10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Los Molinos Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Molinos Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Los Molinos Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Molinos Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Molinos Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Los Molinos Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Los Molinos Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Los Molinos Catalonia:
Views of the mountain, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and cycling. Baqueira-Beret is 21 mi from Casa Teresina, while Vielha is 24 mi away.
- Great place in a wonderful location. The owner was a really hospitable and interesting guy. He gave us an upgrade for a very small price.
- The staff were extremely friendly and Robert is a magnificent host.
- Roberto was an amazing host! There aren’t many restaurants near by but he prepared meals for us daily and they were all delicious and a wonderful sampling of the local cuisine! He also had maps and suggested hiking trails all of which were lovely and exactly what we were looking for. If you want a relaxing pampered stay this is the place to be. The bar attached is never too loud but always open if you need a drink or snack. Our stay here was all we could have asked for and more!
El tracte del Rubén amb els clients és exquisit i és preocupa en tot moment de que no et falti res.
Li pots preguntar tot sobre la Vall i t’ informa de manera adequada.
La excelente amabilidad y atención de Robert, con su charla después de cenar sobre la historia de la Vall Fosca, lugares a visitar, caminatas y consejos varios.
Fabulosos desayunos, comidas y cenas en la que podías repetir lo que quisieras, de su atención mesa por mesa de si todo iba a nuestro gusto. Precios muy competitivos. El resto de empleados muy trabajadores y correctos.
Fui para el festival de senderismo de la Vall fosca, y Robert nos hizo de guía en dos actividades y fue estupendo.
Me hice daño haciendo senderismo en el festival y el trato tanto de los organizadores como de Robert en la casa rural fue excepcional.
Sin duda repetiré el año que viene!! 😀
Each attractive room at Casa Masover has simple décor with wooden ceilings and furnishings. There is free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of traditional Catalan cuisine in the Masover’s restaurant.Offering a beautiful setting in the Lleida Pyrenees, Casa Masover has an ideal setting for hiking, rafting, horse riding and cycling. Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park can be reached in an hour by car.El Pont de Suert is less than 25 mi from the Masover, while Lleida is approximately 2 hours’ drive away.
Very welcoming hosts, warm assistance whenever approached. Nice and clean.
Family operated restaurant with good menu selection. Dinner was excellent, tasty and very good value. Very good and tasty breakfast served. Overall very well, – meeting and exceeding what you might expect in the rural environment / house.
- Very beautiful secluded locations, very nice place. Despite the language barrier, they could not have been more helpful
- La verdad que solo lo disfrutamos para dormir, ya que por la mañana teniamos una carrera en Barruera, asi que tampoco desayunamos en el hotel. Por gentileza de la hija, nos preparó unos bocadillos. Así que fue una estancia corta pero correcta.
- La situació de la casa és inmillorable, en mig de muntanya i la granja d’ animals pels més petits es perfecte.
- EL TRATO DEL PERSONAL Y LA COMIDA QUE FUE MAGNIFICA .
- Very welcoming hosts, warm assistance whenever approached. Nice and clean.
Hostal Alt Pirineu
Each heated room has a private bathroom with a bath and shower, and free toiletries. There is also a flat-screen TV, and visco-elastic mattresses and pillows. Some rooms have views of the surrounding mountains and the Noguera Pallaresa River.A breakfast is served every morning at the hotel’s bar; and the on-site restaurant prepare traditional dishes. Packed lunches are also available on prior request.Hostal Alt Pirineu is set within the Alt Pirineu Nature Reserve, and 29 mi from Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park. Port Ainé Ski Resort is 18 mi far from the property.Many activities can be practiced on site or in the surrounding areas, such as rafting, hiking, skiing, and horse riding, and the guest house provides information on these activities. Ski storage is available, as well as free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available only for motorcycles.
- Our hosts were very helpful and friendly and did everything they could to make our stay a pleasant one. Breakfast was excellent. WiFi 6/10 (Reception varied with location in the building).
Owners were friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was excellent and good value.
- L’allotjament compleix totalment les expectatives qualitat-preu. Molta hospitalitat i disponibilitat dels propietaris i treballadors, molt atents en tot moment. L’establiment té bar i fan bons sopars; ara que fa bon temps pots escollir sopar a la terrassa o a l’interior; menú extens (6 o 7 primers i segons a escollir) a bon preu i producte de qualitat, vam quedar molt contents del sopar! Ubicació ideal per moure’t pels Pallars.
