10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Llubí Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Llubí Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Llubí Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llubí Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llubí Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Llubí Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Llubí Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Llubí Majorca:
Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Costitx, like cycling.Palma de Mallorca is 17 miles from Casa Galileo. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Spotless clean, excellent location, newly renovated, fast wifi, well decorated.
- Helpful staff, nice coffee and bakery accross the street.
- the quality and taste in the restoration of a beautiful building in the middle of the town. Very quiet yet centrally located. The rooms are beautiful and very clean
- In the center, at small market place, nice breakfast at small backery
- Lovely little property right in the centre of the village. Very modern decor and spotlessly clean. We stayed in room 4 which didn’t have a bathroom but there was a lovely large bathroom right opposite so wouldn’t hesitate to book this room again.
Santuari de Lluc
The rooms at the Santuari de Lluc feature tiled floors and dark wood furniture. Many have great views of the mountains or the sanctuary.The Santuari’s 3 restaurants serve Mallorcan food and specialize in roast lamb. There are also an outdoor pool, 2 bars and a café with a children’s playground.The Tramuntana Mountains are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and provide an ideal setting for hiking. The Sanctuary is 30 minutes’ drive from Alcúdia’s beaches, while Palma Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- Beautiful location. Very clean and big room. Quiet surrounding. Own kitchen and bathroom with all things u need to have a pleasent stay. Even cleaning soap for the dishes. Nice restaurant.
- Restaurant and Bakery around the accommodation is good
- Incredible place, very simply equipped. Hidden in mountains – 100% recommended:) Great strategic place for trips
- The room was clean, easy equipped. due to quiet hours from 23,00 quiet at night. the breakfast was great.
- The location is amazing. Very peaceful and serene. Visiting the Basilica before the bus crowds arrived was a bonus. The rooms are simple, clean and comforable.
Finca Hotel Es Castell
Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, each air-conditioned room at Finca Hotel Es Castell includes free WiFi, a wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.At Finca Hotel Es Castell you will find a shared lounge, games room and luggage storage. There is also a shared tennis court available within the property grounds.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.This country house is 31 mi from Palma de Mallorca Airport.
Room with terrace very nice.
Very friendly and nice staff.
Breakfast very good.
We both agreed this was the nicest hotel we’ve ever stayed in. A peaceful oasis, unpretentious quality rustic style, wonderful staff, amazing fresh buffet breakfast with loads of choice every morning. Dinner on the roof terrace an amazing way to end each day. I let them know I was pregnant before arriving given dinner is based on a set menu each night and they altered my dishes without me even mentioning it again, each alternative I had was lovely.
Lovely pool with fantastic views and pretty gardens to relax and listen to nature. Uncrowded feel given the small number of rooms and guests. Staff always available to contact via a walkie talkie in reception so no issues over this as has been previously menioned in older reviews. Tranquil and peaceful holiday which we loved. Thank you to all at es castell.
- Utterly charming property in a beautiful setting. Perfect!
- It was a great place to stay, nice staff, no noise, magnificent location, and great view over the countryside and hilltop villages.
- Very friendly catering cleaning staff though only saw reception staff on arrival.
- Room with terrace very nice.
Hotel Sa Roqueta Can Picafort
Simply decorated, each room features a flat-screen satellite TV, wardrobe and desk. They all come with a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided and a safe is available at an extra cost.The restaurant and the bars inside the property serve traditional Mallorcan dishes and a welcome pack, including traditional food or drink is provided upon arrival.Set in the north-east of Mallorca, on Alcudía Bay, Hotel Sa Roqueta is 10 minutes’ drive from the small village of Santa Margalida. Buses to Palma leave from a bus stop located 350 feet away and you can drive to Palma de Mallorca Airport in 50 minutes. Bike and car rentals are available at the reception.
Hey People two stars on Są Roquetta is only because is no lift and no full 24hour service
This hotel is better than not one four star
Hotel is 5 meter to beach !!!
Is small hotel so is very quiet !!!
Antonina lady from Reception is amazing help me any time
From my experience on different hotel on Sa Roquetta is best beds, very comfortable.
