10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Los Romeros Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Romeros Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Los Romeros Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Romeros Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Romeros Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Los Romeros Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Los Romeros Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Los Romeros Andalucía:
Posada del Castaño
All rooms include marble floors. Each has a bathroom with shower. Guests can use the fully equipped shared kitchen with stove, oven and coffee machine. They can relax in the shared lounge with library, which has 150 English books.Posada del Castaño is 9.3 mi from Aracena Cave of Wonders. Seville Airport is 62 mi away.
- If you are looking for a hotel in this area I am guessing that you are a walker or countryside lover. This property is very well located for this purpose. The couple running the property are very friendly and will be able to give advice on these activities.
- Es una casa antigua con mucho encanto. Por la mañana cuando nos levantamos la dueña nos tenia preparada la mesa para desayunar en un porche alto chulisimo. Llegamos sobre las dos de la mañana, la habitación estaba preparada, la estancia fue corta y solo estuvimos por allí el rato de desayunar y poco mas. Sacha la dueña, nos explico la zona, encantadora en el trato.
- Esta posada tiene un encanto especial. Apetece quedarse disfrutando de su ambiente, los salones y el jardín
LA VERDAD TODO FENOMENAL LO MEJOR LA TRANQUILIDAD DEL LUGAR , LA COMODIDAD DE LA CAMA , Y EL DESAYUNO ESTUPENDO.
- Le manque de propreté en général est flagrant, les petits déjeuners sont très ordinaires, salle de bain limite confortable.
Posada el Camino
Each air-conditioned room at Posada el Camino has traditional décor. There is a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves local wines and Serrano cuisine, prepared with produce from the Camino’s orchard. You can relax on the terrace or in the lounge, where there is a fireplace and a TV.The property has a peaceful mountain setting, ideal for hiking and cycling.Rosal de la Frontera and the Portuguese border can be reached in 50 minutes by car, while Seville and Huelva are approximately 62 mi away.
- Rooms large, clean and comfortable.Very good meals.
- LA COCINA DEL RESTAURANTE DEL ALOJAMIENTO Y EL TRATO CON EL PROPIETARIO Y EL PERSONAL EXCELENTE.
- Todo fabuloso. Destacaría su restaurante por la calidad, comida típica de la zona . Buena opción para disfrutar del entorno y la gastronomía. El personal excelente.
- El emplazamiento,la Naturaleza,la comida,todo me gusto
- Repetiremos sin duda: la amabilidad del personal, el restaurante, la habitación y el entorno. Relacion calidad precio muy buena. No sabía que había escaleras en la habitación. Para nosotros no fue problema pero imagino que puede serlo para alguien con problemas de movilidad.
Toribio** Hostal & Restaurante
Aracena is 8.7 mi from the guest house.
No reviews yet.
The rooms at El Aceitón feature tiled floors and simple, rustic décor. Each one has a private bathroom and some also come with a balcony.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in grilled meat and offers a daily set lunch menu. It has a pleasant terrace and garden with swings.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.
- Die Leute sind freundlich man kommt überall zu Fuß hin und es ist sehr sauber
- El dueño muy apañao pero imposible dormir en la habitacion
- Guter Ausgangspunkt für die Sierra Paleda, Las Minas und Umgebung. Parkplatz vor der Haustür, großer Supermarkt 30m entfernt.
- El restaurante abajo es muy bueno, con un trato excelente.
- Das Personal, in diesem Fall die Eigentümer, sind super nett. In dem angeschlossenen Restaurant kann man zu einem fairen Preis gut essen.
The rooms at the Cervantes have simple décor, with tiled floors and cheerful colors. Each one has a private bathroom.Cortegana is a pretty hilltop town which has a castle, located 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house. The town of Jabugo, famous for its cured ham, is 10 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to Seville in around 90 minutes.
- View incredible from room. Large room. Great shower and superb breakfast…self serve so all the coffeee, toast ham and juice you want. Literally on edge of the port looking out at Atlantic. Host very talkative, spoke English beautifully
- Para ser una pensión está muy bien, mejor de lo que me esperaba
- Un lugar acogedor y tranquilo desde donde conocer la zona. Las encargadas fueron muy simpáticas y amables, y tener el desayuno incluido es un gran punto a favor. Relación calidad/precio excelente.
