10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Llofríu Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llofríu Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Llofríu Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llofríu Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llofríu Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Llofríu Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Llofríu Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Llofríu Catalonia:
Some rooms at Hostal l’Estrella includes a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Hostal l’Estrella is in the city center of Palafrugell, just 650 feet from the main square and the market.Located in Costa Brava, Hostal l’Estrella is only 1.6 mi from Calella, Llafranc and Tamariu beaches. There is a bus stop close to the guest house. Girona Airport is 50 minutes’ drive away and Barcelona is 120 kma away.
- Super nice owner, very helpful. The room was clean and facilities were okay. But the best thing about this hostel is its magical atmosphere, super patio with music and parties, where you can meet local people and other tourists. It is a perfect place to stay when exploring beautiful little towns by the beach. I would definitely come again?
- Cute rooms, excellent breakfast and fantastic location.
- Located in the old area of town. Hotel full of charm. Staff very helpfull.
- Although the central courtyard isn`t open as a bar/public space until later in the season, it was still a beautifully tranquil place to relax in the early evening. The building is very simple and has an authentic, unspoilt feel. The owner very kindly upgraded us to an ensuite room at no extra charge. It was simple, spotlessly clean, with a very effective shower. Parking was easy in the large public car park 2 minutes away, which is free except for July and August.
- I loved the terrace! Great drinks and music! I was impressed with the DJ! Great music
Each bright room offers a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a garden and terrace available for guests, as well as a shared lounge with a fireplace.Hostal Plaja is 10 minutes’ walk from a wide variety of shops, bars and Catalan restaurants. Les Gavarres National Park is 1.2 mi away and the surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or sailing.Palamos is 10 minutes’ drive away and the center of Girona is 31 mi from the property. Costa Brava Airport is a 45-minute drive from the property.
- Excellent location, the staff is friendly and the room is clean and nice. It also has a balcony. Super good option and it’s cheap
- The Staff especially the owner was absolutely the best and extremely helpful! Good location too! We had great time there and if we have the opportunity, we’ll come back.
- For the money this is an excellent place to stay, very central, excellent and very friendly, helpful management.
- The staff were lovely and made me feel very welcome. Cute and quiet place to stay, nice comfy bed and nice hot shower. Would recommend!
- The staff was amazing, very kind and gave us a nice suggestions. The room was perfectly clean. We have a very nice balcony.
Sweet & Suite
At the guesthouse, the rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a seating area.You can play ping pong at Sweet & Suite, and the area is popular for snorkeling.Lloret de Mar is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Girona is 18 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The rooms feature tiled floors. Each one comes with a fridge and a private bathroom.Private parking is also available for free. You can drive to Girona Airport in 55 minutes.There are 3 pitch and putt golf courses within 3.1 mi and you can go scuba diving in the Medas Islands, which are a 15-minute drive away. Medieval towns like Peratallada, Palau Sator and Ullastret are within a 20-minute drive and the beaches of Begur, Calella and Llafranc are less than 15 minutes’ drive away.
- The host was a particularly good fellow and more than once went out of his way to help. Excellent car parking arrangements. Quiet area in a historic village. Easy access to the property from the main road.
Perfect and very kind staff
Very good service and quality
- Very clean bedroom, comfy pillows, comfy bed. Good shower, towels replaced everyday. Very friendly owner.
- very nice designed for a humble pension next door to a wonderful restaurant run by the owners daughter.
- Nice, good value, family-run accommodation in Pals with private car park. Good location, easy to walk to old town. Nice croissants and coffee for breakfast. There’s a restaurant next door which looks lovely but is quite expensive.
Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Lloret de Mar is 19 miles from Villa Sotavent, and Girona is 17 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 19 miles away.
- Hotel familiar (Bed and Breakfast) molt agradable.
- Muy amables, aceptan mascotas y total tranquilidad. Repetiremos sin duda.
Les hôtes sont très agréables, on a bien discuté . On nous a proposé une boisson et même de prendre l’apéritif, c’est très gentil.
