10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lomeña Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Lomeña Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lomeña Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lomeña Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lomeña Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lomeña Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lomeña Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lomeña Cantabria:
Casa Fidela’s restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian food. Packed lunches are also available if you are planning a day trip.Casa Fidela’s central heating uses the renewable energy source of biomass. There is also an open fire in the lounge.The area around the hotel is great for hiking, and staff at reception can provide information about what Cantabria has to offer. Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, is around 1.5 hours’ drive away, while Potes is 9.6 mi from the hotel. Alto Campo ski resort is 2 hours’ drive away.
- Wonderful owners who made our stay perfect. Lovely peaceful place in the heart of mountains. Lovely food and spotlessly clean. Couldn’t ask for more.
Lovely place. Stunning scenery
Good for walking and hiking. Very pleasant staff.
- Our room was spacious, clean and really confortable, with a lovely balcony with views to the mountains.
- Atmosphere and clean apartments. Breakfast included in price. Good value for money.
- Wanted to stay in Potes for Orujo festival and glad I didn’t. This B&B in the countryside was a quiet departure from Potes. Great ensuite room with large balcony.
Posada Valle del Oso
Each attractive, heated room has a window or balcony with mountain views. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Valle del Oso’s dining room. There is also a terrace, a lounge and library.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing, while Picos de Europa National Park is 6.2 mi away. San Vicente de la Barquera and Santander can be reached in 90 minutes by car.Alto Campoo Ski Slopes are located 75 mi from the property.
- Very nice small hotel with a good atmosphere. Beuatiful room with great beds. Very friendly staff. Nice little swimmingpool.
- The location of this posada is excellent enjoying sunshine late into the evening. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- Lovely, clean property. Friendly, helpful staff. Pool.
- Nice view. Location was good, surrounding beautiful.
- La ubicación espectacular con unas vistas increibles. El personal super atento y amable. El hotel, a pesar de llevar años abierto, se muestra muy cuidado y limpio.
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bath or shower. All guest rooms have a closet.Llanes is 23 miles from Casa Leny. Santander Airport is 47 miles from the property.
– the welcome and advice from the receptionnist
– the homemade breakfast and the coffee
- Delightful property with a beautiful homemade touch and feel. Breakfast was lovely and all homemade. The owner kindly provided us with normal pillows. Parking was good.
- Uncomparable value for money in the Peaks of Europe NP vicinity. Comfortable beds. We even had a spacious terrace overlooking small stream and mountains.
Lovely large room with terrace and great views. Pleasant staff. Lovely quiet spot.
Shower was excellent and strong but don’t expect a bath. If the bath was any smaller it would be called a bidet.
The people were really friendly. They didn’t speak English, but we communicated in Spanish. The breakfast was great. We had a local breakfast, with some sort of pancakes. It was delicious!
We had dinner in a bar nearby, with great local food. Good choice for a hotel in the Picos for a local experience.
- – the welcome and advice from the receptionnist
Posada El Azufral
Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Posada El Azufral features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and cycling. The guest house also offers bike hire. Potes is 3.1 mi from Posada El Azufral, while Santillana del Mar is 53 mi away. Santander Airport is 90 minutes’ drive from the property.
Superb small rural hotel in the Picos de Europa. The owner and her son were especially friendly and helpful when we needed to get some mechanical attention for our motorcycles.
Dinner was from a limited regional menu but was tasty and good value. The local wine was excellent. Breakfast was plentiful. Overall a very good experience and I shall stay there again when I visit the region next.
- Friendly welcome by son who spoke good English. Lovely clean room with beautiful terrace with views of surrounding countryside. Good home cooked food.
- We booked this little hotel for two nights whilst on a tour of Northern Spain. It is not far from the busy little town of Potes but it is in a very quiet little spot , ideal for relaxation and peace and quiet, you can park on the road but you would have to drive if you did not want to eat at the hotel. There are only about 6 rooms, at the time we stayed everyone else was Spanish but we were still made to feel extremely welcome and the owners and their children do speak a little English. The breakfast is lovely . The dining room at night does not open till 9:00 but the food is freshly cooked for you. There is no bar at the hotel but you can have drinks on the veranda area which looks out over the mountains. The room and spa bath were also very comfy.
- Beautiful Inn in a quiet area. Nice garden, very helpful owner, who knows a lot about the area. Tasty breakfast.
- The owner/managers were extremely friendly and helpful. The meals were very good.
- Superb small rural hotel in the Picos de Europa. The owner and her son were especially friendly and helpful when we needed to get some mechanical attention for our motorcycles.
Posada El Corcal de Liébana
Escape to the Spanish countryside to find peace and quiet in the Posada el Corcal de Liébana. A place for good food and pure relaxation in some of Spain’s most beautiful countryside.Each bedroom of the Posada el Corcal is individually decorated with classical furnishings, cheerful colors and rustic touches. Enjoy fabulous views from your bedroom window.Dine in the restaurant which serves both lunch and dinner, with a set menu option.Browse the wireless internet for free in the lounge-library or enjoy a quiet read and sit-down after exploring the surroundings. Head to the spa for the Jacuzzi, sauna and gym before freshening up for dinner.
- Spotlessly clean, very comfortable, staff were delightful. Accommodation was well positioned, with good access and nearby parking. Would definitely recommend it!
- It was a beautiful location and views from windows were stunning
- Everything was great. The restaurant and bar was so good we came back for lunch after we had checked out.
- Roomy and comfortable room, with excellent shower. Best breakfast of our trip, and friendly staff.
- Very clean and fresh rooms with an amazing view, staff were all very friendly and helpful.
