10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Llombarts Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Llombarts Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Llombarts Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llombarts Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llombarts Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Llombarts Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Llombarts Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Llombarts Majorca:
Rooms at the Ventura have a desk, a wardrobe and a furnished balcony, as well as a private bathroom with shower or bath. Some rooms have views of the swimming pool.At Hostal Ventura you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. There is also a communal TV lounge, billiards table and table tennis. Services like tourist information and luggage storage can be provided at the front desk.The center of Santanyí, where plenty of bars, restaurants and shops can be found, is less than 10 minutes by car. Mondragó Nature Reserve is 1.9 mi away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- The breakfast was amazing , staff was very friendly and the swim pool was very good to rest after a all day on the beach
- Staff is briliant..thank you for meeting all our special requirements
Clean medium size ool. Friendly atmosphere and good size.
Guests are friendly too.
The staff were lovely. The young girl who cleaned the apartments each day…..what a service and what a hard worker.. The bedrooms were so spotless after her. Well done to her and so so pleasant. Breakfast was very pleasant…. . Pool was lovely.
All was just very enjoyable…Staff in bar, breakfast, reception just great.
- Everything was good, nice and clean hotel, worth its money. Very close to the beautiful little marina and great wild spot to swim but you need to rent a car if you want to explore this wonderful iceland.
Hostal Colonial offers themed evenings, including Mallorcan nights, gala dinners, vegetarian meals and tapas nights. The on-site café serves snacks, as well as soft drinks and cocktails, throughout the day. There is even an on-site ice cream parlor with over 40 flavors.With great rates and comfortable accommodations, the Hostal Colonial is a great base for exploring the magnificent beauty of the area. There are many spectacular, natural beaches nearby and lots to see and do for all the family, with plenty of nature parks, walking trails and cycling routes.You can hire bicycles at the guest house, and there is space to store your bicycle if you have brought your own.
- Really good coffee/cocktails/ice creams, we didn’t eat there as we were self catering.
- Clean rooms, modern equipment, air conditioning, shop a couple of meters…
- everything was perfect, receptionist waited until very very late to have me checked-in, breakfast exceeded all expectations. Thank you.
- The room was very clean and the breakfast is a great deal for 8 Euro.
- one of the best budget rooms i have stayed at in spain, lots of fine details you dont allways get and a very new comfy bed ,well done the owners.
The Marblau offers simple, bright décor. Its rooms have a microwave, coffee maker and some kitchenware.The guest house is set close to many of Cala Figuera’s restaurants, bars and cafés. There is also a supermarket directly below the Marblau.The nearest beach is just over 5 minutes’ drive away, in Cala Santanyí. The picturesque beach in Cala Llombards is less than 6.2 mi away, while the Mondragó Park is a few minutes’ drive from the Marblau.
- Rooms are very clean and comfortable. The city si small and nice + you have supermarket in the same building with fresh bagets and croissants.
- Staff were amazing and courteous, and very helpful. The place was a 2 minute walk from the cove, marina and restaurants, and less than 20 minutes from the other nearby coves. Loved the ‘penthouse’ suite as it had a rooftop balcony and we were able to have a nice breakfast one day under the sun. Air conditioning worked very well, and there was a connecting market right next door for food, water and essentials.
- We have everything we needed. Staff was very nice. Location is very close to the nice beaches but it is suggested to have your own car when you’re there. Parking was also easy.
- Comfortable, nice view on the third floor apartment, quite neighborhood, clean
- The place is very clean and comfortable. It is in very good location, there’s a market just in the corner and amazing restaurants near from hotel.
Hostal Can Jordi
At the guesthouse, every room has a balcony with a sea view. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a hair dryer. The rooms include a desk.Guests at Hostal Can Jordi will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cala Figuera, like cycling.Playa de Palma is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Cala Millor is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 28 miles from Hostal Can Jordi.
Maria, the owner, was very nice and organized a shuttle and a taxi for us, even if we changed our plans quite spontaneous.
The view from the room/balkony is stunning! The room itself is fine. For that cheap price more than we expected. We were totally satisfied with hostal can jordi, we can totally recommend that place!
- This authentic Spanish hostal has a stunning location beside Cala Figuera harbour. All rooms have balconies with fantastic views over the bay and the waterside restaurants below. It provides basic but perfectly acceptable accommodation with good hot showers and comfortable beds and plentiful parking in the adjoining streets. Great value and perfect for travellers who rate quality of experience and authenticity over impersonal 5 star luxury
- The view was amazing. We loved the location and the room, although simple, was perfect. What a great find. Cala Fugeura was beautiful. Thoroughly recommend.
