10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Loro Huasi Salta Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Loro Huasi Salta Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Loro Huasi Salta Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loro Huasi Salta Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loro Huasi Salta Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Loro Huasi Salta Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Loro Huasi Salta Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Loro Huasi Salta Province:
El Porvenir Town Home
Featuring free WiFi, El Porvenir Town Home offers accommodations in Cafayate. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Cafayate! Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Andino offers accommodations in Cafayate.A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
The staff is the best! So kind and helpfull, the arranged everything for us. The views are amazing, location is fine, rooms a little small but good enough. Pool and jacuzzi very nice.
Nothing to complain!
- Very good value. Decent breakfast and the pool was small but clean . For the price pretty hard to beat
- The roof top has nice view and it’s a good place to relax.
- Nice and quiet with a lovely pool area. Looking over to the vineyards was lovely. Easy walking distance to the town square restaurants.
- Room was very confortable, good bed and shower, our room has a wonderful view of a vinery and a mountains, breakfeast was delicious, best bread and medialunas of the trip! Perfect wifi signal in all the areas, the owner, Tito, was very kind and helpful, the common areas are very nice, there’s a rooftop with a wonderful view and other nice spaces to just rest looking to the mountain, I recommend Hostal Andino!
- The staff is the best! So kind and helpfull, the arranged everything for us. The views are amazing, location is fine, rooms a little small but good enough. Pool and jacuzzi very nice.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Kallpa offers accommodations in Cafayate.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Good service, comfortable beds, great breakfast (best in Argentina), service included a early prepared breakfast when we requested. Muy amable!
+ clean room
+ short walk to the center
+ free parking just outside
+ helpful staff
- Easy distance to Central Square. Room was good with a Air con. Ensuite okay, and had a bonus dresser/ sink area. Very useful! Breakfast was okay, as most of Argentina no hot food is offered!
Very clean and comfortable room with a large bathroom and great water pressure! The WiFi worked fairly well, which was great because phone service was poor. Really enjoyed the breakfast consisting of a fresh fruit salad, scones and medialunas. The hosts were very friendly. Lovely little internal courtyard.
Very close to two wineries in town, and a stones throw from the main square with lots of restaurants and craft markets to choose from. Would definitely recommend this place! And will come back to stay if we are ever back in Cafayate 🙂
- The rooms are comfortable and nicely decorated. The Small garten in the middle is nice to relax. Good location, very close to the main square
Chicha y Aloja
One of our best sellers in Cafayate! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chicha y Aloja offers accommodations in Cafayate.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- I stayed here before and when I returned to Cafayate, I decided to stay at Chicha and Aloja again. The hostess went out of her way to make my visit comfortable. I highly recommend this place. Look out for the painted bench on the pavement near the door, as one can miss it otherwise.
+ the price is very cheap
+ location is very close to the city center
+ for the short time that we saw the host, she was really nice and seemed to care about her guest (but then she disappeared for whatever reason and you can’t find her)
+ Wifi was good
- Nice people and good advices for activities around
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. My bus to La Rioja didn’t leave until 18:00 and I could still use all the facilities until I left.
- The hosts were great, and very helpful with information. Lovely place to stay.
Hostal del Suri
Hostal del Suri offers accommodations in Cafayate. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- The location was great, walking distance to the bodegas, majn square and bus station! The staff recommended which winerys to visit! There was a lovely garden area for breakfast and to relax
- The cabanaswere very charming, the staff super helpful, the kitchen was well furnished. There is also a parking so that we could leave the car locked-in at night.
- Nice setting, very clean and well maintained by staff. Nice area to sit outside sipping local wine. Close to town, about 5 minutes. Breakfast is very ample with lots of bread and fruit. Kitchen great to cook in. Staff are wonderful. Bed very comfortable as were pillows, which are very good! Fan provided in room.
- Lovely little hostel on the outskirts of town (quiet location but short walk to the plaza). Rooms are simple wooden cabins with cute decorations and good wifi. The staff are super friendly, Carlos the owner is so welcoming and couldn’t do enough for us, he made it feel like we were staying with family. Lots of local info provided on check in and we were even offered a free taxi and drink to celebrate our honeymoon. The place is spotless clean, and the kitchen is well equipped. Nice outdoor area for dinner, drinks or just relaxing. One of our favourite stays, would have stayed longer if we could!