Cleaning is everyday
Towel change everyday
Breakfast for my and my wife is good
You have choice for a make sandwich with salami ham cheese tomato
But remember you breakfast is on bottom restaurant is no on hotel Sa roquetta so if you have problem with you breakfast claim to restaurant hotel only pay for you breakfast, as I said breakfast for my and my wife is ok we left the restaurants full no hungry
But maybe restaurant need give more vegetables no only tomato
We comeback to this hotel 100%
Bart and Malwina room 7
- Brilliant hotel with amazing beach view. We would stay there again!
- Nice hotel, really friendly staff, perfect location! would recommend it a lot! breakfast was rather small but very fresh and everything you need. Fresh and really delicious coffee.
- The hotel receptionist was lovely very welcoming and friendly room had a great view and excellent location
- Great location. “Public parking for free on the street” actually worked and we could park very close to the hotel every day. Very friendly and helpful staff. We got rooms with seaview and it was definitely worth it.
- Hey People two stars on Są Roquetta is only because is no lift and no full 24hour service
Fonda Llabrés Boutique Hotel
Fitted with parquet flooring, all rooms at the Fonda Llabrés come with a private bathroom.The Fonda Llabrés’ restaurant serves a mixture of Mallorcan, Spanish and international food. There is also a bar serving drinks and snacks throughout the day; and a breakfast including coffee or hot beverages and croissant or homemade pastries is served every morning.Alcúdia’s port is 5 minutes’ drive from the guest house, and you can drive to S’Albufera Nature Reserve in 10 minutes. Palma Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Fantastic central location. Lovely brand new room. Wonderful shower
- Room was clean and spacious. Bathroom was poor. Very small and cramped. Location was excellent.
- THE STAFF VERY KIND WHEN I NEED SOMETHING EXTRA FROM THEM
Restaurants personal welcomed us though they were very busy.They are amazing and earn all the compliments. The owner only is there in morgning.He helped us losing some problems with the room fast and professionaly.
Really nice with roofterrace on 2th floor, we used to eat our breakfast there.
Good functionable aircondition and sink in the room.
Situation of hostel is in the middle of the old town with lots of restaurant, very lifly.
Free Wifi which I used for working on my laptop.
Restaurant offers breakfast and good meals, open every day from 07:30 – 23:00.
If the hostel will be renovated we definetely come back.
Hotel is located in authentic house in the center of old town. There is good restaurant on the first floor. Fish in honey sauce was delicious.
Room was well decorated and cozy, like on photos. There is solarium on the hotel roof with good view.
Parking, cabstand and bus stop are in walking distance from hotel. Port de Alcudia beach is 5 minutes drive from hotel or 10 minutes by bus.
We really enjoyed Alcudia old town in the morning and evening, without the tourists.
Hostal Brisa Marina
Each room has a TV, safe and a mini-bar. There is a desk and a wardrobe, and the private bathroom comes with toiletries. Some rooms feature a furnished terrace with sea views.There is a concierge service and you can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk. S’Albufera Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away and you can reach Palma Airport in 40 minutes.
- Our room was as expected from the pictures. The view over the marina is sublime. This was the reason we made the reservation in the first place and it was a great decision. We didn’t meet with the staff at check in but they provided us clear instructions on how to get the key. They also gave us a welcome drink and 10% off when eating at the restaurant Bellavista(where the main entrance is). We would definitely stay here again.
– amazing view on Alcudia harbour
– walking distance (5-7 minutes) to the beach
– great restaurant Bella Vista cooperating with the hotel and discount
– little balcony to enjoy island views
– 2 minutes to cruising station to enjoy Alcudia see trips
- location is excellent for beach and restaurants, bars etc. ladies at reception were very nice and helpful.
- Perfect location in Puerto Alcudia, right in front of the marina. Great view from the balcony. The rooms are small but clean. Good value for the price we paid. The restaurant under the hotel is very good and you have a discount when you stay at this hotel.