- Excellent location, lovely view and clean. Maria the owner is friendly and the room was cleaned every day with fresh towels.
- Magnificent view, very nice personell. Beautiful city with very good restaurants just by the corner.
- Maria, the owner, was very nice and organized a shuttle and a taxi for us, even if we changed our plans quite spontaneous.
Each room offer free Wi-Fi and is fitted with marble flooring and a wardrobe. It includes a private bathroom with bath or shower. Hairdryer is also provided.The area is surrounded by a range of restaurants, bars and shops. Villa Lorenzo also features a private bar and restaurant which serves traditional Mallorquin dishes.The property is handily located and has an easy access to the MA 6102 road. Cala Mondragó Nature Reserve is 7.5 mi away and you can reach Cala Santanyí Beach within 5 minutes’ drive.Palma de Mallorca Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- The lady who checked us in and served the meals was lovely and so helpful. I’m vegan and she was so helpful making sure things were ok for me to eat, they provided soya milk and vegetable spread for breakfast, and made swaps where needed at dinner. We had dinner here on 2 nights and the food was great, the tumbet (local dish with loads of vegetables and potatoes) was so good, definitely recommend trying this. My partner also liked all the food he had. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Fairly close to restaurants, shops and the sea. Not a huge amount to do in the immediate area but this was what we wanted for a short peaceful break, only took about 20 mins to walk to a nice beach (cala santanyi). Would definitely stay here again.
- The breakfast was very nice with fresh bacon and cheese every morning and freshly prepared egg. Also the atmosphere was friendly and Cosy in the hotel.
- The stay at Villa Lorenzo was really pleasant! Good breakfast with a big variety of food (ham, cheese, yogurt, eggs, cereals..), good position from which we could reach other part of the island easily, and excellent dinner (we had dinner there multiple times as the food was simply amazing!)
- The breakfast was excellent. The owners were very nice and helpful and tried to make the best out of our stay
- Very nice and comfortable place the owners make you feel very good
Casa de Huéspedes La Marina
Casa de Huéspedes La Marina offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Casa de Huéspedes La Marina.Playa de Palma is 27 miles from Casa de Huéspedes La Marina. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 28 miles away.
Yes. It’s the cheapest place there I’ve stayed
actually 2 mattress on floor and a little bit other staff in room. And only one socket.
But it was good experience. And I think it’s not a bad place for 1 or 2 nights.
- Very friendly staff, nice rooms, awesome view from the room and delicious breakfast!
- nice good clean, worth the money, especially I like the terrace although they could put more sun beds
- A spacious room with a spectacular view, peaceful, quiet, just the sound of the sea… refreshing breakfast, cool enough!
- Cozy and stylish place with really nice atmosphere. Excellent food in restaurant. The area around and view from rooms are breathtaking.
- Yes. It’s the cheapest place there I’ve stayed
The basic rooms at the Doris guest house have air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom with a shower. The apartment comes with a living area and a kitchen and the studio includes a gas hob.The Doris has a bar and an à la carte restaurant, and guests can enjoy Mediterranean an Mallorcan food on the terrace.Luggage storage is offered, and you can hire a car or bicycle at the hotel tour desk. Palma de Mallorca is a 45-minute drive away.
- Owners were the best ever. Beds very comfortable, perfect location for everything, amazing food.quiet street. Good bathroom great aircon.but mostly Juan and Tom were so helpful, polite, attentive and fun.
Hostal Doris is an excellent and cute hostal. The owners are very kind.
The food was fine and tastefull.
A fine and nice place to be!
The place is perfect, colonia Sant Jordi is the best for Mallorca, nice beaches and good food. The hostel is just 5 minutes walking from 2 beautiful beaches.
The stuff, the brothers that are so friendly that gently that will give u all comfort of your house
The room, was perfect, clear, the room is cleared everyday and the towels changed each 2 days.
Into the hostal you can find a nice restaurant and beer where at the night chiiloit with music, TV and friends.
The price is really right for the services gived, for 7 nights we payed around 400€, awesome.
Definitely raccomnadable, and I will return there if I will choose to come back to Mallorca for sure.
- Hostal Doris is owned and run by Tomeo and his brother Juan. These guys are very attentive and run the place very, very well. Great attention to detail.
- Room was overall pretty quiet and bed was comfy. Fan and air con worked well and shower was really nice and powerful. Owners were friendly and bottle of water waiting in room was appreciated.
