10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Los Loberos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Loberos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Los Loberos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Loberos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Loberos Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Los Loberos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Los Loberos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Los Loberos Andalucía:
El Trebol Bar & Hotel
The rooms feature a Nordic décor with warm colors and white furniture. Each comes with a work desk and a private bathroom.Breakfast is available at the Trebol guest house, and there is a bar and garden terrace.A laundry and ironing service is available.There is easy access to the A7 motorway, and the Trebol is 37 mi from Almeria Airport.
- Everything! Great room, stylish decor, great breakfast, friendly staff.
-Brand new, everything was superbly clean.
– right behind the beach
– supermarket next door which is a decent size was very handy
– 10min drive to lovely playa de los muertos beach.
-could walk down the beach front for dinner anywhere which is lovely
- Really friendly helpful staff. The hotel was spotless.
- Stay was excellent. Very friendly staff and polite. The hotel is just 2 minutes walking to the beach. Will come back for sure!
- Hotel room was super nice and recently remodeled. Very modern and clean.
Hostal La Isla
At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a desk. Each room comes with a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at Hostal La Isla have a garden view. All rooms include a closet.A continental, buffet or gluten-free breakfast is available daily at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Mojácar is 10 miles from Hostal La Isla, while Vera is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 28 miles from the guesthouse.
- We liked the location, staff,cleaning breakfastp.a. parking
- Delicious breakfast, kind and helpful staff, modern building and design, everything felt new, spacious room, loved that I had my own balcony. Big wonderful beach only 300m away. 1hr walk from the amazing Playa de Muertes.
- The hostal is newly built and rooms are very tidy and comfortable. Parking is no problem; in the street of the hostal itself or in the neighbourhood is always a possibility to park your car. Breakfast is very, very good. Personnel is helpful. Hostal is on 5 min walking distance of the centre of Carboneras.
- Desayuno muy completo, zona muy tranquila y cercana a playas espectaculares, como la de los Muertos
El hostal está en una ubicación excelente. Cerca de la playa urbana, y cercana a otras playas de gran interés. La habitación con buen tamaño, terracita, muy limpia y modernita.
El desayuno bastante completo y el personal correcto.
Hay un Mercadona al lado, zona de bares para tapear y fácil de aparcar el coche, por lo menos entre semana que fué cuando nos alojamos.
En general todo muy bien, repetiríamos sin duda.
Hostal San Antonio
Each room at the San Antonio is simple but attractive and boasts plenty of natural light. It offers beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea.After enjoying breakfast in the guesthouse’s lounge area, head out into the morning sunshine to spend the day on the beach. Enjoy swimming in the mild Mediterranean waters while the children play on the sand. Hostal San Antonio does not have an elevator.The town of Carboneras and San Antonio are located in the famous Cabo de Gata National Park – a beautiful protected area where you can enjoy walking, horseback riding and cycling.
- The employee were very kind and always very available to help us to know the city better.
- Stayed here as a base for visiting Cabo de Gata national park. Great location in Carboneras – a nice seaside town with a very Spanish feel unspoilt buy us foreign tourists ?. Our room had a little balcony with lovely view of the sea. Nice basic breakfast with good coffee. The best thing was our hosts who were so helpful with information and tips on getting the most from our trip. Many thanks
- Ramon and Vivi were lovely hosts, friendly and considerate. Their place is clean and comfortable, and they do a good breakfast.
Hastal San Antonio is close to the beach, restaurants, shops and the old part of town. It’s not a fancy place but it is very comfortable.
Our room was on the sea side of the building and we had a sea view over the roofs of a few small houses from our balcony. The room was very clean, there is a wardrobe to hang clothes, the twin beds were comfortable and the bathroom, though small, was perfectly adequate.
Viviana and Ramón made us feel like family and were warm and welcoming. They even gave us an early breakfast so we could get an early start.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Lovely friendly hostel great fresh tomatoes and toastada for breakfast
Hostal San Andres
The bright rooms at Hostal San Andres feature pastel colors. All have a plasma TV, telephone and private bathroom with hairdryer. Some also include a hot tub.There is a café-bar which serves breakfast and traditional tapas. Calle Sorbas Street, just 150 feet away, is famous for its numerous shops, bars and restaurants.You can go diving at the beach, or catch a boat to San Andres Island from Carboneras Port, 10 minutes’ walk away. The rugged Playa de los Muertos Beach is 3.1 mi away from the guest house.Public pay-parking is available near the San Andres guest house, which is 21 mi from Nijar and 1 hours’ drive from Almeria.
- El personal, la ubicación relación calidad-precio excelente, el desayuno muy bueno
- Nos alojamos en una habitación superior y nos gustó la terraza amplia con una mesa y sillas,también agradecimos mucho una nevera pequeña que había en la habitación y es de reseñar el silencio entre habitaciones contiguas.
- Muy cerca de la playa, céntrico, limpio, con aire acondicionado, te ponen jabón y champú, habitación básica, pero confortable.
- La zona, la limpieza y la atención de sus trabajadores.
- La ubicación, el trato del personal, la limpieza… TODO!!
Hostal Juan Carlos
The rooms at the Juan Carlos feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The guest house has a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun. There is also a variety of restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk.The Cabo de Gata-Níjar Nature Reserve is just 5 minutes’ drive away. The Juan Carlos provides a shuttle service to Almería Airport, located a 50-minute drive away.
- Great breakfast. Big supermarket COVIRAN across the street for beach supplies. The town had a nice paseo…very lively at night. Can highly recommend restaurant La Frontera a few blocks down on the same street as the hotel.
