10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Los Corrales De Buelna Cantabria:
Rooms made of wood and stones are equipped with TV and wardrobe.This guest house has its own restaurant and bar that offers local meals. There is also free parking.Torrelavega is 10 minutes’ drive away and the prehistoric caves of Altamira are 20 minutes’ drive. The airport is 22 mi away, in the city of Santander.
- Lovely wooden structured rooms. Comfy beds. Clean and quirky.
Location, room was nice and very clean
Good selection of restaurants nearby
We were the only people staying there for the night but they opened the restaurant especially for us and we had a lovely 3 course meal for 15 euros which included a bottle of water and a bottle of wine. Breakfast was included but was a bit disappointing as there was only coffee, orange juice and a toasted roll with jam.
The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. There were sachets of shower gel and shampoo but no soap.
It’s just a few minutes off the motorway and an ideal stop for the ferry. Well worth the money.
- After a delay on the ferry arriving at Santander we phoned Casa Paulino and with pudge on Spanish they said they would stay open for us as we thought it would be after 11pm. Luck for us we were first off the ferry so we arrived 10pm and the large G&T was welcome. Very comfy bed. Facilities great will be back.
- The room was very clean. All the beds were really comfortable and clean with lots of bedding. Breakfast was very good. They cooked bacon for our grandaughter specially as she is allergic to lactose. Nothing was an issue to the staff. We would certainly use it again.
Posada Las Mozas del Agua
The large rustic rooms feature wooden beams and exposed stone walls. All have heating, a fan and a flat-screen TV. There is a work desk and the private bathroom comes with toiletries. A hairdryer can be requested at reception.A continental breakfast is served at the Mozas del Agua. Lunch and dinner are also available and guests at the property receive a discount in the restaurant. There is a bar and a terrace. The Posada also offers a children’s play park.Luggage storage is offered. Nearby Cohicillos and Los Corrales de Buelna are known for their festivals. Suances Beach is 12 mi away and you can reach Santander Airport in 20 minutes by car.
- Our ferry was damaged in a storm and was 5 hours later than it should have been and meant we were late checking in. I left a message and the owner very kindly stayed up and waited until we arrived at 11.30pm. So very generous and hospitable.
- Owners were so helpful and friendly. A lovely atmosphere.
- NO PROBLEMS WITH THE STAY AT ALL. RECOMMEND TO ANY ONE.
- The whole stay was very good. Could not fault anything. We were the only people staying at the hotel. We have stayed there before.
Very quiet place.
Very friendly staff.
This charming property features exposed stone walls and wooden beams. Its rustic-style rooms come with a wardrobe, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and hairdryer. There is a shared lounge area and a breakfast buffet is served daily.Surrounded by valleys, Casa Velarde is well situate for outdoor activities such as hiking and trekking.Dunas de Liencres Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive away. Santander Airpor is 19 mi from the property. There is free private parking on site.
- Lovely building, beautiful location, great hostess, very comfortable
- It was conveniently located off of the highway and there was on-site parking.
- Very convenient for an overnight stop, about 30 minutes travel from Santander ferry terminal. Charming old property with a lot of family history. Helpful friendly host. Good restaurant within 10-15 minutes walk.
Traditional Spanish accommodation with secure parking within easy reach of Santander before the ferry home. Pleasant village setting and easy to find with directions given. Unfortunately the local bar/ restaurant was closed.
The owner was welcoming and spoke some English. Our room was on the ground floor but there was no private area to sit outside so we felt we were sitting more in family space although our host was happy for us to use the courtyard table.
The bathroom was a wet room equipped for disabled use which we hadn’t specifically requested and was in need of some updating.
- Wonderful staff – the lady was very pleasant and the breakfast was tasty. The place has a retro Spanish villa look, with antique furniture etc. etc., with pleasant coolness in the room. The room was cleaned every day.
Posada El Arrabal
Each bright room has colorful rustic or modern décor, a private balcony and a TV. The private bathroom includes a bath tub or shower. The apartments also offer a living room with a sofa bed and a kitchenette with an oven, ceramic hob and kitchenware.The guest house has a spacious air-conditioned lounge with a fireplace and sofas, as well as a dining room on the ground floor.Trains to Santander leave from Arenas de Igunya Train Station, 500 feet from the property. You can reach the charming village of Santillana del Mar in 30 minutes by car from Posada El Arrabal. Santander is 31 mi away.
The owner is one of the most enthusiastic hosts I have ever met – but I couldn’t understand any Spanish. He then arranged for a friend to come and interpret for us so that we could get settled in. The room was absolutely fantastic and was fitted out to a very high standard. It was warm, comfortable and welcoming – just what was required on a cold, snowy January evening.
