10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Loiba Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Loiba Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Loiba Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loiba Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loiba Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Loiba Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Loiba Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Loiba Galicia:
Casa de Daniel
All rooms are heated and come with a private bathroom with a bath and shower. Free toiletries are available. Towels and bed linen are provided.Free parking is offered at the property. Other facilities include a bar and children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. A Coruña Airport is 62 mi away.
- The owners treated us like family. Excellent hospitality and care for their clients. Very warm and friendly accommodation. Highly recommended.
- This was a local bar with rooms. As country folk we felt very much at home. Very friendly and helpful owners. Parking off road is always good.
- Comfortable large rooms, very friendly staff and a great meal to be had in the cafe downstairs. All this at the budget end of the hotel market, very impressed I would highly recommend this small hotel.
- The host and the traditional living. Proud of their heritage, they offered me the best of! Very happy from my experience! Muchas Gracias
- Trato excelente. Comida buenísima y a buen precio. Cama enorme y cómoda y nos pudimos alojar con nuestro perro sin ningún problema. Si volvemos a Galicia, ya sabemos donde alojarnos.
Hospedaje A Goleta
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Hospedaje A Goleta features free WiFi in the common areas.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and canoeing. Foz is 25 mi from Hospedaje A Goleta, while Viveiro is 7.5 mi away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 45 mi from the property.
- As we had an early train to catch they made available an abbreviated breakfast for us which was appreciated. We had dinner there as well and it was terrific. Really accommodating hosts.
- Idyllic location, amazing views, easy to find by car (and you do need a car), very peaceful and relaxing. Great base for exploring the beautiful surrounding areas, and you’ll get plenty of help and advice from the owners
- The bed was simply superb. Everything was so clean and we had such a lovely stay there.
- Staff were fantastic and the view from my room was great!!
- breakfast was one of the best we had in our road trip so far.
Pension Las Palomas
The private bathrooms have a shower and also come with a hairdryer. Towels and linen are provided. Some rooms have a sea view. The building has a elevator.Pension Las Palomas also offers luggage storage facilities. An array of outdoor activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding area including hiking, cycling, horse riding and canoeing.Café bars, shops and restaurants are only a 2-minute walk from Pension Las Palomas. The center of Espasante is 0.9 mi away and the town of Ortigueira is a 10-minute drive. River Ola is a 10-minute walk from the property. A Coruña Airport is 56 mi away.
- Comfortable and cozy hotel right in the middle of Espasante, a charming little town. There is a cafe and tapas bar downstairs and several shops and restaurants within walking distance, as well as bus and train station ideal for day trips. The staff is very friendly and do a very good job, the rooms are kept very clean and mostly well-equipped. An electric heater was available in April, which was great, since it can get chilly at night around that time. Beautiful beaches and hiking trails are just around the corner.
- A minute walk to the most beautiful beach. Helpful and welcoming staff. Good breakfast included in room rate
- Great room for great price. Really friendly staff, nice breakfast and big spacious clean room.
- Really friendly staff and great clean room! Really good!
- Great welcome. Lolita and all the staff were very kind. Will return asap.
Hostal O Forno
At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet. Hostal O Forno provides certain accommodations with sea views, and the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. All rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 45 miles from Hostal O Forno.
- We really loved the location and the bar/restaurant that is part of the hostel.
- Everything … This was such an unexpected find in a small fishing village. Hostal O Forno delivers extremely clean, comfortable and spacious rooms with an incredible view. The restaurant has a very friendly atmosphere and the food – especially the fish – is extremely good.
- Only stayed one night in this hostal and wish it had been more. The setting is beautiful in this magical fishing village. Rooms are great,spotless and very comfortable. Family run they were all great. The restaurant was exceptional. A great value place to visit. Hope to be back.
- Lovely location, great food, the gentleman working the bar in the evening was very nice.
I could write a feature piece for a travel mag about the delights of both O Forno and Porto Barqueiro.
the hotel is situated right on this tiny harbour, with all rooms having harbour views.
Wake every morning to nothing but the sounds of gulls and perhaps the chugging of a tiny fishing boat.
The rooms themselves are modern, spacious with ensuite bath, bidet shower and all absolutely spotless. The staff don’t speak English but are attentive enough for that not to matter.
The food in the restruant is very good and fresh.
I booked for two nights and couldn’t leave…I stayed for 4.
this is the first time I could truely say that some where is unspoilt, the place is timelessly beautiful.
Hostal-Restaurante Casa Giz
This room features a TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a bath and a bidet. Bed linen and towels are included.Casa Giz’s restaurant serves traditional Galician food. There is an outdoor terrace where you can enjoy your meal.Morouzos Beach is 5 minutes’ drive from the town center. Within a 25-minute drive you can reach Estaca de Bares Cape and Espasante’s La Concha and San Antón Beaches.
Restaurant’s food was excellent and large portions.
Room was small spartin and not well heated. The bed was comfortable and shower water was nice and hot.