- Very comfortable beds, nice terrace at the back nice and quiet
- Spent two weeks travelling in Spain and stayed in eleven hotels. This one was the best! Comfortable, silent air-conditioning, nice breakfast. The town is beautiful and so is the beach – very close to the hotel. Many charming restaurants nearby.
- Position is excellent and the room with the balcony was great. Staff were very helpful and the breakfast lovely
- Good value for money, clean and with a comfortable bed. Located just 5 minutes from the beach, we used it as a base point to visit Cabo de Gata. Restaurants and nightlife are good and relaxed in Carboneras, near the hotel. Great for an escape
Pension Mediterraneo Carboneras
At the guesthouse, rooms have a desk. All rooms have a private bathroom. At Pension Mediterraneo Carboneras rooms come with a closet and a TV.Mojácar is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Vera is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 29 miles from Pension Mediterraneo Carboneras.
- Very friendly host, very helpful, made me feel at home, clean, fresh premises, optimum location for the beach, will not hesitate in rebooking for my next visit to Carboneras. Absolutely value for money.
- La ubicación y el trato recibido por parte de la familia que lo lleva.
- Buen precio para temporada alta. Estaba limpio y es comodo. Recepcionista agradable.
- Lo limpio que estaba y el trato del personal fue excelente. Ademas esta a 20 metros de la playa
- Ubicación a escasos metros de la playa. Trato de la dueña genial, nos guió estupendamente para comer y tomarnos algo. Bares cerca para desayunar y supermercados. Limpieza absoluta y habitación confortable. Repetiria sin dudarlo
Pensión Las Palmas
The rooms at Las Palmas feature tiled floors and simple décor. Some rooms have a private balcony with sea views.The restaurant on site serves traditional Andalusian food and has a terrace. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink. The Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is 45 minutes’ drive away. You can also drive to Almería Airport in 45 minutes.
- It’s a family owned business and they treat you like at home. They are very friendly and will help you with anything you need.
- Very friendly, helpful staff. Rooms basic but clean.
- Great location, very very kind and helpful owner and very nice stuff too. The appartment was perfect and breakfasts were tasty. I had a great stay,thanks again,muchas gracias por todo
Very friendly staff
Lashings of hot water
Loads free parking
Very friendly staff.
Central location near the beach
Fridge in room
Each simply decorated room at Pensión Felipe has air conditioning and a TV. The bathroom includes free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a range of Almerian cuisine in the Felipe’s restaurant. Bars and cafés can be found around Carboneras’ seafront.Cabo de Gata Natural Park is less than 0.6 mi from the guest house. Almería can be reached in less than an hour by car, while Roquetas de Mar is 53 mi away.
- The pension and hotel has the same reception so if there is spare space in the hotel they upgrade you for more comfort, which is nice.
I only stayed overnight but it was a wonderful experience. The property is fairly well-maintained, and one of the receptionists, Luis, was most helpful. The food at a nearby restaurant was delicious, and as a guest, I only paid 12 euros – and I ate like a king. There was a salad, a starter, a main dish and a dessert. It also included a beverage, and since I skipped dessert, I got a free refill on my wine.
It’s a small town, but there is a wonderful seaside promenade, which proved quite useful to walk off that dinner. Overall, it’s a great place to stay if you want to hit beaches around Cabo de Gato, Almeria.
- Everything was fantastic and staff were the most helpful we’ve ever met! People of the village are probably the best in Spain.
- El personal de recepción muy atento, la limpieza de la habitación excelente, a dos pasos de la playa, muy buena relación calidad precio. Lo recomiendo.
- Ubicacion excelente, limpieza, atencion y trato inmejorable.
Pension Sol y Playa
Rooms are also heated and come with a TV and wardrobe. They have tiled floors and the private bathroom includes free toiletries. Some have a bath tub and others a shower. Some rooms feature a mini-bar and some have a flat-screen TV.The Pension Sol y Playa has a restaurant with a summer terrace. It serves Mediterranean cuisine.There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway and Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is within a 5-minute drive. Almeria Airport is an hour’s drive away.
rooms recently refurbished, they are a bit small but for a one night stay, for us was adequate.
We only do one night stays, and have stayed here quite a few times, it suits our purpose.
The paseo and beach are right outside the door.
- very clean room and nice view with a very small balcony. the young woman who works in the restaurant and also cleans the room was very friendly and helpful. the meals were good and plentiful
- La ubicación inmejorable, a pie de playa y nos tocó con pequeña terraza que daba al mar.
- La ubicación. Cercana tanto a la playa del pueblo como a las calas más conocidas. Tiene aire acondicionado.
Ottima posizione sul mare, buona pulizia
Nei pressi molti locali per mangiare.
- rooms recently refurbished, they are a bit small but for a one night stay, for us was adequate.
The rooms at Miramar Playa feature tiled floors and a private bathroom. Many of them have a private balcony with excellent views of the Mediterranean and San Andrés Island.The property has a terrace where you can enjoy a drink next to the promenade.Carboneras is in the Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve. Almería Airport is 50 minutes’ drive from Miramar Playa, and a shuttle service is available on request.
- Staff incredibly helpful and friendly. Location excellent, right on the gorgeous beach.
- Located directly at the beach promenade. Very friendly staff. No english spoken, but no problems with check-in at all. A good option in Carboneras. They have a parking in front of the entrance, however it s only for one car and in high season it might be more difficult to park your car near this hotel.
Hotel next to the sea – great to sit on the balcony looking out at the view.
Very close to lots of resturants
- view/promenade location/parking/close by morning breakfast amenities
- Clean hotel on the beach. Staff was relax and helpful even if their english was limited
Top Guest Houses In Los Loberos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Los Loberos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Los Loberos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Los Loberos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!