10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Los Alias Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Alias Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Los Alias Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Alias Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Alias Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Los Alias Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Los Alias Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Los Alias Andalucía:
Hostal El Arrecife
Each simply decorated air-conditioned room comes with a wardrobe, TV and tiled floor.The Cabo de Gata National Park is 20 minutes’ drive from the property and the coastal village of Agua Amarga is 30 minutes’ drive away. The city of Almeria is 45 mi from Hostal El Arrecife.
- Friendly Staff who all tried to make you feel at home
- The room was big enough and clean. There is a huge kitchen what all you might need to cook.
- In the middle of nowhere you can find a nice, cosy and well equipped hotel, that is also cheap.
- accueil en espagnol ,la seule personne parlant français n’était pas là pendant notre séjour,nous avons eu cette dame au téléphone le soir juste avant de dîner afin de savoir si tout se passait bien et pouvoir choisir notre repas cuisiné par sa fille.établissement très typique dans un petit village en pleine campagne parfait pour s’intégrer à la population locale .
- L’accueil de nos hôtes. la situation géographique. la cuisine commune très bien agencée et très fonctionnelle.
Hostal Sorbas’ bar-restaurant serves traditional regional food, specializing in grilled meats. There is also a bright bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.There is a variety of shops and bars within 5 minutes’ walk in Sorbas. The town is also home to the Kars de Yesos, a complex of caves.Hostal Sorbas is 15 minutes’ drive from the Tabernas Racing Track and 25 minutes’ from MiniHollywood, where many spaghetti westerns were filmed.
Very nice village Sorbas and surroundings (caves, desert areas, etc.)
Very good value for money
check was great , they really take the time for you and were helpful with my bicycle.
Breakfast typical Spanish but a really nice cup of coffee and great size of toast! Room is big and standard but perfect value.
Basic hostal. Clean and comfortable bed.
Breakfast typical Spanish tea/coffee and toastada
We got back quite late (02.30) and advised reception ofvour plans. They leftbfront door open and lights on in reception.
- The owner was a super lady, she made us the best breakfast. We came late and she waited up for us. Recommended! Yours sincerely, Hans Peter
- Great value for money. Nice size room and balcony, room was clean, shower was hot, plenty of free parking in front of hostel. There was also an extra radiator available which was needed as the weather was still a bit chilly.
- Very nice village Sorbas and surroundings (caves, desert areas, etc.)
Pensión Restaurante Venta El Molino
The air-conditioned rooms at the Venta El Molino are spacious and bright. Each has a TV and a desk.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Pensión’s bar, which also features a terrace.The area surrounding the El Molino is ideal for activities such as hiking and cycling. The beaches at Carboneras can be reached in 15 minutes, by car.
- Room large with basic Andalusian furniture air con excellent.Staff so friendly and helpful. Mammas cooking was amazing ,large portions and reasonably priced. Good selection of wine .
La amabilidad de la familia que regenta el hostal.
Estan súper pendientes, te hacen sentir miy cómodos.
Llevamos yendo allí 3 años seguidos y volveremos sin duda.
- El personal muy atento. Buena relación calidad/precio.
- Las personas que regentan el hostal son muy amables, se come muy bien y el sitio es muy tranquilo.
Accueil super chaleureux.Des gens aux petits soins.Ambiance andalouse…Donne envie de rester dans le coin…Idéal quand on a un chien.Repas /petit déjeuner très copieux.
Un abrazo a todos y especialmente a COCO
Hostal La Escapada has a café, which opens early and serves a light continental breakfast. There is also a bar-restaurant, where guests can enjoy traditional Almerían meals and tapas.Located in the village of Uleila del Campo, the hotel is 9.9 mi from Sorbas Caves. Mojácar Beach and Nijar are both within 31 mi.The Escapada’s 24-hour reception has a tour desk, which offers information about the region. Free private parking can be reserved near the hotel.