La situation géographique est très agréable avec vue sur la mer.
La maison possède un joli jardin avec piscine.
La chambres est grande avec une salle de bains agréable avec un nécessaire de douche très complet
- La tranquil·litat,i el bon esmorzar q ens van donar la Inger i el Willem ..
- La dedicación de los dueños por agradar y su voluntad de que todo estuviera a nuestro gusto. Los detalles de cortesía en la nevera (aunque solo bebimos un agua) y la tranquilidad del entorno (fuera de temporada)
Hostalet Dels Indians Guest House.
Bright rooms at B&B Hostalet dels Indians have attractive décor in antique-romantic style, heating, and access to a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. There is free WiFi available throughout.You can reach the Costa Brava’s beaches in less than 15 minutes by car. Palafrugell is less than 5 mi away.
- This old, impressive house is built in Cuban style (hence ‘Dels Indians’) around a courtyard, at the edge of busy and modish Begur. The entrance is off one of the prettiest, narrow streets, lined with stylish boutique shops and restaurants, that lead to the central square. I booked what I thought was a family room for myself and two children (13 and 14 years) but to my delight we were presented with a suite – with a balcony overlooking the courtyard, where we sat out at night. A few steps from the town, the ‘Hostalet’ is remarkably quiet and peaceful – and cool. Interior decoration simple and beautiful. Breakfast was served in the courtyard and was nothing short of spectacular. Catalan style, we were offered pastries, fruits, a platter of cheese and meats, dates, nuts, tortilla, home baked bread…..with fresh orange juice and coffee. Our hosts were just lovely.
- Superb family run small guest house in a perfect location.
- An amazing place to stay. Super friendly and lovely rooms.
- The hospitality of Antonia, she is such a worthy person! Thank you so much!
- The location isnt exactly near the beach. though the place is centrally located.
Hostal Sa Barraca
All rooms come with a furnished terrace with sea views, and a private bathroom with bath and toiletries. Hairdryers are available from reception.There is a tour desk at the property. Car hire is available at this guest house and the area is popular for horse riding.Aiguablava Beach is 1.2 mi from the property, while Begur Beach is 0.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 23 mi from Hostal Sa Barraca.
This little gem is hidden in the hillside. Beautiful quiet location. Juan and Peil are so lovely friendly and ensure you have all you need.
We had breakfast each morning so fresh and a choice. Juan prepared all the food each morning.
The bungalow is quaint comfortable lots of communal space It is extremely clean and bedrooms cleaned daily.
The outside terrace is perfect the view of Aiguablava Bay is stunning
We travelled each day to different areas so pretty and unspoilt.
We would recommend a car as the bungalow is outside the town. A taxi into Begur at night was 28.00 euros return well worth it for a evening dinner nightly in beautiful Begur
Our first visit but definitely not the last.
Highly recommend this accommodation. It was Home from Home lovely you have a kitchen to use with everything you need for breakfast lunch and simple dinners if you want to use it. We made a picnic each day. Juice and coffee on the balcony each morning perfect wake up start
We have just spent a delightful few nights at Hostal Sa Barraca. The location is outstanding with beautiful views over the Mediterranean. Our bedroom and bathroom were spacious and spotlessly clean with a large private terrace surrounded by trees
A delicious breakfast was served on the lovely dining terrace. The staff Juan and his wife were friendly helpful and fun.
Thee was a steep path to the coastal path leading to the beaches and coves ( about twenty minutes ) Wonderful swimming and great seafood lunches at Aiguablava
We will be back !
- Amazing feeling just like home! Juan cannot do enough! Such nice people! Amazing! ❤️
- We loved our stay at Sa Barraca. We had a pretty room with a lovely view from the private terrace. The owners were so welcoming, friendly and helpful. They definitely made our stay more memorable!