The hotel does not have any facilities for evening meals though there is a bar next door (with average quality food) and another restaurant (not visited) elsewhere in the village. There is, however, a very welcoming lounge with (on the evening) a roaring fire and English TV should it be required.
Breakfast was truly continental – coffee, toast, juice and spreads.
A word of warning to those (like me) that do not read all of the booking information. Take cash – the hotel (like the bar next door) does not accept credit cards. There are a few ATMs in the village (thankfully).
- After leaving the Ferry port in Santander, this accommodation was the ideal distance for our onward travel through Spain. Beautifully decorated rooms, cosy lounge with open fire. Breakfast was served in a pleasant room on china crockery. Staff were extremely friendly. Nearby bars and restaurants.
- The hotel is nicely located in the village and the village is just off the motorway and easy to find. Although parking is not a feature of the hotel, cars can be parked in a safe area near the town hall (and visible from the hotel).
- Nice and clean, modern facilities in a traditional building. Nice breakfast. Parking lot across the street by the city hall had plenty of parking. Also, a nice bar next door.
- Traditional styling with a modern twist. Jacuzzi bath much appreciated after a hard day cycling.
- The owner is one of the most enthusiastic hosts I have ever met – but I couldn’t understand any Spanish. He then arranged for a friend to come and interpret for us so that we could get settled in. The room was absolutely fantastic and was fitted out to a very high standard. It was warm, comfortable and welcoming – just what was required on a cold, snowy January evening.
Posada La Anjana
Posada La Anjana’s individually decorated rooms have a balcony and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.Traditional Cantabrian cuisine is served in the Anjana’s rustic restaurant, which offers views of the surrounding countryside. The guest house also has a café and a library, and free Wi-Fi is available on the ground floor.The Puente Viesgo Springs are nearby, and discounts are available for entry and treatments. There are also discounts for the Cabárceno Nature Reserve. La Anjana also offers bicycle rental.The beaches of the Cantabrian Sea can be reached in 35 minutes by car. The ferry terminal in Santander is 22 mi away.
- Lovely hotel in a beautiful location. Lovely walk along the river and fascinating Neanderthal caves to visit. A special place.
This is a great location if you are coming off a late ferry to Santander. I have stayed here twice travelling by car and the motorbike. Why? Because the route from here to Burgos is a scenic journey if the weather is good.
The Hotel is clean. Well positioned. Good parking for bikes. Breakfast is typically Spanish and good. However overall it’s pricey for what you get. Nonetheless I would stay again for the convenience and the scenic ride (weather permitting)
- Within easy access of Santander and very easy to find (sat nav took us to the door). This early in the year, the two couples traveling together we’re the only guests. But this did not matter. Rooms were warm, food was excellent, views were stunning and there were areas nearby to walk the dog.
- Lovely situation, friendly, helpful staff, good WiFi. Easy access to the town. Ten minute drive to El Castillo cave paintings.
- Excellent location, wonderful views and friendly and accommodating staff
Each heated room at the property has rustic décor with wooden finishes. There is heating, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy traditional Cantabrian cuisine in the restaurant. The guest house also has a bar.Nueve Valles has a picturesque setting and is just 45 minutes’ drive Torre Cerredo Park. The nearest beaches are approximately 12 mi from the guest house and Santander can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
We liked the old stone style and the place is very well communicated.
Cristina is the best host I ever know!
Hope We will come back!
- The hotel is located in a surprisingly nice and quiet village. The owners (staff) were exceptionally kind and helpful. The bed was comfortable and wide enough. The served breakfast (tostadas, ham, tomato, olive oil, marmalade) was very good. It is a perfect place to stay if you want to explore Cantabria.
The owners were very welcoming The food in the restaurant was very good
Quaint village lovely surroundings Perfect
- Really friendly welcome in a traditional rural setting. A perfect location near to Santander if you don’t want tone in the city but need to be close to the ferry. Highly recommended.
- me gusto la casa i el restaurante en la planta baja
- We liked the old stone style and the place is very well communicated.
Posada Camino de Altamira
Each colorful room features a TV, wardrobe and offers a nice view of the countryside. It is fitted with parquet flooring and it comes a private bathroom with bath or shower.The property also features a bar, a terrace and a private restaurant which serves traditional dishes. You will also found a range of shops and supermarkets in the old town of Santillana or in the neighboring Suances within an 18-minute drive.The surrounding area is good for hiking and canoeing. Cabarceno Natural Park is 20 mi away. You can also walk to the Zoológico Santillana complex within 2 minutes.The Altamira Cave, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 7 minutes’ walk. Santander Airport is a 30-minute drive.
- Lovely bathrooms, plenty of towels, seemed very clean. Espresso at breakfast.