- Ubicacon limpieza trato familiar comodidad a cesos
- camera accogliente e pulita con finestre sul lato montagna, offerta dal proprietario perchè meno rumorosa.
Nos lo recomendó booking por un error que tuvieron con una reserva en otro hostal y francamente es un poco caro para lo que es(aunque booking me abono la diferencia no pagaría tanto por una habitacion asi)
Nos tocó un mini apartamento en el tercer piso.Amplio y cama muy comoda.Tenia nevera que nos hizo un gran papel la verdad.
Buena relación calidad precio. Limpieza
Buen WiFi. Camas comodas
- Restaurant’s food was excellent and large portions.
Pension Restaurante Cantábrico
All rooms in Pension Restaurante Cantábrico are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give tips on the area.Ferrol is 25 miles from Pension Restaurante Cantábrico. A Coruña Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Amabilidad de la familia que lo lleva. Los platos caseros de cuchara.
- El balcón que tiene con una mesa para tomar un poquito de aire con buenas vistas. La habitación es grande
- La atención del personal es muy familiar y amables, pedimos indicaciones y nos ofrecieron todo tipo de ayuda desde folletos y mapas hasta indicaciones verbales muy claras
- Nada, todo lamentable. El peor alojamiento que he probado.
- La habitación estaba genial, todo acabado en madera, super amplia y con terraza
All rooms have a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Foz is 39 mi from Pensión Galatea, while Viveiro is 8.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 69 mi from the property.
- It is an excellent place for a stopover. Good clean room. The pension itself has no facilities like restaurant but all such things are right outside
Perfect for a simple short stay while traveling. Cheap, clean, comfortable and a very friendly lady running the place.
There is a supermarket in the same house and 3 bars nearby.
- Everything was amazing. I can not choose only one thing.
- Nice, cosy and friendly place. Super clean, location was perfect for our needs.
- It was immaculately clean, the beaches nearby are lovely and the water really clear ?
Hostal Restaurante La Cepa
Each bright room at Hostal Restaurante La Cepa has simple, attractive décor and wooden floors. There is heating, a TV and a private bathroom.You can enjoy local dishes such as seafood from the Ortegal Cape and meat from the Serra da Capelada region.The guest house is within 10 minutes’ walk of Cariño’s marina. Ortigueira is a 30-minute drive away, while A Coruña is approximately 56 mi from La Cepa.
- Helpful staff! I enjoyed staying there, really nice people.
- Lovely place, nice staff, confortable bed, clean room, heating super good.
- Very small family-owned establishment. Clean, spacious room. Restaurant and bar on the premises and service was very personal and friendly. Food was great too!
- Lunch there is great ecperience, though none of the hosts speak other than spanish, they still manage to recommend dishes to us. Accomodation is ok, quiet in the night, seems no other guests ’cause of the low season. No parking available that day in front of the hostel but quite easy to find place on the street.
- Strategically located to explore the area (Northern Galicia). Very friendly and helpful staff
Built of stone, this property offers heated rooms with exposed wooden beams, a wardrobe, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.Calzada Romana’s Restaurant is 30 feet away and serves Basque cuisine, daily menus, barbecued meats and breakfasts consisting on coffee, tea, juices and toasts. There is also a bar and a karaoke at the restaurant. A picnic basket can also be purchased on site.The property offers photography and cooking courses on site, as well as horse riding and photographic walking routes. A gym and sauna are located near the property.Sierra de la Capelada Mountain Range, with impressive cliffs and suitable for hiking and mountain biking, is just 3.1 mi away from Calzada Romana.San Andres the Teixido is a 20-mintue drive away and A Coruña Airport is 53 mi away. There is free parking on site.
Great views from the property – VERY close to the park along the coast a great stop off point to base from for hiking and exploring the coast.
The working farm and the colorful characters who hosted us were a plus!
- Very friendly, lovely location for visiting Cedeira and the beautiful coast. The evening meals were excellent, breakfast basic.
- From a warm Galician welcome to a simple but delicious breakfast our stay here was fantastic. We arrived and enjoyed beers and a lovely meal on the sun terrace. The owner and Fatimah were both lovely people. Great stay. Thanks a lot!
- The hosts were amazing! We spoke very little Spanish and they spoke very little English however we all managed to have a laugh!! Food at the restaurant (20 meters from our room) was beautiful and the location was serene! Rooms were clean and shower was the best we’d had so far on our trip! Would highly recommend this place for a very slow and relaxing part of your trip!
- Amazing place, great view, tasty food, nice room – would have liked to stay few more days
- Great views from the property – VERY close to the park along the coast a great stop off point to base from for hiking and exploring the coast.
Green Escape Insua
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A seating area is included in all guest rooms, while selected rooms are equipped with a DVD player. All rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom with a bidet.Green Escape Insua has a sun terrace. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.A Coruña is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Ferrol is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Loiba Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Loiba Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Loiba Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Loiba Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!