10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Loredo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Loredo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Loredo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loredo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loredo Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Loredo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Loredo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Loredo Cantabria:
Loredo Surf House
Some rooms also feature a kitchen with a microwave and a toaster.Santander is 4.5 miles from the guesthouse, while Santillana del Mar is 20 miles away. Santander Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Big garden, close to the beach, very clean and a super nice atmosphere.The staff is very friendly and helpful! It felt like being at home. I’ ll definitely come back!
- Very nice people, very helpful staff members. The location in the vicinity of the Loredo Playa superb. Thanks for the nice stay!
- nice villa located few hundreds meeter from the beach. Great stuff which you can give you many informations about the area and the surf spots. There are lots of nice shared space where you can meet other people or take a rest in the backyard!
- Really nice people, amazing beach and great Surf classes
- La gente increíblemente amables y muy profesionales.
H.A.N.D Surf Hostel
Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santillana del Mar and Suances are both around 34 mi from H.A.N.D Surf Hostel. Santander Airport is 16 mi away, and Bilbao can be reached in an hour’s drive.
- People and atmosphere of H.A.N.D. were super nice. They made us feel at home inmediately. Bonus was the basketball and football field: we didn’t see the kids after dinner. 😉
Nice staff, close to the sea if your purpose is surfing. Amazingly nice beaches in walk distance.
Good place to stay if you have car, without maybe can be a bit difficult.
We had a great Time in Langre!
All the staff very friendly and helpful with anything you need.
Another customer took my wetsuit by accident, and flew with it to Barcelona.
In 24 H it was back there.
Don’t forget to try the HAND BURGER!
We’re definitely coming back!
- The staff were very nice and friendly. The hostel is perfect for a surf trip, very good atmosphere and nice share places (with TV, surf magazines, guitars, etc) . Im sure i will come back!
- Friendly staff, surf oriented. Clean and relaxing. Excellent location near main beaches.
La Posada de Langre
Surrounded by gardens, this restored country house has a cozy lounge with an open fireplace. Decorated with bold colors and wooden furniture, rooms have a seating area and a private bathroom.Within a 5-minute walk of La Posada, Langre’s cliffs offer impressive views of Santander and the Bay of Biscay. Santander is a 30-minute drive away, and free parking is offered on site.
- Really nice location between two beaches. Room comfortable and tastefully furnished. Grassy terrace with a view hard to beat.
- Friendly, homely welcome. Good stopover before ferry crossing to UK to explore more of the coastline. Good cycling conditions. Very quiet and peaceful.
- Location is fantastic for those travelling with dogs as Langre beach is a 5 min walk across fields and large and clean. There is a nice terrace with grass for the dogs.
- Lovely traditional casa very helpful friendly staff, clean comfortable room.
The advert shows pictures of a beautiful converted farmhouse, which was where reception and some rooms were.
Breakfast was ok and the staff we interacted with were nice.
Hostal La Concha
Each light room includes a wardrobe, TV and some have vaulted ceiling. Rooms come with a private bathroom with bath and bed linen and towels are also provided.Hostal La concha is located in Somo, on the Cantabrian Coast, well known for its fine sandy beaches. The Real Golf de Pedreña is 1.2 mi away and tour desk at reception will provide more information.
- Very clean – basic but enough for one or two nights. 10 min easy walk to the ferry for Santander. My room had a bath! No facilities at all just a room ensuite.
- The room was spacious and clean. Easy access to Santander ferry.
- Habitacion amplia y con terraza. Camas muy cómodas. Muy cerca de la preciosa playa de Somo y de la zona de bares y restaurantes.La amabilidad de la dueña, muy simpática y muy amable. Seguro repetiremos!!
- El personal muy atento ante cualquier petición. Las camas muy cómodas y la habitación muy limpia. Cercania a la playa y pueblo.
- La atención estupenda, la chica es muy agradable, la habitación cómoda y la ubicación perfecta.
Posada de Suesa
The colorful rooms come with elegant furniture and offer views of the countryside or garden. They are equipped with a TV and private bathroom, and some have a private terrace.Guests can enjoy outdoor furniture spread around the property, as well as the café with its garden terrace. Loredo can be reached in less than a 10-minute drive.
- El trato excelente, la ubicación ideal para ir andando a ver los alrededores… genial!!!
- la tranquilidad su limpieza su calidad precio el trato de sus dueños y sobre todo su comida toda casera y bien cocinada
- El personal es encantador, el colchón cómodo y grande, un aseo propio muy limpio y un armario grande que entraban las maletas enteras.
- Está cerca de varias playas. El lugar es bonito, al igual que el entorno.
- He estado en la posada este fin de semana , los días 29,30 y 1 de Julio. Tengo que decir que la Posada es muy bonita, las habitaciones son muy còmodas y lo hemos pasado genial . La propietaria es una mujer muy agradable y nos ha facilitado mucho nuestra estancia. Ha sido un fin de semana muy tranquilo. Seguro que repetiremos
Hosteria Gelin de Gajano
Hosteria Gelin de Gajano fetaures heated rooms with mountains views and rustic décor. All have a TV and the private bathroom comes with free toiletries and hairdryer. Some rooms have a private large balcony.The restaurant at Hosteria Gelin de Gajano serves traditional Cantabrian dishes and you can also enjoy a drink at the café-bar inside the property.The guest house is 10 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport and just 3.7 mi from Real Golf de Pedreña in the Bay of Santander. You can drive to sandy Somo and Loredo Beaches in 20 minutes and Cabárceno Nature Reserve is 4.3 mi away.
