10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lliber Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Lliber Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lliber Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lliber Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lliber Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lliber Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lliber Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lliber Valencia Community:
Innate Active Hotel
Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge and shops at the property.You can play tennis at the guest house. Gandía is 25 mi from Innate Active Hotel, while Calpe is 6.2 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 47 mi from the property.
- Excellent value and the staff were so friendly. We will stay their again on our next visit to Xavier. Could not find any fault with this hotel. Easy 15 minutes drive to Xavier to visit our friends.
- A basic hotel which met the purpose of our trip. Staff were excellent as was the breakfast.
- Tapas dinner was delicious and Hosea helped with everything I needed. Friendly atmosphere and comfortable.
- Manager was very helpful. The Hotel accepted dogs-we had two with us. Room was basic but clean if uninspiring, sadly the bathroom was not so clean. Would come again once all things completed.
- Huge rooms, everyone was extremely nice and helpful. They all love dogs!
Hostal La Fonda
All rooms at the Fonda María have heating and air conditioning. Rooms include a flat-screen TV and an iron.There is a lounge and a cafeteria where you can try characteristic local produce. Public areas are fully air conditioned and heated.Benissa is one of the most historic towns on the Costa Blanca. Monuments include the Catedral de la Marina. Nearby Calpe has an excellent sports marina. Jávea and Moraira, where you can practice scuba diving, are 12 mi away, and free parking is available 500 feet away.There is easy access by car via the AP-7 Motorway and the N-332 main road.
- Small bedroom but nice bed and well equipped. Good private bathroom too.
- The decor was very nice. The only staff member we saw was really good, although she didn’t speak a word of English and our Spanish is very limited.
- Beautiful attention to detail. Highly recommended. 🙂
- Very clean, quirky but nice, easy to find. Quiet for sleeping. Tea and coffee making facilities
- Large bed, very comfortable. Small area to sit outside, with interesting plants.
Hostal Tres Molins
Each simply-decorated room at Hostal Tres Molins has air conditioning. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A small selection of cafés and shops can be found in Jesús Pobre. Dénia has a range of restaurants and bars, and is just 6 miles away.Gandia and its beaches can be reached in less than 30 minutes by car. Valencia and Alicante are approximately 62 miles away.
- We were visiting relatives in the area. Only hotel/hostel in Jeses Pobre and was at time of festival which we joined in, albeit the music on the Saturday night continued until 5.00AM but did not disturb us
- Little private terrace at the back and original features were exposed in the wall, large bathroom, excellent quality decoration little rural gem, great value for the money. We had spainish style breakfast in Pedro bar very reasonable and great to mix with the locals.
Breakfast not included but can be bought at the bar next door which is owned by the same people. This is a very Spanish village which we found a little unwelcoming.
The place was spotlessly clean. We only needed a few nights there whilst builders were working in our villa closeby on el Montgo.
- Cleanliness was excellent, and staff couldn’t have been more friendly. The rooms were exactly as portrayed on photos when booking. We needed somewhere near both Denia and Jávea for 2 adults and 3 young children at fairly short notice and they had a twin and a triple which suited us perfectly at the best price in the area. Perfect – thank you
Cumplió nuestras expectativas. Necesitábamos un hotel cerca de Dénia para pasar la noche y embarcar para Formentera. Cerca del puerto de Dénia a unos veinte minutos. Y así fue. Descansamos muy bien.
El restaurante Pedro junto al hotel muy bien. Buena calidad y el personal muy amable y profesional. El pueblo está a quince minutos dela playa de Jávea.
Residencial Terra de Mar
The Terra de Mar has bright, comfortable bedrooms themed around a different country, such as India, Japan and Morocco. They all come with a smart TV with internet connection.Restaurants and a spa can be found close to the guest house.Residencial Terra de Mar is 2.2 mi from the impressive Penyal D’Ifac Natural Park. Cala de la Fosa Cove is 8 minutes’ drive away.The city and airport of Alicante are 42 mi away, with good road access.
- totally different from our normal hotels BUT VERY GOOD the people were very friendly. extra tea coffee was GREAT and the solarium was fab place to read in peace!!!
- We got a lovely room with a balcony facing the quiet street. The room was very cosy, it felt more like being a guest in somebody’s home. Breakfast was served on the rooftop terrace. Very friendly and helpful staff!
- The loving care put into every aspect of the hotel, Wonderful Terrace with everything to make you feel completely at home. Excellent Breakfast. Very friendly Helpful Staff. Strongly recommend.
- Breakfast excellent, great selection of fresh food, served in the delightful terrace. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Decor beautiful, colourful and relaxing. Located in old quarter, good for walking around and exploring the more picturesque streets and architecture of Calpe.
- Location great but be aware it’s uphill from the sea front. We were very happy with our choice and would stay again.
Caballito de Mar
Relax in the Caballito de Mar’s wonderful gardens, where you can take a dip in one of the swimming pools to cool off in the sunshine. You will also find various covered and uncovered terraces complete with sun loungers, sofas and hammocks where you can unwind in the private and tranquil atmosphere of the hotel.All rooms offer sea views and include air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.