Hostería La Antigua
Featuring wooden beam ceilings, each heated room comes with a TV. The private bathroom includes a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Hosteria la Antigua features a 24-hour front desk, shared lounge with TV and terrace. Free parking is available.The accommodations has a shared seating area and guests may make use of the fridge and microwave.Set in central Potes, the property is close to several bars and restaurants. Cantabria’s coast, where guests can visit the charming village of San Vicente de la Barquera, is 28 mi away.
- Great location in centre of Potes. Our room had a balcony which was good for sitting out in the evening.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful room and we loved the balcony.
- Great spot right in centre of Potes. Quiet. Very friendly helpful lady greeted us and answered all our questions. There isn’t any parking, and the property is in a pedestrianised street, but we parked the motorbikes in a square nearby without any problems. Had a great breakfast in a bar by the river. Would definitely stay again.
- We had a wonderful room with a balcony and beautiful views. The hotel is very well situated.
- Great location and although in the city center relatively quite.
The traditional-style rooms feature wooden floors. Each one has free Wi-Fi, a private bathroom and mountain views. Bed linen and towels are included.The property’s restaurant serves traditional mountain-style food. There is also a bar, and you can enjoy a drink outside on the terrace.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. There are many fantastic hiking and mountain biking routes nearby, and you can also enjoy bird watching. The picturesque village of Aniezo features a 1000-year-old bridge and a traditional water wheel.Santander Airport is around 1 hour and 20 minutes’ drive away, and Oviedo Airport is 2 hours away. Free parking is available on site.
- Location is beautiful, the food was great, as were the owners, room comfortable
Great great hosts: incredibly friendly and a lot of humor! John is a great chef as well, and Gwen, wauw Gwen, she turned out to be our ‘lady of light’.
We appreciated the tranquillity of the place, the lovely terrace, the high quality of food and coffee, the spot on suggestions, the cleanliness.
- John and Gwen provide a real home from home with the added bonus of John’s superb cooking and a breathtaking location
- Los anfitriones. Muy atentos y muy majos. La temperatura muy bien y muy acojedora. El desayuno muy completo. Muchos enchufes en la habitación.
Estuve en la Pisa con mi niña de 8 años, lo que más nos gustó a parte del emplazamiento , fue la amabilidad y el cariño con el que nos trataron John y Gwinneth . Pendientes en todo momento de nuestras necesidades, nos explicaron como acceder a las atracciones de la zona.
El desayuno estaba muy bueno y la calefacción era muy adecuada .
Volveríamos sin duda.
Hosteria Peña Sagra
Each room is equipped with air conditioning, TV, telephone and has a bathroom with a shower or bath tub. The property also features a restaurant and a bar and offers packed lunches.Hosteria Pena Segra is located within 30 minutes’ drive of Fuente Dé Cable Car. The Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery is 2.2 mi away.Asturian coastline is approximately 22 mi from the property. Santander Airport is within a 1 hour and 14 minutes drive and there is a bus stop 30 feet away.
- Beautiful place, lovely reception and cats next to the staircase, clean bedroom and bathroom, comfortable beds. When you open the window you can see a nice view and hear blackbirds singing. Convenient access, bus stop next to the hotel. Good value for money.
- Staff were friendly. Provided meal 10.30pm when we arrived late. We felt very welcome. Clean and great standard hotel.
- Good value. Good location to access Ordessa. Right next to supermarket.
- The people was great , fab views overall a very nice place to stay
- Helpful and friendly staff, and the local dishes for dinner are typically Spanish – good value.
Mirador de Enterrias
Featuring wooden floors and a TV, all rooms are heated and come with a wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Regional cuisine and homemade desserts are offered in the restaurant. There is also a bar.You can go hiking, horse riding and caving in the surrounding area. The Mirador is set between the Picos de Europa National Park and Fuentes Carrionas Nature Reserve. There are also beaches within an hour’s drive. Mirador de Enterrias is set 7.5 mi from Puerto de San Glorio.
- Beautiful surrounding. Homely feel. Good food and courteous staff.
Excellent location for overnight stop in the Picos.
- Helpful staff, beautiful location, evening dinner
- Mooie locatie midden in de bergen. Half uurtje rijden naar Fuente De. Geweldig aardig personeel. Heerlijk diner met specialiteiten van de streek, waaronder ossenstaart. Mooie accomodatie voor rustzoekers, natuurliefhebbers en waardering voor de authenticiteit van de streek.
- Hotel familiar con un trato maravilloso del personal. MariCruz sensacional!
The Posada Laura lies 1.2 mi outside of Potes in the Camaleño Valley, in the far west of northern Spain’s beautiful Cantabria region. It is located within the area’s national park, which protects the stunning local landscape of green mountains.Spend a peaceful, sunny afternoon in the hotel’s beautiful garden. Each one of the hotel’s individually decorated rooms is named after a plant or flower found in this garden. In winter you can relax in the welcoming lounge area, while in summer you can enjoy a candlelit dinner out on the veranda.
- Lovely big room in large well appointed house. Hostess very attentive and informative (we communicated in bad English on her side and worse Spanish on our side 🙂 ). Shower good, bed comfortable and breakfast very good.
- After a drive from Santander we arrived at the pretty Posada Laura in the beautiful Europa de Picos. We received a lovely welcome from the owner Laura who recommended a restaurant that evening which was very good. Everything about the stay was fabulous ..the rooms, the setting and the delicious breakfast. Laura cooked us eggs to order and there was also a delicious selection of cold meats, cheese, fruit, yoghurt and freshly squeezed orange juice. Thank you for the perfect stop over
- Beautiful location just outside Potes. Wonderful breakfast.
Nice location, close from Potes, but in a calm village next to it.
Breakfast was great.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
- An excellent stay – a warm welcome and lovely room.
Top Guest Houses In Lomeña Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lomeña Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lomeña Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lomeña Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!