10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Los Valverde Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Valverde Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Los Valverde Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Valverde Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Valverde Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Los Valverde Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Los Valverde Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Los Valverde Andalucía:
Meson Mudejar Vegan
At the guesthouse, every room includes a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, some units at Meson Mudejar Vegan also feature a mountain view.A vegan breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.Malaga is 26 miles from Meson Mudejar Vegan, while Nerja is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the guesthouse.Malaga is 20 miles from Cortijo Nidolea. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
- Good location, quiet but close enough to everything.
- We loved the location and the fact it was a typical spanish property very querky, also the dip pool was an added bonus.
- Swimming pool, table in open area for breakfast, chill out atmosphere on site
- This hacienda/ pension is very nice, owners are nice people, rooms are clean. The location is good, cca 20 minutes far from the sea.
- was quirky and friendly and as one would expect for a cortijo at the price.
All rooms have a high quality simple décor and tiled floors. They include 2 twin beds and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. A fridge and drink making facilities.The property also includes shared barbecue facilities, private swimming pool and free private parking.You will find a range of shops, restaurants, and bars within 2,300 feet of the property, and the Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away. Nerja is 16 mi from Villa Andalucia, and Malaga Airport is 42 mi away.
- A beautiful tranquil spot. The gardens are beautiful as is the swimming pool. Competa has a lot of very good restaurants which are with in easy walking distance. Helen is a lovely host and will fill you in with her local knowledge. There are lots of walks near the villa. The coast is not far away and yes you can get a beach to yourself almost if you avoid the crowds, We explored the little villages nearby and learnt so much about Spanish history,
- Lovely appartment with small kitchen, clean bathroom and good beds. Nice outside terrace (shared with other guests if there are any). The views are amazing and location in the village is excellent. The host is lovely as well and will give you any information you need.
- Lovely host Helen. Great view, tranquil part of town bur accessible to centre of village. Good location for walks in area. Twin room great, fridge to cool water and beer, comfortable beds, good shower. Small pool and terrace great to cool off, friendly atmosphere amongst other guests.
- Helen was very friendly, giving advice on anything we needed during our stay. We were in a studio room, and it was nice to have fresh milk in the fridge for coffee etc. The pool, with its shades and beds, was also very welcome as it was a hot week.
- The views, the pool and the garden. Perfect location for relaxed and quiet days and nights.
The rooms in Pensión Algarrobeña are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms have a closet.Malaga is 22 miles from Pensión Algarrobeña. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 26 miles from Pensión Algarrobeña.
Clean and comfortable
Every facility that we needed
Staff friendly and helpful nothing was too much trouble
- Comfortable and very clean room. Comfortable and very clean bathroom. In-room jug kettle with teas and coffee. Bar just next door. Motorway not far away. Air-vent available in case of heat, a bit noisy though.
- For the money the rooms were clean and spacious. Cafe downstairs served excellent breakfast for a great price. We arrived late so staff were accommodating leaving the key in a lock box so didn’t need to rush from the airport.
Although the staff only spoke Spanish (understandable since we were in Spain) they made every friendly effort to communicate. The Pension was incredibly good value for money and impeccably clean. We will most certainly stay there again.
A small bonus was the recently opened small cafe on the street level of the building.
Handy location for walking to the north
Excellent little cafe below for breakfast and picnic for the day.
Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Almijara Residence offers guests free drinks every evening for one hour.Málaga is 26 mi from Almijara Residence, while Nerja is 8.1 mi from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 27 mi away.
- The best hosts, the best breakfast, the best view, beds are confortable, rooms are super clean, free parking 5 minutes walk from the hotel, good restaurants few minutes walk from the hotel, good value… we loved it so much that we will be back in a couple months!
- Charming, warm and friendly hosts, a pleasure to meet. Stylish room, super comfy bed, exquisite breakfast and great terrace bar overlooking the square. We cannot recommend this delightful boutique hotel enough. Perfect in every way.
- Everything was fabulous location, staff, accommodation
- It is the best B&B we stayed in with a fantastic breakfast. Graham and Roza are amazing people who gave us fantastic days in Competa. Close to everything in the village.
- Lovely little bed and breakfast overlooking Almijara Plaza! Comfortable room, stylishly decorated, immaculately clean. Wonderful hosts who make you feel you could be at home. Very helpful in providing local recommendations whether that be food, trips, where to go walking. Breakfast is a delightful surprise each morning! Brilliant value for money.
Conjunto Rural Al-Andalus
The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. The rooms come with air conditioning, a desk and a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at Conjunto Rural Al-Andalus have a patio. Guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Malaga is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Torremolinos is 29 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 26 miles away.
- Отдыхали 3 недели, недостатков не нашли. Если возникали вопросы, то Альфонсо ( хозяин ) решал их в течении 10 мин.
