10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Loseiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Loseiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Loseiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loseiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loseiro Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Loseiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Loseiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Loseiro Galicia:
108 To Santiago
Each modern room features a shared bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.108 To Santiago serves a daily buffet breakfast. There is a washing machine and tumble dryer available for guests to use, for an extra cost.Lugo is 19 mi away and you can reach the A6 Motorway in 20 minutes by car.
- The beds were the most comfortable I’ve found on the whole Camino. So clean and nice. The staff was amazing- fun, funny, helpful, but not overbearing. And just outside of Sarria so you don’t have to stay in the mob!
- Fantastic location & very good value for money. Private room with shared bathroom. Just felt the room and bedding could have been a little cleaner – but the the price we paid cannot complain. Bathroom was spotlesly clean.
Lovely place directly next to the camino de santiago! Nice clean rooms and bathroom. Extremely friendly and helpful host!
- Booked on line with little knowledge. There is no reception as such. You make a call on the phone provided and someone will come shortly. There are no meals provided and you are encouraged to each next door.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Good location just on Camino.
All individually-styled rooms at Casa Matías feature an elegant décor with parquet floors. Each is equipped with a TV and looks out onto the main street. The private bathroom includes toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests will find plenty of shops, bars and restaurants within less than 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house. There is a drinks vending machine at the guest house.Luggage storage is available at the guest house and free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Casa Matías is 19 mi from Lugo and 70 mi from Santiago de Compostela.
- The property is really close to the train station, which is pretty handy if you’re coming from Madrid. The rooms are very spacious and clean. It is also very close to El Camino and around 500m away from the town’s church.
The spaciousness of a room for 3. Decor arty. Good quality bedding. Efficient/sure handing over of keys. Phone always answered.
Artwork one staircase wall cheerful and fun.
Above our expectations.
- A beautiful, comfortable, spotlessly clean oasis. Just delightful. And with fruit, free warm drinks and a great breakfast. Thank you!
- It is right down the street from the train station. Good places to eat nearby. You can find the Camino route easily from here, you are just not exactly on it. The place is part of a souvenir shop that is right next door and where you need to go to get your keys. Good news there is a lift- elevator in the building.
- the Man in charge on arrival was helpful and friendly
Aqua Rooms Sarria
Each room comes with bed linen, towels, and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a private bathroom and others have access to a shared bathroom.Other facilities offered at the property include tourist info, stamping of your route credential, luggage transport and free parking.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 93 mi away.
- The welcome we got from Marisa. Our flight was delayed and we didn’t arrive till midnight but Marisa was waiting to welcome us. She was so helpful it was a pleasure to meet her.
- It’s quite and the view from the room was pretty. Location is perfect for the people doing Camino walk.
- Very accommodating and friendly. Clean and modern facilities
- The neatess and wow of such an old building. Great space for a group of friends
- Very light and bright, bed was comfy and the staff were very friendly and helpful
Pensión O Camiño
All rooms have a flat-screen TV, radio, clothes rack and desk. There is a shared bathroom with a shower, and some rooms have a private bathroom with a bath. Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a restaurant, cafés and a grocery shop within a 10-minute walk of Pensión O Camino, and the Sarria River is 350 feet from the property. You can reach Lugo in 25 minutes by car and Santiago de Compostela is 99 mi from the property.
- Convenient location friendly staff well stocked kitchen.
Lovely owner and her daughter. Very kindly collected me from the train station. Happy to help in any way. Advised regarding facilities/supermarket/things to do. The place was very clean and tidy. An apartment style accomodation, and comfortable. Access to the kitchen to make drinks, store food in fridge.
Right on the Camino.
- Close train station only 700 meters and supermarket.
- Perfect stay in a very clean pension with all facilities you may need
- This seems to be the former home of the owner and has a lovely, non-hotel ambiance. We had a quite large room with a private bathroom. It was what I would describe as fine – not great, but fine. The hostess was delightful. Although she couldn’t speak any English, we had a wonderful chat with the help of Google translator. She gave me a great orientation to the upcoming days on the Camino.
La Pension de Ana
All rooms at the guest house are heated and come with a TV. The majority of them have a private bathroom; and the shared bathrooms have a bath or shower.The restaurant at La Pension de Ana serves quality homemade dishes, which are characteristic of the area. There is also a bar.La Pension de Ana is 19 mi from Lugo, while Santiago de Compostela and its airport are 68 mi away. Campo de Golf El Pilar de Sarria is a 9-minute drive away.
