10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lloret de Mar Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lloret de Mar Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lloret de Mar Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lloret de Mar Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lloret de Mar Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lloret de Mar Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lloret de Mar Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lloret De Mar Catalonia:
Pensió El Molí
Air-conditioned rooms at Pensió El Molí feature bright decor, parquet floors and functional furniture. All include a plasma TV, desk and a private bathroom. Rooms can also be cleaned until late afternoon so you can enjoy a longer stay in bed. A safety deposit box is available upon request and for a surcharge. A hairdryer is available at the reception.The property has its own bar serving regional and international wines and beers and traditional tapas. The resort’s lively bars, restaurants and nightclubs are within 5 minutes’ walk.There are several activities available in the resort from go-karting to scuba diving. Water World Water Park is 8 minutes’ walk away, while the Gnomo Park Theme Park is 5 minutes’ drive away.El Molí is 19 mi from Girona Airport and 15 minutes’ drive from Tossa de Mar. You can reach Barcelona by car in 1 hour.
- Perfect location. -near the beach and main part of town
- It is an excellent hotel to stay in Lloret for the rest – near there are a lot of different shops, souvenirs, supermarket. It is really take 5 minutes to walk to the beach and 7 minutes to the bus station. The every day cleaning service was really good. Very comfortable bed with pillows and cozy room. This is one of the busiest street in the city – so, will suit for people who do not react on the noise. And for the last, thanks so much for the owners – they was so friendly and helpful! It was really pleasure to stay here on 10 nights.
- The pillow was comfortable. Rooms cleaned every day.
-staff super friendly
-rooms very big and clean enough
- Very clean room, very friendly staff, near the beach
Each room at the Mary Hostal has wooden flooring and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a small balcony. Safes are available to rent.The Mary’s restaurant serves a variety of sandwiches, hot meals and a daily set menu. You can also find many restaurants in the surrounding area.The Mary Guest House is set in central Lloret, just 650 feet from the resort’s popular discos and bars. Lloret Bus Station is 350 feet away and offers regular services to Girona Airport and Barcelona.
- The hostess was very helpful,the room was very clean and comfy
- The owner was brilliant nothing was to much trouble the bar was good and the location was great
- The owners were very friendly and let us leave the bagpacks at the hostel even after check-out, which really saved us! Also the location was very quiet considering Lloret is rather a lively town and a party&disco place.
- Everything in the hostal was great: location is perfect, it’s in short walking distance from the bus station and beach, room is so cosy and clean. And staff is amazing, kind and very helpful. I’ll definitely stay in this property again.
- Everything. The owner was very friendly and generous. She let us keep our bike on her own private garage. She make us feel like we were a family on our stay. She also let us change our room on the second night cause the first one was a bit noisy. Her staff at the Bar was also fabulous, Javi & Paola treated us incredibly nicely, they make our stay very special. We became friends!! The food was so tasty, and the drinks awesome too. Great coffee, super tasty food and the greatest atmosphere i ever experienced. Highly recommended. Very good location and amazing staff!!!
Featuring free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, and air conditioning/heating, all of the modern rooms feature a minimalist style including wooden floors and mood lighting. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and free toiletries. Guests can also rent a laptop safe, and towels and bed linen are included in the room.Guests can enjoy Japanese dinner in Natsumi restaurant, located in the same building. The building’s electricity is provided from renewable energy sources.Less than 5 minutes’ walk away you will find a selection of bars, restaurants and night clubs, and the marina is 350 feet away.The Ribas offers parking for a supplement and Lloret Bus Station is 10 minutes’ walk away. Girona is 40 minutes’ drive while Barcelona is 1 hour drive away.
- Everything was perfect, close to the center, quiet and comfortable
- Excellent location. Eproximately 2 min. walking distance from beach. Great stuff. Comfortable rooms. Everything clean and shiny. Going to visit again. Recommend to everyone.
- Rooms being cleaned every single day, very friendly personal, beach is just 2 minutes from hostal. All in all, best quality for the price!
