10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Los Santos de la Humosa Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Santos de la Humosa Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Los Santos de la Humosa Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Santos de la Humosa Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Santos de la Humosa Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Los Santos de la Humosa Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Los Santos de la Humosa Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Los Santos De La Humosa Community Of Madrid:
Rooms at the hotel are functional and comfortable. They have private bathroom, air conditioning and TV. The hotel has meeting rooms, a restaurant and a bar. It also offers room service.Hostal Bari is a short walk from the center of Alcalá, with its historic university, and the birthplace of Cervantes.The hotel is well-located for road access, including the E90. There are also excellent public transport links to Madrid, just 19 mi away.
- I like the location – close to the main road Barcelona – Madrid, but not straight next to it – it was not very loud. 15 minutes walk distance to the beautiful old town of Alcala. There was parking with enough parking places. There’s a huge supermarket (Mercadona) almost in front of the hostel. There are 2 restaurants close to the hostel which work late in the evening – so in case of late check in one can have dinner. The beds are comfortable. The room is big enough, the bathroom is big and light, very clean. They clean the room and change towels everyday. The personnel is nice.
- Convenient location. Free parking for our 1.96m high vehicle a bonus.
- Room and on suite were amazing for the price, looked to be newly decorated.
- The bed was so confortable!!! The room very clean and big enough for 2 persons
- Nice rooms with good air con and bathrooms. Parking onsite was great. 30 mins to airport.
Hostal San Roque
The modern, heated rooms at Hostal San Roque include a wardrobe, and the private bathroom comes with free toiletries.The property has a furnished terrace.Guadalajara is a 40-minute drive from Madrid-Barajas Airport. Alcalá de Henares is 20 minutes away and Barranco del Rio Dulce Nature Reserve is 34 mi away.
- Good location near a lovely park, hotel and room we’re very clean, good places to eat nearby. 8
- The cleanliness and decor was excellent. There were hand and bath towels as well as soap, shower gel and shampoo.
- for the type of hotel it was comfortable enough and the location is very central
- The hostal is well located near the centre of town. The staff was very nice.
- Excellent stay at a good hotel for a surprisingly low price.
Hostal Rica Posada
Several bars and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk of the guest house. Heating is available in winter.Rica Posada is located next to the Henares Industrial Estate. The R2 and A2 Motorways are a 5-minute drive away. Regular buses connect the hotel to central Guadalajara, while trains to Madrid stop at the nearby station.
- The owner is very friendly and helpful which helps me even I don’t speak spanish.
- Free Breakfast in the morning. Home-cooked meals. laundry service if needed
- The couple who run the Hostal are extremely friendly, helpful and courteous. Nothing was too much trouble. 10/10!
- Well it I was one of the few I found out within reasonable driving distance from Madrid, that weekend was crazy somehow. However, the staff were very nice and helpful, they have a super cute dog, it felt like a little home away from home. Nice room, cute bathroom.
- Amabilidad de los dueños. Comida casera y muy buen precio
Hostal El Val
Each room at the Val Hostal has simple, functional design and central heating. All rooms include a a TV and a private bathroom.The historic center of Alcalá, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a 10-minute walk from El Val. The Cervantes Birthplace Museum is within a 20-minute walk of the guest house.Alcalá Train Station is 1.2 mi from the Val Guest House and offers direct connections to Madrid, 19 mi away. Madrid Barajas Airport can be reached within a 20-minute drive.
- Really good value for money. Everything was clean and well maintained. Shops and restaraunts nearby. 20 Minutes walk to the town centre. Breakfast was basic, but good value. Also breakfast was available early, even at weekends. It is not a 5 star hotel, just a good value for money, pleasant hostel.
- easy to find. good clean sized room a/c TV good parking. excellent price. good breakfast included in the room rate. vending machine stocked with a good selection of food and drink at a good price.
- Close to restaurants and supermarkets and finding free parking on the street wasnot a problem.
- The room was small, but quite clean and adequate. We liked the location, quiet and a moderate walk to tourist sights (Cervantes park and house, etc.). We would stay again if visiting Acala de Henares.
- The staff was pleasant and helpful. The location was super for what I needed to do at the University. The facility was clean and the room suited my needs. I would recommend this place for anyone coming to Alcala with business in mind. Value for money, it was excellent.
Miguel De Cervantes
Featured in the Michelin Red Guide, guests can enjoy fresh fish and grilled meats at Hostal Miguel de Cervantes’s restaurant. There is also a bar-café, a terrace and a lounge with flat-screen TV. 24-hour reception is available on site.The Hostal is just 150 feet from the Cervantes House-Museum and the Palacio Arzobispal. Madrid Barajas Airport is only 15 minutes’ drive away. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge.Each bright room features an LCD TV, work desk and views of the garden. They each come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
- Great location close to main street restaurants, bars and cafes. Quiet at night apart from convent bell ringing in early morning. Hotel has very good quite formal restaurant, all staff excellent. “Restaurant Nino” nearby very good, very Spanish, superb food but no English menu.
- Very helpful staff, where available to accommodate to our needs
- The front desk manager was incredibly helpful both before we came… Answering many questions… And once we were there he ci tinued to answer questions and share info and suggestions.
- Friendly helpful staff , I am coeliac and usually have to bring my own bread etc, the staff were excellent I had a beautiful breakfast every morning
- Very friendly staff, nice warm reception area, homely feeling to hotel.
