10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lledías Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Lledías Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lledías Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lledías Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lledías Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lledías Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lledías Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Lledías Asturias:
Llanes is 9 miles from Hostal Casaño, while Potes is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Kitchen in the hotel for common use. Outdoor BBQ type, burners, fridge, and so we had some great homemade meals. Very clean. Small town and quaint with hard – working service oriented owners to help as needed.
- Stunning mountain views from the balcony. Very friendly staff. Useful to be able to use the kitchen area. Good location for visiting various sites.
- only a short walk to the main street in town, great views
Cozy, very little rooms, that have everything you need. I had one #4, where there is big bed and bathroom.
Hostel is ideal to spend the night before heading to the park Picos de Europa.
- I loved the sound of the casaño river at night and having a kitchen in which to prepare my own meals was a great bonus.
The rooms at the Toranda feature colorful, rustic décor. Each one comes with a mini-bar, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.The charming garden at Pensión Toranda has a barbecue and fruit trees. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias.With good access to the A-8 Motorway, the property is 20 minutes’ drive from Ribadesella and 13 minutes from Llanes. Santander and Oviedo are around an hour’s drive away.
- Very clean, secure location with a warm welcome. Lovely room with coffee maker
- Staff were very friendly when we arrived even though it was almost midnight. Only issue was we don’t speak a word of Spanish and the staff don’t speak English so there were a few communication issues but we got there in the end. Nice location as is very quiet and view of the mountains from the room. Only 5 min drive to nearest beach and also 5 mins to nearest supermarket. Good parking as property is secured by a gate so felt safe leaving car there. Rooms are clean and spacious, plenty of room for storage of suitcases.
- Sencillo pero muy agradable. Estupendo para pasar dos o tres días, a pie de autovía, muy práctico para visitar toda la zona de las playas de Llanes.
La casita aparte con microondas y máquina de vending, un lugar donde comer a tu aire tus cosas y cerrado.
Aparcamiento privado, dentro del complejo.
- El lugar es maravilloso y la atención fue cercana y familiar.
Split up in 2 levels, the property offers mountain and river views. On the first floor, double rooms come with satellite TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guests have access to a kitchenette. Upstairs, there is an apartment that comes with 1 bedroom, satellite TV, a private bathroom with a shower and a private kitchenette with a stove, toaster, microwave and coffee machine.Casa Mariví is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking and horse riding. You can also go canoeing down the River Sella 9.3 mi away.The seaside town or Ribadesella is a 20-minute drive away and a 45 minutes’ drive will take you to Picos de Europa Nature Reserve.
- The property is situated in a village within walking distance (10 mins and 30 mins) of very nice beaches. It is very clean and serviced daily by friendly staff. There are at least three bars/restaurants nearby. There are about five apartments in the property with a shared kitchenette. The manager lives on site.
- Very friendly owners who made every effort to speak some English. Comfortable small appartment. Lovely little village with a good resturant close by. Near some great beaches.
- Great little setup with a convenient shared kitchen area. The location was ideal for off the beaten track in a little village, and very close to a beautiful beach.
- Las dueñas eran simpatiquisimas!!! Nos atendieron de maravilla, y la habitación cumplió sin duda con lo que necesitábamos, tanto en prestaciones como en limpieza. Además, lo mejor de todo fue tener la playa de torimbia a 20 minutos a pie, cuyo chiringuito regentan también los dueños del hotel! Simplemente estupenda estancia! 😀 Tener una cocina común también es muy cómodo y te da mucha independencia!!
- Lo cerca que esta la playa y el poder prescindir del coche ,Paisajes precisos.
Hospederia Los Pinos
Rooms offer modern décor and have been carefully decorated. Each one comes with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.Numerous beaches can be found in the surrounding area. Cangas de Onís or Covadonga are approximately 45 minutes’ drive away.You can also visit Picos de Europa National Park.
- Los Pinos was very comfortable, clean and modern . Our host was very pleasant and accommodating. The shower is super! It was just a short walk to the centre and was a quiet location.
- Excellent location, very friendly old lady handing out the keys. Lovely stay!
- Own gate to seaside,lovely older lady onreseption
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. I don’t speak a lot of Spanish but they helped me find a laundrette as I’m a cycling tourist and pointed out were all the cheap restaurants were.
- Beautiful place with a location to match. Very friendly staff and everything we wanted for our stay. Highly recommend!
Each room at iberia features a TV and comes with private or shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing.Santander Airport is 56 mi away.
- The woman who checked me in was super friendly even though I didn’t know any Spanish, she was really helpful.
- Very friendly host, honest and helpful with some tips on what to see. Good parking space, clean and comfortable room. Thank you very much.
- The town centre location was convenient but also a disadvantage as locals were very noisy outside until 3am each night!
- Very basic accommodation in a great position right on the Camino trail, perfect for us. Very clean but very tired, a bit creaky. Roomy. Tiny bathroom but it was our own.
- La ubicacion es buena, en pleno centro, y dos de las tres camas colchon nuevo.
Pensión Las Barqueras
Some rooms include a kitchen with an oven.Potes is 19 miles from Pensión Las Barqueras, while Cangas de Onís is 19 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 47 miles away.