- Very good place for visit Lloret de Mar. 5 min from the beach, bars and restaurants. Clean and comfy familly room!! Staff very frendly. We’ll back there for sure!
- The location is perfecto, 3 min walk to the beach,
Hostal Santa Ana
The guest house has a TV lounge and a bar. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about the area. They also offer luggage storage and a safety deposit box.Hostal Santa Ana serves gluten-free breakfast on request and Lloret de Mar offers a wide range of dining options and shops. It also has a vibrant nightlife with many nightclubs on offer.Buses to Barcelona leave from Lloret de Mar Bus Station, 1,300 feet from Hostal Santa Ana. Barcelona is around an hour’s drive away.
It is near to the club I visit daily, cheap and very friendly staff. My room is comfortable and I have everything
- The staff went out of their ways to make us feel at home, give advice, answer our questions, smile, lend us cutlery, bottle opener and let us stay in the room after the check in time, so we could enjoy our time in LLoret more. ? We highly recommend this hotel!
- Exelent location. Great stuff and good breakfast. Nice balcony on most of the rooms where you can seat and chat with other people from other balconies.
- For the price is pretty good. Room is light, close to everything in the town.
- The staff was friendly, the location is 7 min walk from the main beach and from a bus station. A Mecrandona supermarket is even closer. Rooms were cleaned everyday and towels were changed. A balcony is a bonus too. For those who cares, wifi was for free and fast
- It is near to the club I visit daily, cheap and very friendly staff. My room is comfortable and I have everything
Pensión El Amigo
Rooms at Pension El Amigo are simply decorated. They have a work desk and a private bathroom with a shower and amenities. Some rooms come with a balcony. Safe and Internet access are available at an extra cost.Pension El Amigo is located close to Lloret de Mar´s shopping area and seafront promenade, where there are many bars, clubs and restaurants. Activities on offer nearby include hiking, snorkeling, diving and mountain-biking.El Amigo is located 15 minutes’ walk from Lloret de Mar Casino and the town’s port.Barcelona can be reached in just over an hour by train and Girona Airport is a 45-minutes by bus. Regular airport busses leave from a bus stop located just 2,800 feet away.
- was very closed to the beach, the room was clean enough, the bed was comfy. It’s a nice staying at a good price
- Really close to the beach, friendly staff, towels changed every day, clean room and building
The place is nice great location value for money and the staff and the cleaners top people
Fresh towels everyday thank you all
- Rooms were cleaned very well, every day towels were changed.
This lovely typical ‘pension’ is literally only a few steps away from shops, restaurants and a buzzy sea front.
It does what it says on the tin : fairly good sized rooms, clean and comfortable; friendly staff willing to make your stay as comfortable as possible. My room temperature was cool, despite the heat and not having A/C.
Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, each room comes with a dresser. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and bathtub.Breakfast is available in the dining room at Hostal Julieta. There is also a bar.Luggage storage is offered and there is a safe at the front desk for guest use. A laundry and ironing service is available for an extra charge.
- The hosts were absolutely fantastic, very welcoming and lovely. Highly recommend for a cheap stay!
- Clean.friendly.value for money.have stayed there before and will again.
- Very helpful staff. Very clean room. Good location, 5 minutes walk to the sea. Good breakfast. We were allowed to stay in the room for half a day free of charge. Good place for your holidays!
- The host was quite courteous. Though she didn’t know English but it wasn’t difficult communicating with her. Nice room, quite clean. The location was also great, 5 mins walk to the main street and bus stand. Also, a very nice terrace.
- The stuff was super friendly. They provided everything.
Hostal Vila del Mar
The air-conditioned rooms at the Hostal Vila del Mar come with flat-screen satellite TV with international channels and a private balcony. Each one has a private bathroom with hairdryer.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do on the Costa Brava. There is a variety of shops, bars and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house.Lloret de Mar is easily accessible from the AP7 Motorway. You can drive to central Barcelona in around an hour.
THE LOCATION OF THIS HOSTEL IS JUST PERFECT
NEAR THE BEACH AND THE SHOPS.
