10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Llorá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llorá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Llorá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llorá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llorá Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Llorá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Llorá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Llorá Catalonia:
Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day.Girona is 4.3 mi from Mas Gibert, while Roses is 29 mi from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 6.8 mi away.
Perfect overnight stop on journey from Spain to UK.
Beautifully renovated house full of character.
Hosts could not have been more friendly & welcoming.
There is a small restaurant 2 minutes walk for evening meal.
Fabulous place, it seems went out from an ancient tale.
Fantastic hosts! They made me feel not a simple guest, but a member of their family! I will come back!
- Lovely quiet place and very friendly owners. Recommend as a different experience to obvious hotels. Very clean.
- Absolutely perfect … the owners have made this a tranquil oasis. Super welcoming, beautiful bedroom, fantastic facilities and a wonderful breakfast. I would highly recommend.
Unexpected good service and atmosphere. We were surprised and happy in first minutes after arriving in this hotel.
Location: corner of small country side village (6km from Girona center) -amazing. Little bit hard to find, but worth to look for it.
Hotel: serving only one room in this hotel, owner goes to perfection. It is worth to go and take a look how different things can find a perfect place for them – like in painting. Room comes with romantic terrace, also well designed garden can be used.
Parking in theritory.
Breakfast simple but very very good served.
- Perfect overnight stop on journey from Spain to UK.
All rooms at the Tarrés guest house feature a fan, satellite TV and a bathroom with hairdryer.Hostal Tarrés has a restaurant, open to the public, as well as a separate bar. Express check-in and check-out and personalized tourist reception are available at reception.A free garage is offered for bicycles at the Tarrés. Guests can enjoy cycling, fishing and hiking in a rural setting. Free parking is available nearby.
- Staff very friendly. Bar and restaurant down stairs.
- It is lovely having a roof terrace to spend some time relaxing
- Simple and clean hotel. Very nice staff and good location in Angles. Comfortable bed and super nice breakfast!
- Basic, but very nice and authentic hotel with everything one needs. The breakfast was great,everything very fresh and tasty!
- Near to town centre with bars and restaurant’s
Montjuic Bed & Breakfast
All the bright, air-conditioned rooms are decorated in elegant, soft tones. They include a pleasant seating area with a sofa and satellite TV. They also come with a private terrace with great views. Free Wi-Fi is also available.A daily home-made breakfast is served in the dining room using organic products. The popular cafés and restaurants of Plaça Independencia are 15 minutes’ walk away.Staff at reception will give you more information about what the area has to offer. The property organizes activities such as cycling tours.The Costa Brava Girona Airport is about 30 minutes away by car. Free parking is available on site at the guest house.
- Loved the pool. Also the honesty bar which meant we could have a nightcap!
- Beautiful place to stay, it feels very special. Lots of little touches. And the staff couldn’t do enough for you.
The staff and the owners were really lovelyvery friendly
The views from the property were magnificent
The only thing I would say is if you are not very mobile you would have to have taxis to and from property but taxis are very frequent to and from the main town
If you are mobile there isa lovely short-cut to the town down some steps and the walk is really nice and you can always get a taxi back up
- Great B&B in Girona, situated on Montjuic, which is a small mountain which overlooks the City. It has great views of the town from the neat back yard, which has outside seating, a small self-serve bar and great plunge pool. Our room was spacious and clean. Carmen is a great host and serves an excellent breakfast featuring homemade and local products.
Views lovely. Pool very welcome and not too salty. Hosts at the property very friendly and helpful and gave very good restaurant recommendations.
Lovely to have a small kitchen to make tea/coffee. Also great that alcohol was available on an honesty basis so able to have a nightcap!
Hostal Sant Marçal
Offering pleasant views, each room has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony.Set next to Brugent River and surrounded by forest, Hostal Sant Marçal has bar and a restaurant.The beautiful medieval town of Besalú is 40 minutes’ drive from the guest house and Banyoles Lake is 28 mi away.Hiking, cycling or horse riding can be practiced nearby.
