10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Los Gallardos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Gallardos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Los Gallardos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Gallardos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Gallardos Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Los Gallardos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Los Gallardos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Los Gallardos Andalucía:
La Finca Listonero
At the guest house, every room has a wardrobe. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, all units at La Finca Listonero come with air conditioning, and certain rooms will provide you with a terrace.Guests can choose between a continental or vegetarian breakfast. The restaurant at La Finca Listonero specializes in European and Spanish cuisine. Other facilities available include a bar.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Mojácar is 5 mi from the guest house, while Vera is 9.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 30 mi from the property.
Everything was EXCELLENT….
Location,Staff,Food,Facilities were first class…..Nothing was too much trouble.
An escape to chill out or able to sight see if you wanted to using here as a base.
Everything! A beautifully and thoughtfully restored finca set in stunning scenery.
Everything was to the highest standard with many extra little touches making our visit a truly memorable experience. Our hostess and her husband couldn’t have been more helpful or friendly and both evening meal and breakfast were first class.
This accommodation is simply outstanding! The ambient of the house and the mountan view is really hard to beat. Take a delicious meal in the restaurant and enjoy the sunset.
The kindness of lady of the house and her husband made our habitation unforgettable.
Sandra and her brother Malcolm were so friendly, nothing was too much trouble. The breakfasts were delicious, especially all the fresh fruit.
Spectacular mountain views in the most tranquil of surroundings.
- We had a fabulous stay here for 5 days, the hosts couldn’t do enough and the food was delicious! We ate in the restaurant twice and couldn’t fault it. The location is beautiful and the views are incredible, would definitely recommend staying here.
- Everything was EXCELLENT….
Hostal El Olivar
A homemade breakfast consisting of pastries, toasts and fruit juices is included at El Olivar. The guest house also features a sun terrace with a hammock, a cafeteria and a lounge, as well as a Finnish sauna and fitness area.Each air-conditioned room comes with a mini fridge, a TV and a private bathroom. There is free Wi-Fi throughout. All rooms comes with tea and coffee facilities.There are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding area. The nearest bus stop is only 3 minutes’ walk away.
- excellent location. fantastic staff. wonderfull breakfasts. superb room.
- The hosts were so warm and welcoming! The complimentary breakfast was DELICIOUS. All homemade with homemade jams/marmalade! Incredible.
- A lovely couple run this hostel. Nothing is too much trouble and the breakfast is superb, served on the roof terrace which has a great view. Very clean, I would recommend.
- The location is brilliant. The owners are charming and obliging. The accommodation throughout is spotless. There is nothing I could comment on that would improve our stay here.
- It felt more like a 2 or 3 star Hotel than a hostel. We loved the owners. They were very friendly and informative about the area. And the breakfast was legendary
Hostal Arco Plaza
Featuring traditional rustic-style décor, the rooms at the Arco Plaza come with a flat-screen TV, and most are exterior-facing with a balcony and views of the valley. They also have a private bathroom with bath tub.The accommodations has a sun terrace with views of the Sierra Cabrera Mountains. There is also a bar-cafeteria located at the entrance of the property.Staff at the Hostal Arco Plaza can provide information about different local activities, like hiking, diving and cycling. Hostal Arco Plaza is less than 5 minutes’ walk from the village square and local shops. The Marina Golf Course is 3.1 mi away, while the center of Almería is 12 minutes’ drive.
- Location is perfect, staff so friendly and helpful.
We loved everything about this hostel , perfect location in the lovely old town . Manuel the owner was great , so accommodating , cannot think of one negative thing to say . We will definitely be returning .
- The location was excellent with great views. It is basic but very clean and the guy who runs it is very nice. We have stayed here before and will stay again
- The terrace had a fantastic view. José was the friendliest person ever, couldn’t do enough for you, really makes you feel welcome and tells you all he knows about Mojacar.
- The location was fantastic. We had a lovely clean room with a large terrace overlooking the square. We had amazing views of the valley for miles. The decor was really quirky. The owner, I can’t remember his name, was fantastic, so friendly and helpful. Gave us a map and marked places to visit, restaurants, bars etc and also told us of nice locations on the coast to visit. He also gave us a couple of wine glasses so we could have a glass of wine on the terrace. Also Hostal Acros was fantastic value for money.
