10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Llinars del Vallès Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Llinars del Vallès Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Llinars Del Vallès Catalonia:
Each suite and loft is air conditioned and includes a flat-screen TV. The bathroom has a shower. The loft also offers a kitchenette with a hob, microwave and toaster.Montseny Nature Reserve can be reached within 20 minutes by car. The beaches of Costa Brava are 12 mi from the property Barcelona is 31 mi away.
- La chica que nos atendió era super amable. Tuvo el detalle de darnos una habitación mejor que la que habíamos reservado porque estaba libre.
En general nos encantó todo, la chica que nos recibió fue en todo momento muy amable y siempre con una sonrisa!!
La habitación preciosa y muy romántica, la parte de solárium una pasada . Con yacuzzi , muy bien cuidado.
Se lo recomiendo a parejas que quieran un finde semana romántico y traquilo
- El relax i el confort de la habitación, la bañera de hidromasaje, la decoración, el jardín con jacuzzis.. etc
- Todo en general. El servicio mas que mejor. Recomendable 100×100
Hostal Fonda Galicia
At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a desk. All rooms at Hostal Fonda Galicia feature air conditioning and a closet.The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The welcoming atmosphere of the owners, the food, cleanliness and professionally.
- Very nice staff speaking English. No problem with parking places. It was also elevator.
- Biker friendly, private parking space for motorcycle.
- The air con! Very handy for the hot summers in the region
Excellent secure indoor parking and close to some great roads (ideal for a group of bikers touring).
Hostal l´Ou de Reig
Heated rooms come with a safe, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property has a restaurant specializing in Catalan cuisine. It is open on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. There is also a shared lounge and a tour desk.Free parking is available and Barcelona El Prat Airport is 35 mi away.
- Terrace restaurant. Staff very accommodating to leave a breakfast available in the kitchen so we could get an early start.
Amabilidad del personal.
- El servicio y la atención del personal es excelente
- Tot. L’atenció del personal, el menjar, l’indret, la comoditat…
- El lugar es un remanso de paz y las chicas son encantadoras, simpática y profesionales sin duda volveré a repetir y me olvidaba la comida del restaurante es buenísima, lo recomiendo
The simply decorated rooms have a mountain view, a desk and a private bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning at Hostal Montserrat.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk. The property also offers free private parking on site and the sea is 19 mi away, while Barcelona is a 1-hour drive away.
- The peace and quiet, the food and the cleanliness.
- Fabulous location. Friendly and helpful guy. V clean.
- Beautiful view, very comfortable beds, excellent, delicious food!
- La habitación muy amplia, el desayuno bueno y abundante.
- El desayuno típico catalán muy bueno. La habitación era grande y la limpieza excelente tanto en la entrada como cuando arreglaban la habitación. Su ubicación es genial con vistas a las montañas.
Camp Can Noble
The guesthouse offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Camp Can Noble has a terrace. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Barcelona is 20 miles from Camp Can Noble, while Lloret de Mar is 30 miles away. Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The place is beautiful. Lovely setting and quite a luxurious hotel. The member of staff which works there is friendly and helpful. You are very much left to do your own thing.
- The place and the house are very nice. At first we were given a room which was older and the bed was uncomfortable, however as soon as we raised this with the owners we were given newer and nicer room with better mattress. The place is very calm and I would recommend it to anyone running away from a busy life or getaway with kids who can play within the area of Camp Can Noble. Breakfast were good and the owners are willing to provide you with other options of food if you ask them. If you want to have a dinner, there’s a great restaurant 3 minutes walk. There is also a lovely small dog Betty.
- the employee very kind and helpful. it’s a familiar house with a lot of rooms. very quiet, private and peaceful place
- It was very quite, beautiful place to stay. The owner and staff were very kind and make us feel at home. We particularly enjoyed our dinner. It was excellent, even our oriental stomach likes the western food.
- Staff could not have been more attentive and helpful.
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes air conditioning, and certain accommodations at Sant Roc have a patio. All guest rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Barcelona is 28 miles from Sant Roc, while Lloret de Mar is 23 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Everything! The owner is amazing and waited up for us to cook us dinner since we got in late. It feels like a mountain oasis. There is a river right by the house you can go in! Waking up and walking around saying hi to the horses and the piggy was my favorite part! My 4 year old son loved it so much that we had to come back and stay an extra night because he couldn’t stop talking about it!
- I enjoyed my stay at San Roc. The room was beautifully decorated and unique. Location wise, I chose it because it was close to Montseny for a spot of mountain biking. Plenty of trails close by, for walking as well. It is situated next to a river, with horses on site and two friendly dogs. Very quiet after being in Barcelona. The food was really nice and the owner was a great host.
- Perfect place for couples, the design of the place is fantastic. It was a great experience, we are grateful!
- Just amazing!!! the place, the location, the rooms, the owner, the breakfast and the food is also good!!!
- Amazing location. Very beautiful surroundings. Room was modern, and clean. Bath was a nice touch. Staff were all very friendly, and breakfast was great. Would definitely stay again. Thanks.