- Przepięknie położony obiekt, niesamowita cisza, w końcu bardzo “hiszpańska” okolica, bardzo życzliwy, pomocny, uśmiechnięty gospodarz- właściciel, z otwartym sercem, pełen gościnności. Jeśli masz do dyspozycji auto to w zasięgu 1 godziny masz i co oglądać, zwiedzac, kupować, plaże, jezioro. Oazą spokoju i doskonale miejsce dla chcących bardzo odpocząć od szumu miasta i cywilizacji. Ponadto basen publiczny za symboliczną opłatą. Jak dla mnie – 10/10.
- La amplitud de la casa, las vistas, el entorno, la amabilidad y el esfuerzo constante para que disfrutasemos de nuestra estancia por parte de los propietarios.
- Todo cuidado y limpio. Trato amable y atento. Piscina y barbacoa listas para su uso.
- La casa es amplia y cómoda, estaba muy limpia y bien situada
Hostal El Puerto
El Puerto guest house features a restaurant, which is specialized on grilled meats and dishes cooked on a wood-burning oven. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.This guest house is 150 feet from the nearest bus stop, and bars and restaurants can be found within walking distance. Guests can request tourist information at the reception.The Baviera Golf Course is 1.2 mi away, while Torre del Mar is 8 minutes’ drive away.
- Great couple of nights there. 20 Minute walk into Torre del Mar, superb restaurant right outside the door and a sea view. Guy on reception very friendly and helpful..Spoke some english, although we spoke Spanish…great place on a budget
- Great location, lovely friendly relaxed staff. Very clean
- There is nothing not to like. A superb friendly hostal that i would recommend.
- Nice hotel, position was good but no view from rooms. Staff helpful. Valets and harbour are great places to visit
I was very impressed with the Hostal el Puerto. My room was lovely, very clean and comfortable. Good sized bathroom, plenty of hot water.
A lovely place to stay in!
I highly recommend it!
The simple rooms at Hostal Loimar have bright décor. There is air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The guest house is set in the center of Torre del Mar and close to the seafront promenade’s cafés, bars and restaurants.Vélez-Málaga is 5 minutes’ drive from the Loimar. The center of Málaga can be reached in 35 minutes by car, and there is easy access to Nerja via the nearby A5 Motorway.
Very modern and clean good value for money
Only down no parking then there never is in Torre
- Underground parking is a 2 minuet walk away, it’s not cheap 16 Euro overnight
- Nice clean hostal close within easy walking distance of sea and restaurants.
- Excellent friendly staff that will walk the extra mile for you
- Very good value accommodation within walking distance of sea front in Torre del Mar. I stayed 12 nights This is a 2 star Hostal and provides only basic facilities eg coffee and a baguette for breakfast. Central Café is a short walk away. Newly refurbished rooms.
- Very modern and clean good value for money
Rincon 13 Guest House
Malaga is 18 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- This place has everything you need and it super clean. It’s central to the best part of a beautiful area, Torre Del Mar. I would definitely recommend this place to be anyone thinking of visiting this place. I love love love it!
- Great value for money. Very central, lovely room and very helpful staff. Highly recommend.
- Good and safe location. Easy access to the beach, shop and public transport.
- La ubicación es lo mejor, zona con muchos bares y comercios, en el centro y muy cerca de la playa. Zona super ambientada. La habitación muy bonita decorada. La entrada, el salón y la zona de café y fruta gratis estaba muy bien, muy bonita y se agradece que te ofrezca este servicio para poder tomar fruta o dulce entre horas. El personal del hotel Torremar donde se recogen llaves, muy amable y simpático. Se puede usar jacuzzi de este hotel, y lo probamos y nos gustó mucho. Al igual que el desayuno buffet, que por 5 euros puedes entrar, esta bien, no es de los mejores buffet pero esta bastante completo. Nos dieron facilidad de hora de salida y se agradece muchísimo.
- Emplacement parfait, proximité de la plage. Chambre bien décorée.
Pensión Mediterraneo offers a communal area with sofas and a TV. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide tourist information about the area.The center of Torre del Mar is full of shops, bars and restaurants. Pensión Mediterraneo is close to the Church of San Andrés and the Tram Station.Málaga Airport is 40 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- Very clean room,friendly helpful staff. Room was basic but we didn’t need more. Walue for money. Very close to beach and restaurants.
- The man at reception was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were cleaned everyday. The shops, restaurants and beach are right near the hostal. The Air show was excellent and so were the Fiestas.
- It is very well located on one of the main streets of Torre del Mar, it is near the beach, and I like that it is very clean, the personnel are very friendly people. The price is relatively inexpensive.
- The staff were fantastic and extremely helpful after I found myself in an unexpected and difficult situation. I can’t praise them highly enough. The hostal itself, or rather the rooms that I used, are what you would expect – modest, comfortable and clean. It’s in a great central location, and is unusually good value. Highly recommended.
- Excellent location,close to the beach and very clean. Good value for money.
Top Guest Houses In Los Valverde Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Los Valverde Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Los Valverde Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Los Valverde Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!