10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Llantada Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Llantada Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Llantada Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llantada Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llantada Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Llantada Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Llantada Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Llantada Basque Country:
This heated guest house offers a selection of single and double/twin bedrooms, with either private or shared bathrooms including bath or shower. All rooms include a TV, and some include a flat-screen TV. Free towels and bed linen are provided.The central location means there are bars, restaurants and supermarkets within 50 feet of the guest house. Arenal Park is a 3-mintue walk from the property and the Guggenheim Museum is 1.4 mi away.Hostal Mardones is just a 15-minute drive from Bilbao Airport. There is a beach beside Bilbao Port, 8.7 mi away.
- perfect location in the heart of the old town close to all the hustle and bustle.rooms cleaned every day.
The location was excellent
Check in was super easy and the man who checked us in was very nice and gave us maps
There are recommendations of where to eat and what to do in the reception
- Good size room with storage space for our gear. Shared bathroom facilities were okay and there was plenty for the floor, no issues with waiting for showers. Extremely quiet for place in old city. Close to river and the main attractions of the city. Secure.
Good location in the old town of Bilbao.
Pension is in a traditional Spanish town house.
Clean and comfortable room with small balcony overlooking the street.
Shared bathrooms were clean with plenty of hot water.
Many good bars and restaurants within a short walk.
Good for a short stay in Bilbao
- It was old fashioned and nice it felt like I was staying in a apartment that gave me a home feeling
Each room is individually decorated with unique, hand-made furnishings and artistic finishes inspired by Basque culture. Each one has a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Basque Boutique features a shared lounge area where guests will find tourist information. There is a wide range of restaurants and bars in the area, where guests can try Basque pintxos.Casco Viejo Metro Station and La Ribera Tram Station are within 1,000 feet of the hotel. Buses to Bilbao Airport leave from Plaza Moyua Square and take about 20 minutes.
- Funky rooms, fab location, little extras like ghd’s and a good hairdryer, nespresso coffee machine. So well thought out, amazing designs, each room a triumph. Will be back! 😄
- Perfect place for us. Fantastic location. Full of character and discreet and very comfortable. Loved the little extras like hair straighteners and coffee machine in reception. Beautiful building and unique style. Loved our stay!
- Funky place in great location. Unique design features in room.
- Location was fabulous. Room was very quirky, but very comfortable.
- Unbeatable location in the heart of the old city, ideal to discover Bilbao, as close as you can get to all the main sights. The Guggenheim is also conveniently accessible by tram that stops nearby. Plenty of bars and cafes in the area to get pintxos, drinks or breakfast. All information provided beforehand on how to access the building. Very individual, stylish, quirky design, each room with a unique theme. Comfortable shower cabin.
Roquefer Bilbao Central Rooms
After a good nights rest in your room, stroll into the heart of the city and enjoy a hearty breakfast on the terrace of a cafe. Then you can visit the city´s old quarter, the Guggenheim Museum and the cathedral.Each of the hostel´s rooms is simple, but spacious. They come equipped with TVs and free internet connection, so you can check your emails at any time.Both public and private parking are available nearby for an extra cost.
- Very comfortable location – Old Town and everything is close.
- The location was perfect for exploring Bilbao. The view from the bedroom was fab!
- For a Pension in this location it was really good value
- Warm welcome. We had booked the last twin room available with a shared bathroom – asked for a double if one became available and were given one with an ensuite. Great view over plaza from balcony.
Located in the heart of the city
All accommodations at the San Mamés is equipped with central heating and free WiFi. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can make use of a computer and printer in Pensión San Mamés’ lounge and TV room. Luggage storage and a 24-hour reception are available.Pensión San Mamés is a 15-minute walk from the Guggenheim Museum and 5 minutes from the International Trade Fair. San Mamés Metro Station is just yards away and offers easy transport around Bilbao. Airport buses stop just opposite the property.
- Excellent location. Everything clean and very quiet
- Well located for Bilbao sights and bus station. Basic but perfectly adequate pension.
- Very convenient location for the bus station, also Metro to old town and tram to Guggenheim. Plenty bars, cafes & restaurants. Large supertmkt Mon to Sat nearby.
- Good location next to bus stop, metro, tram and city center.
- Good value for money, easy access to bus station, trams and metro
Rooms at the Casual Gurea have heating, themed décor and wooden floors. Each has a flat-screen TV, free safe, and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The property has a shared lounge with vending machines and microwave. Services offered include bikes rental, free luggage storage and 2 computers with free internet.Casual Gurea is surrounded by various shops, bars and restaurants. You can walk to Guggenheim Museum in around 20 minutes. The nearest tram station is 400 feet away.
Amazing, a great experience!
The stafff were so helpful.
Excellent location, decent bed, clean, good bathroom.
- I had a huge room with a bathtub. Everything was clean. Staff was nice and helpful.
The staff were very friendly and gave us lots of information about where to find restaurants and what places to visit. There was a communal room where you could relax, use vending machines and have a drink.
