10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Los Canos de Meca Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Canos de Meca Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Los Canos de Meca Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Canos de Meca Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Canos de Meca Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Los Canos de Meca Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Los Canos de Meca Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Los Canos De Meca Andalucía:
This traditional Andalusian building has spacious bedrooms and some come with an exterior terrace or balcony. All rooms have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi access.The Alhambra Hostal is located 1.9 mi from the pretty fishing village of Caños de Meca. The towns of Barbate, Conil and Vejer are 10 minutes away by car.The hotel is inside the Breña Natural Park, ideal for walking. The lighthouse of Cape Trafalgar is also nearby.
- Extra nice staff and great location close to beautiful beaches
- The bar was open till late. The pool was clean and big enough.
- 2 English travellers speaking very little Spanish. The welcome was lovely, and Herman the barman and owner has very good English and is a wonderful host. Everyone is very friendly if you make the effort to speak some Spanish. This hostal is remote and quiet, but the lovely Cape Trafalgar beach is around 1km from the hotel, which has two good bars and parking. Alhambra pool area is lovely and spotlessly clean. Food is AMAZING! Huge fresh Tuna steaks for lunch with enormous fresh salads. We travelled from Bilbao to Gibraltar, and the tapas in the evening was the best we found anywhere in Spain. We ended up having 9 plates! Fantastic Ribero del Duero and Rioja wines for 9-10 euros a bottle. Basic, clean rooms with aircon, fridges and nice bathrooms. If you want bingo, fish and chips and Carling, don’t go here. If you’re English and want to get off the beaten track for great Spanish value, go here in May!
- Loved the pool area. This is excellent value for money accommodation and I would definitely recommend. Clean, comfortable and spacious rooms that were cleaned every day. Staff were very helpful and friendly. I was able to chat to them in Spanish but my partner struggled as some staff (bar staff not the reception) didn’t speak English and he doesn’t speak Spanish. I didn’t eat at the restaurant but the reviews from locals were good.
The room was very sapcious with a nice outside space for yoursel to enjoy a drink or read a book..
The position is perfect, just 5 min driving to the main playas.
Lovely place to stay expecially for single travellers..
Nice restaurant on site with friendly staff.
To reccomend and visit Again!!!
Hostal El Capi
Decorated in Andalusian style, the air-conditioned rooms feature white walls and light wooden furniture. There is a flat-screen TV, and the private bathroom comes with amenities.El Capi has country-style restaurant, which serves regional dishes and has a large covered terrace. There is a bar, and special diet menus are available.There is a tour desk at the Hostal Capi. La Breña Nature Reserve is a short drive away.
- Nice rooms around a courtyard with garden in the middle. Rooms very nice, pool area fabulous and not very busy, (unlike the beach!). Only a short walk to restaurants, a bit further to the beach.
The gardens and plants are very well kept and the poolarea was excellent
I would stay again
– The Hostal offers everything we could have asked for
– Excelent value for money
- Excellent – very friendly, welcoming staff and a simple but comfortable and clean room; lovely cheap breakfasts served by wonderful Pedro. The pool is great – shame that the bar closed a day after we arrived: Issrael the barman is a great asset to El Capi. Recommended.
- Quirky in a good way! Very quiet. Great pool area. Walking distance to beach, bars and restaurants.
Hostal Las Acacias
Each air-conditioned room has a furnished porch area. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Breakfast is available at the Hostal Las Acacias. The restaurant specializes in rice and fish dishes, and there is a bar.The tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area. A small supermarket can be found 1,300 feet away.
very friendly owners and staff, very nice and good people! perfect place for calm holiday. beautiful sandy beaches 10 minutes walk with amazing sansets at Faro de Trafalgar light house! we will definitely come back there! in the room very clean and comfortable.
restaurant in the place with good food.
- This is a lovely, comfortable hostal near the beach. They serve great food too!,
- Loved how bright and clean it was and the pretty courtyard/garden. The staff were lovely and very patient with my poor Spanish.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely courtyard rooms. Excellent value.
- Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The food is high quality and very good value. Location hard to beat.
- very friendly owners and staff, very nice and good people! perfect place for calm holiday. beautiful sandy beaches 10 minutes walk with amazing sansets at Faro de Trafalgar light house! we will definitely come back there! in the room very clean and comfortable.
All rooms come with a balcony and a TV. They have tiled floors, a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and free toiletries. A hairdryer and iron can be requested.Guests can enjoy a traditional breakfast on the terrace of the Miramar’s café. There is a safe at reception and luggage storage is offered. Tourist information is available and there is easy access to the A48 Motorway.
- Very nice hostal and the owners and staff was very friendly. The room was not big but spotlessly clean and have a balcony with a sideview of the sea. They even got a pool. The hostal is in the middle of laidback Los canos de meca and you can walk to differnt beaches in the neighbourhood.
- Cleanliness, pool, free parking, mini fridge in the room
Close to the beach and some restaurants/bars
Quiet clean cool room on ground level
Despite it was very basic we slept very well
- El trato que nos dieron y la amabilidad. Buen servicio relacion calida precio. Si volvieras no duraria en alojarme en el mismo sitio
- Todo genial, la ubicación del hostal, no tenías q coger el coche ni para ir a la playa ni para salir. El desayuno muy bueno y barato, buen trato tanto en el bar como en recepción. Wifi funcionaba muy bien. Todo nos fue muy bien!
Hostal Mar de Frente
The rooms at the Mar de Frente feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a fridge and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have sea views.The guest house has a table tennis table and bicycles are available to rent. Staff at reception can help booking tickets for guided tours, live shows and other events.The center of Los Caños de Meca is 10 minutes’ walk away. Tarifa, a popular destination for water sports such as kiteboarding, is an hour’s drive away.