- The manager was very kind. He offered lots of advice of what to do in the area and even generously paid for our taxi to the bus station because we were planning on walking in the heat with all of our bags. The accomadations were nice and the nice was good.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Cafayate Esperanto is located in Cafayate.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Boutique Portal del Santo
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Boutique Portal del Santo is located in Cafayate.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.The guesthouse also provides car rental.
- Friendly, beautiful grounds, relaxed and great location
- I had some medical issues upon arrival and Christof immediately offered to assist. Resulted in visit to emergency room of local hospital. Extraordinary response and attention by medical professionals and subsequent assistance from Christof in getting meds and necessary food items. Owners went out of their way to assist.
- Great place to stay in Cafayate! Perfect location and beautiful property. We really enjoyed staying at this quaint, boutique hotel.
Friendly and helpful staff
Beautiful pool and garden
- Es un lugar para volver, y digo lugar y no hotel porque es tan cálido que uno se siente como en su casa. La habitación triple superior era inmensa y elegantemente decorada. La cama era comodisima y el baño muy amplio. Tengo que agradecer la atención tan personalizada de Rodolfo y Angélica y sus hijos copados Damian y Cristian. Por supuesto volveré en cuanto pueda
Hostel Ruta 40
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hostel Ruta 40 is located in Cafayate. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.
- Es sencillo pero para una estadía corta es suficiente! Muy buena la atención!
- Todo perfecto! Muy buena atención, la pieza y el lugar excelente . Lo recomiendo
- Habitación cómoda. buena atención de la gente del hotel
- La ubicación y el parking gratis al lado del HOSTAL.
- el desayuno estaba ok, muy rico el dulce de cayote, lo descubrimos ahi. esta a una cuadra de la plaza principal y a 5 de la terminal de buses. el wifi funciona bien.
Featuring free WiFi, El Zaguan offers accommodations in Cafayate.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Everything was lovely. Highly recommended. Would stay again.
- this is a very nice and clean place. laura, the owner and her husband provided us a very warm welcome with all the information we needed. they even helped us to find the best way to connect to cachi, what turned out to be a not so easy enterprise. we had one of the upstairs rooms (only 2 upstairs), that was really nice and clean. breakfast was a bit basic but sufficient. in total, all thumbs up.
- Everything was good: room, location, breakfast, atmosphere
- The room was one of the most beautiful we’ve stayed in with amazing views of the mountain. It was so clean and bright. The kitchen, common area and patio we’re really nice too. Laura was lovely and gave us lots of good advice, information and maps. She helped us book taxis etc as well. Her family were nice too.
- Very clean, great location, very friendly and helpful host. The property is a stone throw away from the central square. The beds were very comfortable and the courtyard is very nice.
El Antigal Hostal
Featuring free WiFi, El Antigal Hostal offers accommodations in Cafayate. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
The hostess is an absolute delight. No English spoken here but a little Spanish goes a long way. The hostess is so accommodating and goes out of her way to sort things out for you. She’s full of information!
So friendly, nice breakfast, we enjoyed our stay.
We also loved the private secure parking for our motorcycles.
- Very charming owner, she came to pick me up at the bus station and took me back there the day I left. She gave me a better room than expected as the hotel wasn’t full. She provided me a lot of tips and help during my stay. Breakfast is very good.
- The lady owner was incredibly friendly and helpful. She seemed generally interested in our stay. The included breakfast was also good and much more plentiful than others experienced in the country. It included proper drip coffee, fruit, cereal and fresh pastries and breads, some ham and cheese. The room was nice and cool overnight despite the time of year (January) when it was hot outside. We didn’t even need the air conditioning unit. The room was also very clean, large and the private bathroom had hot water
- The house was beautiful, clean and well equiped. To stay there was a pleasire. The landlady was almost to kind. She picked me up from the busstation. The breakfast was nice, even with fruit.
- The owner susanna was a wonderful host. She drove us to the centre to buy clothes and food and showed us around town. Although she didn’t speak English and we spoke very little Spanish, we managed to communicate well. She is adorable! Accommodation was basic and clean. Breakfast was adequate.
- The hostess is an absolute delight. No English spoken here but a little Spanish goes a long way. The hostess is so accommodating and goes out of her way to sort things out for you. She’s full of information!
Top Guest Houses In Loro Huasi Salta Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Loro Huasi Salta Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Loro Huasi Salta Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Loro Huasi Salta Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!