10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Los Romanes Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Romanes Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Los Romanes Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Romanes Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Romanes Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Los Romanes Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Los Romanes Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Los Romanes Andalucía:
The rooms at the Esperanza feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one comes with a TV and a private bathroom.Easily accessible from the A7 Motorway, Esperanza Hostal is 25 minutes’ drive from central Málaga. You can drive to Nerja and its famous Balcón de Europa viewpoint in 30 minutes. Free parking is available on site, subject to availability.
- Very clean air conditioned room, brilliant location. Close to restaurants, shops and the beach is literally across the road. Great pool, bar and restaurant also.
- Would have been great to have tea or coffee in the room as older people find it hard to sleep
- Very well located, close to the beach; excellent restaurant with good food and low prices
- All nice on the hostel , the swimming pool great¡¡
- Very comfortable beds and clean. Nice view over pool and across to the sea. Had great balcony with table and chairs.
The air-conditioned rooms at Casa Colina have a private entrance and a private fridge. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and either a shower or a bathtub, while guests can enjoy barbecue facilities in the shared garden.Velez-Malaga town center, where a range of bars and restaurants can be found, is 30 minutes’ drive from Casa Colina. Montes de Malaga Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive from the property and Malaga city center is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Staff, nature, food, pool, rooms even the other guests were kind.
- Paul en Niki zijn fantastische hosts. Wij voelden ons meteen thuis. De plek is heerlijk relaxt en mooi gelegen in de heuvels boven Malaga. Kamers zijn schoon en wij hadden ook ons eigen balkon-terras. Inclusief twee ligbedden. Heel fijn. Wij hebben er ook een keer ‘s avonds gegeten en dat was zeer smakelijk. Aanrader.
Petits déjeuners sains et variés,fruits frais,yoghourts,céréales et chaque jour une spécialité différente et délicieuse!le tout à un prix démocratiques de 5€,il n’y a ça nulle part ailleurs!Possibilite de repas le soir avec entrée,plat et dessert,toujours savoureux et des bons produits frais!
Paul et Nicky sont des hôtes charmants,souriants,prêts à donner des conseils et s’assurer que tout va bien!Notre chambre était spacieuse,avec une belle terrasse et une grande salle de bain.L’acces à la piscine est libre à toute heure et tout est très propre!
Nous n’avons séjourné que 4 nuits et nous regrettons de ne pas être restes plus longtemps !C’est la 3 e fois que nous venions en Andalousie et rapport qualité prix,c’est vraiment l’endroit le plus chaleureux et calme que nous avons découvert!
Je conseille la casa Colin à à tous!Nous y retournerons sans problème!
Sitio muy tranquilo y agradable.
Hay q ir hasta el pueblo para encontrar bares etc.
Lo unico malo,la cama!! En fatales condiciones
- ontbijt en avondeten zeer goed en vriendelijk personeel
The rooms in Pensión Algarrobeña are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms have a closet.Malaga is 22 miles from Pensión Algarrobeña. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 26 miles from Pensión Algarrobeña.
Clean and comfortable
Every facility that we needed
Staff friendly and helpful nothing was too much trouble
- Comfortable and very clean room. Comfortable and very clean bathroom. In-room jug kettle with teas and coffee. Bar just next door. Motorway not far away. Air-vent available in case of heat, a bit noisy though.
- For the money the rooms were clean and spacious. Cafe downstairs served excellent breakfast for a great price. We arrived late so staff were accommodating leaving the key in a lock box so didn’t need to rush from the airport.
Although the staff only spoke Spanish (understandable since we were in Spain) they made every friendly effort to communicate. The Pension was incredibly good value for money and impeccably clean. We will most certainly stay there again.
A small bonus was the recently opened small cafe on the street level of the building.
Handy location for walking to the north
Excellent little cafe below for breakfast and picnic for the day.
All rooms in La Seguiriya have a flat-screen satellite TV and free WiFi, and some have views of the Sierras de Alhama y Tejeda Natural Reserve. Each comes with a private bathroom.There is a lounge with a bar, as well as a library area with sofas and armchairs. The restaurant serves home-cooked dishes from the Andalusia region.The Arab baths are just 5 minutes’ drive from the property. A good range of bars and restaurants can be found within a few minutes’ walk.
