10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Llano-Con Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Llano-Con Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Llano-Con Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llano-Con Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llano-Con Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Llano-Con Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Llano-Con Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Llano-con Asturias:
At the guesthouse, every room comes with a closet. Featuring a private bathroom, some units at Pension Principado also offer a balcony. All rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Gijón is 30 miles from Pension Principado, while Llanes is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 47 miles from the guesthouse.
Good location on main Street.
Clean and comfortable modern room.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Short walk to bus station and the many good bars and restaurants in the town.
Good value, and would stay here again.
- Todo muy bien,la ubicación,la habitación.Todo genial volveremos.
- La localización, la limpieza, la amabilidad del personal, la relación calidad/precio… ¡Todo! Hemos pasado una semana estupenda, como si estuvieramos en casa. Ana es una persona estupenda que en todo momento estuvo atenta a nuestas necesidades. Lo recomiendo muchísimo!!!
Czysto , pokój przestronny , miła obsługująca pani.
Cangas de Onis to piękne ,małe miasto otoczone górami ,ze słynnym tzw. Mostem Rzymskim z Krzyżem Zwycięstwa. Koniecznie trzeba zobaczyć też : kościół i kaplicę św. Krzyża .
- Habitación limpia. Muy céntrico. Personal amable. Muy económico.
- Good location on main Street.
This family-run hotel has a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is free Wi-Fi in the bar as well as the TV lounge. There are various restaurants and traditional cider bars nearby.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias, and they can arrange various outdoor activities.You can drive to the famous Covadonga Shrine in around 15 minutes from the hotel, and the Picos de Europa National Park is just beyond. The seaside towns of Ribadesella and LLanes are 25 and 45 minutes’ drive away respectively.
- Did not have breakfasts there, but staff were friendly and helpful. The balcony terrace overlooked the river.. superb view.
Views over Sella river
- This small, family-run hotel is clean, quiet, and the owner will try to accommodate special requests. Ask for a room with a terrace overlooking the river. Life doesn’t get much better than this. I’d stay here a month if I could!
- A charming family run hotel. Quiet and relaxing. Clean. Need something? Ask the owner: she’ll do her best to accomidate you.
- Amabilité de la propriétaire des lieux. Toujours un mot sympathique pour ses hôtes. Très agréable, simple mais tout à fait adapté à un séjour en famille à des prix tout à fait agréable.
Casa Rural La Corrolada
Each room with rustic-style features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a shared lounge and furnished terrace available for guests.Casa Rural La Corrolada is 5 minutes’ drive from a variety of traditional bars and Astuarian restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Ribadesella is 25 mi away and Llanes is 30 minutes’ drive. Oviedo is 53 mi away as well as Gijon. Asturias Airport is 81 mi from the property.
- Wonderful hostess, great, quiet country setting, well kept, interesting old house. Everything just great!
Fina, the owner, is a dream. So kind. I got sick while I was there, and she went beyond the call of duty to help. She made me rice, was available to everything I needed. She made me feel well taken care of.
Also, what I like about the place is that there’s this cute balcony, and also this indoor living room with couches. It’s very comfortable. And the old stone house is well decorated. It’s quite charming.
- La dueña Fina, es una excelente anfitriona, atenta y muy trabajadora, nos encantó conocerla. La casa preciosa y muy limpita y la situación perfecta para visitar diferentes puntos de Asturias. Recomendable 100%
Un 10. La ubicación, en plenos picos de Europa, es perfecta para visitar la montaña y la costa (muy buena conexión con Llanes y Cangas de Onís).
El trato de Fina, la dueña, no pudo ser mejor. Muy amable y dispuesta a facilitarnos la estancia. El desayuno totalmente recomendable. Volveremos.
- Cama comodisima….Sitio tranquilo sin ruidos e descansado como nunca en ningún sitio de vacaciones la señora FINA te hace estar como en tu casa o mejor habitaciones limpias buena ubicación para lagos cova donga entre otros….