- Parking, good food, walking distance from Sarria city center
- Nice people. Nice little place. Great stop for Camino pilgrims
- We arrived in town very early, off the night train, and did not know how to reach the hotel. We called and the owner came to get us within minutes and gave us our room immediately. Very welcoming.
- It was located just outside Sarria within 10 minutes walk. It was good value for money
- It had all we needed after having walked for 32 km during the day.
Pensión La Estación
Each spacious, stylish room at La Estación has free Wi-Fi and heating. There is access to a shared bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony.Monforte de Lemos is 20 mi away, while Ourense can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Clean place. Quiet as I seemed the only one in the apartment. Also very modern.
- As we were in overflow accommodation the. Position was very good right on the Camino
- Central location, very clean friendly and helpful.
The room was very comfortable and clean. For my purposes the location was great.
The staff were all very gracious and helpful. They very graciously resolved an issue with the booking that Bookings.com had left hanging.
- Clean spacious however a little cold due to lay out sun lounge surrounded the room so felt cold
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms include a desk.Lugo is 24 miles from Pension-Albergue Lemos, while Manzaneda is 31 miles from the property.
- Nice terrace to relax in after a day on the camion. Bathroom and room perfect nice breakfast and easy to get back on the camino.
- Great location on the Camino, very clean and comfortable
- Clean, comfortable rooms right off the centre of the village. Laundry facilities and Good terrace to dry clothes.
- Fantastic bathroom and comfortable bed.easy to find on camino.
- As an auberge on the Camino this property is excellent in terms of location, service, value and cleanliness. It is a modern property without a kitchen or restaurant facility. Some may find the property to be a bit stark, however, I thought the property to be clean, spacious, and efficient.
Decorated simply and featuring large windows, each room includes a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony or terrace.The dp Cristal restaurant offers dishes characteristic of the area and daily menus. There is also a café, serving a buffet breakfast from 06:00.The property offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims, such as backpacks transfer, lockers, bike rental and massage services.Sarria Tourist Office is just 150 feet form the hotel. Lugo is 19 mi away, while Santiago de Compostela and its airport are around 81 mi from the dp Cristal.
- It was right near the entrance to town, and near the pilgrim office and a small market.
- Location was good & staff were very helpful. It is a short walk from the bus station, and the Camino starts from outside the front door.
Everything ! Super Camino breakfast and dinner ! My second stay here on Camino
10 /10 !!
- Everything was great location was great for the Camino trail
- My third visit on the Camino de Santiago, clean and good value.
The property has twin or singles rooms and includes a shared bathroom with free toiletries, a shared kitchen and a shared living room.Sarria River is a 10-minute walk from the guest house. The train station is 15 minutes away on foot.Matias Rooms offers an airport shuttle service at an extra charge.
- Excellent responsiveness from the staff – got locked out and he was there in less than 5 minutes.
- Location, it was near the touristy area and close to el camino
- Very close to Camino route and restaurants all in the next road alone good WiFi and nice lounge and kitchen area if you want to relax Antonio is very helpful should you need any information
- It was a flat with 3 bedrooms, a kitchen and bathroom. It was well equipped and comfortable.
- Very good internet connection, rooms are on different floors and that gives nice privacy options, kitchen had a kettle (it is not common here), nice and tasty interior and very good location for Camino pilgrims or other travellers, close to the city and supermarkets
Pensión Santa Rosa
At Pensión Santa Rosa, all rooms come with a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, while certain accommodations at Pensión Santa Rosa also provide guests with a balcony. The rooms at Pensión Santa Rosa come with a seating area.The area is popular for fishing and hiking.Lugo is 23 miles from Pensión Santa Rosa, while Manzaneda is 29 miles from the property.
- Check in person did a great job making sure we comfortable with our stay
- Wonderful little pension in the Camino de Santiago in beautiful Samos. Great staff. Cute room with little balcony. Bath tub in bathroom. Farmhouse style kitchen. Would stay again.
- Excellent staff who very very friendly. Extremely comfortable, the beds especially. Fantastic location,close to all the restaurants and the monastery.
- Very helpful staff. Excellent value. Lots of character in the pensione and room.
- Friendly hostelier, warm and welcoming manner. The hostel was very nice and homely.
Top Guest Houses In Loseiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Loseiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Loseiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Loseiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!