- The views are unbeatable with the hostal being right on the sea. However the beds were old and saggy. We complained after our forst night in a horribly saggy bed and we were moved to another that was a bit better. The bed we were previously in was replaced but our bed for the next two nights was not.
- Nice and clean room, stunning view, great restauran just across from the entrance. The beach was clean and easy to reach by walking down the stairs.
- Absolutely a perfect place with stunning views over the Beach and Cliffs and the Lighthouse of Cape Trafalgar and the whole Hostal is buildt and decorated absolutely lovely! The Breakfast (easy spanish version) was very tasty and not expensive.
- The view is beautiful, the hotel is situated on a cliff and the beach is downstairs. The parking is 5 eur per day across the street.
- The view from the balcony is breath taking. The house is beautiful and the location fantastic. The Restaurant across the street is very high quality.
Hostal Restaurante El Mero
The rooms at El Mero feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a flat-screen TV with international channels.The restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food and has a terrace. There is also a bar.El Mero is just 10 minutes’ walk from the La Breña Nature Reserve. Located an hour’s drive away, Tarifa is popular for kitesurfing and whale watching trips.
- Great hotel to explore west coast of Andalucia, close to beaches in Los Canos de Meca, Zahora and El Palmar with outstanding sunsets each day. Spacious room with air condition with perfect cleanness. View on Trafalgar lighthouse and studhorse. Good simple breakfast (continental). Thank you for renting us beach umbrella!
- Very friendly staff, spacious rooms with a bathroom each, we also had a great view from the window to pasturing horses! 🙂 close to the beach and surrounded by forests. Wonderful stay on our way! Restaurant service is a very big plus.
- Friendliness of staff and comfortable rooms and beds. Food also well prepared and presented.
- Close to great beaches, close to park. Clean, but some furniture are old style, you would like it or not 😉 Its great to have fridge in room.
- I enjoyed the lovely cheap breakfast and they also have a good selection of Gins at the bar 🙂
Hostal Mini Golf
Set around a traditional Andalusian courtyard, the air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Mini Golf feature a private bathroom, and some come with a hairdryer. The rooms open onto a shared patio with tables and chairs.The property’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a bar. You can find a range of lively and more relaxed bars in Caños de Meca, within a short walk.Caños de Meca is a great place to go scuba diving, kitesurfing and windsurfing. You can also go whale watching or fly in a microlight nearby.The Breña Nature Reserve is next to the guest house. Tarifa and Cádiz are around 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful, room was very clean and confortable
- Kind stuff, clean and nice room, location close to beach.
- La ubicación perfecta y el restaurante muy bien también
Estaba bien para ser un hostal. Lo elegimos por la ubicación y el precio y porque reservamos demasiado tarde y no quedaba casi nada.
La paella del restaurante estuvo espectacular. Todavía me estoy chupando los dedos.
- Playa buena y cerca caminando y servicio de cafetería y restaurante
Luna Azul Hostel
Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There are shops, restaurants and supermarkets in the area.Tarifa is 27 mi from Luna Azul Hostel, while Conil de la Frontera is 6.2 mi away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 38 mi from Luna Azul Hostel.
- A very nice place in a lovely tiny village. Room was very pleasant and the bed very comfy. The owners made us feel totally at home. Also, when booking this place I read in the comments that someone had complained that there is no TV in the room – go to Dubai if you want to watch tele, or stay at home! In summary: the perfect place to disconnect for a while. Thanks!
- Limpio, acogedor, cómodo. Buena ubicación para disfrutar de toda la zona del palmar, parking privado.
- La ubicación, no hace falta coger coche para playa o para comer, muy amable el dueño
Me encanta donde está situado, esta todo cerca y no necesitas coger el coche.
El personal encantador y muy atentos.
- La cama era muy cómoda. El personal superagradable. La ubicacion perfecta, cerca de la playa y de restaurantes variados.
La Jábega by Conil Home
All rooms has air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. The rooms have a electric tea pot, while selected rooms also feature a kitchen with a microwave. The rooms are equipped with a seating area.Cádiz is 21 miles from La Jábega by Conil Home, while Jerez de la Frontera is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 32 miles from La Jábega by Conil Home.
- We loved the rooftop very much. It’s big and has a beautiful view of the beach, Atlantic Ocean. We also loved that restaurants, beach and supermarket were on walking distance. The southern style of Jabega, beautiful.
- El lugar es muy bonito y acogedor, está muy bien situado, prácticamente en el centro de conil y muy cerca de la playa
- Es un lugar precioso muy recomendable porque está muy céntrico. El trato con todo el personal es estupendo. La cama es muy cómoda, todo muy limpio y la decoración muy bonita.
- Schöne Dachterrasse; Nähe zum Strand; komfortables Bett
- Me gustó el trato, las instalaciones, la ubicación!! La cama era comodisima y todo prácticamente nuevo!!
At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, while selected rooms also feature a balcony.Guests at Hostel Conil will be able to enjoy activities in and around Conil de la Frontera, like cycling.Cádiz is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Jerez de la Frontera is 28 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 32 miles away.
- Excellent location and very friendly and helpful staff
- The owner is just great. He makes you feel at home and it’s fun to talk to
- Friendly and helpful staff. Lovely vibe to the town. Central hotel but not too noisy. Clean and very comfortable
- the staff, i think they are the owners. they are very nice.
- Great accommodation that was clean, close to all the action and a great host by name of Antonio/ Papa, who was ever so helpful with recommendations. Thank you!
Top Guest Houses In Los Canos De Meca Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Los Canos de Meca Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Los Canos de Meca Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Los Canos de Meca Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!