- Really helpful – gave great recommendations for lunch and things to do in the area. Also recommended a super flamenco restaurant in Granada
- Very friendly and helpful, good English spoken. We had very spacious room, very clean. Town location but on edge and very quiet. Lovely communal veranda with great view of gorge giving shade or sun. Very close to town square with lots of cafes and restaurants. La Seguiriya serves dinner but not Sundays.
- Fabulous comfortable room with everything you needed.
- Exquisite home, plaster walls, artwork, photos, solid and classy furniture. The host made breakfast for me the night before because of an early departure. Utterly a gem. The host is a pro and a caring person.
- My partner and I thought La Seguiriya was an excellent place to stay in Alhama de Granada, it’s based in a really great locating, just around the corner from the town square, which has some lovely restaurants and bars, all serving very tasty tapas. La Seguiriya is a family run business, so we felt as though we were staying in someone’s home, the family were all very welcoming, friendly and courteous, and it had such traditional Spanish charm with lots of great paintings, photos and other interesting artefacts. Rooms were clean, with clean towels every day and your basics, shampoo and soap. Breakfast was really good, with a varied choice on offer and serviced up to 11.00. Las Seguiriya is located on a cliff edge with amazing views of the gorge and there are some great walks , we did an organised tour of the town which was really interesting and great fun
Pensión Mediterraneo offers a communal area with sofas and a TV. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide tourist information about the area.The center of Torre del Mar is full of shops, bars and restaurants. Pensión Mediterraneo is close to the Church of San Andrés and the Tram Station.Málaga Airport is 40 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- Very clean room,friendly helpful staff. Room was basic but we didn’t need more. Walue for money. Very close to beach and restaurants.
- The man at reception was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were cleaned everyday. The shops, restaurants and beach are right near the hostal. The Air show was excellent and so were the Fiestas.
- It is very well located on one of the main streets of Torre del Mar, it is near the beach, and I like that it is very clean, the personnel are very friendly people. The price is relatively inexpensive.
- The staff were fantastic and extremely helpful after I found myself in an unexpected and difficult situation. I can’t praise them highly enough. The hostal itself, or rather the rooms that I used, are what you would expect – modest, comfortable and clean. It’s in a great central location, and is unusually good value. Highly recommended.
- Excellent location,close to the beach and very clean. Good value for money.
Hostal El Puerto
El Puerto guest house features a restaurant, which is specialized on grilled meats and dishes cooked on a wood-burning oven. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.This guest house is 150 feet from the nearest bus stop, and bars and restaurants can be found within walking distance. Guests can request tourist information at the reception.The Baviera Golf Course is 1.2 mi away, while Torre del Mar is 8 minutes’ drive away.
- Great couple of nights there. 20 Minute walk into Torre del Mar, superb restaurant right outside the door and a sea view. Guy on reception very friendly and helpful..Spoke some english, although we spoke Spanish…great place on a budget
- Great location, lovely friendly relaxed staff. Very clean
- There is nothing not to like. A superb friendly hostal that i would recommend.
- Nice hotel, position was good but no view from rooms. Staff helpful. Valets and harbour are great places to visit
I was very impressed with the Hostal el Puerto. My room was lovely, very clean and comfortable. Good sized bathroom, plenty of hot water.
A lovely place to stay in!
I highly recommend it!
A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the guesthouse.Malaga is 20 miles from Cortijo Nidolea. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
- Good location, quiet but close enough to everything.
- We loved the location and the fact it was a typical spanish property very querky, also the dip pool was an added bonus.
- Swimming pool, table in open area for breakfast, chill out atmosphere on site
- This hacienda/ pension is very nice, owners are nice people, rooms are clean. The location is good, cca 20 minutes far from the sea.
- was quirky and friendly and as one would expect for a cortijo at the price.
