10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lorenzana Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lorenzana Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lorenzana Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lorenzana Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lorenzana Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lorenzana Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lorenzana Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lorenzana Galicia:
The individually decorated rooms at Casa Bracamonte feature beamed ceilings and wooden-framed doors and windows. Opening onto a balcony or terrace, the rooms have colorful décor and heating.They have either a private or shared bathroom. All rooms have a TV.The shared kitchen features a traditional Galician, wood-burning stove and there is a fireplace in the lounge. The house opens onto a terrace and also has an garage, which can fit 6 cars.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking. Foz, its beaches and Ría de Foz Park are within 20 minutes’ drive of the property. Ribadeo is 30 mi away. The property is located on the Northen Route of the Santiago Pilgrimage Route.
A unique home stay with a lovely Spanish Mama to assist you. We loved the climb up the household stairs on the 3rd floor. Comfortable beds and friendly owner.
- The hostes very helpful, big room, quiet, very dark . Location in the center of town
- A beautiful house with lots of wood and character. The owner was fantastic and very welcoming with limited English, a charming man.I recommend the basement room as the best. I stayed on the 1st floor as well.
- La casona en general muy bien conservada y rehabilitada; realmente te transporta a otra época. Impresionante cocina que ponen a tu disposición.
Les chambres, la terrasse, la déco,le style, le calme
La cuisine immense et intégralement équipée, tous équipements et produits de 1ère nécessité laissés à disposition.
La gentillesse de personne qui m’a remis la clé et de la nurse ‘interprete’, intermédiaires avec le propriétaire.
- A unique home stay with a lovely Spanish Mama to assist you. We loved the climb up the household stairs on the 3rd floor. Comfortable beds and friendly owner.
Apartamentos Turisticos A Estacion
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at Apartamentos Turisticos A Estacion have a balcony. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around A Pontenova, like hiking.Lugo is 30 miles from Apartamentos Turisticos A Estacion, while Ribadeo is 15 miles away.
- Value for money with basic cooking facilities. Nice patio area to sit out. Parking next to property.
- The hotel is very well located. Access to a washing machine and a kitchen annex are great advantages of the place.
- La disponibilidad de la persona al cargo y la buena comunicación.
- ALOJAMIENTO MUY CÓMODO. EL ENTORNO DA OPCIONES DE SENDERISMO
La buena atenciòn y amabilidad de la persona que nos recibiò. El
apartamento elegido para tres personas era un poco limitado.Había
apartamentos libres en ese momento y, sin tan siquiera decir nada, nos
ofrecieron uno independiente en la misma planta para la tercera persona
sin coste adicional; Los apartamentos son nuevos, limpios y en buen
estado de conservaciòn. El pueblo no es bonito, por haber sido
industrial y no estar enfocado al turismo, aunque la ubicaciòn es buena
para ver los alrededores. Lugo, Mondoñedo, Taramundi Los Oscos, Foz etc.
Buena relación calidad precio. Aunque estan a pie de calle y esta tiene
bastante tránsito ya que es una de las entradas al pueblo, no estan mal
insonorizados y el ruido de la calle apenas se oye, especialmente por la
noche, cuando el trànsito practicamente cesa.
Each room has a TV and heating. Bathrooms are either private or shared, and include free toiletries.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- The owner REALLY knows how to welcome a guest. She’s just great. We got an upgrade with no additional cost and she was explaining us what to see and what to do nearby. The room was spacious and with great views. Everything clean and new. Really comfortable.
- Nice and clean room. Good value for money. Nice owner. Good wifi. Great room and hygienic facilities.
- Very clean, tastefully installed bedrooms, nice hot showers in a spicy and span shared bathroom. Loved the microwave and tea in the hallway.
Solo estuvimos de paso
Nos dio una habitación mejor que la reservada al mismo precio.
Todo bien, lo recomiendo.
- La cama era muy cómoda. La dueña tenía todos los artículos de aseo que necesitábamos.
The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.Foz is 5.6 mi from Pensión Residencia Veiga, while Ribadeo is 9.9 mi away and Viveiro is 21 mi from the property. Lugo is 56 mi from Pensión Residencia Veiga.
- La amabilidad del personal, la limpieza, el entorno, el ambiente.
- La habitación y el baño eran muy amplios. Instalaciones nuevas y limpias.
- Fran es una persona super atenta, habitaciones grandes,. Muy limpias, trato genial, te aconseja dnd ir y dnd comer, excursiónes etc. Al lado de playas y pueblos magnificos
- La limpieza de la habitación y la amabilidad del encargado.
- El personal super amable, la habitación triple esta genial, muy limpio, calidad- precio ideales
Casa da Roxa
Surrounded by green countryside, Casa da Roxa is easily accessible from the A-8 motorway, which is 3.1 mi away. Free parking is available.All heated rooms at the Roxa have a TV and private balcony. Each has a private bathroom with a shower.The Casa da Roxa has a charming restaurant and dining room with impressive wooden beams. There is a lounge area and a bar with a barbecue grill.The hotel is ideally located for exploring the Cornería Route. Lugo is 62 mi away.