The location was perfect for visiting the old town. The beds were very comfortable. There was free WiFi, safe and a television in the room.
- Beutiful light in our room, because of two Windows… The only room with this….
- Amazing, a great experience!
Each bright room comes with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. The hotel has a comfortable shared lounge available for guests.Pension Areeta is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of lively bars and traditional restaurants serving Basque cuisine. The Guggenheim Museum is a 10-minute drive away.Bilbao Port is 3.7 mi away, as well as Neguri Golf Course. The center of Bilbao is 9.3 mi away, while the airport is 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
wifi is very strong even in the street downstair
the location is absolutely perfect, very convenient:
pubs, restaurants, supermarkets, chapel, beach and cable car are all nearby
- Lovely and clean. Spacious for me and my son. Great location to access all the places we wanted to visit. Staff helpful.
- Very good location for sightseeing. A lot of cafes and bars around. friendly staff. Good value for money. Direct bus connection to the university campus and Bilbao 20 minutes by modern underground. Bilbao airport in 50 minutes.
- Location. Close to all amenities and sites of interest.
- Location, in shopping & cafe etc area. The owners/husband/wife it seemed were polite and friendly in an efficient way.
- wifi is very strong even in the street downstair
Each heated room features tiled floors and has a TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower.Luggage storage is offered and there is a safe in reception for guest use. The Hostal Ariz has a tour desk and is well-connected by bus, train and Metro. There are bars and restaurants within a short walk.
- Located close to Metro station. Owner was very friendly and helpful.
- Easy transport links to town centre. The bed was comfy but the bolster pillow (that is usual in Spain) was not.The receptionist was very friendly and helpful.
- Colchon muy bueno, muy limpia la habitacion, y la amabilidad del personalt
- Todo, sobre todo la limpieza y la amabilidad del dueño
- Nos facilitaron un ventilador. La cama y la almohada son cómodas. Enfrente se puede desayunar bien.
AliciaZzz Bed And Breakfast Bilbao
Located on a first floor without elevator, the air-conditioned rooms at AliciaZzz are individually decorated and each represents a different chapter of Alice in Wonderland. All rooms have a private bathroom and a TV.AliciaZzz serves a buffet breakfast and is within walking distance of many restaurants and cafés. Guests can make use of the guest house’s luggage storage and tour desk.The Alicia is a 5-minute walk from Bilbao Cathedral and less than 1.2 mi from Bilbao’s Guggenheim Museum. La Concordia Railway Station is approximately 1,950 feet from the guest house and Bilbao Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- Very convenient location and the coded entry system worked very well for us as we arrived in the early hours after a delayed flight. Very friendly, helpful staff.
- Fantastic location, right in heart of old town. Good facilities for simple breakfast and to have tea/coffee.
- liked the location, in the vibrant old quarter, excellent tapas district with lots of quirky shops, very close to metro, staff were really friendly, plenty to chose from for breakfast, nicely done out. I would go again.
- The location is great, 5 min distance to all restaurants and main attractions. Excellent staff, nothing to change.
- The rooms were clean and interestingly decorated. The staff were very helpful. The location in the old town is excellent close to the tram stop and close to the metro for travel further afield
Pensión La Salve
The heated rooms at Pensión La Salve feature simple, functional décor and have HD TV with USB connector and a private bathroom.There is a microwave for guest use and a coffee vending machine. Reception is open 24 hours.Tourist information is offered at La Salve, which is 2,650 feet from the prestigious Deusto University. The historic quarter is 15 minutes’ walk away.The Matiko metro station is 500 feet away. Bilbao Airport can be reached by car in less than 15 minutes.
- The location was central to downtown Bilbao — very close to the Guggenheim and town center. Very friendly staff, willing to accommodate our needs.
- I liked that the rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff are polite and friendly.
Really kind, helpful staff.
Great location, 5 minute walk to the Guggenheim and lots of restaurants, bars and cafes close by.
Very comfortable bed.
- No fuss. Just what it said it was. Friendly staff.
- Location is excellent – close to the Gugenheim. Walking distance to most tourist attractions
Begoña offers bright décor and its rooms are individually decorated. Each has a mini-bar and a well-equipped bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy free access to computers located in the reception area, which have an internet connection. There is also luggage storage and a tour desk, where guests can get information on Bilbao’s tourist attractions.There are several bars and restaurants within walking distance of Begoña. The guest house is just 20 minutes’ walk from the famous Guggenheim Museum and from the Bellas Artes Museum.
- In the center near the railway station, the old city and the shopping area
- great position, Friendly and helpful staff. Great room, will come back.
- We had an attractive and spacious Junior Suite, which seemed very good value. Quiet street, no problem with noise. Excellent location for us as right next to both train stations, and only a short walk to old town and the Guggenheim.
- Ideal spot near the seven streets. The staff were nice and helpful. One spoke english very well.
- Great location, just across the water from the old town. 10 minute walk to the Guggenheim museum. Small and compact apartment with all the basics you need for a night or two.
Top Guest Houses In Llantada Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Llantada Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Llantada Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Llantada Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!