10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Los Baños Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Baños Murcia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Los Baños Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Baños Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Baños Murcia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Los Baños Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Los Baños Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Los Baños Murcia:
Guest House Guapas
A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Garapacha, like cycling.Murcia is 18 miles from Guest House Guapas, while Elche is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The peaceful location and hospitable host made our stay relaxing, perfect.
- El trato con que nos recibieron y estaban pendientes de nosotras, mi hija y yo. Limpieza excelente, comida rica, y mucho encanto. Lo recomiendo
- Era una escapada para desconectar y relajarse y es exactamente lo que encontré una casa al final de un camino con muchos rincones con encanto y buenas vistas para bañarse en la piscina, pensar, leer, descansar y darse un buen baño caliente en la bañera.
- Sehr gute Lage und super freundliche Gastgeber. Fortuna nur 11 km entfernt
- La dueña ofrece un trato excelente. Se está cómodo . Como en casa.
The Olive Tree
The rooms are simply decorated and feature wooden furnishings and ceiling beams. They each have a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi is available. The guest house is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast is served in the morning and packed lunches can be arranged. Cooked breakfast is available for an extra cost, and there are also barbecue facilities available for guests. In Pinoso a selection of restaurants and shops can be found, as well as a local market on Wednesdays and Saturdays.The property organizes special yoga and holistic weeks in June, July, August and September. Please contact the property for more details.Both Alicante and Murcia airports are under 1.5 hours’ drive away and an airport transfer can be arranged.
- I left a piece of my heart there. Lovely Jennifer and her son took great care us. It was like lovely day and night with friends you know for ages. They were there for us and at the same time they just let us be. Lovable family and all the guests as well. They pulled us into their peace! We would like to go back some time really soon…
- The location is fantastic and the house is in a perfect setting. We travelled with 2 kids and the room was large enough for us all. Jennifer, the owner, is a lovely woman and has done an amazing job on the house. We will definitely be back and already looking forward to it.
- Stayed before Jenny is lovely and the olive tree is a gem.
- Our host Jenny was lovely. Couldn’t do enough for us. The Olive Tree was excellent & full of character. Definitely recommend. Set away from the main road, nice & peaceful. No problem visiting other places.
Very peaceful and tranquil
The owner has done a very good job renovating it to how it is today.
Very nice B&B
El Jardin de Las Eras
Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and bidet. El Jardin de Las Eras features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find concierge service at the property.Murcia is 25 mi from El Jardin de Las Eras, while Torrevieja is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- A little gem, thanks to the bar and restaurant, both of which have indoor and outdoor options, and the helpful staff who are attentive and efficient. They worked really well together so they all knew what was going on at all times. The hotel let me use their garage to store my bike securely overnight. The room was standard and very good for the price, perfect matching the description on the site.
- Clean, fresh , contemporary style. Lovely to have a separate roof terrace with mountain views and a dipping pool. Staff are delightful . Food is fantastic.
Staff very helpful – José looked after us exceptionally well
- The Staff were excellent, very patient with my awful grasp of Spanish, always smiling and welcoming.
Lovely rural tranquil location. Evening meal menu extensive and beautiful food. Had tapas early evening on first night, and were treated to a beautiful, freshly prepared selection.
Comfortable room. Had the choice to eat breakfast in the bar or dining room area.
Hostal Rey Teodomiro
Each room in Hostal Rey Teodomiro has a TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Towels and bed linen are included. There is also a shared lounge with TV.Various bars and restaurants can be found within 2 minutes’ walk. There is a supermarket 650 feet from the property.Orihuela is located 16 mi from Torrevieja, where guests can find several beaches and coves and the Lagunas de la Mata y Torrevieja Nature Reserve. The cities of Murcia and Elche are within 19 mi of the property and Alicante Airport is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- The property itself was ok but the enterence was poor. You had to go through a shared enterence with an apartment block which is very grotty and doesn’t provide you with a safe feel. The reception is poorly signposted and it took a while until we realised we needed to go to floor 1. The room was clean and comfortable.
- Small but quiet room. Good airconditioning. Close to the train station.
- Comodisima habitacion con aire acondicionado,limpio y comodo.Baño grande muy buena ducha etcLa ubicacion no podrua ser mejor.
- Todo perfecto trato del personal muy bueno y limpieza superior
- Estaba por la zona por la que necesitábamos movernos. Habitación acogedora y cómoda.
Hostal Los Martínez
The functional rooms at this property come with a wardrobe, heating, TV and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hostal Los Martínez you will find a 24-hour front desk, a terrace and a bar. Hostal Los Martínez Restaurant serves daily menus and snacks.Orihuela is a 15-minute drive from the guest house and Elche is 17 mi away. The property offers free private parking.
- We turned up late but that was no problem at all. The VFM of this hotel is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Breakfast was very basic but was all we needed that time (coffee and croissant but both good…). Such a clean room and the air con was just suberb – quiet and effective at the same time.