- The veiw in the hotel room was beuitful and it was comfortable room staff were lovely and resterant was so good just down the stairs veiw were great and food was lovely so relaxing just looking out at he port and the sea so much going on seat and watch the world go by lovely
Finca caballo blanco
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Finca caballo blanco has an outdoor pool.Palma de Mallorca is 21 miles from the accommodation. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 16 miles away.
- amazing stay ! Nice hosts and an incredible location…A really recommended place !
- Surrounded by nature. Plenty of horses. The lady is extremely nice and helpful.
We just arrived home after 8 fantastic days in Finca Caballo Blanco, and this was one of these holidays, which we didn’t want to end!
This place is a little paradise in Mallorca, and we will for sure be back!
The owners are SO friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere in Finca Caballo Blanco makes you feel a part of the family!
The apartment was so nice and cozy, with a little kitchen and a very nice bathroom – everything in very good condition. The kitchen was equipped with everything we needed for preparing our meals. Every morning we started the day watching the green garden and the horses from the window in the sleeping room – what a fantastic start of the day:-)
And did I mention the pool area? It is fantastic with really good sun beds, places in the sun and places in the shadow if needed. And a table and chairs if you want to eat by the pool – perfect! The pool is very clean and has a really good size for both kids and adults.
- Sehr nette und unkomplizierte Unterkunft. Wir wurden herzlich aufgenommen und das Frühstück war sehr lecker.
- Contesto bellissimo, immerso nella natura. Ben curato e tenuto. Grande amore per gli animali, affettuosi ed educati.
Ca Na Carme Alaronera
The house offers accommodations with a kitchen, a satellite TV and 2 bedrooms. The house also features a bathroom with a bath and a bidet, and an en-suite toilet.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 21 mi from the house.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Ca’n Tiu
Each room at Hostal Ca’n Tiu has bright décor, heating and air conditioning. There is a TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer mountain views. Towels, a hairdryer, and free toiletries are available with no extra charge.The property offers a microwave, coffee machine, toaster, and electric kettle to all guests during breakfast hours, free of charge. Alaró has an ideal setting for hiking and horse riding. Picnics can be prepared on request, and there are various restaurants and cafés in the surrounding streets.Sóller and its beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Palma and its airport are approximately 19 mi away.
- Lovely boutique hotel in a perfect location. Owners are incredibly helpful and friendly, the rooms are clean and comfortable (lots of hangers in the wardrobe which is a plus for me!). We ate breakfast out as my husband likes something hot but have sampled the breakfast on a previous stay and it was delicious. This was our third stay and we would definitely come back.
No reception in the evening, keys have found by window in reception,
nice clean room, good for price
enought place in room for 3 person
- Staff very friendly. Perfect location in the center of the island.
- Really sweet, clean guesthouse in the perfect location for exploring Alaro – 30 seconds walk to the main square! Would recommend and definitely stay again.
- Great host. Plenty to eat for breakfast. Comfortable beds
Hostal Vista Alegre By Eurotels
The rooms at the Hostal Vista Alegre feature tiled floors and simple décor. Some rooms come with a private balcony with views of the seafront promenade.Staff at the Vista Alegre’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Mallorca. S’Albufereta is just 10 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to the Roman remains of Pollentia in 5 minutes.
- Nice People. Priceworthy. Great location right spot on Porto d’ Alcudia
- The price and location of the hostel are perfect. Port d‘Alcudia and the beach are nearby. Great restaurants, bars, supermarkets and nightlife.
- Had a vary plesent stay and it was vary central spot in Alcudia port
- The price for the location is exceptional. The view from the balcony was outstanding. The Hostal is old-school, where the owner was brilliant at local knowledge – suggested walks, restaurants, excursions; and was keen to hear about my day.
- Arrived late in the evening and room key was waiting for us to collect inside as advised. Room very clean and serviced regularly with an excellent hot shower. Situation of hotel facing the marina very pleasant and convenient for bars, restaurants, tourist office, bus stops etc
Top Guest Houses In Llubí Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Llubí Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Llubí Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Llubí Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!