- Quiet location, clean and secure. Fast wifi. Good hot water and bathroom facilities. Snack food available in the bar but excellent restaurant a couple of streets away.
- Great value. The food was delicious. Nice typical Andalusian village. Interesting area.
- room was lovely and clean with shower gels soap and sponges, clean towels every day, and bed made.
- El hostal está bien , personal agradable , la habitación algo pequeña , pero todo muy limpio
- Ouverture dès 6h pour les départs avec petit déjeuner et arrivée tardive avec possibilité de restauration sous forme de tappas. Personnels agréables et honnête car il y avait une erreur dans la note d’hôtel et ceci à été signaler par la personne même qui avait fait l’erreur. Bravo, nous repasseront par chez eux.
La Finca Listonero
At the guest house, every room has a wardrobe. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, all units at La Finca Listonero come with air conditioning, and certain rooms will provide you with a terrace.Guests can choose between a continental or vegetarian breakfast. The restaurant at La Finca Listonero specializes in European and Spanish cuisine. Other facilities available include a bar.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Mojácar is 5 mi from the guest house, while Vera is 9.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 30 mi from the property.
Everything was EXCELLENT….
Location,Staff,Food,Facilities were first class…..Nothing was too much trouble.
An escape to chill out or able to sight see if you wanted to using here as a base.
Everything! A beautifully and thoughtfully restored finca set in stunning scenery.
Everything was to the highest standard with many extra little touches making our visit a truly memorable experience. Our hostess and her husband couldn’t have been more helpful or friendly and both evening meal and breakfast were first class.
This accommodation is simply outstanding! The ambient of the house and the mountan view is really hard to beat. Take a delicious meal in the restaurant and enjoy the sunset.
The kindness of lady of the house and her husband made our habitation unforgettable.
Sandra and her brother Malcolm were so friendly, nothing was too much trouble. The breakfasts were delicious, especially all the fresh fruit.
Spectacular mountain views in the most tranquil of surroundings.
- We had a fabulous stay here for 5 days, the hosts couldn’t do enough and the food was delicious! We ate in the restaurant twice and couldn’t fault it. The location is beautiful and the views are incredible, would definitely recommend staying here.
- Everything was EXCELLENT….
Each simple, air-conditioned room at the Manolo Hostal has a furnished balcony with views of the swimming pool or sea. All rooms come with a mini fridge, a TV and a private bathroom.Manolo’s café serves breakfast on demand. Various restaurants can be found on Garrucha’s seafront promenade, a 5-minute walk away.Hostal Manolo is located just 2.5 mi from Mojacar Golf Course, and just over 56 mi from Almería. Free private parking is offered at the guest house.Please note there is no elevator in the building. Rooms on the ground floor are available upon request.
- Staff were all very friendly and helpful. Everwhere was very clean. The pool and sunbeds and umberellas were very good. The wifi was free and excellent. The bar and restaurant were really good. Prices were good. The room had a nice little balcony.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was spotlessly clean. The beds and pillows were surprisingly comfortable. The fact it had a pool which was like a little haven just added to the value. Great for a few nights as part of a bigger holiday.
- Totally Spanish family run spotlessly clean good sized room even had a sea view and wisdom included in price just needed to take a kettle and a cup
- Roof terrace – fantastic view, staff really friendly
The room and balcony were very spacious and the beds were extremely comfortable.
The whole hotel is spotless and beautiful kept.
Pension Calatrava Carretera
Rooms at this guesthouse feature a TV and a private bathroom. Wi-Fi is available in some rooms and is free of charge.The restaurant at Calatrava combines modern and traditional Mediterranean cuisine and offers a wide selection of wines.Other facilities at this guesthouse include a business center, a gym and children’s playground. The staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tourist information about the area.You can also drive to Almeria and the beautiful beaches in approximately 30 minutes.
- Rooms simple but fine. Quiet location. Unfortunately, hardly anybody could speak any English (or German) so communication was difficult as we couldn’t speak Spanish. The breakfast was buffet style, a good choice and the quality of food excellent.