Perfect location, price and quality balance and good breakfast.
Beach just maybe 50 m
Perfect location for going out and for the beach.
Big clean rooms with comfy beds.
Great value for money
- Hotel was very clean and located in a very good position. Rooms cleaned and fresh towels every day.
roof with a swimmingpool.
- THE LOCATION OF THIS HOSTEL IS JUST PERFECT
Pension El Ciervo
At Pension El Ciervo you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk.There are many shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets. You can also find various nightclubs nearby.Barcelona is a 55-minute drive from Lloret de Mar. There are many beautiful towns along the Costa Brava coastline.
- I stayed in a single room for a week. I liked the privacy and having my own bathroom for the price of a shared room in a hostel. Location is excellent, close to the stores, Mercadonna, the beach, the old town. Breakfast was nice, included bread, ham, chease, fruit, yogurts, cereal, hot drinks, etc. But the best part are the hosts. So attentive, nice, helpful, friendly, fun to talk to. Very sincere hospitality. Me staying alone, I felt at home.
- The whole staff: the owner Pedro, his daughter and the roommaid. The breakfast is more than well. Quick wifi.
- I really liked the stuff, they were really helpful and very cheerful. They also cleaned every day which is very valuable in Spain, especially for the price of the room. I really liked the location and if going to Llorret de Mar I will absolutely visit this accommodation. Thank you very much for taking care of us during our holidays.
– nice host Pedro
– you can take sunshade umbrellas to the beach from the hotel
– the quality meets the price
- The owner was very kind. He helped us with informations, recommendations and he gave us even umbrellas for the beach. Clean and quite location. 5 minutes walking to the beach, station and old city centre.
Hostal Magnolia is located in a quiet area of Lloret de Mar, on the Costa Brava. Lloret Castle is 1,650 feet away. There are also various shops and lively bars within a 10-minute walk.The Magnolia’s restaurant serves regional cuisine for breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy meals outside on the patio, surround by flowers and plants. There are also on-site barbecue facilities.Each simple room at the guest house has tiled floors and wooden furniture. All rooms have a private bathroom, and some have a balcony.
WiFi was great! great staff and food and great location?
Everyone extremely friendly including other holiday makers staying there!
- Friendliness of staff was amazing 2nd stay will be back Bar good fun most people return guests and all nationalities friendly
- Staff is perfect and helpful, food is amazing at their local restaurant, very nice place to stay.
- Hostal Magnolia is the best place to stay in Lloret de Mar! The staff is friendly, helpful and easy going! Our room was clean and with a great view. The location is just perfect – 3 min walk to the beach. Great pool. Tasty breakfast. Definitely will return to this hostal again. Muchas gracias!
- The staff was adorable, location was very good, room was clean and the balcony was spacious.
- WiFi was great! great staff and food and great location?
Hostal San Carlos
Rooms have functional décor and come with a wardrobe, a free safe and a private bathroom with shower. Bed linen and towels are included.At Hostal San Carlos you will find a 24-hour front desk and a bar, as well as a shared lounge. Tourist information can be provided.There are restaurants, bars and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property. Lloret Bus Station is 1,500 feet away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 1 hour by car.
- It was basic but clean good value and really pleasant staff
- nice and clean the staff were friendly and they gave you a free safety deposit box.
- Honestly can’t complain for that price, I have stayed in 2 hostels before and I didn’t even wanna get under the covers or in the showers because it was so gross. This one was very clean and tidy, we actually had cleaners come in a couple times when we weren’t there too. Staff are so lovely even had a laugh with them and taught the guy how to make English tea bless him! There’s a bar, sofas, tv, and a pool table which is rare for a cheap hostel. Some of my friends stayed in higher star hotels which were much worse! We even had a balcony!
- Good location with friendly staff. Refundable safe deposit
- Location is good in the citycenter and close to see
Top Guest Houses In Lloret De Mar Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lloret de Mar Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lloret de Mar Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lloret de Mar Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!