- Empezando porque es una pensión, con el precio de tal, no un resort, casi todo es sumar a su favor. El trato, excelente, el mobiliario, en perfecto estado y cuidado… Un excelente lugar para dormir y desayunar, y lanzarse a las calles de Cortegana o a sus fantásticos senderos.
- Aunque modestas sus instalaciones esta todo super limpio y el trato buenísimo, lo recomiendo
Rooms at this rural guest house overlook the village or the surrounding countryside. They all have an electric heater, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.The Carballo has a lounge with an open fire and TV. Staff at reception can arrange airport transfers or trips around the nature reserve.Pensión Carballo is a 2-minute walk from Fuenteheridos’ public swimming pool, and free parking can be found 150 feet away. The town of Jabugo, famous for its Iberian ham, is within 6.2 mi.
- Very helpful owner, always on hand for questions. Offered information on walking routes. Good heating – room cosy despite cool weather overnight. Nice traditional Pension. Easy parking in local carpark.
- Lovely village. Good for one night passing through.
we were charged 2 nights for one night actually spent there!!!!, because of the reservation from booking!!!!
is that your usual practice, dishonest???
- la tranquillité du village et la situation géographique pour faire la visite de la sierra d ‘Aracena… et la degustation du jambon Jabugo
- Alojamiento sencillo, muy limpio, hemos estado muy cómodas. La dueña y su familia muy amables.
Posada San Marcos
San Marcos is an energy-efficient hotel with under floor heating and cooling systems. The rooms are decorated in a unique way with antique furniture. Each is equipped with led flat-screen TVs.Posada San Marcos serves a traditional breakfast featuring home-made products and local olive oil. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining on the terrace with wonderful views over the valley. Picnics are also available.There is a large living room with a fireplace and also a pool bar and lounge. Free Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel.The town of Aracena is just 7.5 mi away. Hotel staff can help book activities in the area, including horse riding, canoeing or canyoning. They also have plenty of books and maps of hiking trails.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts, nothing too much trouble. They had excellent local knowledge and provided us with maps, equipment and photographic walking guides.
- It’s great to stay at a place with truly sustainable credentials. Our wonderful hosts, Angel and Lucy, have created a warm welcoming experience in what was an old derelict building which is now kitted out with all mod cons incorporating eco-friendly technology. There’s a fabulous garden with a large pool and terraces — perfect for lazing after a long walk in the gorgeous country. Maps and photographic guide books are provided for a range of walks from a few kms through to more than 20km — we did three of them and they’re all great. There is a communal lounge area with big comfy sofas and an honesty bar with good local beer and wine. Breakfast and a picnic were delicious featuring local produce and pate and jam made by Lucy (who sometimes also cooks dinners). There are plenty of options in the village for lunch or dinner — we particularly recommend La Plazita for their innovative salads and pizza. This is a fabulous place for a few days or a week in the country.
- Angel and Lucy are fine hosts — friendly and knowledgeable about the local geography, trails, history, ecosystem. If what you want is a clean, warm pension, with good food, nice hosts, and an excellent Andalucian village location, this is it.
- Particularly impressed by Lucy and Angel’s warmth and engagement, perfectly identifying what we wanted to do each day and designing the best walks, restaurants etc especially impressed by their commitment to green technology and ideals with their use of local products and expertise
- Super friendly hosts made you feel at home, great hikes with clear notes from the facility starting at the posada’s doorstep, nice room with a very comfy bed.
Finca La Fronda
The Finca is set in the Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Nature Reserve, in the north of Huelva province. The characteristic white village of Alájar is less than 1.2 mi away. The area is ideal for hiking, horse riding or bird watching.Rooms at Finca la Fronda are spacious and bright. They have a seating area and a private bathroom.The Finca has a bar, dining room and 2 comfortable lounges. The reception offers a tour desk and babysitting service. Packed lunches can be provided on request.
- Attentive host. The rooms had a beautiful view on the surroundings. From the hotel you could make fantastic nature walks. From the pool you have a splendid view.