- The location is a great base for travelling around all the local sights …. the scenery is just gorgeous and the room I got had a view of the mountain it was beautiful! The food in the bar is lovely too as are the staff who were very welcoming and hospitable :-))))
- We had a comfortable stay as we were walking the Camino. It was a typical small hotel with limited facilities but it suited our needs for an overnight. We had a nice welcome.
- Nothing special but perfectly fine for somewhere just to sleep. A nice typical Spanish cafe with rooms to let.
- Excelente trato del personal y gran servio de limpieza
Precio ajustado y buena ubicación.
Balcón excelente para tomar una copa o descansar un rato.
Bar bien decorado y agradable, con una gran terraza privada.
Parking privado gratuíto.
Posada El Angel de la Guarda
Set in a stone country house, La Posada El Angel de la Guarda’s rooms have beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. There is a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a free buffet breakfast in the Angel de la Guarda’s dining room. There is also a lounge area.Galizano is a 5-minute drive from the guest house, while Ribamontán al Mar is 3.1 mi away. Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
The wood construction was all consuming, we loved it! Could imagine being shut in with the heating going full blast in the winter.
Breakfast was a treat and plenty of it, a pleasant change from a full English.
- Excellent breakfast, friendly staff, good sized room with balcony, lovely rural location but not too far to drive to a beautiful beach. There was a bar and restaurant just along the road. Enjoyed our stay.
- Rural location and convenient for evening ferry arrival.
- The friendliness of the hosts. The comfort of the room. Proximity of eating restaurants for dinner. A truly amazing and expansive selection of food choices at breakfast. A really great location on the Camino Del Norte route.
- A very warm welcome after a long day on the camino , a wonderful room with old furniture and a beautiful modern bathroom , a lovely resting area upstairs very charming , everything is decorated with antiques mixed with modern confort and …..a FABULOUS and UNIQUE breakfast with so many various fresh fruits , fresh fruits juices with different flavours , high quality ham , chorizo and cheeses , an excellent restaurant 3 mn from there …..
- The wood construction was all consuming, we loved it! Could imagine being shut in with the heating going full blast in the winter.
All of the functional rooms at the Liebana are equipped with heating. They also come with a TV and a telephone.The guest house has a café where breakfast is served every day. There is a variety of restaurants further along the bay, 15 minutes’ walk away.Staff at the Liebana’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Santander and the surrounding area.Liebana Hostal is a 10-minute walk from Santander Cathedral and the Museum of Fine Arts. Paseo de la Pereda, Santander’s seafront promenade, is 0.6 mi away.
- This is a great place for a short stay in Santander. Very near the ferry, and the train and bus stations. It is not noisy in the evening and there is a good bar next door for breakfast
- Only 2 things. The location being across the road from the ferry terminal and the shower was pretty powerful
- You get what you pay for- this was budget accommodation no frills but did everything we needed it to! Shower was powerful and hot even with 4 girls showering in a row. Only downside was the doors on the rooms were not very secure so when we left took any valuables or documentation with us just in case! We used the in street parking but be aware certain times you have to move after 2 hours but from 2pm Saturday till 10am Monday it is free
Good location close to the ferry port, railway station and bus station.
Plenty of shops, bars and restaurants within easy walking distance.
OK for an overnight stay in Santander.
- The best thing about my stay was the strength of the shower head. Location was pretty good in my opinion.
Hosteria De Langre
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. The rooms include a closet.Guests at Hosteria De Langre can enjoy a continental breakfast.Santander is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 21 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 6 miles away.
- Hotel is a little further from the Centre of Santander and the airport than is indicated in the Hotel guide but it enabled us to combine a relaxing break and to conduct the short business meeting that we had in the city centre.
- Fantastic place! Owner very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast on terrace!
- Location,staff friendly,wonderful garden,nice furniture
- Homemade simple yet delicious breakfast. The owner were very friendly and flexible. we wanted to change our room and they make it happen.
La taille de la chambre et la propreté des lieux.
Posada Valle de Güemes
Each attractive room at Güemes is decorated in pastel tones with wooden furnishings and finishes. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer fantastic countryside views.You can enjoy traditional Cantabrian cuisine in the Valle de Güemes’ restaurant. There is also a terrace offering views of the Güemes Valley.Noja and Somo are within 7.5 mi of the guest house. Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- Nice airy room looking out over farms & hills. Located just behind the owner’s restaurant which was also very good! Great value for the “1 – nighter” while walking the Camino Santiago.
- Extremely comfortable bed and spa bath was best part.
- The owner and Staff were very accommodating despite us arriving at 5 o’clock on New Year’s Day. They made sure we had dinner and were settled into our room. The location is very restful. An ideal Camino stop to make the next day’s walk into Somo a short one. The bath had jacuzzi jets which were welcome after a few days of long hiking. The lamb was also delicious!
- ONe of my favorite places I’ve ever stayed! The rooms are great and with a big bathtub. Friendly owners and they also run a wonderful restaurant next to the place! A must stay along the camino.
- we were walking the camino de Santiago and the hotel was on the route.room facilities service and food were great.
Top Guest Houses In Loredo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Loredo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Loredo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Loredo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!