Pension El Torreon
Pension El Torreon is set in a white-washed town house which features archways and simply decorated rooms with tiled floors and pastel-colored finishes. Rooms come with a shared bathroom with bath or shower. All have a balcony with views of the village or sea views. There is a small selection of restaurants and bars in the streets surrounding the guest house.Pension El Torreon is an hour’s drive from Almería on the A7 Motorway. Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is 45 minutes’ drive away. Tourist information can be provided.
- Breath-taking view and unique antique building: very charming. If you want to meet interesting people and love the charm of old times.
- Nice clean comfortable room, great views out at breakfast.
- Very pretty balcony overlooking the town out towards the sea. Great rooms.
- Beautiful quiet location and extremely interesting property. Helpful staff and lovely village. Incredible view!
Fantastic breakfast served on balcony overlooking the town and sea.
A wonderful experience and great value for money
The staff were also helpful and passionate about their work
Botaniq Hotel Boutique
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, and certain units at Botaniq Hotel Boutique have a terrace. All rooms at the accommodation have air conditioning and a closet.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and à la carte options.Vera is 7 miles from Botaniq Hotel Boutique, while Águilas is 22 miles from the property. Almeria Airport is 37 miles away.
- the star hotel on our tour of Europe. beautiful relaxed hotel on the beach, each room has a private terrace and stone tub. the restarant was superb, service was great. this is the perfect honeymoon destination
walking into this “resort” is like taking a step into SEA. everywhere was picture perfect!
this place is great if you want to get away and just relax. it’s very formal, quiet and secluded.
the pool was a calming area with comfortable loungers.
our room was open, bright and white (which i love!) with extremely comfortable beds.
breakfast was okay, i just had toast whereas my partner said the scrambled eggs were the best she’s ever had.
being able to just walk onto the beach was a real delight, especially as it was a very quiet and felt like our own private beach!
staying here is really special and not the usual spanish guest house we tend to stay in when we come to mojacar.
if we were to stay on the playa again i would return here.
- We loved everything. It is a magical place, a tropical idyll, perfectly positioned just metres from the beach. The team are incredible welcoming and friendly making this a perfect location to kick back and relax whilst being walking distance from all the action when you feel like enjoying some Spanish hospitality. The rooms are spacious, modern, quirky and spotlessly clean, each with its own private terrace. Breakfast is served until 11, which is and additional extra. We couldn’t recommend it highly enough, it feels a world away from the standard holiday experience and the owner and his team deserve praise for everything they are doing. Eating in the restaurant is a gastronic delight that should not be missed.
- Excellent breakfast and the location is superb for visiting several,different areas
- From the minute you walk through the door, you enter a little oasis with breathtaking views. The atmosphere is so relaxing and beautiful. even though a more busy a world is just a few minutes away. The staff, Noelia, Javier and Sergio made you feel so welcome (even the gardener/pool man) and could not do enough for you!! The food in Xmile is innovative but yet very simple, full of flavours and delicious. We loved every minute of it and will definitely return!
Hostal Rincón de Diego
All rooms at the Hostal Rincón de Diego are air-conditioned and have a balcony. Each includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub and toiletries.The hotel café-restaurant serves a selection of Mediterranean food, including fresh fish and homemade regional dishes. Guests with special diets can also be catered to upon request.Rincón de Diego is a 5-minute drive from Mojácar, and Turre can be reached in less than 15 minutes by car. Puerto de Garrucha Marina is 3 miles away. The staff can provide more information about activities in the surrounding area.
- The host is very friendly and supportive! The accessibility to the beach, its calmness (no crowd, no noise), cleanness of the sea are just amazing!
- Glad to be far away from the touristy part of Mojácar costa. We had the beach almost to ourselves. Hotel room a bit small but patio was a bonus. Owners very knowledgable about area. Fantastic breakfast.
- The homely feel, excellent breakfast and that they really cared , lots of good restaurants nearby nd beach just across the road,
- Just across the road from the beach, very friendly reception
- Very friendly welcome. Comfortable room. Great breakfast. Several good restaurants and bars within a few minutes walk. Free parking.
Each simple, air-conditioned room at the Manolo Hostal has a furnished balcony with views of the swimming pool or sea. All rooms come with a mini fridge, a TV and a private bathroom.Manolo’s café serves breakfast on demand. Various restaurants can be found on Garrucha’s seafront promenade, a 5-minute walk away.Hostal Manolo is located just 2.5 mi from Mojacar Golf Course, and just over 56 mi from Almería. Free private parking is offered at the guest house.Please note there is no elevator in the building. Rooms on the ground floor are available upon request.
