10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Los Cortos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Cortos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Los Cortos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Cortos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Cortos Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Los Cortos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Los Cortos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Los Cortos Castile And Leon:
Posada de San Millán
The rustic-style house features a traditional combination of stone and wooden finishes. With classic décor, rooms are set surrounding a patio. Each room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including a bathtub and free toiletries.San Millan’s traditional restaurant serves local Castilian cuisine. The guest house is located in the center of picturesque Sepúlveda and there is a variety of boutiques and characteristic Spanish restaurants within a 3-minute walk.Surrounded by nature, the location is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or kayaking in the river. Historic Segovia is 37 mi from the property. Madrid Airport and the city center are 78 mi away.
- Everything is magical and steeped in history- the Host is welcoming and friendly- the Town is wonderful You must go!
- The building was beautiful and full of character, restoration of been done very well with lovely fixtures and fittings. Bedroom was large and very comfortable. The whole building and gardens were kept very well.
- The building & its contents are antique & beautiful. Online we’d requested a vegetarian breakfast & it was delicious with freshly squeezed orange juice, toast, tomato & cheese, coffee & cake. The owner told us later that she had got us eggs & yoghurt too for breakfast which Ronnie had not remembered to put out!
- The Posada San Milan is a unique hotel. The building has been refurbished to suit modern day visitors whilst retaining all the charms of the original 12 century building. We only stayed one night but loved the whole experience. The 2 members of staff we met were utterly charming. Breakfast was freshly prepared and delicious.
- Amazing building with surviving 11th century elements. Full of character. Quiet and spotlessly clean.
Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda
Viewing the mountains or the river, each room here also comes with a TV and a private bathroom.At Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda, meals can be enjoyed at the on-site restaurant. An Italian breakfast, is served at an extra cost. Guests can also relax sipping a drink at the bar.Meeting facilities are available at the property. Nearby, bicycling, horse riding and fishing can be enjoyed. E5 Motorway is a 20-minute drive away.
- Room was comfortable, although view onto a back yard was not ideal! Hotel location – a bit out of town – was not great, in view of the cold weather. We decided against going out in evening because of the distance from town, etc. However food was good in the hotel, and we managed without any communication problems although no English was spoken there.
- Las facilidades que nos dio el personal en todo momento.
- El trato de Eusebio y su familia genial, un negocio familiar de toda la vida y eso se nota en el trato.
la habitacion muy bien. el desayuno esta fenomenal calidad precio.todo muy limpio las dependencias.
el dueño muy amable y atento en todo momento.
ambiente muy agradable,el alojamiento en general muy bueno.
- Limpieza, comodidad, tranquilidad. Extraordinaria atención del dueño. Facilidad para aparcar. Como tiene restaurante puedes desayunar, comer o cenar en el mismo alojamiento. Muy rica la gastronomía y asados. Fuimos con nuestro bebe de 18 meses y estuvimos genial.
Hotel Rural La Mesta
Rooms come with a desk and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom comes with a shower, bath and hairdryer. Deluxe rooms also have a sofa.This family-run hotel has a bar, TV lounge and terrace. It features a wood-burning oven for roasting meats. There is a concierge and tour desk.Huerta is 4.3 mi from Hotel Rural La Mesta, and Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is an hour’s drive away.
Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
No English spoken, but it is Spain.
- A very quaint typically Spanish hotel. The owner didn’t speak much English and our Spanish is not much better but sign language worked well.
- location, owner. Restaurant looked good although didn´t use it.
- Friendly staff, quiet room, good restaurant, great cheesecake.
- El trato, la limpieza y la ubicación. Seguro que repetimos en un futuro. Nos ha encantado para ir con el niño.
- Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
Hostal El Panadero
At the guesthouse, each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom, while some feature a mountain view. All guest rooms include a closet.Guests at Hostal El Panadero can enjoy a continental breakfast.Skiing and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Segovia is 31 miles from Hostal El Panadero.
- It was near to the main square and we had a lovely view.
The room was small but nice and clean. Staff was really helpful and nice. I’m not sure if the lady who checked us in was the owner or just staff, but she had a really good vibe about her: very helpful, always smiling.
Went with two friends and we all enjoyed the short stay.
- Great place for an overnight stay in a beautiful town. The owner was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were on the small side but that is reflected in the price. Spotlessly clean. Breakfast was provided too in the restaurant under the hostal. Fairly basic but again, for the price, excellent value for money.
- A Hostal is in the center of the town but access is a challenge. The rooms are small and basic. The staff are welcoming and helpful. Breakfast is included in the price and is basic but good. Parking is in the street and is free.
The location and view from the room were excellent. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Room cosy but would have preferred a double bed. Still had a great time.
El Mirador del Caslilla
Rooms have a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. El Mirador del Caslilla features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property.Aranda de Duero is 26 mi from El Mirador del Caslilla, while Peñafiel is 29 mi away.
- This place is run by a very sweet and helpful couple. We biked to Sepulveda from Segovia and they were extremely welcoming, made room for our bikes, and helped us get in touch with local taxis (which is basically done by word of mouth). Really cute and quiet place.