The property is decorated in a 1950s style. Its rooms come with heating and a private bathroom.Staff can help arrange hiking and photography routes in the neighboring Montseny Nature Reserve. They can also provide a laundry service, tourist information and luggage storage.You will find a few shops and eating options in Arbúcies.The Costa Brava Coast can be reached in a 30-minute drive. Barcelona is around an hour’s drive away.
- It’s a small private hotel in a pretty village. Beautiful vintage inspired decor. We went hiking in the forest closeby. Would 100% recommend
I would have stayed in that room for 5 or 6 more weeks. It was *perfect*. The traditional interior, high ceilings, the French balcony just above the restaurant terrace, and the small desk where I’d work during the day. (100% solid Wi-Fi!)
I didn’t speak Spanish (let alone Catalan), but most staff spoke English, and with those who didn’t I was still able to communicate thanks to their amazing friendliness and patience.
For the one dinner I had, I enjoyed the most delicious pizza I have eaten outside of Italy. If you’re into brandy, ask for a Cardenal Mendoza—it’s a revelation.
I would make this hotel my home if I could, it is easily the most beautiful I have stayed at for work travel so far.
- This is an old classic hotel. Art works are thought provoking. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Our room was lovely with high ceiling and big bathroom.
- Efficient, friendly service. Close to the town centre, easy parking. The room had everything we needed.
- Nice laid back atmosphere, 50s decor was different, one member of staff really helpful.
Hostal La Lluna
Each bright room at Hostal La Lluna has simple décor and hardwood floors. Some rooms feature a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and all have a private bathroom with free toiletries.La Lluna’s 24-hour front desk offers information about Arenys, a typical fishing town. Arenys Harbor is less than half a mile from the guesthouse. The nearby station offers regular services to Barcelona, just 40 minutes away.
- Amazing breakfast and lovely lovely staff really nice terrace on the roof.
- Great price/quality deal! Terrace, cheap breakfast, friendly staff, great location
- Was an amaizing stay, the person was so corteous with my wife and me. The breakfast value for the money. Thanks
- Tony is amazing host, and Hostal la Lluna is the best hotel we’ve ever stayed. Every day of our accomodation was excellent! Tony thank you for everything, especially for the unplanned catalonian cuisine masterclass;))
- Very friendly and extremely convienent to everything. Plus, a beautiful cafe three doors down.
The bright and modern rooms overlook the street and come with a TV, heating and mini fridge. The private bathroom is equipped with with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.A daily breakfast is served for an extra cost at Hostal Portofino bar and it can be enjoyed in the outdoor terrace.The staff at Hostal Portofino can provide tourist information of the area. Direct trains to Barcelona leave from Arenys de Mar Train Station, 800 feet from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- The lady from reception was very nice. She helped us find the parking and showed us everything that was needed. The room was very nice and the bathroom was huge and luxurious 🙂 Beautiful and functional! The room was cozy, there was a fridge, a large wardrobe and the room was very nicely decorated. In addition, at the top was a terrace where you could rest. In the area – a lot of shops and pubs, restaurants as well and 200 m to the train station! I recommend!
- Very comfortable, super clean, great location – close to the station and to the beach, friendly staff, a lot of restaurants in the area
Very pleasant staff
Owner found a place for the motorbike in a private garage for a charge of €10
Close to the train station to get to Barcelona in less than an hour for €5
Enormous choice of tapas bars and restaurants within a 10 minute walk
- Nice view on the sea and beach, comfortable location near train station, light and clean room. Close to cafe and restaurants.
- Clean, comfortable hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. Close to beach and train to Barcelona (1 hr). Would certainly stay here again.
L’Hostalet de Canet
All rooms at L’Hostalet de Canet feature a wardrobe, and an private bathroom with shower. They all have free Wi-Fi.There is a coffee bar inside the property; and you can find a range of shops and bars within 10 minutes’ walk.Located on the coast between Arenys de Mar and Sant Pol de Mar, L’Hostalet de Canet is 45 minutes’ drive from Barcelona; and has easy access to the N-II Motorway. Girona Airport is 1 hour away by car.
- Easy to find. Close to the trainstation. The girl of the reception spoke good English and was very friendly. There is roofterras with a good view over the village. The breakfast was very tasty. Coffee, jus and a fresh made sandwich. Room was very clean.
- The owner couldn’t have been nicer . The coffee was excellent and the bed was very comfortable . The food in restaurant was excellent too . We were visiting Tarley Castle ( GOT) so location was great – only a 10 min car ride . Room was basic but very clean .
- Staff was very friendly and the location was very central to the beach and town. The restaurant was great too!
- Everything was perfect, service, room, place. The best place, if you want tranquility, see and sand, thats the best place!
- I liked many things about l’Hostalet de Canet, it was a very clean and neat room (bathroom included), the staff was very nice and helpful, the owner spoke some English which was also nice. It was close to the beach, in the main Street, but not too loud at all, so the nights were comfortable. On the last day of our stay we found out there’s a mini spa, more of a relaxing zone, on the rooftop, with a shower included and tanning beds, very nice!
Top Guest Houses In Llinars Del Vallès Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Llinars del Vallès Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!