10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Los Pinares Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Pinares Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Los Pinares Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Pinares Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Pinares Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Los Pinares Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Los Pinares Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Los Pinares Catalonia:
Hostal Bonanza Sitges
The rooms includes a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Some of them also have a balcony.There is a restaurant and a snack bar on site. You will find numerous shops, bars, and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property.Sitges Train Station is a 10-minute walk from the guest house. A 40-minute train ride takes to Barcelona.
- Small room but with everything what you need for short stay. Entrance to the hotel is through the restaurant, we had a very tasty breakfast there.
- How close to the beach and all the cafes it is! Also hostel has quite a good cafe downstairs where we had tapas and watched football. Probably cheapest beer in Sitges! Room was simple but quite spacious, enough for a few night stay.
Owner John was helpful and polite
It is a SMALL (hostal, not hotel) room.. cousy but mini (for 1-2 nights max)
- Great location. Simple and clean and so easy to get to the beaches and town. Very friendly staff.
- The location is fantastic, friendly staff, restaurant food is great value for money and delicious with a daily lunch menu. The maid cleaned the room on a daily basis and made sure the towel were fresh. Nothing was to much trouble for them.
Rooms at the Rambla Guest House feature simple, functional design and wooden flooring. All rooms include a safe and a modern bathroom. Irons and hairdryers are available.The Rambla Hostal has a vending machine in the lobby, selling drinks and snacks. There are various bars and restaurants within a 2-minute walk.Hostal Rambla is just 1 Metro stop from Cornella Football Stadium, while Barcelona city center is a 20-minute Metro ride away. Barcelona Airport can be reached in around 15 minutes by bus or car. Public parking can be found nearby and is free overnight and on Sundays.
- Hostal Rambla is small but the bedroom and bathroom were a good size. Everything spotlessly clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful showing me where the bus stop was for the morning.Bus to airport takes 20 minutes. Taxi from Barcelona station took 25 minutes and cost 26E. There are buses that cost 2.20E; Iarrived late so took taxi. Hotel situated on a wide Streetwith trees on both sides.
- Since the first call to the end of journey in la rambla they where more then perfect .on there service over all . I’m a 100% satisfy. Yes excellent. Emilio and Luis.
- What a great Hostel, super polite and friendly. Although the room was small it was well set out and clean. Excellent if need to be close to the airport for early start. I would not hesitate to book again …
- The personal was extremely friendly and the situation close to the metro station and many restaurants and cafes is very nice. This is a good choise even if you travel by your own car, because there is free parking close to the hotel.
- Cleanliness, location near train station and bus stop.
Hostal Porta de Ferro
Hostal Porta de Ferro maintains its original façade and features a terrace.The rooms at the Porta de Ferro all come with 2 single beds and a free safety deposit box. Some rooms have a balcony. There is a choice between rooms with a private bathroom or a shared bathroom.Hostal Porta de Ferro is located just 6.8 mi from Barcelona El Prat Airport. There are beaches within 5 mi. A tennis club and swimming pool are within 1640 feet, and the Parc de la Muntanyeta is within walking distance.
- Great location in hamlet near transport. Eduardo is the loveliest Spaniard we have met. Very attentive.
- The owner was friendly and helpful but the place was old
Location is convenient to reach the airport the next morning.
No receptionist but a guardian (until 23h), nice welcoming but only in spanish.
- Guy that we rent a room wasnt nice person. We asked about late check out before we get there. We get permision from him, but he said that we need to pay exra day for long stay. It wasnt nice special when we had email. We didnt pay extra!!!!
- A great priced stop near the airport. Staff were very friendly, beds were comfortable.
All rooms are heated and air conditioned. They come with a TV, safe, and fridge. There is also a private bathroom.You will find many shops, bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk. There is a tour desk and you can reach Barcelona in 35 minutes by train.
- As advertised, this is a basic room, simply furnished, but it’s also spacious, extremely comfortable and in a quiet street right in the centre of Sitges. The fact that there’s a small fridge and kettle in the room is an added bonus. I’d certainly book this room again!