- Great location, great room, great staff. Would recommend this to anyone that wants a hostel right in the city. Walkable distance to everything.
- Hay menú en la cafetería, el aparcamiento está hasta iluminado, sí es junto a una gasolinera, pero está muy bien, aparcas en la puerta, ascensor, cosas que en otro sitio es más complicado
- Calidad-precio excelente. La cena y el desayuno bastante bien. Cerca de la autovía y con todos los servicios. El baño bien.
- Es un hotel muy amigable con el cliente. Dispone de un bar frecuentado por la gente local, que hace ver la calidad de sus productos y la calidez de su atención.
The attractive rooms in the Sol Mediterraneo Hotel all have soundproofing, automatic blinds and wooden floors. The modern bathrooms have bathrobes.The Sol offers a reasonably priced breakfast, and can provide lunch and dinner on request.The A-39 motorway is just 2.5 mi away, while the city of Murcia is just 25 minutes’ drive away. The Sierra de la Pila Mountains are about 9.3 mi away. Free parking can be found nearby, and the hotel hires bicycles.
- The hotel was really clean and the manager couldn’t do enough to help.
- The hotelkeeper is an awesome and kind-hearted person who is always glad to help and answer all the questions.
- The staff were lovely, the room was super clean and had everything we needed. It was quiet and comfortable. We had a welcome note and chocolates, plus there was a small mini bar. The shower was a massage shower.
- ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE VALUE FOR THE MONEY..so much so I stayed there again a few days later on my return. I would definitely stop there again if I require accommodationin the area. The owner and staff were very extremely pleasant which isn’t alwaysthe case.
- The bed was large and comfy and the room quiet. Bathroom immaculate. Shoe great.
Habitación Privada Independiente
All guest rooms in Habitación Privada Independiente are equipped with a coffee machine. Habitación Privada Independiente has certain units that have a terrace, and the rooms are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms at Habitación Privada Independiente come with a seating area.Habitación Privada Independiente has an outdoor pool.Alicante Airport is 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pensión Puerto Rico
Rooms at the Puerto Rico guest house are also heated, and some have a private balcony. They have tiled floors and wooden furniture, and the private bathroom comes with amenities.Pensión Puerto Rico has easy access to the A7 Motorway, and Alicante is a 50-minute drive away.
- Worth an overnight stay if you’re going to watch a gig at Sala Gamma and have quick visit to Monteagudo. Associated bar is good.
- Todo estuvo correcto, amable el personal, aunque estuvimos poco. Está en un lugar apartado pero tranquilo y relativamente cerca en coche para ir a la Capital. Lo recomiendo y volvería a ir.
El restaurante fue lo mejor: el trato, la comida y el precio.
Sobre la pensión: El trato y la limpieza fueron muy buenos pero la pensión necesita algunas mejoras para el precio que cobra.
- La cama ,estaba limpio ,los dueños amables,no muy lejos del festival
- Puedes aparcar bien, estando a pocos kilometros de Murcia.
All rooms are air conditioned and heated. They feature wooden ceilings and come with a mini-bar and TV. There is a desk, wardrobe and private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have sloped ceilings with a window.Free parking is available nearby and you will also find bars and restaurants within a short walk.
- It was not expensive and ideal location for my trip
- The safety & overall facilities were very good. The help provided by staff was excellent
- J’ai aimé l’accueil et la réception, le mini bar, la climatisation, la douche rénovée et spacieuse, la possibilité de voyager avec mon chien sans supplément, la propreté et le ménage quotidien.
- Es el pueblo un pedazo de Cielo y su gente todos pero todos muy amables
- Todo muy limpio y ordenado, personal muy amable. 100% recomendable.
The Segura Guest House has a 24-hour front desk and a small gift shop. Guests can enjoy drinks and snacks in the cafe, or visit nearby bars and restaurants in the center of the city.Rooms at the Segura are cozy and functional. They all include central heating, TV and a private bathroom.Historic central Murcia is a 2-minute walk from the guesthouse. Murcia Cathedral and the Botanical Gardens are just 1,000 feet away. Free public parking can be found nearby.
Friendly greeting from staff on entry/exit, someone always manning reception.
Air conditioning in room a welcome relief from the heat outside.
Cafe in the base of the building.
Close to both bus & train station so easy access by foot.
- Very clean, comfortable and quiet place, highly recommended.
- It was great to be there nice clean place and friendly helpful staff, the breakfast was simple but good. Wifi works good inside the rooms.
- very friendly stuff.Ｉ was arrived at midnight.they remember my name and let me chick in with very fast time
- Great location, good value and the staff were great.
- Friendly greeting from staff on entry/exit, someone always manning reception.
Top Guest Houses In Los Baños Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Los Baños Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Los Baños Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Los Baños Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!