10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lloreda Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Lloreda Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lloreda Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lloreda Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lloreda Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lloreda Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lloreda Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lloreda Asturias:
Certain units have a seating area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property. A barbecue is available under request.Guests will find a bus stop right outside of the property. Cangas de Onís is 28 mi from Villa Carmen, while Avilés is 15 mi from the property. Asturias Airport is 21 mi away.
- Cheap accommodation, not too difficult to get to but you need a taxi to get you to the centre
- Que nos pudimos alojar 6 personas en una misma habitacion y con espacio.
- Buen alojamiento para descansar,dormir y un jardín amplio para poder tomar el sol y leer un libro.El dueño muy atento y amable, siempre dispuesto ayudarte y asesorarte que hacer, que ir a haber y dónde comer.Las habitaciones muy limpias,el ajuar nuevo,a un paso de Gijón,sitio donde dejar el coche aparcado y parada de autobús en la misma puerta.Sin duda un buen alojamiento donde te tratan bien y tienes un trato cercano, sin duda un sitio que ay que conocer.
- Creiamos que por el precio nos habimos equivocado al elegirlo… Demasido barato… Pero en realidad la relacion calidad precio es genial, un sitio humilde peronlimpio, y Juan el propietario es encantdor y mas que atento! Tranquilidad silencio y respecto. Muy bien.
- He estado muy a gusto, el dueño muy atento y amable, todo muy limpio, tienen un amplio jardin,el sitio es muy tranquilo y está cerca de la playa,tienen la parada de autobús en la misma puerta, sin lugar a dudas cuando vuelva a Gijón iré a este alojamiento buen servicio, buena limpieza,buena ubicación y buen precio.
Hostel Costa Gijon
Each room here will provide you with a TV and cable channels. You can enjoy city view from the room.You can find bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the guest house.The guest house is 1.2 mi from Poniente Beach and 0.7 mi from San Lorenzo Beach. Asturias Airport is 27 mi away.
- Friendly woman at the reception. The room was enormous and very clean and comfortable. It’s a short walk to the beach promenade.
- The lady at the reception was very friendly and helpful. Most valuable for us was the possibility to leave our car to an underground garage, which had a dedicated lot with enough space around. The distance to Gijon old town was also reasonable, about 2 kilometers. The beach is impressive when the waves are high, like in the morning when we left.
- Good location near Playa de San Lorenzo and Parque de Isabel Catolica.
- The lady at the reception was super friendly and welcoming. Parking is accross the street in an underground facility for which we had the keys so it was very easy and practical. Room is spacious even though it’s a shared room (7 beds) and it has a private bathroom with a very good shower and also 2 balconies. Location is great, next to shops, restaurants, park, etc. We didn’t have the breakfast but the lady at the reception said it was really worth trying, and we believe her 🙂
- The location just a short walk to the beach, restaurants, groceries, post office. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Double rooms at this property feature wooden floors and modern décor. They come with a wardrobe, desk, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms feature exposed stone walls and wooden beams.There is a tour desk where you can get information about the area and CimaVilla Rooms also offers luggage storage.Poniente Beach is 15 minutes’ walk away and the lively Cimadevilla area is 5 minutes’ walk away. Cerro de Santa Catalina is 1,300 feet away. A 30-minute drive will take you to Asturias Airport.
- Location excellent. Historic area with little streets. Lovely pub restaurant just over the road. Quiet.
- Excellent location, fantastic staff. Very clean, relaxed feel to the property. Surprisingly quiet considering the proximity to bars/nightlife.
- large comfortable room and everything works well. Staff ( when seen ) friendly and informative thankfully nacho’s english much better than our spanish. Star of the show was Gijon itself – not a whole lot to see but never been to a more exuberant yet friendly clean and safe -feeling place.
Great location in the old city. Quick walk to the local restaurants and bars, quick walk to the beaches. About a 15-20min easy walk from the ALSA bus stop.
Lovely decorated rooms. Nice shower, especially on 3rd floor with the natural lighting.
- Excellent location for seeing Gijón on foot! Very comfortable rooms and extremely helpful staff. A delight at Christmas, with charming decorations.
Hostel Gijón Centro
Housed in a building dated from 1932, all rooms are on the first floor and come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower.Campo Valdés Roman Baths is 1,000 feet from Hostel Gijón Centro. Asturias Airport is 19 mi from the property.
This was a lovey simple hotel in the very centre of Gijón. It was basic but very comfortable and the beds felt luxurious. We were met by the owner who was lovely and gave us some good recommendations which we enjoyed.
All amenities provided of good standard (towels, soap, shower gel) great value for money!
- The owner was super friendly and recommended us a plenty of local restaurants
- Small balcony in our room gave us an extra dimension.
- We can not recommend this hostel highly enough it was simply superb . The welcome was delightful recommendations of places to eat absolutely spot on . The location could not be better . If looking for a place to stop in gijon it cannot be bettered . Incredible value for money lovely comfy beds and spotless . Do not be put off by the exterior it has nothing to do with interior .
- The room is very clean. The bed very comfortable. Nice stuff. Good location. Cheap.
- This was a lovey simple hotel in the very centre of Gijón. It was basic but very comfortable and the beds felt luxurious. We were met by the owner who was lovely and gave us some good recommendations which we enjoyed.
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Certain rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher. Guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.You can play darts at Boogalow.Mayor Plaza, Gijon is 1,200 feet from the accommodation, while Gijón Bus Station is 2,100 feet away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 19 miles from Boogalow.
