10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lomo de Arico Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Lomo de Arico Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lomo de Arico Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lomo de Arico Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lomo de Arico Tenerife. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lomo de Arico Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lomo de Arico Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lomo De Arico Tenerife:
El Poris Tenerife
All rooms have simple décor and tiled floors, and the shared bathroom comes with a bath or shower. Towels are provided. The property has a shared kitchen, as well as a TV/lounge area. There is also a barbecue, and free WiFi is available in common areas.Activities such as hiking, fishing, and water sports can be done in the surroundings. Corona Forestal Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive from El Poris, and Tenerife South Airport is 14 mi away.
- Nice house, but a bit run down. Bit boring if you want to meet other travelers, as they only have one dorm. Better for families.
- Cheap place, good location for my purpose, clear informations send by people working there.
- great location!Rooms upstairs are great and have an amazing view!
- Super staff, nice breakfast, clean, beautiful surroundings!
- Super friendly staff and people. Good place to meet new friends and stay for some surfing nearby.
Casa Blanca Tenerife Sur
At the guesthouse, all rooms have a desk. Casa Blanca Tenerife Sur provides some rooms that feature sea views, and each room includes a shared bathroom and a closet.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Playa de las Americas is 10 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The host, Oliver, is extremely friendly and speaks good English. He showed us all the facilities (including a wonderful self-catering rooftop kitchen surprise with stunning views) and he was helpful beyond expectation when I encountered problems with reconfirming our return flight and our airport transfer. This accommodation is in the heart of a neat village up in the mountains and gives one a splendid feel of everyday Canarian life – surrounded by quaint houses, tiled alleyways and little gardens, with a small coffee shop/bar right next to the front door. The house is filled with brightness and light. Friendliness and smiles everywhere, super experience.
- Good pleasant room for stopover near airport. Exactly what I wanted. No frills.
- Super clean atmosphere. Nice terace. The bathroom nice and tidy. Good value for the price. Perfect
- Very nice room, very good treatment, everything was clean and comfortable. We appreciated awesome chill zone on the roof, where its possible to relax, cook, grill and watch the stars. Bathroom as well very clean and nice. Owner was friendly and helpful. Gracias! 🙂
- Very nice sunny terrace with outdoor kitchen on the roof of cozy and clean hostel. Enjoyable and helpful staff. Free public parking close to the hostel.
Casa Rural Arona
The traditional Canarian-style house recently features rustic decor, and offers views of the garden or city. There is a garden with exotic plants and fruit trees.You will find a restaurant at the property which serves breakfast only.Puerto de la Cruz is 23 mi away and Teide National Park is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 12 mi from Casa Rural Arona.
- Lovely traditional clean apartments with amazing garden where you can take a homemade breakfast from Mrs. Alexandra!
- The breakfast, also the provided glutenfree options. The well filled breakfast box when leaving early. (Breakfast is between 09:00 to 10:30) The beautiful garden. The house is nice.
- Storms caused my very late arrival but staff gave me extra bedding and a fire as the room was cooler than usual. Lovely breakfasts, hospitality and yes I will try to come back again. Highly recommend if you’re after quiet, quality and home made food.
This is a lovely typical Canadian house with a large internal courtyard wth lots of shrubs and flowers. Breakfast was very good and it would have been great to eat it in the courtyard, unfortunately we had low cloud and rain for our two days.
The ensuite in our room was fine with good efficient shower.
- Beautiful garden and great breakfast buffet. Overall very cosy!
Hostal Pensión Neón
You will find a shared lounge at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 26 miles from Pensión Neón, and Los Cristianos is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 6 miles from Pensión Neón.
The staff is very cool and helpful.
No problem to park the car.
Hostel is quiet, no noise.
– Interesting design in the marine style;
– friendly and helpful staff;
– each 2 days room cleaning and towels change;
– modest but fat at the same time breakfast;
– clean rooms and bathroom;
– bus stop at a walking distance;
– big parking nearby on the street;
– fridge on each floor;
– balcony with mountain view .
The breakfast was really good.
