10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Los Llanos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Llanos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Los Llanos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Llanos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Llanos Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Los Llanos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Los Llanos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Los Llanos Andalucía:
La Placeta Guesthouse
Apartments feature a private terrace. They include a living room with a fireplace, a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV. There is a bathroom with a shower, and the kitchenette comes with a fridge, toaster and coffee maker.The accommodations is gay-friendly. Located in between Pampaneira and Trevélez, the property offers an ideal location for hiking and visiting nearby villages.Free parking is available nearby and a shuttle service is available from Granada and Malaga airports.
- The owner were very kind and gave a lot of explanations. The garden and pool was wonderful. We love the quiteness and good hiking paths.
- Uncomplicated hosts, Beautiful garden and great location to start from: We enjoyed 3 nights in La Placeta in Sierra Nevada. We wanted to do some hiking tours, and Jaimes&Manolos place was a perfect starting point….you have hikes directly depart from Portugos, or you can start somewhere in Sierra Nevada. The apartment with its terrace was great, so was the beautiful garden and relaxed time with the dogs and their parents. Try Manolos Mojito :).
- Very warm welcome. The decoration of the appartment was done With great care and enthousiam
- La casa preciosa, todo cuidado hasta el último detalle. Estuvimos en la casa La Cuadra, techos de pizarra y viga de madera, decoración rustica preciosa. Y el jardín una maravilla, césped natural, piscina de agua salada. El pueblo, precioso. Pasamos un par de días para relajarnos y nos pusimos en manos de Manolo y Jaime con las comidas buenísimas y masajes para relajar (qué buenas manos). Cuento los días para volver otra vez! Y gracias a los dos por cuidarnos tanto.
El lugar. Perfecto para hacer excursiones…
Los hospederos, Jaime y Manolo, su simpatía y atención y… sus mojitos!
Las casitas. Decoradas y habilitadas con mucho cariño. El jardín…
At the guesthouse, the rooms include a desk. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. At Hostal Mulhacen the rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Skiing, cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Mulhacen Mountain is 4.5 miles from Hostal Mulhacen. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 31 miles away.
- Right on our walking route. It was quiet. Good view. Clean.
- Good location, kind owner, nice view, comfortable enough for one night.
- Very comfortable establishment at good price. Had excellent restaurant nearby.
- This mountain village was just waking up from its winter slumber so we felt like intruders at first. and we didn’t see any other guests in the hotel. The location is at the bottom of the village, Just as you enter so to get to restaurants requires a walk up some very steep roads but we didn’t mind this as our room had a little balcony that opened out to views of the river. The sound of the water tumbling down was so wonderful it more than compensated for the edge of village location.
- Warm and generous size room at a cold time of year in Trevelex. Great view to the mountain side.
Each simply decorated room at Hostal Moraima has free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. Some rooms have balcony overlooking the mountains.Guests can enjoy a range of Mediterranean cuisine in the Moraima’s restaurant. There is also a snack-bar and a terrace.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, and the nearest ski slopes are within 30 minutes’ drive of the Moraima. The Costa del Sol can be reached within an hour by car, while Granada is 43 mi away.
- We just got off the mountains, and were tired looking for the place to sleep. Hosts were very friendly, and we felt very welcome. The room and bathroom we were provided was big and clean. Our stay there was very short (1 night and we moved on) – but it was very nice.
- Friendly staff and very clean rooms. They were very helpful to our needs, going out of their way to help us print some tickets
- The folks are great. They were a source of information for every little thing and happily helped me transfer some luggage to another location. I loved the restaurants for it’s obvious community feeling and flavor.
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Cafe / bar under hostel great for breakfast
- Very lovely place with easy access from main street. Charming room with modern design and slight touch of spanish countryside. Very clean rooms with central heating, spacious bathroom with modern mixer taps and bidet. Comfortable bed with bedlinen and all the towels and shampoos provided.
Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra
Guests can enjoy a homemade breakfast. There are many wines to taste from the cellar at El Cascapeñas, including a selection from Ribera and Rioja.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. The tour desk at Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra can arrange excursions to Granada, approximately 1 hour away by car. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2-hour drive away.
- The location and value for money, friendly staff and very clean
- Perfect for location, stunning views, friendly staff and value for money
- Stunning views over the village and across the mountains. Friendly and helpful staff and reasonable price.
- Very clean and warm. Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent value for money.
- Clean, warm and comfortable. Great value for money. Friendly, helpful staff.
Hostal Rural Atalaya
Hostal Rural Atalaya is set in the village of Capileira, in the Sierra Nevada National Park. Behind the Atalaya are mainland Spain’s two highest peaks, Mulhacén and Veleta.All heated rooms at the family-run Hostal Rural Atalaya have a private bathroom, with a bathtub and bathroom amenities.The Atalaya tour desk can recommend nearby scenic routes, as well as local restaurants and bus times for visits to the coast, or Granada, both a one hour drive away. The ski slopes of Sierra Nevada are around a 2-hour drive away.
- The rooms were comfortable and well kept. The balcony was nice and has a great view. The hotel is in a great location to all the trails of the Sierra Nevada’s.
- Comfortable, friendly efficient staff and stunning views from the balcony.
- The views from the front rooms are truly magnificent. The beds are comfortable, and the place is very clean and well maintained.
- Hostal Rural Atalaya is excellent. Located right at the entrance to the town, the views from the balcony were breathtaking. The room was spacious, clean and very pleasant. So, I enjoyed my afternoon sitting on the balcony, admiring the view and sipping local beer which you can get from the store El Jardin, next door. The owner gave me maps for walking and good advice for restaurants. Really lovely place and people!