Pension Casa Pepe
Rooms at this property are heated and come with a balcony, a private bathroom with shower and TV.The small Casa Pepe is located 4.3 mi from the basilica of Covadonga, the legendary starting point of the Reconquista and now a religious site. From the guest house you can also easily reach the tranquil lakes, 9.3 mi away, and the wonderful unspoiled beaches of the Asturian coast, 12 mi away.
- The room was okay & the receptionist was very welcoming & helpful. Okay location for driving around Picos de Europa with off street parking.
- La recepcionista, encantadora, y el sonido del río anexo. Un relax total
- Los alrededores son preciosos y su cercanía a Covadonga es óptima. Mucho mejor que alojarse en Cangas de Onís. Además, el restaurante que hay en el mismo edificio tiene un menú INCREÍBLE a mediodía.
- Es un alojamiento sencillo pero cómodo. No conocimos a la persona encargada, ya que no coincidimos en horario, pero siempre estuvo atenta por teléfono. Ubicación muy cómoda si vas con carro a visitar los alrededores, como en nuestro caso.
- Nerea, la chica de recepción fue muy atenta y simpática. Relación calidad precio excelente, bien equipada. No echamos nada en falta.
Set in a charming stone country house, Pensión Susierra has bright, attractive décor. All rooms have heating and a TV.Restaurants and cafés can be found in Cangas de Onís.Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in 30 minutes by car. The beaches around Ribadesella are less than 19 mi from the Susierra.
- Value for money within my planned budget. Close enough to my areas of adventure. Cleaned daily. Sufficient breakfast.
- Relaxed and very friendly and attentive staff. Brilliant town, with diverting interests to suit most people.
- Excellent breakfast, good quality and large range of foods to choose from.
- We were fortunate to get the balcony room in the old building shown in the photo. This was spacious, comfortable and immaculate. There is some road noise during the day, but quiet at night. It is in a beautiful rural setting, and there is a good walking track just behind the property. It is also an easy drive to Congas de Onis which has lots of good cafes and old buildings.
- Limpieza, cercanía de cangas de onis y variedad en el desayuno.
Gijón is 30 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 miles from pensionsanpelayo10.
- The appartement is very nice in a stonebuilding the middle of the village. It was very clean!
- A beautiful little town, bus station close to centre, our pension in the main pedestrian street, with various restaurants, calm during the week, well equipped room. We had all we needed.
- This brand new property is a gem, 10 out of 10, in every way! The owner did a fabulous job in completely refurbishing a traditional townhouse, combining authentic stone walls and wooden logs with modern very tasteful furnishing and tiling. My stay was so wonderful that I decided to book another night but unfortunately the property was fully booked – I fully understand why! 🙂
La ubicación de la pensión es perfecta!!! la decoración muy chula y la limpieza excelente. Sin duda volveremos a repetir alojamiento en Asturias
Nota. Muy cerca de la pensión hay un parking para dejar las motos.
- La habitacion preciosa, la cama muy comoda, ubicacion perfecta!
It offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.This guest house offers café serving breakfast and a range of snacks. Picnics can be prepared for day trips. Plenty of restaurants and cafés can also be found nearby.Pensión Monteverde can arrange canoeing in the Sella River, canyoning, hiking in the Cares area, speleology, and transportation to the activities area.
- Clean, recently renovated room, comfortable bed, good location
- Next to bus station to go to Covadonga. Good value for money.
- Friendly staff. Nice and clean room and bathroom. The area is quiet. Located in a beautiful town. The bus station (from were you can go to Lagos de Covadonga) situated next to the hotel.
- Great quiet but central location, safe room to store bicycle overnight, friendly staff, good size room, WiFi worked well, good restaurants nearby
- Great staff, we only stayed a night but had a great time! Easy parking as well. Would definitely return.
Rooms come with a private bathroom.Llanes is 20 mi from Pension Reconquista, while Potes is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 mi from Pension Reconquista.