- The location was excellent, the sea view is spectacular! The hostel has a very homey feeling, and the breakfast snacks available for guests are a great idea. Home-made cake and cookies were the cherry on top!
- The location and the view is just amazing, very good value for the price.
- New fresh hostel/guest house. Super clean, nice comfortable rooms. Clean bathroom and shower. Beautiful view from rooms and lounge room. Sweet personal that make you feel at home. Great location. Breakfast included!
Best view over the ocean
Clean, comfy beds
Big bathroom with all types av toiletries
Big kitchen with different types as biscuits, coffee, juices, fruits, milk and so on
Nice living room
Close to the center, beach, shopping area and harbor
Lots of restaurants close by
- Fantastic location and spacious, clean and good value.
Hostal San Felix
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Mayor Plaza, Gijon is 2,100 feet from Hostal San Felix, while Campo Valdés Roman Baths is an 8-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
Bed is Good.
Shard toilet but wash basin is in room.
2chair is nice.
- Good location near the Camino and restaurants and supermarket.
- Limpieza muy buena del baño y en general de la habitación. Calefacción útil y cama adecuada.
- Habitación grande, limpia y camas muy cómodas. Hay parking cerca
Alojamiento perfecto para pasar un fin de semana.
Está cerca de prácticamente todo (Playa, zona de bares, supermercados…)
Nos guardaron las maletas hasta la hora en la que salia el bus. ¡Un detalle!
- Bed is Good.
Each room at the guest house has a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with a shower.At Pensión Albor you will find a bar; and several restaurants and supermarkets can be found within 3 minutes’ walk of the guest house.Pensión Albor is 1,650 feet from Poniente Beach. Asturias Airport is 19 mi away.
- A beautiful room, perfectly situated within close proximity to the centre of Cudillero. Very good value for money. Very clean.
- It has a good location, and the room was cheap and quite clean.
- Friendly reception lady. Explains everything in Spanish even if you do not understand Spanish.
- Perfect location. Nice big and comfortable room with big bathroom.
- The receptionist girl was awesomly sexy!!!!!!!!!!! She was hot like a pornstar!!!!!!!!!!!
Functional rooms at the Libertad have heating and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Staff at Hostal Libertad can provide tourist information, and the area is filled with restaurants and bars. Places of cultural interest such as the Railway Museum or the Revillagigedo Palace are withing walking distance.Oviedo is 19 mi away, while Cangas de Onís is 1 hour drive away. Public parking is available nearby at an extra cost.
- Great location, clean establishment with very friendly staff
- The location was good. The beds were comfortable and there were a lot of blankets and a nice TV.
- Perfect location, very big room which was clean and had a great bed. All worked well and well worth the money
- Located close to a central pedestrian shopping area. Modern and relatively clean.
- Lo que más nos gusto fue la cama y la intimidad que proporciona el hostal. Todo estaba impecable y el servicio de limpieza pasaba después de las 12h am, lo cual ofrece múltiples posibilidades. El personal un encanto, sobre todo Beatriz. La ducha era amplísima y todo el mobiliario renovado. En general nos gustó todo muchísimo. Si volvemos a Gijón, sin duda nos hospedaremos en el Hostal Libertad. Calidad-precio inmejorable. Cabe destacar también su ubicación, a un minuto de la calle Corrida y a 7 de la Playa de Poniente. Todo un acierto!!
Simply decorated, all heating rooms feature a flat-screen TV; and come with a private or shared bathroom with bathtub. Bed linen and towels are also provided.You can find a range of bars, supermarkets, and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house; and staff at reception can provide information about traditional Cider Routes, and pinchos around Gijón.Hostal Campoamor is 12 minutes’ walk to Gijón Train Station and Cimadevilla District is 0.6 mi away.
FOR WOMAN, LATE (NIGHT) ARRIVAL BY BUS/TRAIN.
I arrived Gijon over 21:00 by bus and worried about safety because I traveled alone. This hotel is very closed to the ALSA bus station and the train station as well, it is very good if you are a woman and traveled by yourself. Even late checked-in, the staffs welcomed. Additionally, access to the centre of city is good.
- The host was so incredibly nice it was really amazing! He offered me 2 glasses of sider upon arrival and woke me up at 6:30am so that I wouldn’t miss my flight! Love that guy.
- Good location, clean and good price, perfect for a couple of nights.
- Easy to find, really good location, very friendly staff. ¡Muchas gracias!
Welcomed with a glass of local cider & given choice of rooms – one with internal patio or one with balcony on to the street. Chose the latter.
Short walk to Railway Museum & city beaches.
- FOR WOMAN, LATE (NIGHT) ARRIVAL BY BUS/TRAIN.
Each room at the Plaza comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The accommodations has a common lounge with a sofa and free newspapers.Pensión Plaza has a 24-hour reception, and is 5 minutes by foot from main nightclubs, bars and restaurants. The harbor and the San Lorenzo beach are 0.6 mi away.Santa Catalina Hill is a 10-minute walk away, and it offers panoramic views of San Lorenzo Bay and the cliffs. Pensión Plaza is 25 mi from Asturias Airport.
- The room had all we needed and it was comfortable. The hostel was open 24 hours too.
- Very helpful and pretty receptionist.Answered all my questions and stored my luggage.
- The hostel was very central, clean and uber friendly staff.
- It’s a clean and safe bed, with clean bathroom and good shower…
Good location, cheap price, nice staff.
24 hour reception. Clean room.
Top Guest Houses In Lloreda Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lloreda Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lloreda Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lloreda Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!