Casa Ceiba María
The bright rooms at Casa Ceiba Maria are tastefully decorated and have private bathrooms with a shower and hairdryer. The Confort Double Rooms and the Family Two-Bedroom Suite have air conditioning and a satellite TV. The house also features free WiFi.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast on the terrace, while enjoying views of the garden. Several bars, restaurants and shops can be found within a 5-minute walk.Ceiba Maria has a tranquil location, but is close to many of the resort’s main attractions. The Vall d’Or Golf Resort is 4.3 mi away and busses to Cala Mondragó Nature Reserve stop just 1,000 feet from the guest house.Free parking is available and Casa Ceiba Maria is around 1 hour drive from Palma Airport.
- very good location, super staff, wonderful breakfast, spacious clean
- Relaxed and comfortable stay with very welcoming hosts who couldn’t do enough for us. Small and friendly hotel in a safe environment. Great location within short walking distance to marina, beaches, bars restaurants etc. Would very much recommend. Sindy and Andre thank you for a wonderful stay, along with your staff you have a great place.
- Wonderful relaxing atmosphere among the guests and staff and the owners. Family feeling. Clean light room and very good AC.I felt like a queen during the breakfast. Smooth service to the tables in the garden. Location was perfect for the beach, marina and the shopping area with many restaurants and pubs. The owners were very helpful with all information what to do in the area or nearby. I want warmly recommend Casa Ceiba Maria.
We stayed at Casa Ceiba Maria for 3 nights.
I was expecting a good quality service but all our expectations were exceeded.
The hotel has everything you need for your comfortable stay.
The pool area is being cleaned every day.
The hotel provides with beach towels and
beach umbrellas free of charge.
The breakfast is much better than in any all inclusive hotel. Especially I liked homemade yogurts with fruits.
The beach and the supermarket are in a few minutes walking from the hotel as well as the city center and marina.
I totally recommend Casa Ceiba Maria for everyone and I would definitely come back to enjoy my holidays again.
- The staff were warm and welcoming and went over and above. The breakfast was fab! The whole place was clean. Kindly offered beach towels and umbrella. The pool has lilos and balls to use. Location was perfect!
The property has a rustic, Majorcan decoration and all rooms come with a private bathroom and a safe. Some rooms also have a balcony or terrace.A continental breakfast is served daily in the property. Many restaurants and shops can also be found in the surrounding streets.Staff can help with bicycle or car rental. Busses to Palma stop 350 feet from the property. Vall Dor Golf Club is just 4.3 mi away, while Palma de Mallorca Airport can be reached in an hour’s drive.
- Awesome hosts, clean room, nice place to rest and enjoy vacation. Really close to the beach or awesome food around. Absolutely recommended!
- The hotel is situated in the center of the town, very close from two of the Cala d’ Or beaches. It is surrounded of stores and restaurants. The property is very clean and safe. The breakfast was very good and the owner were extremely kind. We found a parking place on the street no far from the hotel. I will certainly stay here if I return to Cala d’ Or.
- The location is perfect. Very clean and the owners are very nice people.
The hotel is in a very convenient location, 2 minutes walking from Cala d´or.
Also, the owners are always very supportive and friendly.
The rooms are renovated with all the comforts you will need, nothing to complain about it.
I will definitely come back here.
- Great, central location. Owners lovely and gave us lots of local tips. Free parking up the road (2-3 min walk from the property). Breakfast simple but nice.
Hostal Leo d’Or
Hostal Leo D´Or is a family-run guest house offering basic, good-value accommodations. Rooms offer individually-controlled air conditioning, and it is possible to request an extra bed. The modern bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Leo D’Or has a café-bar, and guests can enjoy breakfast on the outdoor terrace. There is also a sun terrace. Free Wi-Fi throughout the property.Pets are welcome to stay for free at the hotel, upon request. The hotel can also arrange an airport shuttle service.
- Brilliant location. Two minutes to the beach. Rooms spacious, comfortable and clean. Good air conditioning. All staff friendly and the rooms were cleaned daily. Breakfast was included with the price which is a continental which was very good. I would defininetely give this hotel more than its 2 star rating. Would highly recommend. Great value.
- Hotel located in the centre, very closed to nice beach, everything was on hand – beach, bars, restaurants…perfect!
- location cleanliness staff i have stayed here previously and i was still not disappointed.
- Lovely family run vibe where you have breakfast all fresco with locals. The room we had was at the front and was clean and spacious with a decent balcony you can watch the world go by. The air conditioning is a plus in the warm weather
- Overall excellent value for money looking forward to returning
Top Guest Houses In Llombarts Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Llombarts Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Llombarts Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Llombarts Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!