- A clean house with a very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast good, rooms comfortable. Wifi excellent. a quiet place.
- Amazing antique furniture. Absolutely lovely, helpful stuff.
- Great host, clean and cozy room. Rustic property in rural setting and in very quiet neighborhood.
- We were looking for a quiet and remote rural place and that’s exactly what we found!
- Es una casa rural restaurada, razonablemente bien situada para conocer la zona. El desayuno tiene un precio adecuado y es abundante. Las habitaciones son amplias, limpias, y el ambiente es acogedor. La familia que atiende la casa es muy amable.
Pensión Las Catedrales
At Pensión Las Catedrales, all rooms include a closet. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Foz is 6 miles from Pensión Las Catedrales, while Viveiro is 24 miles away. Asturias Airport is 56 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Pensión Casa Elena
All rooms are heated and have a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and seating area. There is a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.At Pensión Casa Elena you will find a shared lounge and laundry facilities are available.
- Great location if you are planning to visit Cathedral Beach. The owner was very friendly and her son Roberto was gracious enough to allow me to use his computer to download and print some travel documents we needed. MUCHAS Gracias Roberto!!! The breakfast is good. They actually have two houses if you are travelling with a large group as in total they can accommodate up to 9 couples. None of the kitchens have an area where you can cook but there is a microwave. Nice yard in front of the property if you have children or just want to enjoy a nice rest after the beach.
- Friendly owners, close to the sea, nicely prepared breakfast
- This is a very good location if you want to see praya das catedreys. Since this wonder of the world could be seen in all its splendour only at low tide one should spent at least a night in the region in order to be there at the right moment. And Casa Elena is a good place to stay.
- Very comfortable accommodation with access to the breakfast room for relaxing and cooking, if required. The owners were very friendly and helpful. Excellent value, good quality breakfast.The gardens and surroundings were very pleasant. I would certainly stay here again on my next visit to the area.
- La comodidad de la cama. La habitación amplia. La limpieza. La amabilidad del personal.
Casa Elena Turismo Rural
Each heated room has a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with bath.Casa Elena serves breakfast and also offers a barbecue area. You can find restaurants and bars within 0.6 mi of the guest house.Ribadeo is 0.9 mi from Casa Elena. There is easy access to the A8 Motorway and you can reach Gijon and La Coruña in 90 minutes’ drive. The guest house offers free parking.
- The hospitality, mountain of toast and the effort to communicate
Impeccably clean room, lovely rustic atmosphere, nice shared kitchen and lounge, lovely garden with geese and goats, incredibly kind owners and superb customer service, and a number of cute cats!
Our train was late, arriving after regular check-in hours, and the owners were quick to respond to our email assuring they’d be waiting… and when we finally got there, exhausted by travel, we were offered food and water bottles despite it being near midnight. When leaving, we also got a ride to the train station for no extra charge.
- El agroturismo es precioso incluso mas bonito que en fotos. Muy limpio con parking y cerca de la playa de las catedrales. El personal encantador tanto Elena como su hijo Roberto, muy atentos y educados. Las habitaciones muy limpias y el desayuno muy bueno.
- Todo…trato.. atención.. limpieza.. ubicación…tranquilidad.. perfecto
- Diría que todo. La decoración de la sala de estar, la habitación y el comedor son muy bonitos con ese toque rural. El alrededor de la casa y donde se aparcan los coches muy bien cuidado y con flores muy bonitas.
Refugio O Castro
Each room at Refugio O Castro comes with air conditioning, a TV with cable channels and free WiFi. The bathroom includes free toiletries. Some rooms have sea views while others have mountain views.This stylish accommodations also offers a terrace and a bar. There is a 24-hour front desk and tourist information is available upon request.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free parking.
- This is an excellent place to stay. Just wish we had more than one night there. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room hadnt been made up when we arrived as the fresh laundry hadnt arrived. They were so apologetic, but it wasnt a problem. The access to the beach was fantastic. The bar and restaurant had a great atmosphere and the food was good. Cant wait to go back.
Wonderful location! The beach is right underneath your room if you book oceanside view. Marvellous sandy beach, rocks and cliffs. The property is located only a 5 min. drive from the spectacular Playa de las Catedrales. The restaurant has delicious food and I fully enjoyed dinner and drinks there. Staff is very friendly and helpful. An excellent choice a stay at the beach.
Important note if you want to visit the Catedrales: make sure to be there by 11:00 to get the best light for good pics with hardly any tourists. The tide is too high before 11:00 and after 14:00. Besides that, the parking lot will be swamped in the afternoon and you would have to walk far to get to the Catedrales.
Location – hotel located on the beach similar to cathedrals but without people 🙂
Very good restaurant.
- The room with the hot tub & ocean view was amazing, well worth the extra cost. Fantastic location, an hour walk to beach of the Cathedrals. Very good food in restaurant and excellent prices, good breakfast, all with a superb view.
- The location, staff, and food was great. And the view – WOW! Amazing!
Pension Rosalia de Castro
At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet and a TV. Rooms contain a private bathroom with a bath.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Lorenzana Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lorenzana Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lorenzana Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lorenzana Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!