- Very clean, every day cleaned. Very good sheets and towels and shower. Sunny room. Staff is great and friendly. Surely I will come again.
The staff were friendly (the only thing that I picked the keys from another hotel nearby) the place were I stayed in had no reception.
The room was clean with a balcony and big bathroom. The only thing was that they put so small samples of liquid soap/ shower gel that weren’t enough for us to wash hands/ take shower during the stay. I would recommend more soap in the bathroom. Otherwise the location, cleanliness and staff were great.
- Nice stuff,friendly and helpfull.Great location,very central.Huge terrace at room 308.Enjoyed my stay.
- Location great for bars and beach. Really helpful staff
Featuring a colonial décor, all rooms are equipped with a wardrobe and air conditioning.There are private and shared bathrooms with a bath or shower.There is a honesty bar on the terrace and a wide range of restaurants and shops can be found in the surroundings.Castelldefels and El Prat Airport are each a 20-minute drive from Hostal Parellades. Tarragona is 37 mi away.
- Just fantastic. Very helpful staff and perfect location. The room was simple but very comfortable and clean. They really delivered the extra plus to enjoy even more our stay in Sitges. Thank you girls.
- Great location in the center, kind and hospitable owners, clean and quite. The hostel has its one terrace with mini-bar and microwave. Very great place to stay in Sitges.
- The location is amazing and the staff couldn’t have been more helpful if friendly. Fabulous room with 2 balconies
- Friendly staff, comfortable bed, spotlessly clean & superb location
Well. A good price and amazing location. The nearest beach is 5 min to walk. Main others – 10 min walking.
Bicycle rent, restaurants, bar are all around.
Extremely friendly staff. We asked for a hairdryer and cups for tea and coffee and received everything for our whole staying (so, do not be shy and ask for something you need).
There is a common mini bar plus you can leave some food and drinks in a common fridge. Air cond is in a room.
Good common terrace. Comfortable bed. Most of the time our neighbours were 40+ 🙂 So, it is not a classical hostel.
P.S. La Paradetta Sitges is 100 m from the hotel. It is a great seafood “food-court”, with a great pricing – recommended.
Rooms at the Termes Hostal are brightly decorated and feature a flat-screen TV and telephone. Some rooms come with a terrace or balcony.Hostal Termes has a terrace where guests can sunbathe. The guest house is located close to many restaurants, bars and shops.The Termes is less than 1,650 feet from Sitges Train Station. The Club del Golf is around 1.9 mi from the guest house. Barcelona Airport is a 35-minute drive from Sitges, and Reus Airport can be reached in less than an hour.
- Central, simple, cheap. Staff were very friendly and super-welcoming
- Very basic no facilities for a cuppa in your room or a out side garden to chill , you only had a room felt blocked in , had to go out all day as there was no were to sit and chill , we went up stairs to the balcony which you could use it was so small , it was located in a good spot so cafes round corner to get breakfast but they opened late morning so if you fancied a cuppa early there was no chance but for the price it was good
- Very helpful and friendly staff and clean facilities.
- It was very comfortable and appropriate to the price.
Hostal Termes is a small, basic hotel located in a quiet street. It is a couple of minutes walk to the tourist area and less than ten minutes walk to the railway station. The room was very clean and the bathroom is large with a great shower.
If returning to Sitges I would definitely stay here again.
Hostal EHO Maricel
Each room at the guest house is air-conditioned and offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. All rooms have plenty of natural light, and some have a small balcony. Beds are made daily and towels are changed every 2 days.Numerous shops and lively bars can be found within a 5-minute walk of Hostal EHO Maricel. Guests can find a wide range of restaurants on the nearby seafront promenade.Sitges Train Station is 2,650 feet away, and offers regular services to Barcelona.
- Excellent reception staff. Especially the helpful young guy. Very clean. Great location. Good shower. Good air conditioning.
- Excellent location- very close to beach. Being able to borrow beach towels and parasols was very useful. We bought a bottle of wine back with us one evening and they supplied us with ice bucket and glasses. Rooftop seating area was nice. Staff were all lovely and friendly.