- El personal super atentos, no faltó un detalle, buena comida.
- La amabilidad de los propietarios. El zumo de naranja natural del almuerzo.
The restaurant at Fonda Farré serves characteristic Pallaresa cuisine, such as trout and veal. A daily fixed price menu is available and there is a bar.Fonda Farré Hotel offers a luggage storage service and free parking is available on site. The tour desk can provide useful information on the surrounding area.The town of Sort is 5 mi away with it famous lottery shop, La Bruixa d’Or.
- Que estaba reformado completamente y la gran variedad en el desayuno
Cama cómoda. Habitación sencilla y tranquila.
Servicio de desayuno completo.
- Ubicación, Cama muy comoda. Comida en general buena
- Le repas le soir, super présentation . Le gaspacho à la framboise, tomate et glace excellent et original. Repas très fin et excellent. Chambre refaite et très propre. En résumé très bonne étape. Un groupe de 12 motards avec la banane 😉
- Menu del restaurante carísimo, cabello. En el plato! Trato pesimo
Fonda Can Fasersia
Featuring bright, spacious rooms with private balcony, the Fonda Can Fasersia is surrounded by charming paved alleys and located directly opposite the famous Daldo Square. Guests can make use of a shared kitchen and dining area.Make the most of the hotel’s services and its privileged location to explore the fantastic mountainous landscapes.Use the Free Wi-Fi to plan hiking and cycling routes, visit the tour desk to make arrangements, and go on all-day excursions with a packed lunch from the Can Fasersia. The hotel can organize activities, such as horse riding, quad biking and paintballing.
- Excellent base for hiking excursions via train. The 5th floor kitchenette is convenient, but limited if several guests want to make more than a cuppa and toast.
- Great location for exploring the fantastic roads around that part of the Pyrenees
- Location in the town, interesting historic building that’s not been modernise much and spoilt
- The place has a bit of a hostel feeling (albeit with a private bedroom), but that obviously holds for the price as well. Good breakfast included.
- Great value for money, very nice manager, good breakfast. Returned again on the wat down from the mountains.
The Bouquet’s country-style rooms have characteristic wooden beams and floors. They all include central heating, a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Homemade Mediterranean food is served in El Bouquet’s restaurant. In summer, guests can enjoy barbecues and drinks on the terrace. Staff at El Bouquet can also prepare packed lunches, ideal when exploring the surrounding area.When the weather permits, outdoor activities include tennis and minigolf and there is a children’s playground.The churches of the Boi Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are within 1.2 mi of the Bouquet. Aiguestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park is less than 2.5 mi away.
- Beautiful surroundings with good hiking opportunities, nice park for the kids to play in, very good food.
- They upgraded our room to an appartment which made our lifes much easier. The service was impecable and the breakfast was very good. The food at the restaurant is a must in the valley.
- The food at the hotel’s restaurant was excellent. Good portions too. It is high above the Vall de Boí and the views and fall colors were spectacular. Also, several good hiking trails are nearby.
- La ubicación y el trato con el personal, lugar idóneo para ir con niños. La comida buena.
- L’encarregada de la pensió es súper atenta, servicial i agradable. El restaurant, el millor de tota l’urbanitzacio de llarg!
Hostal Rural Aude
The heated rooms at the guest house feature a balcony, traditional décor and wooden floors. All include a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.The property has a restaurant serving set menus for lunch and dinner and there is also a bar area offering tapas and a cozy TV lounge with board games.Set on the edge of the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici Nature Reserve, the area is ideal for hiking, with routes from the property to Sant Quirc de Durro and Boí.The Rural Aude is 5 mi from the Caldes de Boí Thermal Baths and 9.3 mi from Pont de Suert. You can reach Lleida by car in 2 hours.
- The food was excellent and the owners were very welcoming and friendly. The fire place added to the cosy atmosphere. We felt at home.
- Helpful owners, provided information about accessing the nearby national park, Parque d’Aiguestortes.
Habitación nada acogedora y el baño “ sin palabras “🙈
MENUDO FRAUDE !! 304 € tirados ( se contrataron 4 noches ) solo estuve 1 ( y por qué era ya tarde ) si no no eso ! Pero lo del dinero por delante NUNCA MÁS ! Un Timo!
