dining room and an equipped kitchen, all of which can be used only by guests who rent the whole house. Free parking is available on site.Mondariz’s thermal spa is just 1.2 mi from the property, while Balneario de Mondariz Golf Course is 2.2 mi away. Vigo and the coast can be reached in around a 35-minute drive.In summer the house is rented as rooms, and winter the house is rented as a whole.
- Spacious country period residence that provided adequate nice accomodation with no frills
- La tranquilidad absoluta y la amabilidad del dueño
El dueño espectacular el dueño, llegamos tarde y avisamos nos espero y aún nos llevó a un local a cenar
Y la atención muy bien
- En muchas ocasiones las casas rurales son muy poco rurales, con reformas demasiado perfectas y que distan de las configuraciones iniciales de las casas, esta sin embargo tiene una restauración más tipica, por ejemplo, las puertas reutilizadas, muy bonitas y sin ña perfección de puertas fabricadas en serie, es más fiel a la original y auténtica.
- El dueno, Felix es muy amable y nos ha dado buenos consejos sobre que hacer por la zona. Habitacion todo perfecto y muy limpio.
Rua do Medio
Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Pontevedra is 11 mi from Rua do Medio, while Sanxenxo is 13 mi away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 3.7 mi from Rua do Medio.
- Hotel was super cute – felt like a Scandinavia Airbnb. The owner runs a boutique next door and was very kind. The location is right on the Camino and in the middle of the city. There was a self service laundromat 3 minutes walking which was nice. I stayed in 301 which was the top floor. It had a terrace and a place to hand wash / dry your clothes. I highly recommend this place!
- Great location right on Camino. Lady was welcoming. Not far from shops and town.
- Great location right on Camino. Staff understanding when I booked for wrong date
- The room was comfortable and I had a great night’s sleep. The hostess was very helpful.
- In city center. Near of everything. Is exactly on the camiño.
There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a microwave and a fridge. A flat-screen TV is available.Sanxenxo is 13 mi from Alfonso XII, while Isla de la Toja is 18 mi away. You can drive to IFEVI, Instituto Ferial de Vigo in 15 minutes; the nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 3.7 mi from Alfonso XII.
- The place is owned by a very friendly and helpful couple, the check-in was easy and flexible. The whole apartment is just beautiful, the place feels like home.
- Hosts Jose’ and Maria were delightful and happy to help with local recommendations. They also were kind enough to pull out an extra mattress for me to use so that I didn’t have to squeeze into a bed with my friend ( there was not a bed with 2 rooms available). They were very friendly and helpful hosts!
- Super friendly staff and nice atmosphere. I highly recommend it.
Very nice facility with great hosts. Also has a washer and dryer which is a nice treat on the Camino!
Highly recommended, great little town too!
- We had great rooms in the front of the apartment. We were on the Camino and washing facilities etc were great. Forwarding luggage if on the Camino is not a problem as luggage company have key access to the place. The location is on the main street.
Casa Grande la Almuiña
Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, each rooms at Casa Grande la Almuiña includes a TV, a fan a wardrobe. All rooms have mountain views. The bathrooms come with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.At Casa Grande la Almuiña guests have access to a furnished terrace with barbecue facilities.The property also includes meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.The property offers free parking.This country house is 62 mi from Santiago de Compostela Airport.
- Historical house with amazing views of mountains and vineyard. Simple but very tasty breakfast using local produce.
- This place was perfect as part of our honeymoon. It was incredibly romantic, and the surrounding countryside, including the river, were spectacular. The hostess, who also cooks breakfast and dinner, was wonderful as well.
- La casa es muy bonita por fuera y por dentro y los paisajes desde la venta preciosos.
- Estuvimos tres días y nos cautivó el sitio desde la exquisita amabilidad de la propietaria, que se mostró desde el primer momento muy acogedora y dispuesta a hacernos sentir como en casa hasta la disponibilidad de Vicenta que hace un magnífico trabajo
- El Pazo, es formidable, la construcción, la decoración del mismo, su ubicación rodeado de viñedos. Pero lo mejor,la atención de los anfitriones Marisa y Manuel, y por supuesto de Vicenta, una persona entrañable, autentica y muy amable.
Pazo Da Fraga
Rooms are in rustic style, with wooden floors, a mini-bar and TV. The private bathroom is complete with a bath and free toiletries.Breakfast is served every morning in the communal area.With free private parking, Pazo Da Fraga is 5 mi from the Portuguese border. Vigo Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
La ubicación del Pazo es excelente. Es un lugar donde encuentras tranquilidad.
- la experiencia de alojarnos en un pazo resulto agradable,el entorno de jardines y viñedos precioso y Marisa su dueña un encanto de persona
- A conjugação do requinte do espaço com o acolhimento familiar.