- Location and staff were excellent. Liked use of sun shades and we had our own patio area when staying in rooftop room
- Such a great location. Seconds away from one of the many beaches. Lovely restaurants and bars minutes away. Walk up the nearby church steps and you’ll find more beaches and restaurants. Lots of nice little streets to walk around too. Terrace on the roof for chilling out.
The location of the hotel was ideal, near to bars, restaurants, the seafront. The old town was quite close by and less than 10 minutes on foot.
The room itself was clean, airy and comfortable. Storage was good except lacked shelves in favour of miles of hanging space.
Staff were well trained and helpful.
The air-conditioned rooms at Pension Espalter feature a flat-screen TV. Each one has a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms have free WiFi.The property is just 650 feet from the lively Calle del Pecado Street. Located just 1,300 feet away, Sitges Train Station connects you with central Barcelona in around 45 minutes.
Location quite good, sure good f you book it for €30 … not for €80 like here
Very small, without table but have fridge :), view to back side, quite loud place. Therese no reception… you have to go to another hotel for check in. At the entrance guys every morning smoking cigarettes so even if forbidden to smoke inside of rooms it actually pulling up by dust from the entrance. Some people coming with dogs and sometimes live them in main corridor so they nocking by nails whole night and scowling.. probably want go for walk but their owners not take it to account (I even wrote about to reception cause walls to thin and you hear even if someone peeing). Bathroom tiny, in room just one light under bed. Nice that a lot of cafes around, but price for that absolutely strange. Check inn was at PM 3:45, regarding too late cleaning time. After night flight it was really horrible. Probably good for guys who have party all night long and sleep up to 2PM
- Great location – in centre of Sitges near shops, cafes, bars, restaurants and 5 mins to beaches and 5 mins to train station. Also 3 mins to airport bus stop. Fairly quiet back street. Air con worked well (after initial hiccup which was sorted immediately by staff member David). Shower worked fine and had both hot & cold at all times. Bed was comfortable. Nice little balcony with two chairs and a table outside. Nothing pish but it really did the job. It represented good value for money.
- Location and that it was very clean, staff very friendly and helpfull!
- Location was close to bus and railway station. Walking distance (10min) to beach, nice restaurants near by. Staff updated our room during our stay for no extra cost because the first one was just awful.
- Amazing location. Amazing staff. Clean. Great value.
- Location quite good, sure good f you book it for €30 … not for €80 like here
Boutique Hotel Davallada- Adults Only
Boutique Hotel Davallada’s beautiful rooms include original 19th-century features, such as stone archways and beamed ceilings, combined with attractive décor, antique furnishings and art work.All rooms have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Guests receive a bottle of wine on arrival. Some rooms include a terrace overlooking Sitges or the Mediterranean Sea.Bars and cafés can be found in the surrounding old town. There are several popular restaurants set along the seafront.Sitges Railway Station is just 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. There are regular trains to Barcelona, a 30-minute journey away.
- The staff were very friendly, breakfast was fantastic. The room was lovely and it was in a great location, 3 minutes from the beach. Would highly recommend.
- Excellent location. Wonderful, quaint little hotel. Breakfast and service outstanding!.
- Wow! What a fabulous place. Our apartment was gorgeous, plenty of room and cool decor. Huge terrace with views – great for drinks or dinner. Great central location in the old town. The staff were lovely – and breakfast was to die for!
- The location, the view, the hospitality, the breakfast and the history of the building.. we just had a great stay here and will come back for sure!
- Everything was perfect: very welcoming guests, perfect central location, rooftop terrace and amazing breakfast! We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel.
Casa diseño Sitges
All guest rooms has air conditioning, a dishwasher, an oven, a coffee machine, a bath, a hair dryer and a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some accommodations at Casa diseño Sitges also have a seating area. At Casa diseño Sitges, all rooms have a shared bathroom with a bidet.The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Los Pinares Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Los Pinares Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Los Pinares Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Los Pinares Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!