Hostal Cervantes has simple, attractive décor. Guests have access to shared bathroom facilities.There is a small selection of restaurants and cafés in Daganzo de Arriba.The Cervantes has easy access to the M50 Motorway, which connects guests to the center of Madrid in just 35 minutes. The beautiful town of Alcalá de Henares is 10 minutes’ drive away, and just outside the Cervantes there are bus connections to Alcalá and Madrid.
- Un auténtico desastre. Fui para descansar y resulta que NO PEGUÉ OJO esa noche. La habitación, extremadamente vieja y deteriorada, estaba sin limpiar, incluso la papelera. Las camas eran tan incómodas que no pude pegar ojo. No se veían los canales en la tele, El techo parecía que se iba a hundir cada vez que pisaban en la habitación de arriba.
- Es lo que es, está bien comunicado con Madrid y el corredor del Henares. Para una noche pasable.
- El baño estaba limpio, el personal muy amable y la terraza muy buena para cenar
- Por el precio estaba bastante bien, con wifi gratuito, y todo estaba limpio. Obviamente no es un sitio lujoso, pero es sencillo y cumplió para lo que buscábamos.
- Un lugar encantador, no se puede pedir más por menos.
Hostal El Arco
Rooms at Hostal El Arco feature functional decor and tiled floors. Each has a TV, desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Reception is open 24 hours and drink and snack vending machines are provided. Numerous bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.El Arco is 100 feet from the Parish Church of Nuestra Señora and 5 minutes’ walk from the unfinished Justo Gallego Cathedral.Hostal El Arco has private parking, subject to availabitity, and provides easy connections to the R3, M-45 and A2 Motorways. Madrid-Barajas Airport and the IFEMA Exhibition Center are just a 20-minute drive away.
- Good place to secure Your car for night the problem is with entrance – only for small and mid size cars. Placed near bars and shops. Very good to stay for short time before flight from Barajas Madrid Airport – 15-20 min to T1 by car, and cheap.
- The property has its own paid parking. It may not be easy to find parking otherwise. The staff was friendly. The price was low.
- Very nice I love to come again thank you for everything
- Simple and easy – an OK place to sleep on our tour down to the Spanish coast
- The desk manager was extremely helpful and could speak a number of languages fluently. He explained how to travel into Madrid by public transport which turned out to be the best method of getting into the city. There is also a great little cafe next door – two coffees & two croissants for 4 euro. Parking was provided (free) which was important as very limited street parking was available. I’m glad we stayed there and would happily do it again.
Hostal San Marcos II
Each heated room comes with a TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.At the property’s restaurant, guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.The historical building of Palacio del Infantado and Saint Mary Co-cathedral can be visited within 1,650 feet of the property. Guadalajara Sport Center is a 2-minute walk from the property. Guadalajara Bus Station, with connection to Madrid, Zaragoza and Barcelona, is 12 minutes’ walk away. Madrid’s center can be reached in 40 minutes by car.
- El personal es muy amable y atento. Muy buena relación calidad-precio
Las instalaciones son sencillas pero muy limpias.
Ideal para visitas turísticas ya que se aparca muy bien en la zona y al centro se puede ir andando.
- patul a fost confortabil si camera super cu privire la strada si mai repet foarte amabila dna de la recepție
La situación. Cerca de sitios de mis intereses
El precio. Adecuado
- La zona y el hostal son tranquilos. Se puede aparcar sin problemas en la calle.
Hostal Don Juan I
Relax and enjoy a drink in the bar with outdoor seating area.The hotel is well linked with the RENFE train station and the IFEMA convention center.Discover the city’s ancient university, one of the first in the world and now Alcalá de Hernares’ most important landmark. It displays the characteristic style of the Golden Age and was famous for being a center of learning during the Renaissance. Visit the impressive Plaza Cervantes.
- Very good location near the centre and the train station. The hostal is located on a quiet street and the room had very good curtains to block the light which enabled sleeping well. Great price quality ratio.
- The cleanliness of the room was second to none. The staff are fantastic and they ensured my stay was comfortable. The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Great location too.
- Comfortable beds clean great location. Friendly &Helpful staff.
- Big bed and very comfy, the shower pressure and the breakfast
- Quiet and peaceful at night. Near the city center, bus stops, railway station.
Rooms at Hostal Jacinto feature functional decor and all include a TV and a fan. Some rooms have air conditioning and a private bathroom, while others have a shower or sink and share the bathroom.There are several bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property. The city’s famous university is 5 minutes’ walk away and the Cathedral and Cervantes House-Museum are 10 minutes’ walk away.The Jacinto is set 16 mi from from Madrid Barajas Airport. Trains from the nearby train station to Atocha AVE Train Station take around 35 minutes.
- The staff was nice and very professional, the location is really convenient.
- The guy at the reception desk was really nice, he even stored my huge backpack for the whole day of city tourism after checkout hour without any problem or fee.
- The receptionist was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and spacious. Wifi is excellent and the breakfast served across the street at the restaurant was basic but pleasant.
- La ubicación , está al lado de la estación de tren y muy centrico
- Lo mejor sin duda la ubicación, cerca del centro de Alcalá de Henares. Estaba limpio y el trato fue amable.
Top Guest Houses In Los Santos De La Humosa Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Los Santos de la Humosa Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Los Santos de la Humosa Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Los Santos de la Humosa Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!