- The room smelt of damp.there was no pool parking wasn’t safe unpleasant trip overall.
- Good location for Fort Bravo and Oasys MiniHollywood.
- On a été très bien accueilli et on nous a tout de suite proposé d’utiliser la piscine alors que nous ne savions même pas qu’il y en avait une. C’est une pension très grande. Un vrai labyrinthe. …Mais nickel….propre.
Bedienung ist Super freundlich und hat mir sehr geholfen. Zimmer ist für meine Ansprüche völlig ok gewesen. WLAN auch auf dem Zimmer. Bad/bett alles super,kann nicht klagen.
Konnte sogar mein Moped extra hinter dem Hotel parken.
Hostal El Olivar
A homemade breakfast consisting of pastries, toasts and fruit juices is included at El Olivar. The guest house also features a sun terrace with a hammock, a cafeteria and a lounge, as well as a Finnish sauna and fitness area.Each air-conditioned room comes with a mini fridge, a TV and a private bathroom. There is free Wi-Fi throughout. All rooms comes with tea and coffee facilities.There are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding area. The nearest bus stop is only 3 minutes’ walk away.
- The hosts were so warm and welcoming! The complimentary breakfast was DELICIOUS. All homemade with homemade jams/marmalade! Incredible.
- A lovely couple run this hostel. Nothing is too much trouble and the breakfast is superb, served on the roof terrace which has a great view. Very clean, I would recommend.
- The location is brilliant. The owners are charming and obliging. The accommodation throughout is spotless. There is nothing I could comment on that would improve our stay here.
- It felt more like a 2 or 3 star Hotel than a hostel. We loved the owners. They were very friendly and informative about the area. And the breakfast was legendary
- Everything it was best stay we had from the minute we arrived the owner couldn’t do more breakfast on the terrace was romantic and well thought out room was fab could have stopped there a week and defo going back
Hostal Rincón de Diego
All rooms at the Hostal Rincón de Diego are air-conditioned and have a balcony. Each includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub and toiletries.The hotel café-restaurant serves a selection of Mediterranean food, including fresh fish and homemade regional dishes. Guests with special diets can also be catered to upon request.Rincón de Diego is a 5-minute drive from Mojácar, and Turre can be reached in less than 15 minutes by car. Puerto de Garrucha Marina is 3 miles away. The staff can provide more information about activities in the surrounding area.
- The host is very friendly and supportive! The accessibility to the beach, its calmness (no crowd, no noise), cleanness of the sea are just amazing!
- Glad to be far away from the touristy part of Mojácar costa. We had the beach almost to ourselves. Hotel room a bit small but patio was a bonus. Owners very knowledgable about area. Fantastic breakfast.
- The homely feel, excellent breakfast and that they really cared , lots of good restaurants nearby nd beach just across the road,
- Just across the road from the beach, very friendly reception
- Very friendly welcome. Comfortable room. Great breakfast. Several good restaurants and bars within a few minutes walk. Free parking.
Hostal Mesón Arboleas
This heated guest house offers double rooms including a TV, mini-bar and private bathroom. Breakfast is also included.The property includes a restaurant and a shared lounge area, and there are bicycles available for all guests. Free parking is available.Hostal Méson is located a 5 minute walk from bars and various shops. It is a 35-minute drive from Playa de Vera and Mojácar Beach, and an hour’s drive from Almeria Airport.
- The hostel was good however the rooms were if anything a little basic. The price was good and food and cleanliness good
- Quiet and peaceful. Breakfst was good provided what we wanted
- Easy parking. Access to local towns ie Albox were excellent. Staff (Anna) more than excellent
- Wonderful greeting from Anna – always happy. Choice of about twenty tapas so I was a happy camper.
- Friendly staff..very accommodating…good breakfast..
Top Guest Houses In Los Alias Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Los Alias Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Los Alias Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Los Alias Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!