Loved the amazing views that you can enjoy both in the shared terrace and the private balcony! The place was cosy, tastefully furnished, and this along with the warmest most friendliest hosts really made it feel like a home away from home. A good supermarket was also just a stones throw away, so we always had fresh bread.
Looking forward to returning 🙂
- This little gem is hidden in the hillside. Beautiful quiet location. Juan and Peil are so lovely friendly and ensure you have all you need.
Hostal Can Bassalis
Featuring tiled floors, rooms have air conditioning and heating, a work desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and toiletries.A continental breakfast is served at the Can Bassalis guest house. There is also a terrace bar with a TV. A communal kitchen is available for guest use, upon request and for an extra charge.Guests can use the communal laundry room. Hostal Can Bassalis has a tour desk and Girona Airport is 33 mi away. You can drive to the French border in an hour.
- Very clean and comfortable, staff very very nice and good breakfast for good price.
- Super nice family that owns. Well located between pals and begur (10-15min from both). Simple place but really good.
- Extremely friendly staff working in the hostel and very helpful. Will definitely book this again if I’m around. Thank you!
Relaxing and very quiet place , all night without any noise.
Room very big and clean.
Very good breakfast ( buffet ) with local food.
Friendly and helpful owner.
very close to the beach and touristic places
- Teresa was an amazing host. She ensured everything went smoothly and even let us take her bike for our rides to the beach! There’s a VERY WELL EQUIPPED kitchen, a supermarket exactly five minutes (we timed it) walk from the property. The rooms are at least 3-star quality with a spacious bathroom and nice bath tub. Hot water is available 24/7. Teresa even arranged a FREE drop for us to the Pals bus station for an early morning bus to Barcelona! She is a real sweetheart!
La Masia de Tamariu
The spacious, country-style rooms at La Masia de Tamariu feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Each room offers mountain views. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property serves a continental breakfast every morning. There is also a bar where you can enjoy a drink throughout the day. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. There are many charming towns along the coast, and you can enjoy a range of water sports nearby. Girona is 50 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to central Barcelona in around 1.5 hours.
- Nice pool. Lovely views. Very pleasent room with terrace. Very reasonable cost for simple breakfast. Would score hotel over 8.
- Excellent accommodation with oversized room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very knowledgeable of walking trails. Very good B&B for the price.
- The hotel was comfortable and well equipped. Our host was extremely welcoming and ensured that we were furnished with all the necessary information about the area to make the most of our stay. Breakfast was simple but perfectly adequate. All in all a very nice stopover.
- Nice property with a pool one step out of the room terrace. Great views and good breakfast.
- Spacious b and b in an historic building. Excellent breakfast.
Hostal La Llagosta
Breakfast at La Llagosta is served on the seafront terrace. The guesthouse also has a restaurant, which specializes in fresh fish and rice dishes.Hostal La Llagosta is on the Costa Brava, a 5-minute walk from Llafranc’s charming fishing harbor. The pretty town of Palafrugell is only 2.5 miles away, and Girona Airport is a 1-hour drive away.
brilliant location a stone’s throw from the sea. Pedestrian zone so quiet and relaxing.
Small but adequate bedroom efficiently cleaned each day
- Good room, clean,comfy bed &pillows. Staff helpful & friendly.excellent position opposite beach, good food good value. Only suggestions need full length mirror in bedroom and a kettle& tea coffee etc.for early morning tea. Would recommend hostel and would love to return in the future.
Super location on front line of Llafranc beach. Room was clean and tidy and the bed comfortable.
We have visited Llafranc many times and it is somewhere you always want to return to, whether you stay here or visit.
Just sitting on the sea front with a coffee (or something stronger), watching the world go by is a real pleasure.
- The location of the hostal and the view from the balcony were A1..right on top of the beach.
- The view on the beach was amazing and the bed was very comfy. The staff were really friendly and the food at the restaurant was great.
- brilliant location a stone’s throw from the sea. Pedestrian zone so quiet and relaxing.
Top Guest Houses In Llofríu Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Llofríu Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Llofríu Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Llofríu Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!