10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lloseta Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Lloseta Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lloseta Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lloseta Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lloseta Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lloseta Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lloseta Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lloseta Majorca:
Hostal Ca’n Tiu
Each room at Hostal Ca’n Tiu has bright décor, heating and air conditioning. There is a TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer mountain views. Towels, a hairdryer, and free toiletries are available with no extra charge.The property offers a microwave, coffee machine, toaster, and electric kettle to all guests during breakfast hours, free of charge. Alaró has an ideal setting for hiking and horse riding. Picnics can be prepared on request, and there are various restaurants and cafés in the surrounding streets.Sóller and its beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Palma and its airport are approximately 19 mi away.
- Lovely boutique hotel in a perfect location. Owners are incredibly helpful and friendly, the rooms are clean and comfortable (lots of hangers in the wardrobe which is a plus for me!). We ate breakfast out as my husband likes something hot but have sampled the breakfast on a previous stay and it was delicious. This was our third stay and we would definitely come back.
No reception in the evening, keys have found by window in reception,
nice clean room, good for price
enought place in room for 3 person
- Staff very friendly. Perfect location in the center of the island.
- Really sweet, clean guesthouse in the perfect location for exploring Alaro – 30 seconds walk to the main square! Would recommend and definitely stay again.
- Great host. Plenty to eat for breakfast. Comfortable beds
Finca Hotel Es Castell
Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, each air-conditioned room at Finca Hotel Es Castell includes free WiFi, a wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.At Finca Hotel Es Castell you will find a shared lounge, games room and luggage storage. There is also a shared tennis court available within the property grounds.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.This country house is 31 mi from Palma de Mallorca Airport.
Room with terrace very nice.
Very friendly and nice staff.
Breakfast very good.
We both agreed this was the nicest hotel we’ve ever stayed in. A peaceful oasis, unpretentious quality rustic style, wonderful staff, amazing fresh buffet breakfast with loads of choice every morning. Dinner on the roof terrace an amazing way to end each day. I let them know I was pregnant before arriving given dinner is based on a set menu each night and they altered my dishes without me even mentioning it again, each alternative I had was lovely.
Lovely pool with fantastic views and pretty gardens to relax and listen to nature. Uncrowded feel given the small number of rooms and guests. Staff always available to contact via a walkie talkie in reception so no issues over this as has been previously menioned in older reviews. Tranquil and peaceful holiday which we loved. Thank you to all at es castell.
- Utterly charming property in a beautiful setting. Perfect!
- It was a great place to stay, nice staff, no noise, magnificent location, and great view over the countryside and hilltop villages.
- Very friendly catering cleaning staff though only saw reception staff on arrival.
- Room with terrace very nice.
Santuari de Lluc
The rooms at the Santuari de Lluc feature tiled floors and dark wood furniture. Many have great views of the mountains or the sanctuary.The Santuari’s 3 restaurants serve Mallorcan food and specialize in roast lamb. There are also an outdoor pool, 2 bars and a café with a children’s playground.The Tramuntana Mountains are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and provide an ideal setting for hiking. The Sanctuary is 30 minutes’ drive from Alcúdia’s beaches, while Palma Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- Beautiful location. Very clean and big room. Quiet surrounding. Own kitchen and bathroom with all things u need to have a pleasent stay. Even cleaning soap for the dishes. Nice restaurant.
- Restaurant and Bakery around the accommodation is good
- Incredible place, very simply equipped. Hidden in mountains – 100% recommended:) Great strategic place for trips
- The room was clean, easy equipped. due to quiet hours from 23,00 quiet at night. the breakfast was great.
- The location is amazing. Very peaceful and serene. Visiting the Basilica before the bus crowds arrived was a bonus. The rooms are simple, clean and comforable.
Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Costitx, like cycling.Palma de Mallorca is 17 miles from Casa Galileo. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Spotless clean, excellent location, newly renovated, fast wifi, well decorated.
- Helpful staff, nice coffee and bakery accross the street.
- the quality and taste in the restoration of a beautiful building in the middle of the town. Very quiet yet centrally located. The rooms are beautiful and very clean
- In the center, at small market place, nice breakfast at small backery
- Lovely little property right in the centre of the village. Very modern decor and spotlessly clean. We stayed in room 4 which didn’t have a bathroom but there was a lovely large bathroom right opposite so wouldn’t hesitate to book this room again.
Ca Na Carme Alaronera
The house offers accommodations with a kitchen, a satellite TV and 2 bedrooms. The house also features a bathroom with a bath and a bidet, and an en-suite toilet.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 21 mi from the house.
No reviews yet.
Finca Es Cabas
Free WiFi is available in public areas and all rooms include heating and a flat-screen TV. Each also has a wardrobe, sofa, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property features a tennis court and offers massages. There is a shared lounge and a shared kitchen.Palma de Mallorca and its beaches are within a 20-minute drive from Finca Es Cabas. Palma de Mallorca Airport can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
- Fantastic finca with lovely animals and options for hiking on the estate offering superb views. Awesomely decorated rooms with distinctive taste.
If you’re looking for the ultimate relaxing getaway in the most beautiful setting then this is the place to go. Maria the host is wonderful and welcoming, you have so much space to enjoy and relax and you barely see a soul.
The building is stunning, traditional meets modern for the ultimate luxury indulgence. I can’t recommend this place enough! The photos don’t even start to do this place justice – you won’t want to leave.