- The rooms are very comfortable and with heating system. The breakfast was fabulous, and the restaurant at the facilities has delicious food, in a cosy room with a fireplace. We were there in winter but I can imagine that, in the summer it is even more wonderful, because it has a pool and nice forest surrounding the space. Very good location in therms of being close to various villages of interest. Most important, the staff is super nice and the owner gave us precious travelling tips, which made our day!
- Amabilidad del personal, nos dejaron estar hasta tarde al día siguiente para poder ducharnos, es un sitio ideal para ir con mascotas y/o niños. Desayuno muy bueno, muy muy recomendable comer allí, hacen un menú muy muy bueno. También cenamos allí y tuvieron orquesta en directo, un plus que se agradece muchísimo, así no tienes que coger el coche para ir a otro lugar. Relación calidad precio excelente. Nada que ver con las fotos, muchísimo mejor. A nivel restauración (restaurante) , un 10.
- La piscina y la zona de juegos con camas elasticas es ideal para los niños. Todo el personal muy amable. El desayuno abundante y bueno
El agua caliente de la ducha
Buena predisposición para atender
- Très bon accueil. Excellent repas.Petit déjeuner très copieux.
Hostal Can Massot
Heated rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Spacious superior rooms also have a living room with a sofa and some feature a terrace.The restaurant serves breakfast, set lunch menus, dinner and snacks.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk, where staff can provide information on the surrounding area and arrange taxis to the airport. The property has a free garage for bicycles, a reservation in advance is needed.Arbucies is 19 mi from the property.
- the beds verw super comfy, the shower big and with great pressure of water, all clean, smelled nice, looked new, details in the room as a guide, books…we just loved it. The decoration is also very nice, it felt like home.
- Price was incredibly good (off-season), the owners were very friendly and accomodating. Central location and easy to find, they cook some really incredible food as well. Bathroom was good, bed was very comfortable, room well laid out. Fantastic place to stop by while away from the big cities. If you’re following the Ruta del Carillet, stop by here!
The 4th generation running this family enterprise with Love in Anglés, only 20 min. from Gerona, is the sweet and attentive couple Xavier & Angeles, who in spite of our late arrival, welcomed us in as the warm hosts they are, after our long exhausting day of travel. Well informed, we were brought to our room, where all needs were met, and the great bed gave us the needed rest.
Perfect small bathroom, great shower. Much variety possible for breakfast in the public area.
We wholeheartedly recommend Hostal Can Massot for any type of traveller!
Very attentive, polite and friendly
Excellent breakfast and meals in the restaurant; delicious and great value. Traditional Catalan cuisine, lovingly prepared with top quality ingredients.
The room was small but very cosy, with a comfortable bed
I really liked the decoration, both in the room and the rest of the property. There is a sitting room with a fireplace and sofas adjoining the restaurant.
The property doesn’t have its own parking area, but we parked easily in the next street.
The family who own and operate this hotel are celebrating their 103rd year in this beautiful small town……that’s 4 continuous generations! They are lovely people and make all their guests feel right at home….
A big bonus for me was they spoke excellent English…and took the time to chat with me.
Hostal La Vall
At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available every morning at the property.Lloret de Mar is 28 miles from Hostal La Vall, while Girona is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was pretty good and the Parking was above-par.
- The staff were welcoming and friendly, we knew from the description that English wasn’t spoken. There is a restaurant on site, and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast you have some choices which is nice, mine was an omelette with toasted bread and a fresh tomato, also your choice of drink.
- Menjar molt bo i el tracte del personal excel.lent.
El personal era molt amable, i a mes, eran i parlaven catala, que cada vegada costa mes de trobar. A d,altres hotels has de parlar altres idiomes, perque no t,entenen.
En resum, et trobes molt be a l,hotel. Les instalacions son modestes, pero confortables, i la situacio, al mig de la vall del Llemena, insuperable.
- Excel.lent tracte del personal. Lloc net i amb instal.lacions noves.
Heated rooms feature a balcony and tiled floors. All have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath tub and free toiletries.Luggage storage is offered and the Pensión Borrás has a tour desk. The Mercè Theater is just 2 minutes’ walk away and there is a car park 5 minutes’ walk away. A locked bike and motorbike parking area is available.