- Situation close to Santillana and Altimira was a good base. Also visited lovely Comillas to see Gaudi house
- surprisingly good spread for breakfast, do not expect an English breakfast here, as no english is spoken here attall. on arrival, i had a beer and free tapas, and a light snack before bed, great bed and a fantastic rest,i was made welcome by the locals. woken in the morning by a cockeral and a mooing cow. a fantastic place to stay, but you must speak Spanish….
- Less than 15 mins walk to old village. Helpful friendly staff. Free parking. Good base for coast from San Vicente to Santander and Cantabrian Mountains. Had gluten free food for my coeliac wife.
- Staying in a historic monument was very special. The staff was very attentive and the accommodations top notch.
Posada de Cabrojo
The Posada de Cabrojo has a quiet location on the banks of the Saja River. The Saja-Besaya Natural Park is only 6 miles away and the Soplao Caves are within 9 miles. Santillana del Mar is also a 10-minute drive away.All rooms at the Posada de Cabrojo have private bathrooms, with bathroom amenities. They are spacious and include a work desk.Traditional Cantabrian meals are served in the Hotel Valle de Cabezón restaurant, right across from the Posada. The Posada front desk is also in the Valle de Cabezón Hotel.The Posada is surrounded by grounds and has a nice terrace. There is also a reading room.
- Excellent food. Comprehensive breakfast. Friendly staff, who spoke English, making life easier. Good value for movey.
I was motorcycle touring and don’t speak Spanish, wasn’t a big problem, sign language and a few laughs. My bike was in the secure garage, but plenty of open parking at the hotel. Staff and their relatives were all fantastic.Grandma brought my washing in from the line into a drying room and returned my clothes next day.The rooms are first class and beds made and room cleaning every day. Ensuite excellent. Breakfast is continental and plenty of it. The location was very easy to find, with a petrol station close by. Main routes only a few hundred metres away.
Great prices and highly recommended.
- La atencion, simpatia y amabilidad de todos los empleados fue en todo momento ideal.
- Muy buena ubicación y al lado de la autovía del Cantábrico. Ideal comobase para visitar Cantabria es un establecimiento rústico y al lado del hotel valle de cabezon que son los mismos dueños. Desayuno muy surtido y completo
- La cama era cómoda y la ubicación perfecta al lado de la autovía.
Posada Rural Ochohermanas
All rooms are heated and soundproofed. They feature wooden floors, a desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Suites are available with a spa bath and seating area.A buffet breakfast is served in the mornings and there is a TV lounge with a fireplace. You will find restaurants nearby and there is a table and chairs in the garden.Tourist information is available and there is easy access to the A67 Motorway. Alto Campo Ski Resort is a 45-minute drive away and the Ochohermanas offers ski storage.
- Stunning Old House in a fantastic rural location surrounded by hills. The place was clean, tidy and a nice guest lounge. Excellent welcome by the owners. Overall a great stay and I intend to return for a longer trip. I really need to explore the area on my cycle.
- Tolle Bewirtung. Orlando, der Pächter, macht seine Arbeit sehr gut. Wir kommen wieder!
- Increíble todo!!. Alojamiento,lugar y sobre todo el trato. Repetiremos en breve con los niños seguro ?
- El dueño nos atendió con mucha amabilidad explicándonos todo lo que necesitábamos. La posada está a dos pasos del restaurante donde se celebraba la boda a la que asistíamos. El desayuno era bueno y completo (se paga a parte de la habitación). Disponen de un pequeño parking gratuito para dejar el coche.
- El trato recibido por Orlando, el propietario, siempre dispuesto a ayudar, el entorno de la posada, la tranquilidad y la situación.
Posada La Llosa de Viveda
Posada La Llosa de Viveda is in a converted Medieval tower, and retains original rustic features, such as stone walls and wooden beams.All heated rooms have country views and a TV. The private bathroom comes equipped with a hairdryer.The Posada has a restaurant and bar. The charming dining room opens onto a terrace.La Llosa has a game room with ping-pong. There is a tour desk and the area is popular for fishing and hiking. Altamira Cave is 3 miles away.
- The location is good and the host is very helpful and friendly.
- Great host, who provided tea on our arrival after a long journey and was happy to listen to our dodgy Spanish. Very quiet, despite being near a petrol station and main road. This was a pit stop for us, a single night before a ferry sailing but it would be good for longer stays. Good food. Pleasant garden.
- Easy access from Santander. The staff were kind and friendly. Very relaxing stay.
traditional building with nice features. easy safe parking for motorbike right outside bedroom window
Owner could not spk english and i struggled with spanish. used google translate. owner friendly and property very clean
- There was an option for having dinner for 13 euros, and the food was great, so I was eating there every evening.
Top Guest Houses In Los Corrales De Buelna Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!