- The owner went the extra mile to provide exceptional service. Ideal central location and a good value. Comfortable bed and large room. Convenient restaurant for great coffee and friendly service downstairs.
- Everything else, especially very nice view from o window
- Great location in a sweet outdoors hub; easy walking distance to restaurants and to the bus station/ town parking lot (where i left the rental car parked safely at night); nice balcony terrace
- Very good location, staff friendly. Good hairdryer.
- I really liked that there was a balcony and view to the square below (photo below), the space, comfort of the bed, friendly owner
It offers rooms and apartments with rustic décor and views of the mountains. There is a flat-screen TV, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A hairdryer can be requested at the reception.Alojamientos Fermin features a cafeteria. Guests can book several activities such as hiking or caving at the front desk. Free WiFi is available here.Set in a quiet area, Alojamientos Fermin is 500 feet from the public swimming pool and sports courts. The nearest beaches are located only 20 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is offered onsite.
- The picture showed a comfortable room with a bit of character. When we went to our room it far exceeded our expectations. Large comfortable bed, plenty of room to hang clothes , the bathroom was huge even had a jacuzzi bath.
- Room was clean with comfortable beds. Very quick walk to centre of town. Check in/out was easy and reception held our bags after we checked out which was really appreciated.
We arrived early and the cleaning lady let us check in as we sent the message to the hotel before hand. Also they let us store the luggages in their store room but we can only get them back from 5/30-7:30pm which is not quite flexible.
The room is Very small, no kettle so we can’t make coffee or tea. The boiler was out of order and I have to what’s app the host to come to fix it at night. I can only take a shower nearly midnight. No English. Nobody at the reception even at the stated time. Expected that they can help to book the hiking activity as they mentioned in the booking.com but nobody can help. The cleaning lady asked us to go to the tourist information. I sent a message to the host for the information of hiking but no answer and only ask me when will come to check in.
The only good thing is it is in a quiet area and facing the mountain and it is cheap.
- beautiful view over the picos de europa from the room, comfortable bed, clean room & bathroom, nice staff
- Limpio, buena atención. Buena relación calidad precio.
Pensión Plaza del Ayuntamiento
Each room at this guest house has parquet floors, a TV, wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have views of the surroundings. Bed linen and towels are provided.Set in the town center, you can find a grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Pension Plaza del Ayuntamiento. The Sella River is 1,000 feet from the property, and Cangas de Onis Bus Station is a 10-minute walk away.
Todo muy limpio, cómodo y sobre todo con buenas instalaciones. Frigorífico, lavadora y secadora, platos y cubiertos en perfecto estado, horno, placa de vitrocerámica… Buena ducha sin cortes de agua caliente q suele pasar frecuentemente cuando alquilas apartamentos pero todo de 10.
Sobre todo y lo más importante la atención de 20 y la localización inmejorable.
Si vuelvo, que volveré a Cangas, sin duda repitire en el mismo apartarmento si esta disponible.
- NOS ENCANTÓ LA UBICACIÓN Y EL TRATO DEL DUEÑO FUE MUY AGRADABLE
- LO QUE MAS ME HA GUSTADO ES DONDE SE ENCUENTRA UBICADA LA PENSIÓN, EN EL CENTRO DE CANGAS.
- Excelente ubicación, las habitaciones muy limpias y cómodas. Excelente relación calidad-precio. El personal que nos atendió en la recepción muy amable. Nos dio bastante flexibilidad los distintos tipos de habitaciones que tienen.
- Lo mejor es la ubicación y la limpieza!! Además, tanto agencias de turismo activo como buenos restaurantes se encuentran en las proximidades.
- Todo muy limpio, cómodo y sobre todo con buenas instalaciones. Frigorífico, lavadora y secadora, platos y cubiertos en perfecto estado, horno, placa de vitrocerámica… Buena ducha sin cortes de agua caliente q suele pasar frecuentemente cuando alquilas apartamentos pero todo de 10.
Top Guest Houses In Llano-con Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Llano-Con Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Llano-Con Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Llano-Con Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!