10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Loño Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Loño Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Loño Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loño Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loño Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Loño Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Loño Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Loño Galicia:
Casa San Ginés
The San Ginés is a restored 17th-century house decorated with antiques and handcrafted pieces. Its rooms have heating, a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas.The house is distributed over 2 levels. The first floor features a dining room with cellar and a reception area with a bread oven converted into a fireplace. The upper floor features a lounge with fireplace and a library.Guests can taste wines and tapas from the cellar, or use the books and board games available in the library. Staff at the reception can organize wine tours and visits to cheese factories.Set within the Costa do Arrieiros, Casa San Ginés is 35 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela. The property can offer free transport to and from certain points on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.
Terraza, piscina, bodega, la casa en general. Ideal para descansar
Las indicaciones de la propietaria, sobre que visitar o degustar. Comentarios profesionales y certeros
- El sitio es muy bonito y tiene un jardín precioso con piscina.
- Me gustó todo, la casa es preciosa, muy grande, con piscina, gran jardin y muy cuidado. Repetiriamos
- El entorno tranquilo y la empleada es muy amable, a diferencia de la dueña.
- Het is een gebouw van 300 jaar oud en prachtig gerestaureerd en ingericht. In de tuin vind je altijd een plekje in het zonnetje of desgewenst schaduw . En slechts 2 km verwijdert van de fietsroute Sevilla – Santiago ( rute de la plata)
- Terraza, piscina, bodega, la casa en general. Ideal para descansar
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms include a closet.Guests at Casa castro can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Portomarin is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from Casa castro.
No reviews yet.
Pensión Domus Gallery
At Pensión Domus Gallery, every room includes a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from Pensión Domus Gallery. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from Pensión Domus Gallery.
- Stayed there for a night. It’s a nice hotel in a very small town.
- Lovely apartment in great location. Very clean and good value for money.
- Beautiful restored hotel. Laundry available which was nice after a rainy walk on the Camino. Helpful staff.
- Lovely place, lovely decor and rooms comfortable – let down to extent by problems.
- The staff was very helpful, the location directly on the Camino was great. And it was new and clean, one of the best accommodations on the Camino.
Pensión Casa Frade
At Pensión Casa Frade, each room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from Pensión Casa Frade. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from Pensión Casa Frade.
- Friendly staff welcomed us as we arrived after a day of walking the Camino. The room was cosy and clean and the shower warm. Nearby there were several restaurants and the pension does a lovely breakfast.
- Very close to Camino route good WiFi and helpful staff. Room was clean and a good size
- Friendly, caring. On the Camino route. Room had heating on, compared to other Albergues which were cold this time of the year.
- Very comfortable. Breakfast was great. Host is extremely accommodating. Excellent location. Very comfortable beds!!
- Big room, well illuminated, equipped with bathtub. I really enjoyed the 5€ breakfast. It’s nothing fancy but sure tastes like home.
At Pensión Ribadiso, each room includes a desk. Every room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Pensión Ribadiso every room has a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Pensión Ribadiso.Santiago de Compostela is 21 miles from Pensión Ribadiso, while Lugo is 30 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Paradise! Best location on our 17 day Camino. Beautiful facilities with lots of amenities, and the restaurant across the road was great!
- Lovely place to stay. Everything you need is there. Use of washing machines clothes line etc. Spotless lovely place. Check in was very helpful and friendly.
- Great stay – beautifully converted building and lovely room and bathroom. Very friendly and helpful man running the Pension.
- Modern, clean rooms on the path of the Camino. Beautiful location.
Really pretty spot a few kms before Arzúa, beautiful room, spotlessly clean, friendly and welcoming check in. Lovely outdoor area at the back of the property to relax. Right across from the cafe/restaurant/bar – the only one in this area (that I could see).
If you’re looking for a peaceful haven after the last two busy towns then this is the spot for you. Loved it!