- Staff were all very friendly and helpful. Everwhere was very clean. The pool and sunbeds and umberellas were very good. The wifi was free and excellent. The bar and restaurant were really good. Prices were good. The room had a nice little balcony.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was spotlessly clean. The beds and pillows were surprisingly comfortable. The fact it had a pool which was like a little haven just added to the value. Great for a few nights as part of a bigger holiday.
- Totally Spanish family run spotlessly clean good sized room even had a sea view and wisdom included in price just needed to take a kettle and a cup
- Roof terrace – fantastic view, staff really friendly
The room and balcony were very spacious and the beds were extremely comfortable.
The whole hotel is spotless and beautiful kept.
Rooms at Pension Bellavista are cozy and feature pastel decor and wooden furniture. All include a TV and private bathroom, and some also include a spacious balcony with sea views.There is a restaurant serving regional and international dishes, including paella and pizzas. Set menus and tasting menus are available and events can be catered for. The Bellavista also has a bar.Hiking is popular in the surrounding area, with the Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve 9.3 mi away. The Mini-Hollywood and Texas Hollywood film sets in the Tabernas Desert are 1 hours’ drive away.Pension Bellavista has free public parking nearby and is 56 mi from Almeria. The Club Playa Macenas Golf Resort is 5 minutes’ drive away.
Everything! Lovely staff and fantastic restaurant.
Beautiful Seaview room and spotlessly clean throughout.
- Large balcony, tea making facilities, nice clean comfortable room.
Great reception and staff wonderful throughout.
Exceptionally well run and nothing too much trouble.
Easy to communicate with the staff.
Rooms and hallways etc very clean and bright.
Restaurant on site was busy and had a nice atmosphere with good food. Again the service was tip top.
Fantastic location and right in the thick of it all. 10 minutes walk to Maui Beach and 20 minutes walk to the commercial shopping centre.
Extremely comfy bed and cleaners did a great job daily!
Also, if you don’t eat in the restaurant then you’re doing yourself a disservice.
- Good location for beach and bars, clean and tidy , staff friendly and helpful.
- Everything! Lovely staff and fantastic restaurant.
Hostal El Palmeral
The rooms are decorated with bright fabrics and colorful wall prints. Each one includes a private bathroom and a TV. Most rooms also offer sea views.Hostal El Palmeral has a shared terrace and an outdoor lounge area. It also has a parking area which guests can use for free.Supermarkets, restaurants and bars can be found in the area surrounding the property.A 45-minute drive along the Mojácar Coast is Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve. The Mini Hollywood Theme Park can be found in Tabernas, around a 1-hour drive away.
- Such helpful smiley reception and being given little bottles of cava with plastic flutes on arrival.
- We met the most kind, caring, and helpful young man. he was respectful in his dealing with us. we have no hesitation in returning.
Room spotless. Location perfect.
Friendly and helpful Staff gave 110% to our every needs.
Would stay again
- Friendly staff, great value for money, basic but clean and comfortable added bonus was air con and fridge a huge plus visiting in June. Highly recommend this lovely little place, don’t be put off by the one star, you won’t be disappointed.
- Staff was very friendly and flexible. At the time we went it was nice and quiet, but I can imagine at busier periods that it can be quite noisy.
At Hostal Cortés, each room is equipped with a desk. Each room has a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms include a balcony. Guest rooms have a private bathroom.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at Hostal Cortés.Staff at Hostal Cortés are always available to provide advice at the reception.Mojácar is 2.8 miles from Hostal Cortés. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 38 miles from Hostal Cortés.
- Lovely bar/restaurant downstairs which opens onto the seafront. Staff were extremely friendly. Room was spotlessly clean. Parking opposite the hotel was free, though limited so at busier times you’d need to use the car park which is very close by.
El local muy bien pero mal atendido.
Ala salida reconocieron los errores y me regalaron una botella de agua y dos boli
- Cercanía a la playa. Limpieza excelente. Trato del personal muy bueno.
- La familiaridad que hay pareces que los conoces de toda la vida chapó por el personal y el cocinero 👍 y la limpieza pasas por la puerta y ya te da olor a limpio impresionante
- El personal, la ubicación en primera línea de playa y que estaba muy limpio.
Top Guest Houses In Los Gallardos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Los Gallardos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Los Gallardos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Los Gallardos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!