The room and bathroom extremely clean and tidy.
Balcony for smokers.
The staff and welcoming were nice as well.
- Check in was easy owner from hostal very friendly and helpful . I get nice room with good breakfast . From the airport 10 minutes by bus and 5 min by walk quite place .
- I definitely recommend Pension Neon! I had a great stay and felt so welcome and well-taken care of there. The family that owns it is lovely! The lounge/reception area is bright and cheerful and the rooms and facilities are kept very clean and orderly. This is the perfect place if you’re looking for something in between a hostel and a hotel. There are no shared rooms so you have the privacy you’re looking for without the hotel price. Also, I found it to be more personable than a hotel or hostel. It is close to the bus stop as well so you can easily get to the south airport or other cities and towns from there.
- The staff is very cool and helpful.
Klinda Living Experience
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Playa de las Americas is 11 miles from Klinda Living Experience, while Puerto de la Cruz is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 2.5 miles from the accommodation.
- Really interesting place, easy to take bus and hike up in the mountains or down by the coast.
- Superb and very helpful hosts. Very clean, beautiful and interesting house.
- It was big and cute house. Our room was in the 1st floor, close to the kitchen and the rest room.We stay there only one night, but it was so good thet will be better for staying longest time!
- the house was beautiful, great location with bus stop right outside. Lovely gardens. Clorinda was very welcoming and helpful. Facilities were excellent. Would not hesitate to recommend it.
- Cloria was wonderful host.This was our favorite place we stayed on Tenerife. Beautiful house and pool house. Next to a Papaya and Banana farm and just down the road from the best beaches on Tenerife. Couldn’t recommend it more and we hope to go back.
Hostal Carel features spacious rooms, all of which are exterior facing. You can unwind in your room in the evening and watch some TV.Stroll down to the beach in the morning, and spend the day lying on the sand and swimming in the Atlantic Ocean.The hotel has its own cafe and bar, where you can grab a snack, some tapas, or a drink in the afternoon.In the evening, you can head into the center of El Medáno, where you will find a number of restaurants and bars. You can return to the hotel at any time, as guests have 24-access to the property.
Towels and bedding clean
Bathroom clean but old and grubby looking
Friendly staff (didn’t speak English but we managed!)
There was a fridge!
- Property gone down from last year room not as clean
good location, next to bus stop and supermarket, 5 minutes walking from beach, friendly, helpful stuff, restaurant at the site, opening times are unpredictable, perhaps due to Carnaval time, food ok for reasonable price, only Spanish menu – but they tried to translate
El Médano: a nice little village where everything (even the shops) is about surfing so if you are for it, it is the place for you, wind is always guaranteed. there are some good restaurants, but the mayority is open only during the day, not for evening. very close to the airport, but does not have direct bus connection, though the changing is well timed. it is a good base it you have a car, parking by the hostal is nearly impossible but within 5 minutes walking you can find.
Staff is highly friendly and responsive, they always helped us when it was needed. We had a very spacious apartments with a kitchen and big balcony with a beautiful view on the ocean.
The location of Hostal Carel is perfect: a beach –– 2 minutes by feet, many supermarkets, cafes and shops next to it.
It’s the best option for this amount of money! Recommend!
Very friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful view from my (upgraded) room. The building is well kept, and they were also in the process of renovating that will make the place even nicer.
Very happy with my stay, will definitely come again!
- Towels and bedding clean
At the guest house, rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. HOTEL GERMAN offers some units that have mountain views, and each room has a private bathroom with a bath.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodations.Playa de las Americas is 8.7 mi from HOTEL GERMAN, while Puerto de la Cruz is 41 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 8.1 mi from the guest house.
No reviews yet.
Each room at Casa Zaguan has classical décor finished in bright colors. All rooms have a TV and a private bathroom with a shower.The property has central heating throughout, and there is a log fire in the guest´s lounge. There is a terrace with a barbecue area and loungers.The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking and cycling. Vilaflor’s tourist information office can be found next to the guest house. Tenerife Sur Airport is 16 mi from the guest house. You can reach Santa Cruz de Tenerife in just over an hour by car.