Easy walk to restaurants and shops. Only 1 restaurant open in the evening because it is not tourist season. Most shops closed at 2pm each day.
Rooms are clean, but basic – no TV and small but very clean bathroom.
Hostal Rural Las Terrazas de la Alpujarra
Featuring tiled floors, light wood furniture, and heated rooms. The private bathroom has a bath tub and toiletries. Some rooms offer a balcony.Breakfast is available at the Terrazas de la Alpujarra. There is a bar and dining room with a TV. A games room with billiards is also offered.Luggage storage and a laundry service are also offered. The tour desk can provide information and maps for hiking. Granada is an hour’s drive away and the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 2 hours away.
- Great view and terrace to relax in. Booked for three nights but stayed five.
Very friendly and helpful hosts. (Also good advice on trails for hiking)
Simple room but nice and clean.
Various good trails to hike in mountains.
A few restaurant options for lunch/dinner.
I will surely come back.
- Lovely stay. Although the language barrier was a challenge, Francisco and his wife were extremely hospitable, and even put a DVD on for us to help with suggested walks. Beautiful place and great value
- This was our 3rd stay over a few years, so we already knew how spectacular the terrace views are, how welcoming and helpful the owners, how homely the atmosphere. The terrace garden is just lovely. Plenty of information is available on local attractions, wildlife etc and the owners go to great lengths to advise on suitable walks. We appreciated that the room was cleaned daily and towels changed every 2 days. We look forward to returning!
- beautiful spot, with cosy, rural style shared spaces, with log fire and great views. The hositality was superb, perfect breakfst option, genuine kindness abounds. very good access too. Highly recommend
All rooms include a TV.Granada is 21 mi from Hostal Pampaneira, while Sierra Nevada is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 29 mi from Hostal Pampaneira.
- Such good value for money! The room and facilities were just as good as many hotels where I have paid much more. Clean, comfy, good shower, aircon works, nice towels etc…
- Perfect location with stunning dual aspect views. Very inexpensive but decent quality.
- Restaurant served delicious food. Staff helpful and friendly.
- Couldn’t fault, we enjoyed our stay here in 2017, using the hostel as a base for visiting the Alpujarra’s and the villages, plus Granada, and the Tabanas Desert. This year 2018 we again re booked the hostel as our base, as we knew it was clean, comfortable and good value. With a bar and restaurant on the premises. This year we did a lot of local walks enjoying the stunning scenery, and enjoyed visiting local markets, gardens and restaurants nearby.
- Beatifully decorated room with colourful rugs, nice bathroom, location in the town centre, parking nearby bar downstairs (not open on Thursdays)
Posada Alpujarra Sol
Each air-conditioned room in this property has a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bath or shower, and free toiletries.This property offers a hot tub available to all guests, and there is a massage service available under request.You can find a restaurant and grocery shop within a 10-minute walk of Posada Alpujarra Sol. Costa Tropical is 25 mi away.
- Great location in the middle of Orgiva. If the weather is lovely there is a really nice area on the roof which we weren’t able to use.
- Comfortable bed, hot shower with great towels. We didn’t make use of the kitchen, outside bar-b-q and community spaces, but nice that they were there.
A warm welcome from a lovely host , who was informative and friendly , and made us feel very at home . Despite the hotel being right in town , we had a peaceful night , and just a short walk in the rain to Orgiva’s best restaurant , which is right opposite .
The room was and comfortable , the lounge and kitchen facilities excellent , and the roof terrace an added bonus , despite the wet weather during our stay , giving excellent views of the mountains .
- Our room was spacious for the three of us with lots of light and a great view of the community passing by.
- The staff has good communication skill, friendly and helpful. The property is well looked after and offers kitchen, and roof-top space to be shared by 3 rooms. There are plenty nice restaurants.
The rooms at Casa Jazmin are individually decorated and enjoy views of the surrounding mountains. They come with a private bathroom, air conditioning and heating.Located between Sierra de Lujar and Sierra Nevada, Órgiva is just a 30-minute drive from the coastal resorts of Motril and Almuñécar. Popular activities in the area include hiking, cycling and skiing in the winter.
Nice room with good beds. Airco ok
- Excellent location but difficult to find on market day (Thursdays) but the extremely lovely owner Jolene came to find us and once you arrive you enter an oasis of calm. The garden is beautiful with masses of shade and the sound of water has a cooling effect especially when visiting in July/August time. Breakfast is served in the garden and was very good. We had the bedroom with a terrace and was extremely comfortable. The whole house was an absolute delight and along with Jolene who is a font of local knowledge. We would definitely stay again. Thank you Jolene it was a pleasure meeting you.
Casa Jazmin is a wonderful hotel, like stepping in to the Garden of Eden with a small, beautiful pool area. The rooms are nice and clean. And the hotels hostesses are genuinely friendly and helpful. We felt like home and would Love to come back.
Katrin and Maths
we have now stayed 3 times and we will be returning again next time we visit orgiva.
joelle and rosa are amazing hosts and they make you feel very comfortable.
their garden is stunning and having breakfast there is a delight.
it’s just a short walk onto the main street but far away enough that it’s it’s lovely and quiet.
i can not recommend casa jasmin enough.
we can wait to come back soon!
- great little hotel. The owners are very friendly and breakfast is great. Honour system for the fridge in the lounge area. Feels really cosy.
- Nice room with good beds. Airco ok
Hostal el Semaforo
At the guesthouse, every room includes a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. The rooms have air conditioning, and certain units at Hostal el Semaforo have a balcony. The rooms include a closet.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental and Full English/Irish options.Granada is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Sierra Nevada is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Los Llanos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Los Llanos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Los Llanos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Los Llanos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!