El Ventorro Hospederia Rural
The guest house offers rooms with rustic decor and traditional style, and each room has heating, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer views of the Alhama River dam and the Sierra Tejeda Mountains, while other rooms have a terrace.The guest house has an Arabic bath set in a cave, including hot and cold water pools, a pool with back-massage jets, a steam room, and massage treatments. These facilities bear a surcharge.The restaurant offers both set menu and a la carte options consisting of homemade dishes and grilled meats.The property can organize wine tasting tours to local bodegas. Other popular activities in the area include hiking and mountain biking.El Ventorro Hospederia Rural is a 40-minute drive from Granada Airport.
- We knew the hotel was rural just as the name implies.The cave room was unique, spacious and beautifully decorated.The Arabic baths were next door and well worth a visit for small extra charge. Staff were really friendly with just enough English. Nearest town about 4km away.Restaurant not open in evenings so you will need to travel into Alhama de Granada. Great value for money.
- We have stayed at this property on lots of occasions and always enjoy. The staff are so friendly the food is typical of rural Andalucia and it is wonderful. This is the first time we have stayed in the Caves, what a wonderful experience really peaceful. What could be seen as a disadvantage no signal for telephone or internet, means you do get a proper rest.
- Very friendly staff; very interesting location, and nicely decorated rooms. The adjoining restaurant was better than good. Much better than the usual tourist places. Unique!
- Good place to relax a d enjoy the hamam. The rooms in the cave are really lovely and much nicer than the regular ones in the main building.
- I was travelling alone, without a car, and just wanted a relaxing place to stay in the country, and that was what I got. The room was lovely, with a balcony and view of the lake, the breakfast was satisfying, and the food in general very good. The house wine is excellent. Although the restaurant is closed after lunch, they were happy to prepare me a cold dinner to have in my room later, which was perfect, as it is 2 km or more to the town, and a taxi back and forth would have been expensive. There are lots of wonderful walks around the hotel, and there’s a discount for guests at the hammam, where I spent one morning. The host Juan was kind and attentive to me, which is always nice when you are traveling alone. He always inquired if everything was to my liking and was very accommodating. Muchas Gracias Juan!
The simple rooms at Hostal Loimar have bright décor. There is air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The guest house is set in the center of Torre del Mar and close to the seafront promenade’s cafés, bars and restaurants.Vélez-Málaga is 5 minutes’ drive from the Loimar. The center of Málaga can be reached in 35 minutes by car, and there is easy access to Nerja via the nearby A5 Motorway.
Very modern and clean good value for money
Only down no parking then there never is in Torre
- Underground parking is a 2 minuet walk away, it’s not cheap 16 Euro overnight
- Nice clean hostal close within easy walking distance of sea and restaurants.
- Excellent friendly staff that will walk the extra mile for you
- Very good value accommodation within walking distance of sea front in Torre del Mar. I stayed 12 nights This is a 2 star Hostal and provides only basic facilities eg coffee and a baguette for breakfast. Central Café is a short walk away. Newly refurbished rooms.
- Very modern and clean good value for money
Make yourself at home in Los Gallos’s elegant, well-decorated rooms, with air conditioning and heating.You can gaze out at the surrounding countryside from your private balcony, or have a relaxing soak in the hot tub.Take the short drive down to Málaga, where you will find the Picasso Museum, the famous Alcazaba Palace, and excellent beaches.Plan your trip beforehand using the free Wi-Fi in your room, and keep packed lunches cool in the in-room fridge.The 24-hour front desk gives you complete freedom to come and go.You can enjoy strolling in the fields around Los Gallos, and head to a nearby restaurant or bar at night.
- The room was very clean with a big bathroom. Car parking is available outside the house on the street.
- I had a car to travel in everyday from the airport car rental company.
- Un hostal sencillo, limpio y cómodo. Hicimos noche durante nuestro viaje y fue muy agradable porque está muy cerca de la autovia pero dentro del casco urbano. Buena relación calidad/ precio
- Tranquilidad, limpio, comodidad, perfecto para relajarse unos dias
- HABITACIÓN AMPLIA Y CAMA CÓMODA, UNA RELACIÓN CALIDAD PRECIO EXCELENTE.
Top Guest Houses In Los Romanes Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Los Romanes Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Los Romanes Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Los Romanes Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!