- Mi è piaciuto tutto di questo posto, dall’arrivo alla partenza!! Tutto ottimo, nulla di negativo. È andato oltre alle mie aspettative e quelle del mio compagno
- Sehr schöne Finca in ruhiger Lage! Tolles Pool! Sehr freundliche Gastgeber! Wer spanischen Lifestyle sucht ist hier richtig – fernab von Trubel und Hektik in entspannter Atmosphäre zwischen Olivenhainen und Orangenbäu
Finca magnifique, jardins immenses, possibilité de se balader dans le domaine (avec les vaches et les ânes), piscine extérieur très grande avec transats. Multiples tables et chaises longues dans les jardins pour varier les pauses.
Chambre très grande et belle, lit immense et très confortable, salle de bain immense avec baignoire, double vasques et miroir géant. L’ensemble parfaitement propre.
Personnel très sympa et très accueillant. Tout est fait pour se relaxer et se sentir bien. Rien à redire c’était parfait !
A 20 25 minutes de Palma !
At the guest house, all rooms include a desk. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while selected rooms have mountain views. Guest rooms include a wardrobe.Guests can make use of the shared kitchen for breakfast.Palma de Mallorca is 14 mi from LOFT1882, while Alcudia is 22 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 16 mi from the accommodations.
This property was perfect! Located very centrally to Soller village, it is an elegantly renovated building.
The back garden is perfect to have a your breakfast in the morning.
The highlight is the very welcome host who makes you feel most welcome and at home!
I would totally recommend this property if you want to visit Soller!
- LOFT 1882 is a beautiful home to be in and the owners are more than welcome and helpful . Had an excellent time . Fabio and his wife are extremely warm as hosts and I am more than happy to recommend their home as an option to stay in . Extremely beautiful home and would definitely come back to them next time we visit Soller .
Everything. It’s that simple. Everything went smooth and the place is beautiful. We had access to a very nice kitchen and dining room. It was nice to have since we could bring take away food and relax after a big day of visiting and biking. They also have a small garden where you can chill.
English is not my first language and my words won’t be enough to express my pleasure of staying there. The owners were very welcoming and helped us to move around the city, what to visit and such.
We thought we were not at the right place since the price we paid was very good versus the high quality of place we could stay in.
They also have access to an underground garage and in my opinion, you should take it (6 euros or something) since the roads are very narrow and you don’t want anything to happens to your rental car. You can walk to most places anyways.
- The LOFT is a wonderful home with delightful hosts. The house conversion is one of excellent quality, and the owners could not have been more welcoming or helpful. We hope to return at some point in the future. Soller is terrific location set within the mountains, yet with easy access to the Port and beaches. Great choice of restaurants and bars to relax and while away the hours both during the day and evening.
- The owners were very friendly and the property was well appointed
- This property was perfect! Located very centrally to Soller village, it is an elegantly renovated building.
At the guest house, the rooms are fitted with a desk and a flat-screen TV with Netflix. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The units come with a seating area.Palma de Mallorca is 14 mi from SólleRooms, while Alcudia is 22 mi from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 15 mi away.
- Excellent location and a little different from a hotel or B&B. Courtyard garden was wonderful to sit in and enjoy peace and quiet.
- This is a gem of a hotel with nice rooms and a peaceful indoor garden. The staff are really nice, too.
- Central location, Rooms are huge and very comfortable, Outside sitting area is lovely and relaxing! Would definitely recommend!
- Great location right in the centre. Friendly staff. They did 2 loads of washing for me at no fee, and my whites were sparkling clean. Very clean modern facilities in a beautiful old Spanish 3 story building. Wifi isn’t great but only on the top floor, everywhere else works perfectly. Will definitely stay again.
The location was nice and the room was tiny and comfy
Room cleaning service everyday is quite thoughtful and different from other department hotels.
Sóller itself is a wonderful travel destination. Aires de Japón and Luna 36 were my favourite restaurants.
All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Each room has air conditioning, and some units at La Luna have a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.Palma de Mallorca is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Alcudia is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 16 miles from La Luna.
- The Studio had a view, nice kitchen, terrase, washingmaschine and tumbler.
- The owner was very nice and resolved a problem we had on his own initiative. Thanks! 😉
- Francois was very helpful and hospitable. He made sure we had everything we needed (we did ask for extra blankets and heating and he sorted it out straight away). We had all top floor to ourselves.
- ruhige Lage in direkter Nähe zum Zentrum in einem alten, stilvoll eingerichteten Stadthaus
- Tips für Abendessen und Frühstück! Kontaktaufnahme vor Anreise per WhatsApp.
Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Casa Margarita features free WiFi.Guests can benefit from breakfast à la carte in Hotel La Vila, which is just 2 minutes away from Casa Margarita.Alcudia is 22 mi from Casa Margarita, while Magaluf is 20 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 15 mi from the property.
- Location is perfect. Comparing with prices for accomodation in this area, this was really cheap and we had our own room. The bathroom was shared with two or three other rooms but was clean and supplied with towels and soaps.
- Location is lovely, but hot water was not available in the evening.
This property is the dirtiest place I have ever stayed. The bed could have walked out of the door by itself with whatever was living in the matress the shower curtain was black as was the rest of the bathroom, rags for towels, dirt everywhere. Wardrobes
& draws you could not open, I could go on, any hotel site should not advertise this place, as I think they have a duty of care to their clients, & I would not put my dog in this place, never mind pay £69 per night for the privilege.
- Old charming building, central heating winter time, good location since it is few steps from railway station. Bathroom on corridor worked well to our purposes.
- Casa Margerita was centrally located. The room was clean.
Top Guest Houses In Lloseta Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lloseta Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lloseta Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lloseta Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!