- Nina and the lady in the kitchen were lovely. The room was very comfortable and everywhere was so clean.
- We had a wonderful stay, it’s a great place with a lot of privacy. Nina and Sabrina took very good care of us. We will definately come back!
- Toute l atmosphère de l endroit. Les souvenirs de voyages, l ambiance zen et la vue magnifique. La gentillesse de Nina son professionnalisme et celui de toute l équipe.
- Un endroit magique, Caballito de Mar est le lieu idéal pour décompresser, se relaxer, admirer la vue. Le personnel est adorable, la décoration sublime, bref je veux y retourner voire y habiter…
- Wat een fantastisch verblijf! Volgens mij het grootste compliment wat je kunt maken: het is nóg mooier dan op de foto’s. Daarnaast zijn ze ook nog eens heel gastvrij, vriendelijk en krijg je elke ochtend een heerlijk ontbijt. Zeker een aanrader dus!
All rooms are equipped with a wardrobe and private bathroom. Some rooms offer a mountain view.The local beaches are only a 5-minute walk away. Guests can also easily reach the port, from where ferries sail to Ibiza and Mallorca, as well as the railway station.The Spanish and Russian-speaking staff will be happy to provide information about the area.
- Excellent location, close to everything, clean room with a small fridge, clean bathroom.
- If you want 5 star this is not for you -BUT-if you want cleanliness, excellent value for money and fantastic location for the centre of Denia this is an excellent choice
- The staff were very friendly rooms were very clean nice place to stay
- Excellent value, clean, excellent location for Denia city
- The beds were comfortable and the location was perfect, they cleaned are rooms everyday aswell which was a bonus.
Enjoy the unique, historic atmosphere of the Loreto. The hotel was once a convent and was built over 450 years ago. It has been beautifully renovated retaining all its historic charm, allowing you to relax on the roof terrace.Throughout your stay you can learn about the history of the delightful Hotel Loreto. It is rumored that there is a secret tunnel linking the hotel to Denia’s Moorish castle.Walk through to the airy and cool inner courtyard or sit back and enjoy an afternoon drink on the street terrace. You can also savor the delicious, traditional meals served in the Llauradora de Loreto Restaurant or the 17 other tapas bars on the street.Take the short, 2,400 feet walk through the historic center to the beach where you can soak up the sunshine at a local beach bar or have a swim in the mild waters of the Mediterranean.
- Delightful character building in the centre of the best tapas street in Denia.
- Good hotel comfortable room, restaurant attached, and nice enclosed court yard, lot’s of restaurant’s on the same street.
- We enjoyed our holiday in Denia.The owners and staff were very nice very helpful. The position of the hotel Hostel Loreto was good with many restaurants serving lovely food. Thank you all at Hostel Loreto.
- Great small but fresh spanish breakfast! The room in the backyard was very quite (in april!)
- The breakfast was ordinary and we had to ask for more bread and coffee. Also, we would have liked more choice of fruit. The bed was comfortable.
Hostal Residencial La Paloma
Rooms at La Paloma feature rustic décor and are equipped with air conditioning. They also include a private bathroom.The accommodations offers a lush garden.The tour desk at the La Paloma guest house can provide information on the area and help to organize excursions. Free private parking is available on site.
- The location although on top of a steep hill was good and right next to a great bar.
- Everything. Very comfortable room and great location. I have already recomended to our family.
- I like the location, there is a nice path through a housing estate down to the beach, we rented a scooter so we could also go easily to the town centre etc.
- I felt good there, small room but cosey, nice flowers and decoration around garden terrasse and pool. In sommer probably fun to be. Owners correct but not very talkative; she spoke enlish her husband did not.
- Staff were very friendly, cheap clean and easy to get to
Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a TV. Views of the mountain, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. El Parralet features free WiFi throughout the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and diving and there is a public swimming pool nearby. The guest house also offers car hire.Font Salada Hot Springs are 8.7 mi away. Gandía is 12 mi from El Parralet, while Calpe is 28 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 62 mi from El Parralet.
- Very amicable host. Home from home experience with pleasing roof top balcony.
- Julian was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Nothing was too much trouble. Very good breakfast, very clean and tidy. Good views from the terrace. Good value for money. We went with our dog which also worked very well. It is a place we would definitely recommend to people coming to this part of Spain.
The area was convenient for us
Place was clean and the owner very helpful
- Lovely, friendly host who truly wanted us to enjoy our stay. Breakfast was great, more than you could ever eat.
- Clean, bright, friendly, unpretentious, well-located, easy parking, excellent breakfast, inexpensive….
Featuring a terrace with mountain views, the room includes air conditioning, a fridge, a stovetop, and a coffee machine. A wardrobe, a seating area, and a kettle are also provided. The private bathroom comes with shower and hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at Casita Louisa will be able to enjoy activities in and around Parcent, like cycling.Benidorm is 14.9 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 41.6 miles from Casita Louisa.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Lliber Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lliber Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lliber Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lliber Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!