+ The location is just amazing – close to everything.
+ Staff was very nice, kind and helpful.
+ Everything was cleaned regularly.
+ It’s a nice and remote building.
+ The shared bathroom was quite big.
+ Two separate toilets.
- Very nice staff and a very effective fan in the room. Access to a fridge was very welcome too.
- IF you don’t believe in having fancy hotels and love the homely comfort. This is the most value for money place I have been to in Europe !!!!!
- Room was very clean. WiFi was good. Location was very good
- Friendly & helpful staff. Brilliant location. Highly recommend it for a short stay in girona.
- + The location is just amazing – close to everything.
Sprint Casa Fonda
Each bright room at Sprint Casa Fonda has a TV, desk, and heating. There is a sink in the room and guests have access to a shared bathroom.A restaurant service is available upon request and depending on the number of guests. You will find common areas where you can play table football and pool.The surrounding Pla de l’Estany is ideal for cycling and canoeing. There are several walking routes nearby.Girona and its airport can be reached in 35 minutes by car. The Costa Brava’s beaches are approximately 37 mi away.
- The facilities were great and provided everything we needed for a successful training camp.
- A very interesting place to stay! really enjoyed my time there.
- Good price for fair facilities; Good staff and fantastic location
- Perfect!thank you Jordi,everything beautiful and comfortable,thank you for the useful information and nice familiar atmosphere ,we felt like home!
- One of the co-managers was extremely friendly and helpful. We loved the facilities – tea area, kitchen, balcony – great bonus. We enjoyed the slightly quirky decor and the room was clean and comfortable. Highly recommended.
Hostal Nou de Crespià
Each bright, attractive room at Hostal Nou de Crespià has rustic décor and features such as exposed stone walls. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a private bathroom and heating.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and a range of Catalan cuisine for dinner at Hostal Nou de Crespià. There is also a charming lounge area with a fireplace and a library.The surrounding region is ideal for cycling, hiking and horse riding. Girona, Olot and the Garrotxa Volcanic Zone are 16 mi away, while Figueres and Besalú are just 9.3 mi away. The beaches at L’Escala and Roses can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- the cheeses and ham were excellent and there was great variety of breakfast choices
- Very charming hosts and quick to change our room when requested. The first room on offer was rather small and the iron frame bed was too short for my American husbandwho is 6.1feet tall. We were given a larger room with longer twin beds which were very comfortable. Dinner was delicious and breakfast, though basic, was good too.
- Homemade pastries at breakfast ; lovely home-cooked evening meal on request ; beautiful old house in idyllic countryside .The owners are very friendly and helpful and suggested visits to very beautiful mediaeval towns. A very peaceful and romantic break .
- Very nice accommodations, the breakfast have a nice quality and variety of food, the nature around the house and the friendly behavior from the staff.
- Beautiful spot in the country side but you must have a car to get there and a part is gravel road. The room was very nice decorated and with the beautiful garden just outside, which you are free to use together with the pool.
The bright rooms at Hostal Cassa feature classic style décor and simple furniture. Each has a fan. Laundry services are also available.The property has vending machines selling hot and cold drinks and several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk. Pets are admitted upon request, free of charge.The Cassa guest house offers tourist information and the Vía Verde Cycling Route starts in front of the town’s old train station, 10 minutes’ walk away.The Montnegre i El Corredor Nature Reserve is 25 minutes’ drive away and you can reach Girona Airport by car in 15 minutes.
- The choice was done because of late arrival to airport. The proprietress kindly met us at 2.00 am. Small cosy place to spend a night. Good WiFi. Location just infront of busstop.
- Basic, but good value, and where we wanted to stay.
- Car wash across the street; close to the airport. Friendly host.
- Price, very cheap. Good location, in front of a bar/restaurant and a gas station, bus stop and right by the road.
- Si te gustan los animales, es perfecto, Serafina muy hospitalària y antonio muy simpàtica ☺
Top Guest Houses In Llorá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Llorá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Llorá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Llorá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!