- Clean and practical with no extra charge for the dig
- La atencion y el personal. La ubicacion es perfecta y las habitaciones limpias y comodas
- el trato con el dueño, familiar, amable , servicial, y sobretodo la comida impresionante, muy buen sitio para comer.(tranquilo, limpieza, muy buena calidad en las comidas)
- El pueblo es una maravilla. La ubicación del hotel está muy bien, ya que dispone de una plaza donde se puede aparcar, siendo bastante dificil encontrar aparcamiento en el resto del pueblo. Tuvimos suerte con las habitaciones que eran las mejor situadas, justo dando hacia unas vistas impresionantes. La limpieza es excelente y la chica que nos atendió majísima y muy eficiente. No paró en todo el día. Pudimos cenar en el hotel y probar el cordero lechal; espectacular. El desayuno como si estuvieras en casa. Nos ha gustado todo.
Hostal Posada La Panadera
At the guesthouse, rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. At Hostal Posada La Panadera, each room includes a seating area.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sepúlveda, like skiing.Segovia is 31 miles from Hostal Posada La Panadera.
- Nice place right in the center of the village. Very silent and clean.
- La situacion, la amabilidad, la tranquilidad de poder disfrutar de un fin de semana y desconectar total
- La habitación muy bonita estilo medieval. Cuarto de baño limpio y bien equipado salvo que no había secador. El personal muy atento
- La ubicacion. La originalidad de la habitacion. Y la amabilidad de la dueña.
- Es un establecimiento que está por encima de muchísimos de categoría superior.
Hostal Rural Jarpar
The Jarpar lies on the main square of the tiny village of Grajera in Segovia province, surrounded by beautiful countryside known for its numerous outdoor activities. Here you can enjoy a peaceful, healthy walk or round of golf, or try something more exciting like quad biking or paintballing.Sleep beneath the sturdy wooden beams of this charming rustic lodge. You can also enjoy a fine bottle of wine from the hotel’s own cellar and a tasty meal of hearty local specialties in the restaurant.
- It is a locely hotel in a very convenient location to the auotvia. The staff are very friendly and helpful and we got a meal even though we did not arrive until 10.30 pm. We have stayed there before abd will definitely stay there again.
- The village itself, the nice atmosphere, the very kind welcome
- We really liked the hostel, clean, comfy and very relaxing
- Lovely building and very easy to find from the autovia. Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent vale for the money. Very dog friendly.
- Excellent value for money, staff very helpful and a great nights sleep.
Rooms at the Mingaseda are cozy and bright, with a mini-bar and and a DVD player. The private bathrooms include a whirlpool bath and hairdryer.The restaurant El Rincón de la Posada serves regional cuisine with a twist, including meats roasted in the traditional wood-burning oven. There is also an extensive wine list. It only opens during the weekends and reservations are welcomed.Posada Mingaseda is in the village of Navafría, in Castilla y León province. The historic city and UNESCO site of Segovia is 19 mi away, and Madrid is within 62 mi. The area is ideal for walking or cycling.
- Dinner on second night staff were helpful on moving room . Everything was ok
- Very charming posada, lovely staff, and incredibly beautiful surroundings. Very recommendable, I will go back!
The food (dinner) was exceptional – all three courses were memorable.
The wine was ‘local’ and there was a good choice from the list.
- LA HABITACIÓN ES MUY AMPLIA Y,LA CAMA ES EXCELENTE Y ME ENCANTO EL DETALLLE DE LAS SABANAS Y DE LAS TOALLLAS TAN ACORDE CON LA HABITACIÓN.
- Muy bien la habitación y el servicio de restaurante de muy buena calidad.
It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, TV and a private bathroom. Hostal Stop also features an outdoor terrace and a hot tub.Set in a quiet area, the center of Cantalejo is less than 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house. You can find a range of bars and restaurants nearby.Segovia is 37 mi away while Burgos or Madrid can be reached in less than 90 minutes’ drive of the guest house.
- We are cycling and this was about the km’s ride for a day from previous stop. The town has little of interest but the hostal was clean and quiet, met all our needs for a one night stop.
- A good welcome once I had figured out where to check in (at the Bar over the road from the actual hostal). A good buzz in the Bar in the evening with nice food and good service at reasonable prices. Comfortable bed with good aircon and external soundproofing.
- Friendly staff (but you should know Spanish when you stay here). Dinner across the street in bar-stop is really good (but not very cheap). Room has air conditioning and a roller shutter (but you need this as the room is located above a busy street and you cannot sleep with the window open).
- People in this very rural Spanish town (non commercial) very little English spoken or understood friendly and helpful. Was a delight to share a few drinks in a local bar with families out for an evening gathering. Children all well behaved.
- Trato familiar, personal competente. Centrico. Buen desayuno. Buen personal de limpieza. Para repetir.
Rooms are decorated in bright blue or pink tones, and each one includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have a balcony and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hostal Dora’s restaurant and bar is specialized in rice dishes and serves local cuisine. Cantalejo offers a small selection of dining options and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property.Segovia is 31 mi from Cantalejo, while Madrid can be reached in around 80 minutes’ drive via the A1 Motorway.
- Limpio, cama cómoda, tranquilo. Un hostal práctico.
Limpieza excelente y colchones fantásticos. Hemos descansado de verdad.
Buena localización para hacer excursiones a los alrededores. Pedraza, Sepúlveda, Hoces del Duratón…. Muchas gracias
- El personal amabilísimo. Instalaciones muy limpias. Habitaciones con baño propio y tv. En mi caso me tocó habitación con balcón y se estaba muy a gusto. Volveré a repetir sin duda.
- El trato dado por los dueños es muy cercano y agradable, digno de mención
- Muy céntrico y el restaurante el Frotón, con quien comparte negocio, todo un descubrimiento
Top Guest Houses In Los Cortos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Los Cortos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Los Cortos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Los Cortos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!