- Very nice, quirky, family run hotel. Set in a lovely location high above the villages of Alajar and Linares with great views in both directions. The rooms are large and comfortable and the evening meals cooked by the Manager Alec were outstanding. Highly recommend as a base for walking and local visits.
Great hospitality. Beautifully situated hotel with lovely views over the valley and good walking from the door. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Attractive airy dining and sitting rooms.
Too cold to use the pool, but looked delightful.
- The homely atmosphere and comfort made it a real treat to be there. The rooms had terraces looking out over the valley and mountains. The dinners cooked by Alex were delicious and the owners of the finca were charming, friendly and very helpful.
We liked the owners, they were very helpful with suggestions on the most interesting places to visit and local walks.
The scenery and villages were beautiful.
Although we weren’t there for the musical evenings, the pianist came in a few mornings to play. We were very impressed and can’t wait to return for a longer spell soon.
La Flamenca Inn
Overlooking the mountains or gardens, each room offers a wardrobe, heating and a desk. There is either a private or a shared bathroom.La Flamenca’s décor includes mosaic floors, original fireplaces and oak-paneling, as well as stained-glass windows and doors.Opening onto the garden, the shared kitchen has a large dining table. A continental breakfast consisting of toasts, fruit juices, cereals, jams, coffee and tea is offered each morning in the kitchen. A full English breakfast can also be requested.Set within Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Nature Reserve, horse riding and hiking are popular in the surroundings. Seville is 62 mi away.
- The owner was always available by phone, and was very helpful in translating by phone our predicament (described below) to the Spanish people who helped us. She really seemed compassionate, and did everything she could to prepare for our later than expected arrival and our subsequent need for food. Our room was large and charming, with stain glass features. The double bed was more comfortable than the European norm. The claw-footed tub was great. The closets held extra pillows, blankets, etc., including what looked like items for a crib. There was a large desk and two upholstered straight chairs. Windows had shutters to keep out light and cold. The inn sits on a quiet street, steps away from a well appointed restaurant, and very close to the square which had a couple of friendly taverns. In spite of the difficulties we experienced, I would stay there again.
What a beatifully designed house! Every detail has a story.
Very comfortable. And the lovely host Lola
- Un sitio on mucho carácter, una antigua panadería de pueblo convertida en una casa antigua de capellán inglés, usando materiales muy particulares traídos desde Inglaterra. Mucho espacio en general, y zonas comunes muy agradables. La recepción magnífica y el trato inmejorable. A tener en cuenta que algunas de las habitaciones dan a las zonas comunes, con lo que siempre puede haber un poco más de ruido de gente cenando, desayunando, etc. Ojo que no tiene aire acondicionado, a tener en cuenta para verano. A pesar de todo, un sitio inmejorable, al que ya tenemos planeado volver antes de verano!
- La tranquilidad de la casa,la.atencion de Lola,las camas comodisimas y la temperatura de la habitacion que era optima
- ¡ Lugar tranquilo, entrañable, maravilloso, fabuloso y espectacular !
Hostal Sierra Tortola
With a private bathroom, some rooms at the guesthouse also feature a mountain view.Aracena is 8 miles from Hostal Sierra Tortola, while Zafra is 30 miles away. Seville Airport is 55 miles from the property.
El sitio es muy acogedor, super limpio, y los dueños geniales, pendiente de todo.
Para nosotros ha sido una grata experiencia.
- Hostal nuevo, habitación pequeña, limpieza excelente situado en un pueblo precioso
- EXCELENTE RELACIÓN CALIDAD-PRECIO. HOSTAL MUY LIMPIO Y TODO MUY NUEVO. CAMA CONFORTABLE Y LUGAR TRANQUILO PARA DESCANSAR. BUENA CENA, LÁSTIMA QUE NO SE SIRVAN DESAYUNOS.
El trato cercano de sus dueños María Luisa y José Antonio.
Comida excelente y una excelente zona de descanso.
- La simpatía de María Luisa,muy agradable,todo muy limpio y muy pendiente de nosotros y de nuestra comodidad ,un sitio fenomenal para descansar y desconectar
- El sitio es muy acogedor, super limpio, y los dueños geniales, pendiente de todo.
Top Guest Houses In Los Romeros Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Los Romeros Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Los Romeros Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Los Romeros Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!