- Todo genial, el pazo es una maravilla, rodeado de un precioso jardín y viñedos. Está en una zona súper tranquila, muy bonita la habitación y Marisa, la dueña , es muy un encanto, muy amable y dispuesta a recomendar cosas que hacer . El desayuno estupendo. Ha sido una estancia maravillosa.
- Muy cómodo, muy limpio y trato excelente por parte de Marisa.
- La ubicación del Pazo es excelente. Es un lugar donde encuentras tranquilidad.
Hotel Antolín has an on-site restaurant with an extensive wine menu and serves local traditional cuisine. They also serve breakfast.Hotel Antolin is perfect for a relaxing family holiday, where you can enjoy good food and tranquility.The guest house is located 2.5 mi from Redondela city center and Cesantes Beach. Camino de Santiago is 1.2 mi away.
- Very clean, comfortable, traditional hotel with amazing views over the water. Great bar and restaurant downstairs, and an excellent breakfast was included in our booking. Not too far from the Camino (starting in Cesantes rather than Redondela) – the nice woman on reception showed us a short cut to get back on the right path.
Offered a drink on arrival and a bottle of water on check out, which was a lovely touch.
The restaurant has a great fixed menu, 3 courses for €13.50 including a glass of wine.
The terrace over looking the bay is a lovely place to unwind and watch the sun set.
Breakfast was brilliant, huge selection, even a gluten free section, which I havent seen in the last three weeks of our travels in Portugal and Spain. Plus it starts at 7am, so you can still get out early.
The rooms are also surprisingly quiet, so you get a good night’s sleep.
All in all, great value and a very pleasant stay.
- Every thing was excellent, we would recommend it highly and would love to return for a few days at least
- The location was perfect- on the best small plaza in town. The restaurant was good too. Nice tapas and dinner too!
- The view and location excels with a good dinner and some tapas before
Alojamiento Camino Portugues
All rooms come with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a gift shop at the property. Bike storage facilities as well as laundry and tour desk services are also available.Alojamiento Camino Portugues serves a daily breakfast as well as a daily menu, at the on site restaurant Malosera.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 mi from Alojamiento Camino Portugues.
- Hostess was very kind; beds nice with the curtain.
- Very nice location! We are warmly welcomed! We are offered the best silent bunk beds. Thanks for the staff help us a lot.
- Beds are VERY comfortable. You have your courtain and lighter and there is a lot of space. Staff is nice and speaking good English. Good facilities in kitchen and they have a hairdryer. Air-conditioned bedroom.
- My Friends and I love staying here while walking the Camino. The showers are actually amazing, the place is clean, and we are welcomed by the nicest staff! We will return again!
- The beds were really comfortable and the facilities were clean. The staff was very helpful and friendly
Hostal Nuevo Alonso
There is a bar-cafeteria that is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It serves tapas, sandwiches and a daily set menu.Rooms at the Nuevo Alonso guest house have plenty of natural sunlight, and come with a wardrobe, a TV and a private bathroom.Staff can provide tourist information at the reception, and hiking can be practiced in the surroundings.Vigo-Peinador Airport is 3.1 mi away, and a free shuttle service is available. Pontevedra is 25 minutes’ drive away.
- All was great just a bit far from oporrino where our family were staying … we were walking the comino
- Good price for a nice and clean room with all the necessary for a quick stop in the area of Vigo. Airport is just few minutes away (by taxi).
- El bocadillo de jamón asado, la tranquilidad del lugar y su terracita
- . Calidad precio muy bien, sencillo ,sin lujos . La decoración no ofende, todo está muy limpio. La pareja q lo lleva son muy amables y resolutivos.el bocata de jamón asado está riquísimo. Está ubicado como en un pequeño polígono pero al abrir la ventana se ve naturaleza, montaña, verde. Estuvimos muy bien
- Un lugar muy tranquilo: no había nada de ruido, lo que facilitaba el descanso. La cama era cómoda. En coche se llega enseguida al centro de Vigo.
Bahia de Chapela
Each bedroom at Bahia de Chapela offers heating and free WiFi. All rooms are equipped with a TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.The area is popular for golfing, cycling and fishing. Other activities include diving and canoeing.Vigo is 3.4 mi from this guest house. Vigo Airport is 20 minutes away by car and the closest beach is 0.7 mi away.
- Room, bed and bathroom were fine. Restaurant and bar downstairs, did not use but looked good.
- Spectacular view, friendly staff, great fish dishes in the restaurant.
- My friend and I decided to stay at this establishment for one night during our pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela. The hotel itself is a ways off the Camino path, but the price was right and they had availability for the night we would be passing through. The room we stayed in had a view of the Ria de Vigo, so we experienced a wonderful sunset. The beds were decent and the room was clean. Also, the hotel called a taxi for us in the morning so that we could get back to the Camino to continue our journey.
Nice view (if you stand by your window).
The people are friendly (if you speak Spanish well enough).
- Funcionários simpáticos, estacionamento fácil mesmo em frente
Top Guest Houses In Lougares Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lougares Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lougares Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lougares Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!