- We loved the olde world charm of Casa Zaguan. The proprietors were most welcoming and looked after us extremely well. The stargazing trip was amazing!
Don’t be put off by reviews complaining of noise, it was peaceful & quiet when we were there in March 2018. I think the noise relates to a regular booking just one week a year. Beautiful building.
Great location for the centre of Vilaflor, which could be noisy during festivals etc I guess. Great access to Teide National Park
This is a rustic hotel out in the hills in Tenerife, all was okay we had a great time only about 4 restaurants open in the area and some of them do not open on Sunday’s or Monday’s
Hot tub was put on if asked for, and the star gazing tour was amazing, a must if you are staying here.
- Great location: nice, quite village, close to hiking trails. Nice old ‘hacienda’. Really friendly hosts. Stargazing tour at night. Right at the main square where a good restaurant is. Close to Teide too. If you want breakfast is provided. Free big parking lot in 2 minutes walk.
- Location was really good, staff is very friendly and helpful, property was very clean, good WiFi at certain locations, room is big enough, private bathroom is a plus
The unit equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher and oven. A flat-screen TV is provided. Other facilities at Casa Maracuyá include a sun terrace.Playa de las Americas is 6.8 mi from Casa Maracuyá, while Puerto de la Cruz is 25 mi from the property. Tenerife Sur Airport is 2.5 mi away.
- It’s privacy. With a nice private terrace. 7mib driving from Tenerife South Airport.
- The location was very good, the only bad thing was trying to get taxi to right location. Only at the end of our trip I could pronounce it right. The area was very peaceful and we could sleep without disturbance. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Ho soggiornato quattro giorni presso questa struttura. Staff molto attento e gentile. Massima riservatezza e tranquillità. La stanza si affaccia su una terrazza ampia con vista mare con lettini per prendere il sole. Volendo lo stabile offre anche la piscina. Lo consiglio!
- Het terras was aangenaam. Badkamer was ook in orde en slaapkamer ook. Voldoende kastruimte en een koelkastje (minibar) aanwezig. Bushalte op 15-20 minuten wandelen, waar je de bus naar costa adeje, los christianos, het vliegveld, santa cruz, e.d. kunt nemen. Ook voldoende winkels in de buurt. Gelukkig was het goedkoop (50€ per nacht).
- La atención, cordialidad de David!!!Muy lindo lugar e ideal para nuestras necesidades!!
Each simply decorated room has a wardrobe and tiled floors. There is access to 3 shared bathrooms with a bath or shower.Bike hire and car rental can be organized for you and an airport shuttle service is available for a surcharge.Tenerife South Airport is 6.2 mi from the property. Ferries to La Gomera Island and the other Canary Islands leave from Los Cristianos Port. There are several golf courses within a 15-minute drive of Hostal Reina.
It was very clean and the bathroom outside my room was big, modern and really clean too. The Italian owner was nice. The whole place was very quiet and I could sleep well. In the morning the owner took me to the airport with her car for 15 euros.
It’s easy to go there by bus e.g with a fast bus number 111 which goes to the airport and it’s the second stop after Los Cristianos on the highway. Then just walk down and turn right. There are some restaurants and a big supermarket very near.
- One night close to the airport for an early flight – perfect. Clean, comfy and Lucia was very friendly.
The location is between the airport and Los Cristianos. The location in Cho is good, across the street there are restaurants.
Nice staff despite we were late from the airport. Fast check in and check out.
- Good location in Tenerife, clean rooms, free parking place around, the host was very nice and polite.Lots of places to eat arround.
Very convenient for airport and Los Cristianos
Very clean and beautifully maintained and decorated
Good choice of inexpensive restaurants and bars nearby
- It was very clean and the bathroom outside my room was big, modern and really clean too. The Italian owner was nice. The whole place was very quiet and I could sleep well. In the morning the owner took me to the airport with her car for 15 euros.
Top Guest Houses In Lomo De Arico Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lomo de Arico Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lomo de Arico Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lomo de Arico Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!