HOSTAL RESTAURANTE TEODORA
At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet. Every room has a private bathroom with a shower. The rooms in HOSTAL RESTAURANTE TEODORA are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.The accommodation has a sun terrace.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from HOSTAL RESTAURANTE TEODORA, while Sada is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
PENSIÓN RESTAURANTE “O RETIRO ”
At PENSIÓN RESTAURANTE “O RETIRO “, rooms have a desk. Guest rooms at PENSIÓN RESTAURANTE “O RETIRO ” come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from PENSIÓN RESTAURANTE “O RETIRO “. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from PENSIÓN RESTAURANTE “O RETIRO “.
- This is right on the Camino, just at the edge of town and within walking distances of restaurants.
- A lovely place to stay with a great restaurant attached.
- Right on the Camino. Ideal for me. Good meal and good breakfast.
- Room was clean and comfortable, shower was fantastic, check in was easy, staff was great and having the restaurant on site was great!
- Habitación muy confortable y espaciosa. Todo en muy buen estado y muy limpio.
La Casona de Nené
The rooms in La Casona de Nené are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while some rooms also feature a terrace.La Casona de Nené has an outdoor pool. Guests at La Casona de Nené will be able to enjoy activities in and around Arzúa, like cycling.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from La Casona de Nené, while Sada is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela, 13 miles from La Casona de Nené, and the property offers a free shuttle service.
- Warm, friendly greeting when I entered the hotel after a long day on the Camino. The couch was a nice resting spot as I was being checked in. I was shown to my room and was pleasantly surprised to find out bags already there. The room was beautiful, homey and spacious. Bathroom was modern with nice amenities. The guy from check in gave suggestions for dinner and even walked me to the corner to point me in the right direction. Hotel is within a short walking distance to restaurants, groceries and right off the Camino. Although breakfast (included in my room rate) was offsite, it was well worth the short walk. Great food choices and service. Would definitely stay here again…my favorite hotel in the Camino.
- Rosanna was absolutely the best ever and bent over backwards to be helpful and kind. I would give the hotel 10 stars just for her! The bed was quite comfortable as well and the decorations were especially well done. It was quaint and certainly worth the money!
- This place knows how to treat its guests. As soon as we arrived we were given a bottle of water. We were escorted to our room and left to relax in style. Breakfast was included and it was a full delicious breakfast.
- You just have to Love the terrace with the pool! Awesome!
- Clean, plunge pool, well decorated, friendly staff, good shower.
Albergue Pensión Cima do Lugar
Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Both free WiFi and free private parking are available at this guest house. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property. Free bicycle storage is available upon request.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Sada is 30 mi from Albergue Pensión Cima do Lugar, while Portomarin is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 mi from Albergue Pensión Cima do Lugar.
The owner or person who checked me in was extremely helpful and kind. This was as very touching. He did more than he needed to and that went well long way. Without asking for thanks or any acknowledgement.
The room had a few pieces of chocolates which was very welcoming.
The place offers guests with free fruit and cold water. This is an awesome touch and goes a long way to show how much the they care about customer service.
Also the room had a fan, which considering the hot weather was a godsend.
Overall loved this place. Would highly recommend it to others..
- Nice comfortable place located right on the Camino. Room was everything you needed. A good pick for perigrinos wanting a break from regular Albergues.
- Perfect location on the Camino. Staff was super nice. Tourism office is right in front. Great places to eat around.
- Staff was very nice and helpful and the place was new and well maintained
- The property was a good location for walking the Camino. The manager was very helpful. We appreciated the water and fruit that was provided gratis.
- The owner or person who checked me in was extremely helpful and kind. This was as very touching. He did more than he needed to and that went well long way. Without asking for thanks or any acknowledgement.
Guest rooms in Pensión Begoña are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some have city views. All guest rooms have a desk.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from Pensión Begoña, while Sada is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from the property.
Friendly n helpful staff
- Room was large and very clean. Bed was comfortable. Room had no signs of bedbugs.
- Very friendly staff, very clean and good location in the center.
Muy limpio y habitación muy grande.
La mujer nos subió incluso las mochilas a la habitación.
- La ubicación, limpieza y el desayuno que estaba incluido en el precio
- Convenient location
Top Guest Houses In Loño Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Loño Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Loño Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Loño Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!