- La comida, la habitación y el trato, muy familiar.
- Personal amable. Habitación amplia y limpia. Desayuno corecto. Buena señal de WiFi
Hostal La Plaça
The heated rooms at the family-run Hostal La Plaça have a flat-screen TV and wooden floors. The private bathroom comes with slippers and a hairdryer.La Plaça’s restaurant serves classic Catalan dishes with a modern touch. It uses local organic meat, and offers homemade desserts. There is a café with a garden terrace, and a lounge with fireplace.Hostal La Plaça is about 10 minutes’ drive from the popular Boi-Taull ski slopes. It offers ski storage, ski passes and snowshoe rental.There is free on-site parking. Aigüestortes National Park is just 2.5 mi away. The property also offers information about the activities in the area and there is a children’s playground.
Very nice hotel, very kind people, very good location, very beautiful garden, very comfortable parking.
I was absolutely delighted about the place and I can recommend it.
- Simple rooms with brand new bathrooms. Hotel was centrally located in the charming town of Erill la Vall. Views of surrounding mountains were breathtaking. Lovely back yard area with chaise lounges where you can take your coffee or wine. The fixed price buffet breakfast seemed a bit expensive and we often wanted something simple like fruit and yogurt. The kitchen was always accommodating. My son went rock climbing with a guide one day and the hotel packed him a lunch. Hotel restaurant is also very good with dinner served on back patio.
We loved it! The place, the location, the restaurant… we had a great stay!
It was our first time in La Vall de Boi, and I don’t think we could have found a better place to stay. Is next to the Romanesque Center, and literally next to one of the Romanesque churches, (Actually was the view from our window)
Xavi, the guy who owns it was super friendly and helpful, and we fell at home from the first moment. (We arrive pretty late and they gave us some sandwiches although the kitchen was closed…)
In a Nutshell, we highly recommend it, and we hope to be back!!
Merci Xavi!!!! 🙂
- Perfect location: the hotel is just next to the Sta Eulalia church (you can sip on your wine seated outside and looking at the church). The village itself is just a 2 minutes’ drive from the main road (easier to drive than e.g. in Durro).
- Nice terrace, great dinner and very good breakfast.
- Very nice hotel, very kind people, very good location, very beautiful garden, very comfortable parking.
The Pey has a restaurant which serves characteristic Catalan food and specializes in grilled meats. It has a terrace and there is also a café which serves toast and salad during the day.The Pey Hostal has a ski storage facility for guests. There is also a tour desk where staff can provide information about what to see and do in the Catalan Pyrenees.The guest house is located on the edge of the Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park, which is a popular destination for hiking and mountain biking.
- Well located near the park entrance, and good restaurant at the hotel
- Nice serviced breakfast and nice hosting. Free parking lot. Near the national park.
- Dining at the restaurant was excellent. Proximity to the taxi service to the park made it the ideal location. Also all the local walking paths made the area a great place to visit.
- The restaurant was awesome for dinner! Great food! The breakfast not so great…I think we had high expectations after the dinner and they had a great beer selection. Location for access to the park was also perfect, other than that there is nothing really in this town.
- Great location very clean and comfortable and as it was the night of the fire festival I was at ground zero to see the torch runners pass by, but it was also ground zero for the fiesta afterward.
Hostal Can Josep
All heated rooms at Hostal Can Josep feature a TV and a private bathroom.The café bars serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast includes a wide selection of Catalan cured meats, juices, local cheese, tea or coffee. Hostal Can Josep has a furnished outdoor terrace where guest can relax.A variety of sports and outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting or canoeing can be practiced nearby. The Aigües Tortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park is just over an hour’s drive away.
- The location for this place is good and there is free parking. The balcony had great views of the mountains. Breakfast was great and staff were friendly.
Ratio price / quality is excellent.
This was our second visit and would not stay anywhere else in Sort.
The breakfast buffet considering the price of the room is exceptional!!!
- The staff and family are brilliant. Local people that want to look after you. I really enjoyed them and they even turned out at 7 am to wave us off. Back as soon as I can
- Very friendly family run place ; they were very welcoming despite the language barriers
- Good location and adjacent public parking. Nice breakfast. Sort is a good base from which to explore the beautiful Perineu National park.
Top Guest Houses In Los Molinos Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Los Molinos Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Los Molinos Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Los Molinos Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!