- Basic hotel,but very clean. It doesn’t look much from the outside,but it is actually quite nice inside.
- Me gusto la situación donde se encuentra, la limpieza y el que esté reformada.
- Habitación amplia, luminosa, limpia y cama muy cómoda
- Calidad precio estupendo! Además está en todo el centro de llanes. La habitacion para dos parejas está muy bien y no se pasa nada de frío. La limpieza muy bien y la atención estupenda. Lo recomiendo
- La ubicación en el centro de Llanes la limpieza y las camas muy comodas
Pensión San Jorge
At Pensión San Jorge, every room is equipped with a desk. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Pensión San Jorge.Llanes is 9 miles from Pensión San Jorge. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 55 miles from Pensión San Jorge.
- Very clean and simple. The shower pressure was great. The woman who checked me in was very friendly. The pension and hotel San Jorge are different, but you have to check in at Hotel San Jorge reception for both. The pension was nice and Nueva is a lovely town to stay with bars, restaurants, supermarkets and an ATM if you are walking the Camino del Norte and want to break up the stage between Llanes and Ribadesella.
- Very pleasant and quiet place. Breakfast at rooffed terrace surrounded by nature.
He pasado dos noches muy agradables en esta pensión cuya habitación era mejor que las de algún hotel que conozco.
Colchón cómodo, limpieza impecable y trato superatento.
El baño privado y amplio (con bañera). .
Sin duda repetiré pues esta cerca de dos de mis playas favoritas, la de Gulpiyuri y la de Cuevas del Mar.
- Vi bodde utenfor i byens eneste tre etasjers «blokk». Det var svært underholdende, brannvesen kom for å redde noen som satt fast i heisen! Men det var ikke noen heis…
Rustige kamer met alle nodige faciliteiten.
Lekker gegeten in het plaatselijke restaurantje.
Valle la Fuente
Rooms at this property come with a balcony and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy mountain view and garden view from the rooms. Extras include bed linen.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including fishing, hiking and windsurfing.Oviedo is an hour’s drive away and Santander Airport is 65 mi from the property. There is free parking on site.
- Very good location. Beautiful view. Quiet small village. Very friendly and helpful owner. Very clean and nice house.
This Casa de Aldea is located up a hill and we had a beautiful view of the Picos de Europa in the distance from our roof window.
The house is on the side of a hill and you reach it by going up a steep road.
The room was nice and the bathroom clean. Everything seemed to be recently renovated.
The landlady was very friendly and she got up twice to make breakfast for us at 8am which was earlier than when everyone else had breakfast. She says that she only speaks Spanish. One of us spoke Spanish, so we had no problems.
From the house we had only a half hour drive to Puente Poncebos, where the Ruta de Cares starts. It was also only about 27 km to Llanes on the coast. The house is part of a group of houses spread over the side of the hill. There are not shops but there is a simple bar at the bottom of the hill where you can have a simple meal.
- Todo. Una auténtica maravilla. Limpieza y gran trato
- Personal muy amable. Desayuno con tostadas abundante y muy rico. Las vistas son estupendas. Estaba todo limpísimo.
- La tranquilitat del lloc, el camí d’arribada s’ho val. I el tracte proper dels propietaris.
Pension Europa features free WiFi .Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and hiking. Cangas de Onís is 20 mi from Pension Europa, while Ribadesella is 17 mi from the property. Santander Airport is 46 mi away.
- they let you pet the horses that walk close by your window
- good location in centre of town, fridge available for keeping our cold pack, friendly girl showed us room, good breakfast
- La ubicación es buena, está a 5 minutos de llanes.
La cama…………..una pasada de cómoda, amplia, muy limpia……………… espectacular….
En recepción, super amables y atentos.
Nota general un 9.
Volveremos, sin dudarlo.
- El personal muy bien, nos resolvio unha confusión ala hora de reservar la habitación. Por error cogimos habitación con baño compartido y nos la cambiaron a habitación con baño privado
Pensión Casa Ramon
All heated rooms at this guest house are simply decorated. Each one comes with TV and a private bathroom.The town of Cabrales, well-known for its cheese, features a perfect location to visit nearby villages such as Cangas de Onís or Potes.Both Gijón and Santander are just over an hour’s drive from the guest house.
- The host was very friendly and flexible. Extremely late check-in was accepted. Amazing location, the area is spectacular. Regular thorough cleaning, *amazing* restaurant just next to it. For 2 stars hotel I think it was great!
- Nos gustó la ubicación y el trato de la persona q nos recibió.
- La mejor ubicación relacion picos de europa lagos de Covadonga etc
- La experiencia que hemos tenido con mi familia fue muy buena por un fin de semana buen trato. Por el personal gracias y volveremos otra vez
- Lo que más me gustó fue que saliera agua en cantidad. La pensión es un poco antigua, sobretodo los sanitarios, pero todo estaba limpio. Me fuese gustado encontrar gel de aseo en el baño. Por otro lado, es un alojamiento para personas que van de paso, aunque el pueblo fue agradable de visitar.
Top Guest Houses In Lledías Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lledías Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lledías Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lledías Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!